innRoad

Komplette Hotelmanagementlösung mit uneingeschränktem Cloud-Zugriff

Sortieren nach

Saves Time and Money

Bewertet am 19.10.2016

Inn Road Software is simple to navigate and to learn. Although I did not start with Inn Road software integration from the beginning, it has proved to be useful in operations for the small 39 room hotel I operate. To make a long story short, I started as the GM last year in 2015; without training from my predecessor. I've not experienced such a cloud based software before, rather my strong suite was with another brand in a POS/Hospitality software. Being tossed into a new software, well. . . I only had my knowledge of computers and my wit to figure out applications being hindered and harbored in the technological era.

After a month and a half, I've caught onto how the system operates. It wasn't too difficult to adapt to the generalities of how Inn Road Operates. In most areas I prefer the ease of Inn Road. Not only because I caught on fast in the areas needed to manage the hotel and all the reservation types that come wit it, but it allowed for me and others to correct ourselves prior to saving our mistakes. To explain, required information needs to be filled out prior to advancing and saving anything. It may seem archaic in regards to applications or forms have always required fields to be filled in before proceeding, but I've never had this luxury with the original operating system I've used. This has been beneficial and is a great regarding the software because it no longer requires many reports to be printed and trying to find the origin of the mistake to make corrections from the beginning.

Overall, Inn Road has and continues to save time, which in return saves money, and sanity. I've always appreciated the cliché phrase "Work smarter, not harder." In my opinion, Inn Road's software allows me to accomplish this objective.

Employee Mistakes are easy to find and correct. Simple enough to remember the corrective action once experienced. For example, how to change a room using parking lot.

It has a question mark in the upper right that allows you to search for tips and read up on the features.

The customer service has never let me down. If I have a question I either call in or email, depending on my time constraints. They've been great with their help and responses to my staff and myself. If it is something that they are unable to manage or correct from their stand point, then it is passed to the IT department to investigate.

Inn Road takes care of Credit Card processing during the Audit process. We just have to run the reports and post everything from the day officially. Other than that, it is a simple print of the reports.

There are features I miss that an older software I used had; like having a DO NOT RENT LIST for trouble guests.

The software is still learning and I consider it a Beta Phase until they've incorporated many features that people are requesting to see with the software.

Lock night audit periods!! The system allows you to proceed without completing this feature, which is a blessing and a curse; not sure if it is a pro or a con at this point.

Timothy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Problem Solvers Period

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

We are looking forward to a continued relationship with InnRoad; their customer service could not be stronger. The software is straight-forward and easy to train on, but in a saturated markety, the customer service certainly stands out as superb.

I manage the hotel and hospitality departments of a golf resort, and our biggest issue when looking for a "21st century" property management system was our variance of taxable items (we charge for green fees that have no taxes in our packages, in the room rate). The implementation staff went above and beyond, with multiple help sessions, to ensure we would have that capability before we signed on with them. In a market of very comparable products, InnRoad staff certainly cares about there customers and end result.

The hardest part of switching over our property management system to InnRoad was the added features of online integration. Lot's of options, it was hard to tell what we should prioritize first, but in the end the extended features certainly help!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Cloudbeds
Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

inroad software review

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

Overall the new software is an improvement over the previous, and ever-changing version. Many more user-friendly features have been added that make it more natural for the average computer user (who, like me, may not spend gobs of time sitting at a desk with a computer) to use. I think the biggest issue I have with the new software is that the color scheme makes little sense. This has not been an improvement. The previous version was simpler for the mind to comprehend, in terms of what the colors meant. For instance, when, on the tape chart, a guest checked out, on the old system one could clearly and logically understand that the "grayed out" color meant guest had departed. Now, the colors actually get brighter and more colorful at check-out, and the association with activity, at least for this 59 year-old, is lost. But I will say the customer support is fantastic. InnRoad has always been easy to access and helpful, and that is why after 7 years with our two Inns we have not changed.

Ease of use, now, with things like being able to "right click", and being able to check out multiple rooms at one time, etc..

