ContractZen Bewertungen

ContractZen

Vertragsverwaltung | Vorstandsportal | E-Unterschrift | VDR.

4.9/5 (9 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Contract management software made simple

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

ContractZen is a great SME/team contract management SaaS tool with no upfront installation and a very very fast ROI. The system supports typical alerts, comes with a reasonable data model and is easy to teach to the team. The eSigning support is very helpful for those, who work in a field, where you originate a lot of contracts: sales, legal etc.

Easy to use, rapid installation, data model and support for e-signing. The roll out was straight forward: the user interface was easy to understand and did not require long sessions on usage. The biggest benefits for us are the alerts on contracts requiring review or activity and the speed of e-signing once agreement has been reached.

The iOS client is not as good as the mobile web version is. We tend to use ContractZen from mobile browser instead.

Mit Google übersetzen

Increased feeling of control & correct information

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

You know the feeling of sometimes thinking: "How did people work before they had email?" I have the same feeling after having set up our main contracts and documents in ContractZen. How did me and my team manage our key documents and contracts before this? Now we can acess the key contractual information fast, where ever me and my team is. This increases the response time and gives the possibility to immediate fact based analysis and action. I like the way it gives a feeling of control (as I have the facts at hand when ever I need them) and possibility to proactiveness.
With all the functional benefits, I have to say that the best for me with ContractZen was the easy "start to use immediately" set-up. No need for preparation workshops or time consuming configuration and coding. The system is easy to start using immediately and intuitive to use (wich is especially good for people like me that don't like to read manuals ;) ). Highly recommended!

Easy to start using. Intuitive, Reliable. Secure.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent way to manage documents and attachments

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The drag and drop as well as hashtag features are excellent! It was very easy to learn and our team loves this software!

The mobile version is not as functional but with the future updates I am sure the software will be upgraded.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to handle documents and meeting attachments

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In the past all our documents for board meetings were circulated in emails and each correction to the material added extra rounds. Now everyone can access the latest versions and we can easily find materials from older meetings as well without going through old emails.

Very user-friendly solution

Bewertet am 26.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ContractZen is a very user-friendly solution that has helped us to save time. Unlike most of the document management solutions, implementation of ContractZen is straight-forward and does not require IT-knowhow. Electronic signing reduces the paperwork and integrated virtual dataroom support our due diligence processes.

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

Mit Google übersetzen

Best tool for contract management

Bewertet am 24.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple and easy to use. New functionalities is added all the time without additional cost. Very cost effective pricing.

Easy to use, cost effective

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt