Airtable

2015 Bewertungen

Chris
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Super um eigene kleine Tools zu bauen!

Bewertet am 11.12.2023

Super, Tool um kleine Automatisierungssoftware selber zu bauen. Ich konnte innerhalb von 30 Min. ein eigenes Recruiting Tool bauen. Was mir deutlich die weitere Arbeitet erleichtert hat.

Bedienbarkeit könnte noch etwas besser sein – mehr Integrationen wären toll!

Duncan
Duncan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Must-Have Blend of Spreadsheet and Database

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

Airtable is fantastic. I've made it a part of basically every publication and content hygiene process we have, and have recommended it to all our clients. If you work in marketing, this tool should definitely be at the top of your software stack.

Airtable has been a genuinely game-changing piece of software for my business. I can't think of another tool that makes managing the content lifecycle so effortless. The way you can organise bases, set up automations, and easily manage everything from social media to email campaigns to content assets is exceptional, to the point where I've made it an integral part of our content processes with clients.

Overall, Airtable is an excellent tool. If I was being picky, the two negatives that have stood out to me are the pricing (it gets quite expensive if you have multiple users working in a base) and the fact that it's not great at certain types of data management due to the way records work. You can't necessarily replicate everything you can do in Excel/Sheets here; it's much better as a way to track and manage assets than as a mathematical tool.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great project management and efficiency with Airtable

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

The seamless integration of databases and project management features has not only streamlined my workflows but has also sparked creativity in how I organize and visualize information. The platform's adaptability makes it equally valuable for personal projects, team collaboration, or complex data management tasks.

The best feature of Airtable, in my opinion, is its unparalleled flexibility in organizing and visualizing data. The combination of a spreadsheet-style interface with the power of a relational database opens up a world of possibilities. The ability to create custom views, link records, and collaborate in real-time makes it a dynamic tool for projects of any scale.

The pricing structure, especially as the team size grows, can become a consideration. More transparent pricing tiers or additional features in the lower tiers could enhance accessibility for smaller teams or individual users.

Jane
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Definitely recommended!

Bewertet am 4.6.2024

Overall, I'm a satisfied consumer as I was able to experience Airtable's excellent performance from product inventory to listings.

I like everything about the product but mostly with how easily you can locate items with just a simple keyword.

No cons really for me. I love everything this product had to offer.

Jenn
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Airtable leaves potential on the table

Bewertet am 7.10.2023

Airtable presented a lot of diverse data in a concise, easy-to-understand way. Airtable safely contained project details shared among many participants, and was a central resource for completing and tracking our work.

When there is a large data set, X and Y axis headers are condensed in a totally unusable way. Even if the window is expanded, the data labels are completely illegible. Is there a way to remedy this? Probably, but who has the time to find it within Airtable's bloated universe. Excel and Google Sheets are probably sufficient for average users, but Airtable is the trendy new guy in town.

Karin
Karin
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Airtable is Excel on Steroids

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

I love what Airtable can do. Our theatre company is looking into using airtable for managing our audition profiles and creating a single depository for all director's evaluations.

Airtable is robust! So many features, so many different ways to showcase data and to take the same info but optimize its presentation. It has an unlimited number of uses and could be valuable to any industry.

Airtable has a steep learning curve. Even seasoned Excel power users can get overwhelmed trying to learn all the different features, functions and ways of utilizing Airtable.

Alec
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Used for effort tracking

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

Really good. Extremely easy to pick up and adopt department wide.

Really good. Extremely easy to pick up and adopt department wide.

Easy to communicate with my director about day to day activities.

Nothing to do with the product. I don't love how it was used in our organization, but the functionality was simple.

Tracey
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Expense Reports made easy!

Bewertet am 2.5.2024

We use Airtable to report our expenses. We are able to upload receipts and provide information that is then collected to a database.

Nothing! I love the ability to have drop down menus as well as custom fields and the ability to upload supporting documents

FrechieJules
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Air table

Bewertet am 11.6.2024

Less time looking for the latest spreadsheet. I collaborate better more on Airtable and really help us to customer through the sales process more quickly and better service.

It can help every day life, flexible apps easy way everything you do in manage inventory data almost anyone can use it your studies, work and etc.

