innRoad Erfahrungen

Komplette Hotelmanagementlösung mit uneingeschränktem Cloud-Zugriff

Sortieren nach

Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy software to use and understand

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

When I first got innroad a few years ago I found the software to be a little slow but over the last year they have improved that and I have no complaints I find the customer serviced to be very available when I need them and any problems small or large they fix immediately.

The thing I like most about innroad is the software is very easy to understand and easy to train people. The tape chart offers a lot of different things and is very self-explanatory with its color codes and reference guide available at any time.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very comprehensive system with great functionality

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

I am very impressed that I have a full property management system with back office accounting for a monthly fee and no investment. It includes a booking engine and mobile app, allowing me to have a system that compares in many ways to the property management systems of the industry giants.

The system is full of options but easy to use. Training and trainers are thorough and knowledgeable about system and patient throughout the process. They are very fast and can get you up and running quickly. Support is around the clock and case workers are there to assist with guidance. There online tools and tutorials

I signed up too early and should have waited to implement as I opened much later. Very impressive sales experience that took awhile to regain my confidence during implementation. Certain limitations, such as multiple persons in one room are not very well managed. The work around to get two names in one room is not acceptable as it alters the contact/billing information and eliminates the possibility of different prefixes for two individuals and the contact is associated with the payment processing. There are limitations to the marketing sources and sub-sources that need to be corrected, as they were clearly intended for use and were used by the first operators one can see.

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

inroad software review

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

Overall the new software is an improvement over the previous, and ever-changing version. Many more user-friendly features have been added that make it more natural for the average computer user (who, like me, may not spend gobs of time sitting at a desk with a computer) to use. I think the biggest issue I have with the new software is that the color scheme makes little sense. This has not been an improvement. The previous version was simpler for the mind to comprehend, in terms of what the colors meant. For instance, when, on the tape chart, a guest checked out, on the old system one could clearly and logically understand that the "grayed out" color meant guest had departed. Now, the colors actually get brighter and more colorful at check-out, and the association with activity, at least for this 59 year-old, is lost. But I will say the customer support is fantastic. InnRoad has always been easy to access and helpful, and that is why after 7 years with our two Inns we have not changed.

Ease of use, now, with things like being able to "right click", and being able to check out multiple rooms at one time, etc..

I mentioned previously I do not like the color scheme. It makes things more confusing. I think tape chart is now too confusing and too many items included on each "room".
Also, and this is the most important issue I have, is that at least HALF the time I go onto inroad, no matter which browser I am using, I am not permitted to scroll in the tape chart. It is very frustrating. I have called for help and as always inroad personnel have been very helpful, but it keeps happening over and over again.

Michael

Easy to adjust to

Bewertet am 3.12.2015

Although it is frustrating, I like that Inn Road allows one step to be completed at a time and you cannot proceed unless everything is done correctly. Working in a fast pace environment with hospitality a lot of things can be forgotten or overlooked because we multi-task upon multi-tasking. I've done so myself plenty of times, but the program is built to allow things to be done correctly the first time by having all the proper areas filled out. This way it limits the time one could waste backtracking to find a mistake made towards the beginning of the process or even at the beginning of the month.

The thing that I least like about Inn Road is that users can delete/void items that were done on a previous day and it can alter number totals for the MTD. The rule of thumb is to never change anything in the past!! Always do everything in real time and the date coincide with the date that the correction is being made; It is very important. To explain, an associate deleted the first night room charge on a guest that was staying 15 days total. What should have been done was to add a room charge adjustment that coincided with the actual date and type in the date it was correcting in the comment area. What was done was they deleted the posting and added a posting for a discounted percentage, but they changed the date for the posting to be for the first day. I hope this makes sense in text because it was confusing to locate where the issue was at first.

Antwort von innRoad

Hi Michael, I’m sorry you have encountered this. There actually is a quick way to ensure that users cannot void or delete things done on the previous day. I’ve passed along your information to our support team who will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

sofia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

huge improvements in coding and intuitive application

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

We have been with Innroads through several incarnations, and we are happy we stuck it out and are where we are. The systems are super cross-referenced and allow us to navigate all sorts of reservations, from daily to weekly, to extended and groups. Thank you all!

Innroads just implemented 2 chart upgrades which make the chart much more intuitive, end-user friendly and easy to check on reservations. We welcome the constant improvements, and welcome the efforts to add features and cross-referencing.
Some of Innroads customer service agents are excellent and know how to address issues on the spot - always a delight and happy to have certain agents on the phone.

Some minor suggestions:
we are waiting for a code change to ensure we do not close out a reservation with an neg/pos balance. We envision a color change when checking out so that staff and audit is alerted to the open balance.
Another suggestion is to ensure that the night tech team is trained enough to understand the issue at hand.

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Independent Hotels!

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

We started with InnRoad when we opened the property a little over two years ago. It was a very easy process to get everything set up and training our staff was simple. I have had a great experience with everyone that I have spoken with at InnRoad from on boarding to tech support. I would highly recommend this software!

My favorite thing about InnRoad is the easy set up and the ease of use. Training the staff was very easy and recently, they have added new features which have made InnRoad even more advanced. Innroad also has great reporting forms for forecasting, etc. I would highly recommend this software for any hotel.

I can't think of anything that I would improve. Their tech support is always there if you need them.

James
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Very good. I highly recommend this software.

