ClickFunnels

4,5 (650)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloud-basierte Marketing-Automatisierungs-Software für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Jaydeep
Jaydeep
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder for Marketers!

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

The benefits of using ClickFunnels include increased efficiency, higher conversion rates, and improved customer engagement. By using ClickFunnels, businesses can save time and effort in creating and managing their sales funnels, which can lead to increased productivity and revenue. Additionally, the software's advanced features and integrations can help businesses to engage with customers more effectively and ultimately drive more sales.

One of the things I really like about Clickfunnels is its user-friendly interface. Even if you don't have any technical skills, you can quickly create a professional-looking funnel that's optimized for conversions.Another thing I appreciate about Clickfunnels is its wide range of pre-designed templates. You can choose from dozens of different templates that are tailored to specific industries and niches, which can save you a lot of time and effort.And if you have design skills, you can also customize your funnel to your heart's content.One of the most impressive features of Clickfunnels is its ability to integrate with a wide range of third-party tools and platforms.For example, you can easily integrate Clickfunnels with your email marketing software, payment processors, and more. This makes it easy to streamline your workflow and automate your marketing.

While Clickfunnels is a powerful tool, it's not perfect. One of the main drawbacks of Clickfunnels is its pricing. Clickfunnels is one of the more expensive funnel builders on the market, and the cost can add up quickly if you need to use a lot of third-party integrations.

Antwort von ClickFunnels

It's great to hear that our software has worked so well for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the community.

Melanie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

CHOICES.

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ?
Well, I...

Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order.
You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it)
From the training you have;
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Wix

Warum ClickFunnels gewählt wurde

Wasn't working.... How the heck do you even upload a video into any of those type of things?!?!?!? Was making me CRAZY!!

Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

Was in the process of (trying) to create a website (which was leaning more to the funnel side, but not near as awesome as it will be now) I didn't understand, but knew I could, create a course through them.... As a second option because what I have wanted (have been trying) to do for 2 almost 3 years now is to be able to help get homes organized....chronic lower back pain....online..how?.....courses...suck.....coaching?.....YES.....HOW?...... ClickFunnels!!!!!!!!!!
Bella
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Click Funnels is a Waste of Money and Here's Why...

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

I started using Clickfunnels (CF) in Sept 2019 and ended my relationship with them in August 2020....

I built an ebook funnel. It took me ages like 6 weeks because CF kept glitching this was a 3-page funnel. I have 10 years of website building experience. I would be working on an element and suddenly it wouldn't save. Sometimes it booted me out before I had a chance to save. So I had to often start all over again.

I launched my funnel and it went well for a month. Then my ads were shut down because CF glitched and nobody could access my page. The communication between CF and my domain ceased. The error was on CF end. Then I could not edit my front page. It kept coming up with a save error. I contacted support and believe me when I say they are the WORST support team I have ever dealt with.

I have used Katra, Kajabi, Groove Funnels, and Simvoly. CF - worst support ever! They couldn't fix it. They accused me of adding code. I proved that there was no code, they agreed and then told me the only fix was to duplicate the funnel. To delete the front page and start over again...

So I turned off my ads and re-did the entire funnel as directed and launched. After 6 weeks it broke again. MOST of my traffic was being re-directed to the 404 error page I lost hundreds of dollars. Again CF started blaming me, again no code again proved it and their fix actually made it worse. To the point where my FB ad account was frozen because my potential customers could not access my site.

I liked that it's easy to use (mostly). I liked that it has templates, and if you attend the Brunson Funnel Friday's they'll give you lots of free templates. I liked that the funnels were easy to see and access in the dashboard.

I disliked the crappy support, the constant bugs, glitches, disruptions to my business because of their outdated software that they refuse to actually work on.

The price is ridiculously high for what you get. The site no matter how good of a designer you are will always look shady and outdated because of the software limitations. If you complain they will block you from the group where the support tell you to go to get help when they have no clue how to fix your problem.

The CF support person told me to ask random people on FB for help and to "Google it". The problem was a DEV issue, with their software it wasn't something i could Google or fix myself as I am not a CF developer.

You need some good CSS to make it look half good which most people like myself don't know, but if you do use CSS they will blame you for all and every bug, glitch, or error that occurs on your funnel. Even if you don't have CSS they will still blame you and shirk all responsibility to help.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More than just software - business and life changing tools

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Keap

Warum ClickFunnels gewählt wurde

Making dynamic funnels is easier with clickfunnels and no coding required. Wordpress is great for some things but difficult to get to work as efficiently and quickly as Clickfunnels for creating and optimising sales funnels.