I mentioned previously I do not like the color scheme. It makes things more confusing. I think tape chart is now too confusing and too many items included on each "room".
Also, and this is the most important issue I have, is that at least HALF the time I go onto inroad, no matter which browser I am using, I am not permitted to scroll in the tape chart. It is very frustrating. I have called for help and as always inroad personnel have been very helpful, but it keeps happening over and over again.

Sarah
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Definitely choose Innroads when user support matters

Bewertet am 11.12.2017

The reason I did not rate the price / value was I'm a Reservation Agent and unaware of the rate paid, definitely not because I think it unfair. I do however feel like with the customer support they offer 24/7 being superior than any I've dealt with I wouldn't even enter price in to my decision equation. It's like having great car insurance, price is irrelevant if excellent support is available when you need it.

Ease of use, tutorials available, articles/how to guides just by searching a related term/word even if generalized. Hands down best customer support agents who don't stop if they aren't able to answer a question, instead they take it to a specialized team who proceeds with the inquiry/issue. They've followed up via email and phone every time I brought things to them. (I'm the squeaky wheel & utilize customer support a lot!) When responding to a feature availability inquiry the response has always been thorough and/or if feature was not currently an option they've taken it to a design team who has implemented it when possible. Their customer support has made reservation life so much more efficient.

A few quirky things about the program are puzzling, but not deal breakers. I was an opera user before and miss the feature of having everything about a person and all charges and history be available on one screen in pop ups ~ it was like all my sticky notes right where I could see them with the guest in front of me.

Dave
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for our property! We're a smaller boutique hotel with 11 guest rooms currently. We're...

Bewertet am 5.5.2018

We've been using InnRoad for almost three years now. We've used three PMS/reservation systems over the last 12 years and this is by far the best we've used. As you work with them they will help you to build a better marketing presence and to optimize your mix of direct bookings on your site versus relying on third party reservation systems with high commission costs

Reliable and comprehensive reservation system for your own website and to automate and integrate connections to take reservations from third party reservation systems. Haven't encountered any over/under booking issues. We were able to set up packages and bundles to implement different rate structures and strategies (room only, bed & breakfast etc). Customer support is quite capable and impressive given the large number of smaller businesses they're serving and supporting.

User interfaces cram a lot of capability onto each screen by using small and somewhat cryptic graphical icons with limited or in some cases, no text. In the long run, this is a good thing, because it facilitates powerful quick navigation.. but, in the early going it adds to the learning curve to remember what the icons mean. But this is a MINOR issue and can be overcome fairly quickly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very comprehensive system with great functionality

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

I am very impressed that I have a full property management system with back office accounting for a monthly fee and no investment. It includes a booking engine and mobile app, allowing me to have a system that compares in many ways to the property management systems of the industry giants.

The system is full of options but easy to use. Training and trainers are thorough and knowledgeable about system and patient throughout the process. They are very fast and can get you up and running quickly. Support is around the clock and case workers are there to assist with guidance. There online tools and tutorials

I signed up too early and should have waited to implement as I opened much later. Very impressive sales experience that took awhile to regain my confidence during implementation. Certain limitations, such as multiple persons in one room are not very well managed. The work around to get two names in one room is not acceptable as it alters the contact/billing information and eliminates the possibility of different prefixes for two individuals and the contact is associated with the payment processing. There are limitations to the marketing sources and sub-sources that need to be corrected, as they were clearly intended for use and were used by the first operators one can see.

sofia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

huge improvements in coding and intuitive application

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

We have been with Innroads through several incarnations, and we are happy we stuck it out and are where we are. The systems are super cross-referenced and allow us to navigate all sorts of reservations, from daily to weekly, to extended and groups. Thank you all!

Innroads just implemented 2 chart upgrades which make the chart much more intuitive, end-user friendly and easy to check on reservations. We welcome the constant improvements, and welcome the efforts to add features and cross-referencing.
Some of Innroads customer service agents are excellent and know how to address issues on the spot - always a delight and happy to have certain agents on the phone.

Some minor suggestions:
we are waiting for a code change to ensure we do not close out a reservation with an neg/pos balance. We envision a color change when checking out so that staff and audit is alerted to the open balance.
Another suggestion is to ensure that the night tech team is trained enough to understand the issue at hand.

