Databox

Mobile-First-KPI-Dashboards

Sortieren nach

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This was a game changer for my digital marketing business

Bewertet am 26.12.2018

Amazing. I love this tool.

Ok, so I was desperately looking for an affordable platform to centralize my reporting for my clients. Most things that I found were either too expensive or too limited. I tested many free reporting tools - not enough connections. I tested the "free trial" of the big guys - great, feature-rich, and waay out of my budget. Then I came across Databox and I have to tell you, it has been a complete game changer for me. The Free version allows you to connect 10 clients to 3 data sources for reporting but then I discovered that I could easily afford the next level upgrade version, which allowed me to enhance my reports with up to 10 data sources for 10 clients. The setup was extremely simple and once I created the dashboards and scorecards, I was able to click a button and create an easy to understand report for my clients. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to keep up with the reporting for their marketing clients.

Honestly, nothing. Maybe that I have to pay for it to use it, but that's business.

Robust Reporting Platform

Bewertet am 28.8.2021

Databox is highly customizable, allowing for white-labeling, custom reporting, and and offers a wide selection of native datasources that you can sync with out-of-the box.

Unfortunately, their customer service can be a bit slow to respond to requests.

Also, for more manual reports that utilize lots of texts and screenshots, there isn't much customization available to format text and images. This can make for reports that don't look great.

william
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Some nice features, horribly run as a company and service

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Sporadic up/downtime. Frequently doesn't update correctly. Buggy with filters often times not working properly.

The visualizations are great. The visual options are really some of the best I've seen.

Databox probably has the worst customer support of any software company I've ever deal with. That's not an exaggeration or hyperbole, it is absolutely atrocious. It can take hours or days to get a support response that's so obviously incorrect that a user with just a couple hours on the platform would know that it's wrong.

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data visualization solution

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Fits perfectly on the mobile. I appreciate it

it is a very appreciated software in the analysis, the exploration of the data. it also allows to share its work

Difficulty to manage dates in visualizations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Klipfolio

Zuvor genutzte Software

Klipfolio
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

best tool for recording statistical analytical data

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

my experience is very rich , Databox is great for small businesses trying to make a statement to investors or for anyone trying to make a presentation. It's also a great way to make data-driven decisions.

This tool allows you to create data visualizations, see your key performance indicators (KPIs) at one time, and even make it easier to back up your statistical analytical data.

nothing negative to note but I would rather say that this software is more advanced than any of the other analytics tools I've ever used.

Lucas

Blown away. Completely changed my household.

Bewertet am 2.6.2018

At-a-glance view of everything I need to know about my business and household.

I think most people use software like this to track their business outcomes, but my wife and I? Nope. I mean yes, I have my mailchimp and social media results on there, but also bank balances, to-do lists from Google Sheets, all kinds of stuff across two cheap monitors that just sit in the corner of our house. You'd think that'd be anxiety inducing but it's the opposite - I wake up every day, know where my business is at, know where my finances are at, have the "honey-do's" all prepared, and even see the weather. I LOVE this program. Yeah it's a little more expensive than others but 100% worth it for the extra integrations. Recommend without hesitation.

It should be free for everyone everywhere, airdropped by satellite into rural villages with API manuals. ... no really though, it could be cheaper; there are iOS / Apple TV equivalents that are a quarter as expensive. If it weren't for the breadth of integrations I'd consider something else - but between those and all I can do aesthetically, it's a no-brainer.

Miha
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and pleasing to the eye

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

You can get started in under a minute with no prior knowledge about analytics or dashboards. The free templates (made by other marketers) make it super easy to visualize your data.

More tehcnical users might miss advanced features (like making custom in-app API calls) but I guess that would defeat the purpose of keeping it simple for the rest of us.

Pablo
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excelent dashboard for daily follow up of campaigns

Bewertet am 27.7.2022

Very good

Easy initial set up and solid daily results (the sync with Google is really good)

Lack of more parameters for fine tuning reports

Stace
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

So easy to use and great visualisation

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Its absolutely brilliant that they allow you to connect up to 4 social media accounts without having to pay. Social media isn't top of the list at our company so all we really need is Google Analytics and Linkedin. Once everything was set up and linked and I had spent a bit of time customising the boards all I have to do now is update and share them each month for the directors meeting. Super easy!

