Grow Bewertungen

Reporting & dashboard software

4.8/5 (7 Bewertungen)
Jon W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Dashboard of KPI's that don't suck and at a great value!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have not had technology change how we focus our business operations more than Grow.com has in a very long time! We now have placed TV's, monitors, etc. throughout our building for each department and we can spend our money to reward our staff for meeting metrics rather then an overpriced flashy dashboard that is unnecessary. Thanks!

Ease of connecting plug-ins (after minor training), ability to request additional plug ins with fast response, COST... as it is affordable we can actually make this something for our organization to use for ALL of our staff, not just a limited number of users which is HUGE.

Filtering data is difficult in some cases, i would like the ability to not know SQL to do some of the filtering (although, the Grow staff have always accommodated my shortcomings on this though)

Kody S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Grow keeps everything in one place

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everyone in the company can keep track of KPI's much easier. This saves the company money and helps them to perform better.

Grow makes it easy to create the perfect dashboard that can hold all of your KPI's in one place. It is great to be able to quickly glance at your computer and see how the company is doing with all of its separate goals.

Building the reports can be time consuming, but this is made much less of an issue thanks to their support team and the new tools that they have released recently.

Brian M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing tool for combining all of your disparent data sources together into one dashboard

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It integrates with so many softwares. If my tool is not integrated than I just use google sheets instead. I can always get data into this system and display it how I want.

I dislike the visualization options. They are pretty basic with locked down functions. It would be great if you could customize the colors on a pie chart, force a max and minimum y axis (example, I have bar graphs with accuracy as a percentage. I cannot have the top of the chart at 100%, its always 115-120%. It doesn't make alot of sense.

Its a young tool, so they are improving it constantly. I have faith this platform will only get better over time. I would def recommend it to anyone, especially on a budget and is more of a DIY BI person.

Schaeffer A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Looking to centralize your sales and marketing dashboards? Look no further.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Visualization into our ROAS, and one central place for all of this data to live.

I can use it. They've taken a complicated problem and made it simple enough for non-technical people to use and setup. I've now got a central place to go check all of my different ad campaigns from every channel, tied to the revenue that we capture in our database. It's truly magical.

They offer a 1 month free trial and require you to meet with a data consultant 1x a week so you can onboard with ease. More companies should be doing this - I bet it converts like a boss!

Really reaching here - would love some color scale conditional formatting so I can quickly see the good/bad/ugly of cpcs or ctrs.

Camille C.

Everything I wanted out of Hubspot and couldn't get

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Grow because all of the data is SO important for our business decisions and with the other platforms that we were using we just couldn't get the information that we needed. It's amazing to have it all in one place and have it be actionable.

Grow isn't a cheap software so you have to be ready to commit resources to it -- both in terms of actual money and the time to get it up and running

Love how simple Grow is!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Grow is so simple to use, and it's an easy way to see how business is progressing. It's also easy to upload data, receive an analysis, and share it with an entire team.

A few moments of slow performance, but overall it's performed well. The price is a bit steep, but worth it for the data analysis.

Mit Google übersetzen

A single dashboard for all business decision making

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability of being able to connect multiple services to a single platform and ability to view and download and analyse data

The dashboards and reports aren't very simple to use and more drag & drop features could be incorporated for intermediate users