Leadpages und Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

Infusionsoft is too confusing and difficult to learn. Leadpages is easy to use but the overall results are not as good in terms of appearance and functinality. Plus neither have anywhere near as supportive a community as Clickfunnels.
Robert
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

WordPress , GetResponse , Mailchimp und AWeber

Warum ClickFunnels gewählt wurde

I have found ClickFunnels to be a much more efficient way to get sites built. WordPress still has it's place and I don't intend on moving entirely away from it, Rather I will use WordPress and ClickFunnels together to accomplish my projects.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

I liked how everything I needed was already included with ClickFunnels. It takes time to learn and be proficient with all the tools that are required for website development. I just see ClickFunnels as a single platform for me to learn and not have to complicate and piece together multiple third party tools to accomplish a task.
Deb
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

WordPress , Kajabi und AWeber

Warum ClickFunnels gewählt wurde

Clickfunnels offers so much more. While Kajabi has a great membership side, overall, CF is more robust in their training, tools and the over the top customer service and sense of community/family. It's an environment that you WANT to be in daily! Kajabi is more of just a straight business from what I can see. Even though it is a great tool, it doesn't have the same pull.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

Because it offers EVERYTHING they have and more in one platform! Clickfunnels stands apart as the one leading the way for all other companies.
Darren
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ClickFunnels Is The Place To Start- Best Training Bar None!

Bewertet am 23.4.2020

We are using ClickFunnels to sell our e-commerce product. We do about $250k in sales each year on Amazon, but we wanted to achieve 2 new things: 1) Collect emails from our customers [Amazon doesn't let you have them], 2) Drive traffic to our merchant site outside of Amazon. We've had a blast learning about this new marketing channel for us, and building out the pages have been fun too. Focusing on the user experience and building an evergreen salesperson (funnel) to walk them through the sales cycle makes us giddy.

ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I've ever used. I thought making webpages in Squarespace was easy- ClickFunnels is way more fun to create in. I haven't thought of a design concept so far that I can't do in ClickFunnels!

But that's not even the best part. The best part would have to be the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This guy is a direct marketing extraordinaire, and he teaches GOLD! I've read countless marketing books, studied marketing in college, and let me tell you: what this guy is teaching is 100% the highlights of what I learned in college PLUS loads of wisdom from his own experience. Honestly, the guy is a total sales nerd and his hard work has paid off. Go learn from Russel- the dude KNOWS!!!

Basically, the software is awesome, and the time I've invested educating myself on the strategies behind funnel building, sales letter writing, and emotional selling have paid me back in spades. Worth your time, for sure!

No cons so far. Any integration we've wanted to use we've been able to connect. No issues yet.

Mailchimp und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels easy to use Drag-n-Drop web editor is SO much easier to use!
Nicole
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Click Funnels is Easy and simple to use. A platform that has everything!

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Experience has been good so far. Can't complain.

Experience has been good so far. Can't complain.

I liked how easy it was to work with. I loved that you can use templates and customize them, or you can create your own from scratch. Integrations with click funnels were easy to do as well.

the price... it is a bit on the high side. its 97 us, which is 120 something canadian. It is worth it though if you are using it to host your prgrams, or use it to teach.

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Thanks so much, Nicole for this reveiw! We are happy to hear how much you are enjoying our platform! We appreciate your feedback on the price but hope all of the amazing videos in Funnel Flix help to offset that cost. There is a lot of value there so we hope you take advantage!

Scott
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best funnel software, hands down.

Bewertet am 5.9.2020

Overall experience is amazing. I have also tried three other funnel softwares, and clickfunnels is by far the best.

The software is great, but the community is even better. The support around the users in second to none.

I don't know if there is anything I don't like.

Leadpages

Warum ClickFunnels gewählt wurde

Support, community, and personal development side of the software.

Leadpages

Community.
Art
Art
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Not User Friendly

Bewertet am 26.7.2020

Technical support has been responsive but it is long response times and pretty much everything they told me to try did not fix the issues.

Reviews were great and worked with companies that have used it before... although they did not like it.

Set-up is laborious, time consuming, not much explanation... and after 15 hours of set-up still can't get a contact in a list after opting in and can't get a simple welcome email to the optin. With other systems I've got this done in 15 minutes.

GetResponse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

More robust but certainly not as simple that is for sure.
Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

ClickFunnels is an absolute mess (but it's not all bad)

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Basically - I ran out of room to vent all of my issues with ClickFunnels (which are many).