Its obviously a very complex piece of software and I'm sure there are things it does that I don't even know about yet.

Tom
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Really good to show multiple data points in one place

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

This is a really good tool to show a lot of platform data in one place. Also really handy to be able to share the links and the updates show within the share link pretty much instantly.

The data connectors were pretty limited, but now I believe they are bringing more out and you can now create custom reports!

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What gets measured, gets managed right?

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

We have Databox set up to track a few things, but right now our main goal with our business is outreach and linkbuilding

We just wrote this huge guide that took 9 weeks and a few thousands dollars to create

Makes sense to promote it and build links right?

The thing is- even when youre good at linkbuilding, it takes time

You might do outreach to 100 sites and get 2-5 links

Even then?

It can take literally weeks to see the difference in your rankings- so it can be a little offputting right?

So we make sure to track the habit instead

We connect Databox with Ahrefs (SEO tool) and Mailshake (Email outreach tool) and have a custom dashboard

If we can send 16 emails per day- we know we'll get a link each week (at least)

But because we can't get immediate feedback on our rankings, we instead track the action

So we track how many emails we send per day and have a dynamic goal connected (A bar that fills up)

We also have a weekly end goal that does the same

Below that we have a connection to ahrefs that tells us of new links to our site

And in the centre we have our organic traffic data graph- this shows us upticks in traffic as our rankings slowly increase

This alone has made is SO easy to continue to do outreach, even tho we don't see that immediate result

The ability to integrate with multiple platforms

How I can set up custom goals and dashboards, relevant to the data its showing so I can track progress

The daily emails to let me know if we're hitting those goals (Nothing like a bit of habit stacking right?)

The fact that you can get a whole HEAP of value from the free version alone

Honestly nothing

Its super clean, easy to use, fast and intuitive

Joby

Great for free

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

The basic account is free with data box and gives you 3 datasources which is enough to make some really nice visualisations of your data. We use it to send investors regular updates and give them a link they can access whenever they want to get an update on our progress. Once we created theses boards they just update automatically which make it some much easier to manage.
They have a great range of connectctions with most of the services you can think off to run your business. Their visualisation tools make it pretty easy to set up nice views of your data, and if you are stuck they have some great templates that just plug and play with your data.

There have been a few bugs as we are in the UK we want money to be in £ and their default is $ there are some work arounds to make it work but it would be nice to have currency support built in and automatic.
Sometimes the data shows a little funnily on the iPhone app, support are very good at fixing this issues though.

James

Simple and powerful

Bewertet am 19.8.2016

We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.

- Daily scorecards
- Beautiful designed web and mobile app
- Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools
- Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature
- Very helpful and responsive customer support

- The alerting feature didn't seem to work for us two months ago so we stopped using it

Antwort von Databox Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly improving alerts so make sure you give them a chance.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A complete 3rd party analytics software.

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

I like the idea to see all the views of my google Chanel under one dashboard. UI is simple and working with multiple accounts is just very easy.

Signup is very fast with google, and without the password, it is more secure as my google have two-way auth.
I use our youtube channel statistics and some ads result under one dashboard. All the URL and video views give me an idea about my general and shared video views.
It is workes on API so my data does not get altered and the reporting is really nice. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting features are really convenient to use.
All my channels statistics I can view under one dashboard and one login. I event don't have to log on to the all account to see all the daily views.
The connection or integration is just flawless, but not all the options are free. When I tried google sheets to get a report from it I found it is included with paid plans. But the free plan offers enough for me to connect 2 of my channel and see about them.

Not all the integration, some of them are very commonly available are available to use with all plans. I need to upgrade to use with google sheets, which is available for free.

Boris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Databox has great features and is very intuitive

Bewertet am 18.8.2016

It was easy to self onboard, start trial and connect some sources. Second-to-none support via Intercom. Setting up datacards and data-blocks is an experience (positive :) by itself, all drag and drop and animated. I wish all my apps were like that. When you get a grip on how it all works, it's a piece of cake.

Beautiful app and charts, I've tried probably all competing products, but none looked this good. Powerful features, intuitive setup...