Chris

Pretty Good Software for what we need

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

Id give it a 7/10. Usually have no real issues with it other than sometimes it double charges guests which is more annoying than anything else.

90% of the time its super user friendly and gets done what it needs to get done.

Unable to book more than one room at a time for the same guest which is just not efficient.

Cassie

Overall, a good software

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Overall it dose what they promised us.

It is in real time
Easy to use tape chart
The audit doesn't have to be done daily

Customer service can be difficult (not the best at returning phone calls)

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

innRoad gets the job done.

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

We are satisfied.

Ease of use and ability to contact support.

Placement of certain features on screen.

Easy to adjust to

Bewertet am 3.12.2015

Although it is frustrating, I like that Inn Road allows one step to be completed at a time and you cannot proceed unless everything is done correctly. Working in a fast pace environment with hospitality a lot of things can be forgotten or overlooked because we multi-task upon multi-tasking. I've done so myself plenty of times, but the program is built to allow things to be done correctly the first time by having all the proper areas filled out. This way it limits the time one could waste backtracking to find a mistake made towards the beginning of the process or even at the beginning of the month.

The thing that I least like about Inn Road is that users can delete/void items that were done on a previous day and it can alter number totals for the MTD. The rule of thumb is to never change anything in the past!! Always do everything in real time and the date coincide with the date that the correction is being made; It is very important. To explain, an associate deleted the first night room charge on a guest that was staying 15 days total. What should have been done was to add a room charge adjustment that coincided with the actual date and type in the date it was correcting in the comment area. What was done was they deleted the posting and added a posting for a discounted percentage, but they changed the date for the posting to be for the first day. I hope this makes sense in text because it was confusing to locate where the issue was at first.

Antwort von Catherine Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michael, I’m sorry you have encountered this. There actually is a quick way to ensure that users cannot void or delete things done on the previous day. I’ve passed along your information to our support team who will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Independent Hotels!

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

We started with InnRoad when we opened the property a little over two years ago. It was a very easy process to get everything set up and training our staff was simple. I have had a great experience with everyone that I have spoken with at InnRoad from on boarding to tech support. I would highly recommend this software!

My favorite thing about InnRoad is the easy set up and the ease of use. Training the staff was very easy and recently, they have added new features which have made InnRoad even more advanced. Innroad also has great reporting forms for forecasting, etc. I would highly recommend this software for any hotel.

I can't think of anything that I would improve. Their tech support is always there if you need them.

Tom

Better Than Expected as a New User of innRoad

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

To prepare myself in general for the innRoad system at the property I am working at, I spent several hours watching training videos and taking notes ONLY to find once I was at my work site that many of the procedures in the videos were CHANGED....this became quite confusing to/for me!
I also wish a written MANUAL for the operation of innRoad system for Front Desk Clerks arranged by topic: Checking in a Guest, Making a Reservation,
Ways to Make a Payment, How to take a Room Out of Service, How to Place a Room back in Service, How to....(so many basic topics) in a SIMPLE, SYSTEMATIC, 1-2-3- step format were available (or if it is, I don't know about it)...Thank you!

I like : * ease of viewing reservations through the Tape Chart
* ease of changing/moving reservations through the Tape Chart
* ability to SPLIT rooms in one seamless operation for the same guest
* customer support so far has been very helpful and usually prompt

I don't like: * seems like too many buttons to click to save, commit, select, etc. some operations
* the difference on same dashboard button All Arrivals and Pending Arrivals, All Departures/Pending Departures (seems like Arrivals should
simply show All arrivals for the date, then have another button for Today's Checked In Guests; Departures simply shows all departures that date still In House and use another button for Today's Checked Out Guests
* Also - make UNdoing a Check In or Check Out simpler