But...

But here's the thing...

ClickFunnels is basically the gold standard.
It might not be great, but lots of people use it and know how to use it.

Russell is a great marketer and ClickFunnels does save you from a lot of headaches you'd otherwise have to deal with yourself (like security and plugin updates).

ClickFunnels is a solid 3/5.

If someone really wanted to, I'm confident they could make a better funnel builder (and I'd argue Kartra already achieves that. it's just a little more complicated with a steeper learning curve).

But people already use ClickFunnels and change takes time - so if you're new, I'd say steer clear of ClickFunnels if you're going to do everything yourself.

If you're looking for teams and help, ClickFunnels has support (so does Kartra, but I've never paid for Kartra help).

Overall ClickFunnels is great for testing and getting ideas up fast.

The devil is in the details and that's what really makes ClickFunnels hard for me to recommend to more advanced users.

The GOOD:

+ClickFunnels is easy to learn (ONLY when it comes to the basics)

+Most people know how to use ClickFunnels, so getting Funnel Builders isn't too hard

+Templates work and integrations work too

+You do get some support

+ClickFunnels takes care of a lot of headaches for you. Things that you'd struggle with on builders like WordPress, Wix, Drupal, etc.

+Mobile Optimization!

HOWEVER, there are a LOT more cons and annoyances than positives.

I know that seems weird since I'd recommend it to others... but the reason isn't just the affiliate program.
(because I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.)

The REAL reason is because of the accessibility.
Most things integrate with ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is easy to use at a basic level.

If you need to prototype things and are doing maybe 100 sales a day - ClickFunnels is fine.

The problems and cracks start to show AFTER you pass the "beginner stages" of ClickFunnels.

This list could go on for days, but here are the bulletpoints:

-SLOW. ClickFunnels is dreadfully slow in terms of the editor and page load speeds. If you're doing large volumes of traffic, CF isn't for you unless you hire another company to hardcode your pages.

-Not meant for teams. If you have multiple people working on one funnel, prepare to have your changes overwritten based on who hits the save button first, last and whenever.

-Anything beyond basic drag and drop is really hard to figure out

-No good resources online for more advanced features

RANT:
You'll just find a bunch of scummy affiliates buying up SEO terms like "ClickFunnels next step button not working." Then when you click what looks like a helpful article, they lead off with something like: "How to fix click button not working" and then never answer the question.

They just go right into the same copy-paste sales letter everyone else is using and infect your computer with their affiliate cookies and spam you with popups

<END RANT>

-They charge more for email services (unlike Kartra)

-Their internal code is a mess (this won't matter for most users)

-You're limited in the number of funnels and visitors you can have unless you opt for the platinum package

-The drag and drop doesn't always work

-Page stats break when you have too many pages, too many stats, or both.

-Images won't always load in, especially if you've already uploaded something with the same filename

-The entire user interface is slow

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback and will take all of your feedback into consideration. We can't wait to see what you will accomplish using ClickFunnels.

Dominic
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

ClickFunnels Review

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

Overall my experience has been good using this software. I am a big [SENSITIVE CONTENT] fan! It's a good software and they are continually improving the platform. The marketing that you get with it is fantastic as well. The only downside is that it is pricey even for the basic version. There are less expensive alternatives out there that can get the job done.

It has a ton of training and it's relatively easy to use. There are a lot of templates to choose from and it's very popular so there are plenty of people that are familiar with it to help.

The price is higher than other alternatives

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s marketing strategies is what really attracted me to the platform. It was also easier to use then Wordpress in my opinion. So I went with it.

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Yolandi
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lead capturing is the name of their game

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

I enjoyed playing around with their templates and scenarios

I enjoyed playing around with their templates and scenarios

The diverse library of templates for landing pages with the aim to capture leads.

I found on the starter plan that it lacked too many standard type features

Unbounce , Kajabi und Leadpages

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickFunnels

The different types of marketing funnels was the deciding factor

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Thanks so much, Yolandi for the positive review! If there are any features that you would like to see on the starter plan, please submit the request at: https://feedback.myclickfunnels.com/feature-requests.

Luke
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Build online sales funnels and membership areas easily

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

I've created multiple online sales funnels to test multiple products. The first few products I tried to sell flopped, but I continued to test new products and create new funnels, and eventually started making money with the funnels I created in clickfunnels.

I love how quickly I'm able to create email opt-in pages, sales pages, and order forms that look amazing and convert well. I also used it to create a password protected membership area for one of my digital products.