Quite a lot of connectors to 3rd party services, but I could use more of them. I've contacted them and many are in beta phase and coming soon, so this will be a non-issue soon. I managed to connect other, currently not directly supported sources like Google Spreadsheets via Zapier and my customer database via MySQL connector. So there are plenty of possible work-arounds.

Antwort von Databox Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review.

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Business analytics made beautiful. A really nice app.

Bewertet am 17.8.2016

Found this searching for a way to convert my Spreadsheet data to charts. Worked great and it has beautiful charts. But then I found out it does much more. Now I have my Spreadsheet, Google Analytics and Mixpanel data all connected in one app. Makes it much easier to stay on top of the numbers. And I have a couple of datawalls set up, so I can show the numbers to my customers if needed by just turning on the tv. Works great.

Simple to connect different data sources and have all the data in one place. Web site allows for advanced setups, but maybe not so simple to use. Beautiful mobile visualizations. Datawalls are really useful. Good value for money.

Needed a Zapier account to connect to Spreadsheets, but on the other hand Zapier allows me to add many other sources.

Antwort von Databox Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback.

Nathaniel

Beautiful Metrics & Reporting

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

Some of the team here can build marketing dashboards in Google Data Studio, but this can be time-consuming and most situations don't require the levels of customisation that GDS allows. Databox has allowed us to speed up the deployment of reporting dashboards and given the wider team access to this ability.

The way that Databox has been built is all about speed and simplicity, with little or no knowledge in building dashboards and reporting functions you can set up beautiful looking reporting systems.

There are some functions in the dashboard builder that still feel a little clunky, such as only being able to move an element once you've selected it and hovered over the move crosshair - but these are small UI points.

Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

Bewertet am 16.10.2018

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.

Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Some of the pre-made templates are too specialized. I created a client account before they introduced Agency accounts, and can't switch it over easily.

Michael
  • Branche: Immobilien

Supercool!

Bewertet am 17.11.2018

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

No cons at all. it is Perfect & Superfast!

Siddhanta
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Helps a lot with my work

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

I like that you don't need to be tech savvy to use Databox ,it is very easy to implement. It is great at visualizing results and helps me a lot with better understanding complex matters .

They have a lot of pre-made templates .However to a larger part they look identical and I think you are better of creating your own structure .

Marc
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Eye opening to the possibilities of centralizing multiple platforms' data sets

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

We've saved so much time centralizing and automating our multi-platform reporting, allowing us to spend more time analyzing results instead of pulling them.

They're continually building out new connectors and features based off customer feedback so things move quickly in the direction you're looking for.

It's still new and slightly buggy at times so it can be frustrating sometimes to build something out and not have it work 100% correctly. This is small stuff though since their support is amazing and the bugs are fixed quickly.

Romy
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

You can find nearly every data how your activities in marketing or sales are working.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

You can configurate all live reports as you like and need. Also you can get some templates of partners with which they worked successfully. You can find boards for Social Media accounts and ads, Google Analytics and Adwords, all about HubSpot and many more. If you don't have a tool which collects all of this, Databox is your choice.

You need a lot of time and some webinars to understand all the opportunities and how to configure it for yourself.

Emma

Very Good. Would recommend it to anyone.

Bewertet am 24.5.2017

Generally everything about it. Would recommend it to anyone. The set up and implementation and customer services is good.

Can't think of any. Would recommend Data Box to anyone really. We are not totally sure on customization. It needs some work.

• Branche: Sport

Databox: Analytics Tool To Look Out For In 2019

Bewertet am 22.12.2018

Great analytical tool for your social media/online platforms. Anyone who isn't tech savvy should stay away.

- The ability to have all of the data/KPI's for your social media platforms on one dashboard.

- The freedom to arrange/edit your dashboard the way you see fit.

- Detailed analytics

- Not easy to use at all in the beginning.

- The lack of a few key integrations that aren't on the platform yet.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very simple to get started and beautiful dashboards

Bewertet am 28.4.2017

Data transparency across the whole global team.

Really flexible, really capable product. I've tried a few and prefer Databox. Love the move application and it works lovely on large TV's. Great support and advise from the team

I wish it had Jira support - I guess they've got a long list but other integrations would be lovely as it'll give us the ability to have a single dashboard tool for our whole team.