Exporting to excel can sometimes hard and displayed differently. Sometimes are not available on the IOS app so we are not us much familiar with the layout.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Flexible and Intuitive Platform for Organizing and Managing Business Data

Bewertet am 26.5.2024

Airtable has been a versatile tool for managing my business data, allowing me to create custom databases and collaborate with clients seamlessly. The platform's intuitive design and easy integration with other apps have made organizing projects and tracking tasks a breeze. Airtable's various view options and powerful filtering capabilities enable me to analyze information efficiently, streamlining my workflow and boosting productivity.

Airtable's performance may slow with large data sets, be mindful of data volume and complexity.

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Review of Airtable

Bewertet am 2.6.2024

It has a brilliant features which makes an easier to the user. It is a handy and user friendly software.

Sometime user are feeling lack of customer support.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

So close to perfect!

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

Overall I appreciate and enjoy my use of Airtable. I really like its capabilities for tracking projects and tasks. If it was FERPA compliant it would be my one-stop shop for project management at work!

Airtable is fantastic for project management, especially if you need to share your work with others. I recently used Airtable for a week-long event at my workplace with many moving parts - several events per day, many catering contracts, many chaffeurs and cars to keep track of, etc. I love that Airtable gives you the option to categorize entries and sort by category. Using Airtable helped me keep track of all my tasks involved in coordinating the events.

I also like how easily you can share it with others and work on it with others. The interface is clean and works well for me both on my desktop and tablet.

The last thing I like most about this software is the ability to have an attachment field. When coordinating travel for myself and others, I appreciate being able to attach our flight itineraries, travel approvals, and any other important documents directly to the table. It's a great way to keep it all in one place.

Airtable does have a bit of a learning curve that took me a while to navigate. I did not find their introductory templates or videos as helpful as I would have liked, so it took me longer than anticipated to get used to the software and really start using it on a daily basis.

Lastly, I really wish Airtable was FERPA compliant. I work in higher education and so I cannot manage ALL my projects and tasks in Airtable, just the ones that don't involve student data. This splitting of softwares depending on which project I'm working on is kind of a pain and interrupts my work flow.

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Completely indispensable for us!

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Warum Airtable gewählt wurde

So much easier to manipulate and search for constituents and records. The sortability, filterability, beautiful views, etc.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

Raiser's Edge didn't really match our needs for very detailed and specific data collection. It also wouldn't have been as easy to onboard all of our staff, as queries and reports are a bit more difficult and less intuitive to run than simply sorting on Airtable or filtering.
Molly
  • Branche: Fotografie

Longtime Airtable User

Bewertet am 10.11.2021

I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

monday.com und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Airtable

I had seen these other products about a year into using Airtable and was pretty content with my current situation, I took a look at ClickUp and it just seemed too bloated for what I needed. Monday also. Airtable is just a lot easier to use in a simple manner or a more complex manner when you are ready for it.
Sarah
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

The Google Sheet of your dreams

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Laurène
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more...

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom...

We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps)

We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.

Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles.
Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great.
Usecases are endless.

I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable.

This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app).

In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.

Angelo
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and Flexible Database Management with Airtable

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Overall, Airtable is an incredibly powerful and flexible database management tool that makes it easy to capture, organize, and access data. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it easy to customize my database to fit my needs. While it can be expensive and overwhelming for some users, its learning curve is manageable.

Airtable is an extremely powerful and flexible database management tool that allows me to quickly capture, organize, and access data across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and manage my database, and its powerful features allow me to customize my database to fit my needs.

Despite its powerful capabilities, Airtable does have some drawbacks. Its pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for some users, and its customization options can be overwhelming. Additionally, some users may find its learning curve to be steep.

Victoria
  • Branche: Zeitung

Airtable- A need for Project Management

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

AMAZING! cannot stress how useful Airtable was within our recruitment department. We needed it every day to track our open roles/where candidates were in the process as well as overall project management. THIS IS AN AMAZING PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR THOSE IN NEED! Keeps projects very organized, as well as great for collaboration between teams/departments, and tracks progress/ what needs to be done very well!