Alyssa

Coming out of the Stone Age

Bewertet am 26.10.2016

We are a small 14 unit family run motel that had been using the old paper book system (for the past 38 years) and I decided that as part of or office remodel we would get with the times and get an reservation system. Innroad was referred to us by another motel so I looked into it. The sales team was super helpful even in showing my mom who is the owner that we would actually be saving time and money by going with a program like there. The implementation team was great especially my rep who had to train me and put up with all my questions. There was a few hiccups that happened but they were remedy almost immediately. My mom who is not tech savvy at all can use the program easily. I also love the fact that I can access the reservation system from anywhere. This way if it is midnight and our office is closed and we get a reservation call I can see what we have available. Another great thing is that if we use their channel manager features and the amount of time that was spent entering and making sure the reservation book is up to date is virtually gone, I was spending hours a day doing this and now its about 5 minutes. If there is any problem or issue the customer support team is amazing. they can help you fix anything with in minutes. I have made many mistakes and they not only fixed them but then showed me how to do it too. The one rep even has gotten used to me calling that she asked about my 1 year old that she had heard previously in the back ground. Their team has that small business charm that makes you want to do business with them. I would defiantly refer them to other businesses.

The amount of time that is saved and how it consolidated so many jobs .

You cant access all the features on the mobile site

Shana

The 21st Century comes to Country Haven Inn

Bewertet am 21.8.2015

The software is easy to use. I don't have to worry about making booking mistakes. It's also very easy to alter reservations and to see availability and rates of occupancy.

The hotel was not computerized at all when I became the manager 3 years ago. After I was here 5 months a person called from innRoad and convinced us to give innRoad a try. I am of the generation that is not very computer literate and innRoad helped me implement the system and offered training sessions to our whole staff to learn how to use computers and the innRoad system. I'm not sure another software company would have done that.

I wish I understood how to delete obsolete rates. My available rates screen is too cluttered. If I were to ask, I know someone from InnRoad would walk me through how to fix that.

Antwort von Catherine Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Shana, we’re so glad you gave us a try a few years ago and are still happy to this day. We couldn’t be where we are without awesome clients like you!

We will have someone reach out to help you with your rates. As always, let us know if you need anything!

Scott

Couldn't be happier with the partnership that we have with Innroad

Bewertet am 23.5.2014

After purchasing a distressed property and completing a major renovation, we found ourselves with a beautiful independent property....an independent property with an outdated property management system with no link with the online travel agency world.

After shopping numerous products, I came across InnRoad and the sales staff quickly arranged a demo session. The Demo session went very well and I agreed to kick the tires during a 30 day trial run. I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential; I signed on a member.

April 15, 2013 we went live with the system in a blink of an eye. Since the system is cloud based, there was no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly.

Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made.

I enjoy the cloud accessibility, their professionalism and their many connections to vendors that make our business run smoothly.

I found the pricing reasonable and I found the perfect partner for our business needs.

I gladly extend an invitation to contact me or my staff at the property for our honest - straight forward opinion of this product.

Scott Overton, Sr.
General Manager
Jaybird's Inn
St. Augustine Florida
904-342-7938

Antwort von innRoad Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much Scott, we are glad to have you as a partner and we are so proud of your success!

Susan

Great Help with Managing various booking websites inventory

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Good overall solution for managing rooms and reservations. Has made the whole process simple and easy to follow for front desk staff.

Worked great during the mania of the eclipse! No overbookings despite several cancellations and re-bookings online. No more trying to close rooms on a travel website and have them refuse because they have not yet been closed on a competitor's website. Makes taking reservations from repeat customers much easier when they call, it pulls all of their information into the new reservation without requiring them to read off credit card number, etc. Customer service is always available and helpful.

Occasionally hangs and doesn't update a reservation right away, but I suspect our internet has something to do with that.

Nancy
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accessible, live support with a lot of positive, professional Friendly responsive encouraging...

Bewertet am 18.11.2017

I appreciate the fact that every time I call for support, I am able to talk with someone personally who helps right away. I have never had to be put on hold for an indefinite amount of time. Follow up phone calls were requested by me to be sure I was setting up things correctly after being walked through inventory issues. The consistency of talking with the same person is very helpful.

I appreciate the availability of support and the patience offered to help me solve problems and get through rough spots.

For a person like me who did not grow up with computers, this system seems to have many steps steps that don't make obvious sense.

Angella

Innroad User Feedback

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

We use Innroad to capture all our bookings whether done through online or other mediums, thus allowing us to capture a full picture of our occupancy.

The feature I most appreciate is the ability to capture all guest related information.

