NinjaMock Bewertungen

NinjaMock

Mockups and wireframes for mobile app's and web pages

4.6/5 (29 Bewertungen)

Perfect to replace the free sandbox mode of Balsamiq Mockup

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good Mock with ease of use

The name of the service, "NinjaMock" is truly the good name for this service. In my mind, a good Ninja should do great things with an apparent simplicity. This service deserve its name: easy to use with quick results! I also love the link feature which allow to navigate through different pages: my Customer loves live results!

The buttons Library are oriented as desktop buttons. May if we chose devices theme, Library should propose some kind of Apple buttons

Simple. Intuitive.

Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very Intuitive. Easy to Use. You can quickly create what you want, add custom assets. Basically bring your thoughts on paper.

No Templates. I would have loved to have some tempaltes to start off designing what I wanted to in terms of mobile apps. Some things to take inspiration from.

Inspiring Creativity Prototype-Builder!

Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Free for non-commercial use, forever, and unlimited # of users = that's the kind of company committed to building great products people actually want to use!

No coding - virtually no learning curve, means far more time spent getting creative with all the possibilities.

This tool makes collaboration, sharing and creative team-building super easy. In fact, we've brought it to many client sites on an iPad, and were able to incorporate their insights right in front of them. It's always a plus when you can show clients you're actively listening and engage them in the process.

None, so far as it's more than serves our intended purpose of needing to create a prototype that doesn't require a hardcore developer.

Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome tool. A must for product design.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

NinjaMock is affordable easy to use and very useful for first mockups. We use it along with another tool and it helped us lower costs and maximize productivity.

Affordable, easy to use

Nothing

Good service

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's really good and cinvinient service which can help you to project your product and to show the structure. Simply and quickly :)

NinjaMock review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since the day, I started using NinjaMock, I have never made an attempt to find an alternative. This tool is so easy to use and its features help me make some really great wireframes.

Easy to use functions

Nothing at the moment

Mit Google übersetzen

I like it because is simple yet very useful, it has very cool tools.

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used NinjaMockup in my app for android, and I liked a lot. It was pretty useful in the design development.

It is easy to use and very professional

It should have more buttons and interactive layouts.

Good enough

Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used only a couple of features that this service can offer, but i am overall satisfied especially because of ease of use and it is understandable intuitively.

Easy of use

Not enough features are yet offered

Great software

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have just made an account on your site and I am very much thrilled by how your service looks like and how easy and intuitively I started doing my first project!

I have tried several other services for making prototypes and wireframes, and for all of them I was like "ok, what do I do? How do I add different stuff? What do all these elements mean?". It's not like I am retarded or something, it's just that I am not experienced with making prototypes. And with your site, the process became so easy... I now want to make all webpages that I was planning to prototype.

I am not sure that I will buy one of premium plans right now, but I'll consider that, because your work is great and deserves that kind of reward.

Easy to use, good aesthetic

Great mockup tool

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started using NinjaMock after trying other similar tools.

I've found NinjaMock to be really easy to use, as it offers just enough tools to get your mock done without being overwhelming, which is something I truly appreciate.

Being able to share my mocks with an URL provided by NinjaMock is great. It really eases showing any drawing with my teammates and iterate upon their comments.

Overall, its a great tool to do some quick UI prototyping and share with your team.

Web-based tool, ability to share online, ease to use

There are some minor quirks on the interface, but nothing that impedes you from doing your job.

My opinion

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very easy to use and it's free!!. When I used it I found one thing that ninjamock don't have and it is the symbol of a captcha. I like very much this tool, it's my favorite.

It's easy to use
It's free

Nothing

excellent for web design

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I got some quick idea about UI design I can quickly create a wireframe using Ninjamock and share with my colleagues and clients. Really love this tool. Hope there are more features for collaboration.

Best App for design

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app is so good to do templates for the differents displays where them running and the custom is so easy for me.

Nothing, is so completed.

Sometimes the apps crash with Firefox.

My University Project was Started by NM

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hello,I have been using NinjaMock in my University, We are doing Project connected with Carwash theme; So I used to work with "NM" for making responsible and comfortable sketches of UI; It's really easy to use, a lot of functions they are quite intuitive to use, you can even share your project with teammates; also NinjaMock team offers you good extension by paying a small amount of money;without a doubt, I will use it next time;

Mit Google übersetzen

Everything you need to wireframe your site or app

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple and intuitive with ability to quickly share and add your own elements.

Review from Kazakhstani product manager

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using Ninja mock for every new product. Amazing functionality and ability to export mockups to PDF is very useful for me.

Can't beat Free!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a little experience with NinjaMock. I like the platform. It's easy to use. But the main features that I like are: 1) the lite version is FREE. 2) I can access these tools wherever I need to. I tend to use my Chromebook when I'm out and about, so I can get work done wherever! And now I see that I can store my projects locally... awesome. I would definitely recommend this product.

FREE! Flexible. Cloud-based.

Where the messaging under the logo mentions that NinjaMock is for designing mocks FOR various OS's. When I initially read it, I thought it could be installed on various OS's, so I could create mocks on them as well. Perhaps some apps or mobile-optimized version.

Best software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When i first try this software I was a little bit confused, but in a few minutes I learned how to used and it was really easy. I also used this software for some works at the university and it helped me a lot.

It was really easy to learn how to used it.

At first it seems a little bit difficult to manipulate but then you realize that's easy to use.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best I have encountered so far

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I tried a few mockup sites before ninja mock. I was using free version without all features but it was enough for my purposes and it was really easy to learn how to work with it. Strongly recommend it.

The perfect tool !!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working upon number of different tools but Ninjamock is the perfect one for me. It has the set of essential elements that are required to make wireframes and prototypes.

Review from a beginner

Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm just a beginner at wireframing and app design but from my experience, NinjaMock has everything I needed to lay out my ideas and refine my app. I would recommend it to anybody.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 6.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this for mock-ups for web and mobile projects, and when we've had to sketch something for desktop, this has come in handy as well. Can't recommend it highly enough!

NinjaMock rules

Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helped me with my work. Thanks a lot. My boss was happy to see nice pages of his future site. Also, functionality is simple and usefull.

fast and furious

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Flexible and very to use , however, there are problems with features such as arrange bring to front or send to back...

navigation

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I feel navigation between mocks has to improve. I find difficult to select quickly with mock, I want to work.