LOVED AIRTABLE AND WOULD 10/10 RECCOMEND. Soooo useful for project management to see where you are in the project, what needs to be done, and when things are due. AMAZING for collaboration! We used it for our recruitment team for our candidate tracking database. We used it every day to track where they were in the process if they were advancing to the next step, or if we needed to reject them. We linked their GH and LI pages for easy contact as well. Additionally, we used Airtable for our 2023 project tracker and were able to easily organize tasks within groups such as GH management, DEI initiatives, and CRM. It was easy to see what our team was working on, completing or planning to complete.

It is pretty tricky to figure out how to use it at first but there are many trainings to watch to learn. This is probably my only concern with Airtable, everything else is great.

Patricia
Patricia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Our team uses Airtable as a centralized location to track our project progress. We've even hacked it as a CRM on occasion, and used it for event planning, reporting--anything that requires you to organize lots of information in a standardized way. The resistance to using yet another platform was strong at first, but once we got into it, everyone has become an Airtable advocate.

When a co-worker recommended Airtable, I was predictably skeptical. Who needs yet another spreadsheet software I said, with an internal (ok, maybe external) eye roll. But this is no mere spreadsheet platform. It is the only one you will ever need. Ever. Again. The functionality that make it worth it to switch from Excel or Google Sheets might seem insignificant when you look at them on a features list. Colored labels, grouping, filtering, view options, etc. But you have no idea what a big difference they make! Airtable makes it possible to put in all the data you have, but the key to its success is it lets you filter it down to only the essential information you need to see to make the decisions in front of you. It's the database that actually helps with decision-making. And the more I use it, the more uses I find for it!

There are very few cons to Airtable. It's simple to use, and the potential is limitless. Once you start putting bases together, you just don't want to stop! One thing that is slightly non-intuitive is the relationship (or lack thereof) between different "tabs" of data. Read up on those before you go that route. You can also start getting out of hand pretty quickly with creating lots of different views, but nothing a little intentionality can't address. We trained our entire team on using Airtable for project management, and it's been the best decision we ever made.

Sean
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL.

We...

We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution.

It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation.

And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve.

The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in)

Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable.

We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc.

In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums)

We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL.

I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out)

My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed.

If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want!

Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link.

We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

Bryn
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good:

- There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software.
- Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification.
- Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents.
-Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts.

The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Madelyn
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully.

I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible!

The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Enrico
Enrico
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most powerful and flexible project management tool ever

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Airtable became my one stop shop for managing data / projetcs / processes - no more spreadsheets.

Most pleople start Google Sheets or Excel when they need to "control" something (a projetct, to-do list, CRM, content calender, inventory, etc). Airtable is a perfect tool to replace this: it has the "spreadsheet" feel, making it so easy to start, but it can go much further than a spreadsheet, both in terms of the amount of dimensions you are able to control and reports you can easily generate. You can scale it to a full ERP and CRM system, step by step, customized exacly the way you want.

The inability to link data from multiple bases . So you either have to build a giant base or you have to duplicate data in different bases. There has been some positive developments on this front, though.

ClickUp

Rafael Antonio
  • Branche: Bau

The first of its class

Bewertet am 17.7.2023

It is really great. Consistence is maintained across the months and I didn’t experienced any data corruption or problems. User activity debugging is really fast and easy too.

The interface and ease of use are unbeatable, so much so that the competition does what it can to copy it.On the other hand, the speed and ease of maintenance makes it incredible for handling a large amount of data: filtering, automation, etc.

The price is incredible high for managing a small business but the free tier is enough for most of the tasks.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Main tool

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

When I found airtable I was struggling to organize all the different projects in my world and business. It was a nightmare that lasted years. Evernote held precious banking information, google had docs, diigo held bookmarks and page notes, and I was using mind map software for planning. When I had to add inventory management to my daily routines, I knew I needed a dedicated database structure and tried several on the market. After making my rounds through many, I choose Notion for its price. A few months later I realized how much more efficient airtable was for my needs and took the plunge. The upgrade was worth it. I am more productive now and getting more data organized than every before with 10 other tools. Thank you airtable.

Easy start.
Speedy app.
Flexible uses.
Customizable.
Scalable. Ramp it up to any size/ use.
Drag and drop fields, input, and images from other sources.
Constantly evolving.
Strong learning resources available.

Pricing options. If you need just one block the only option is $20 a month. There needs to a one or two block option available at the first tier $10 a month. But now that I have to say now that I have all those blocks, I am finding new ways to use them.

Zenkit und MindManager