It's not ideal for making blogs or home page websites.

Brandon
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Bewertet am 1.2.2020

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Debbie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

ClickFunnels from a Person who is not techie

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

1. Generating leads and converting them into customers.2. Creating effective sales funnels to increase conversions.3. Maximizing the ROI of online marketing campaigns.4. Implementing automated marketing strategies.5. Creating an effective customer onboarding process.6. Increasing customer engagement and loyalty.7. Optimizing website conversion rates.8. Creating an easy and intuitive user experience.9. Generating more revenue with minimal effort.Benefits1. Easy and intuitive drag-and-drop editor for creating sales funnels.2. Automated marketing and sales tools for maximum efficiency.3. Access to a range of professionally designed templates.4. Powerful analytics and insights to measure success.5. Affiliate marketing tools to help you expand your reach.6. Ability to easily integrate with other online platforms.7. Flexibility to customize the look and feel of each funnel.8. Ability to create multiple funnels to suit different needs.9. Comprehensive customer support and training resources.

1. Easy to use and understand platform.2. Offers a wide range of templates to quickly launch a website.3. Automates marketing tasks and sales processes.4. Allows A/B testing of different pages and offers.5. Easy to integrate with other services.6. Can be used as a complete end-to-end solution for online businesses.7. Flexible and customizable user interface.8. Comprehensive analytics for tracking and reporting.

1. Can be costly for smaller businesses.2. Limited integration capabilities with some third-party services.3. Lack of customer support from Clickfunnels.4. Limited customization options within the templates.

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Thank you Debbie for your positive feedback about our platform. We hope we can improve our Customer Support and welcome any feedback to support@clickfunnels.com, so we can do so.

Michale
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great product, 1.0 was better tho

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

Been using it for years. Nice product, can do much and fast.

Been using it for years. Nice product, can do much and fast.

Version 1.0 was really good. Bad front end, but worked perfectly. 2.0 is definitely something that can be improved and finished

2.0 too slow to be completely released and be working. Interesting features, but you have to release them sooner or later, better sooner

Instapage

Price and versatility

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Hi michale! Thank you for your honest feedback! We're glad to hear that you found great value in ClickFunnels Classic and appreciate your insights on ClickFunnels 2.0. We understand your concerns about the speed of releasing new features in 2.0. Our team is working hard to enhance and optimize it, ensuring it not only meets but exceeds the standards set by its predecessor.

It's great to know that our pricing and versatility were key factors in your choice. We're committed to maintaining these strengths while continually enhancing our product. Thanks for choosing us and for your feedback!

Corey

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using introduced us to funnels. They provided us with basic funnels to attract leads and before we knew it we were filling our funnel and things were working pretty well but something just didn't feel right with the way we were going about attracting clients. To top it off, the cost of the mentoring was becoming a burden on our little studio so we decided to exit the program.

We continued to apply the system we had learned to attract clients with varied success, it just didn't feel right, we weren't attracting our ideal client...heck we didn't really even know who our ideal client was. I knew we needed something different and that is when I came across the OFA Challenge. I thought for the $100 investment what could I have to lose! The Challenge has been jam packed with so much incredible information and learning that I wish this was something I had learned before we decided to go into business, I know we would be much better off today. I've been stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone many times during the challenge and have learned more about creating a sustainable and profitable

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available.

Charles
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not.

I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

jason
jason
  • Branche: Computer-Software

CLICK FUNNELS-2021 reviews

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

It’s good for marketers who already have a certain budget to invest.

It’s good for marketers who already have a certain budget to invest.

I used this tool for 3 years and sincerely speaking, it has tremendously contributed to my affiliate marketing career success.
-It’s just too very simple and easy to configure
-Variety of pre-made templates available to choose from and ready to use.
-Good tool for building landing pages, professional sales funnels, squeeze pages, and many more.
-Automatically makes the sales process easy and guarantees ROI on complete autopilot.
-It’s 100% legit, secure, and works well from my experience
-Does well, even if you do not own a website.
-They offer 14 days free trial-this gives you the option to test out their system and based on your conclusions, you’ll now decide or whether or not to continue using their tool.
-They do offer free pieces of training for complete newbies
- Templates are available in many languages (approximately 40 if my brain still works well).
-Site builder supports drag and drop and supports WordPress plugins -good for ease and convince when building pages.

-Relatively just too very expensive.
-Not good for SEO and organic traffic
-Monthly recurring payments

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave ClickFunnels a review. We appreciate your support!