There are two features I least appreciate
1) The inability to utilize the software in my local currency (Jamaican Dollars)
2) That payment information is not stored and we have to follow up with guests for payment.

Samuel

Easy to Use, Updated Regularly

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

I've been using innRoad for about two years as administrator and daily user, and it's almost effortless compared to our previous booking engine. The staff is always happy to assist and check in on us regularly to make sure that the software is meeting our needs and to inform us of new features.

Easy to use interface, very intuitive tape chart for current reservations.

Some features are difficult to find on your own, but their customer service is excellent.

Sherie

Exceptional Software with Robust Capabilities

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

My experience with innRoad has been very positive. The team works hard to answer my questions and help me come up with solutions that are custom to the needs of my unique property.

InnRoad is constantly improving their modules to better fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their customer service is well trained and fantastic to respond quickly and effectively. I am able to analyze my business through their reports and analytic features.

At present, I do not have any complaints about the software.

Leah

Very user-friendly!

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

The visual aspect is easy to interpret and explain to new employees. Also, the ability to correct mistakes in folios, etc. is very helpful when someone is learning, along with the ability to set roles and each users abilities.

Adjusting the rates is time-consuming and definitely takes thought to work out the different seasons and rates, as well as minimum stays. Lowering rates for last minute bookings is sometimes a lot of effort if a new season has to be created as well.

Julia
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great for small properties; Simple and easy to use overall.

Bewertet am 22.10.2015

The interface is streamlined and easy to use. It is simple to learn and train others on. We like that they are able to connect directly with 3rd party OTAs and that the online booking engine for our website increases our reservation conversion rates. The reporting options are in-depth and meet the needs we have at our small inns. Since the system is web-based we can access it at anytime from any computer with internet access - a huge plus. We also like that multiple properties can be accessed with the same log-in.

The revenue management functions are difficult to use and maintain for properties with daily changing rates.

Antwort von Catherine Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Julia, thanks for the review! innRoad was designed for the independent hotelier & innkeeper, and it’s great to hear our system is perfect for you…and increased your reservation conversion rates!

George

Useful Tool

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

In the main, I am well satisfied with this system.

Once you get the hang of it, the standard features are easy to use, and having all reservations come into the system from multiple booking sources is just great. I have found the customer service representatives to be positive, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful, particularly the call center personnel.

NEED MOBILE PHONE ACCESS FOR ON THE FLY USE. I also wish that setting the seasons and the rates was a bit easier. I have to get help from service reps to do this because it is a bit more complex than I think it needs to be.

Darcy

Avoid at All Costs

Bewertet am 17.2.2017

I made the decision in September 2016 to transition from NiteVision to a web-based PMS in order to integrate and streamline functions. With NiteVision, I had to use 5 different systems to manage online inventory. After doing weeks of research, video demos, and calling references, I chose to go with innRoad. The responses I got from the reference calls I made were all highly positive. They are listed among the top 5 PMS options for hotels. I was really excited to move to this platform. What a disaster! Here are my issues in no particular order:
1. No A/R - They have no way of exporting data to import into QuickBooks. QuickBooks could not connect directly with them, either. All accounting functions have to be done manually. In addition, corporate or direct bill accounts can only be handled as House Accounts. There is no way to apply payments to specific reservations. You can only post a bulk payment. Good luck tracking which OTA reservations have been paid and which are still pending.
2. Group functionality is atrocious! Once you put a group block into the system, you cannot change the dates! Support could not even figure it out.
3. If you sell gift certificates, it takes 11 steps. I counted.
4. You have to have a LOT of patience, as the time it takes for a page to load is unbelievably long. Plus, their server crashes often. If you can get through to support, they let you know it's a "known issue".
5. Speaking of support, when there is a longer hold time, you do have the option to enter a call-back number "and keep your position in the que". However, if you choose that option and miss the call, they do not wait. If you choose to wait on hold, the line disconnects and you have to call back, and back, and back.
6. Reports are minimal. I can't even get a reservation's activity log.
7. They also have you include your website in this package. DON'T DO IT. We were without a website for 4 months.

I could keep going, but I think this illustrates the big issues. I chose innRoad to be more efficient and ended up with a huge mess and lots of time wasted. Save your sanity and keep looking.