Alejandra
Alejandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My idea is finally possible

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

I absolutely love the fact that it gives you all the resources to launch something fast and effective. Now I'm going to spend time tweaking the messaging until I make a funnel successful, instead of trying to figure out how to launch something.

I HIGHLY recommend starting with the One Funnel Away Challenge (OFA). As an entrepreneur who just started on this journey my mind was flooded with self doubt. "Can I do this?" "Do I have what it takes?" "I dabbed into it in the past and failed."

I joined OFA because it was only $100 and it promised to show me a simple and scalable way to bring revenue now VS later. Today is day 5 and I'm SO IMPRESSED by how much they OVERDELIVER. By the end of the challenge I'll have a funnel done and ready to go (yes please). Not only will I learn the how, but I will be able to implement it all and launch it. Hey, if someone is making millions selling flowers or trips to hunt for Big Foot, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to figure this out? Not a single one.

We are quarantined (Coronavirus; shelter in place), I have a 16 month old at home all day, I no longer have a job, my husband's income is highly impacted by the crisis, AND I'm finishing an online certification at eCornell. If I have time to remove all excuses to figure this out... I promise you do too. You'll have every single resource to launch quickly and SO MANY aha moments that will change how you view entrepreneurship. The best of all though is that your idea will be now a reality. I am literally, just one funnel away. I can't wait for day 30.

So far, there's nothing I dislike. I wish I had known about this many years ago.

Luke
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

50 to 1 return on my money

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

It's been an amazing guide, finally a product that takes you step by step through the process of taking an idea and turning it into a successful business. I started with the FREE book and I recall hearing about 25k 2CC and thinking, OMG who would pay so much. Now two years later I am in 2CC and for every 1k I've invested I've gotten about 50K back so it's been an amazing expereince, I've found my tribe.

Anyone on my team can use the software, no need to hire programmers, so it saves us time and money, not to mention the headaches and frustration with trying to communicate our vision.

The membership area is a bit on the basic side, would love to be able to run a news feed in my membership site.

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Thanks, Luke for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear about your successes. We hope you will see some positive updates to membership sites when ClickFunnels 2.0 gets released!

Tracy
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

ClickFunnels was the wrong option for me

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

I needed a place to sell my online course and went with this product because someone I trusted and respected recommended it. I will say that the basics worked, the automations were decent, and it rarely broke down. However, it was EXPENSIVE and the prices are extravagant for what you get! Plus I wasn't even able to accept PayPal payments! I only stayed with it because I didn't know what else to do. But I ended up having a Wordpress site built that would do all the same things (and more) and cost me basically nothing after the developer costs. AND I didn't have to pay $300/month to add affiliates--now I get them for free! I am SO unhappy that I used this product for so long only because I felt stuck after paying someone to build it for me. And once I ditched CF for Wordpress, my SEO skyrocketed and people started finding me organically! I would never in a million years recommend this product to anyone ever.

Drag and drop features, pretty easy to change things on the back end

No SEO capability, VERY expensive, only the most basic of features without an even more expensive plan, oh so salesy

Antwort von ClickFunnels

Sorry to hear we weren't the right fit for you but good luck with your future endeavors and hopefully WordPress continues to work for you and scale your business in the future.

Pavel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect software to create sales funnels

Bewertet am 26.2.2022

Clickfunnel est pour moi l’outil parfait pour créer des tunnels de ventes, qui convertissent, avec sa simplicité d'utilisation et les nombreux templates de tunnel qu’il propose. Cependant je le déconseille pour toute personne qui débute dans le marketing et qui ont un très petit budget.

ClickFunnels is a very practical tool that allows you to create professional and efficient sales funnels that in some cases can completely replace websites. Indeed, having a marketing agency, I often have to create sales funnels for my clients, to increase the efficiency of the different marketing campaigns I propose to them, and to do this I use the ClickFunnel software that I find the most adapted for the creation of sales funnels. Indeed, its simplicity of use allows to simplify its use, especially during the creation of a tunnel with the system of drag and drop among the numerous templates of tunnels proposed by the platform.
Moreover, the videos provided by Clicfunnel allow us to better understand certain points.

However, the main disadvantage of Clickfunnels, despite its simplicity of use, is its price, which is quite high, especially for those who are new to marketing with the software.
The fact that the number of funnels, pages, and visitors is limited is another negative point of the software, especially in the standard package.

Deborah
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

The OFA Challenge

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software