Bewertet am 31.5.2016

After looking at several other systems, including a couple of the ones aimed at large, chain hotels, innRoad seemed to be the best designed for the small, single location business. We are very new to this business, so anything that could clearly improve our operations and sales is a bonus. A few things we do that are somewhat unique require creating workarounds that aren't as precise as would be ideal, but the customization available is great. Customer support and training has been really good, as well, leaving me in no doubt that the vendor actually does care about their customers. Even on a holiday, you can get live help on the phone quickly. The channel management features got us quickly online with major OTAs so we could get loads more exposure than traditional advertising would for the same cost. Already we are up 73% in sales over the same time period in the previous year! Of course, your mileage may vary. The pricing is also very competitive. I would not say it is the lowest I found, but based on every point I compared among systems, the system returns good value for the cost.

We have a vacation rental component to the way we do business that doesn't really fit the traditional inn model. This software is clearly aimed those businesses that hew closely to the inn model. I agree that their focus is entirely appropriate, but managing the kind of group bookings we do is a little harder than it would be using a system designed for vacation rentals. That said, vacation rental-based systems are far more limited in their overall scope. My only other nit to pick is that a few of the functions scattered throughout the system don't always respond reliably, but this may be more a function of the system being web-based, rather than run from a local server.

Antwort von innRoad

James, thank you so much for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear innRoad is working so well for you and you’re up in sales after listing on OTAs. Keep up the amazing work!

ELLEN
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software with great customer services

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

Overall, I have enjoyed working with this company, I feel that they have been responsive to my suggestions on how to improve, their customer service is usually spot on.

I found the software for my small bed-and-breakfast easy to use, and color-coded in a way that makes sense to me. I got a lot of assistance in the set up when I started with the software two years ago, and have found that they have continue to add features with great little videos on how to use those features, and truly wonderful customer support.

Like all software programs, this one can be a little rigid, or not exactly intuitive. But, when I called customer service, they either can explain it to me and help me out, or, at times they've actually gotten back to the software engineers to change how the program works in the real world!

Tom

Better Than Expected as a New User of innRoad

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

To prepare myself in general for the innRoad system at the property I am working at, I spent several hours watching training videos and taking notes ONLY to find once I was at my work site that many of the procedures in the videos were CHANGED....this became quite confusing to/for me!
I also wish a written MANUAL for the operation of innRoad system for Front Desk Clerks arranged by topic: Checking in a Guest, Making a Reservation,
Ways to Make a Payment, How to take a Room Out of Service, How to Place a Room back in Service, How to....(so many basic topics) in a SIMPLE, SYSTEMATIC, 1-2-3- step format were available (or if it is, I don't know about it)...Thank you!

I like : * ease of viewing reservations through the Tape Chart
* ease of changing/moving reservations through the Tape Chart
* ability to SPLIT rooms in one seamless operation for the same guest
* customer support so far has been very helpful and usually prompt

I don't like: * seems like too many buttons to click to save, commit, select, etc. some operations
* the difference on same dashboard button All Arrivals and Pending Arrivals, All Departures/Pending Departures (seems like Arrivals should
simply show All arrivals for the date, then have another button for Today's Checked In Guests; Departures simply shows all departures that date still In House and use another button for Today's Checked Out Guests
* Also - make UNdoing a Check In or Check Out simpler

Patty

Why we like Innroads

Bewertet am 31.3.2017

We have been using Innroads since 2013. We are an independent hotel and have been really excited since they have been doing their upgrades on the system. They are constantly striving to make it easier for everyone to use. And there support team is the best. They are always there to help out with any problem that might be happening.

it is so easy to make reservations especially when it is a repeat guest. We do a lot of room blocks and they are so much easier to do now. I like how easy it is to cancel a reservation. And I love the Customer Service Team.

I don't like it when it kicks me out and I have to sign in again. And I don't like when it goes really slow when trying to do a reservation. Neither of these happens a lot but if it is slow when I am busy I don't like it. They have been working diligently to correct this issue.

Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great reservation system for our small Inn

Bewertet am 17.4.2017

We have been using InnRoad at our property since 2014 and ever since the big update it has been better than ever. Many user friendly features have been added, including the ability to drag and drop reservations directly on the tape chart, simple "press of a button" cancellation, and new and exciting color coding. We especially appreciate the added feature of being able to customize the tape chart to how each of the front desk associates prefer it when they are logged in. It's also helpful to be able to adjust the rate plan on the tape chart instead of having to do it after opening the reservation up. Tabs are a genius idea, as it allows us to multitask. Any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly and efficiently. Before their update, we briefly considered switching to another reservation system, but now we're so happy we decided to stick with InnRoad.

It's easy to use, and very straight forward. Easy to train new people how to use it.

Some features are not as user friendly as we would like, more specifically when loading rates.

Meshelle

Great experience

Bewertet am 26.1.2018

Inn road reservation system is very easy to use and learn. they have a help section with instructions on how to do a lot . You can schedule a class online . Or just call customer service on the phone which is available 24 hours a day. I have called a few times. And every time the repasenitive has been very polite and able to walk me through whatever I needed with step by step instructions. One time I was very busy with customers. And they just fixed my problem for me. And sent me a email with instructions on how to fix it myself if it happened again. Overall my experience has been excellent. And would recommend to anyone wanting to buy a reservation system

Scott

Couldn't be happier with the partnership that we have with Innroad

Bewertet am 23.5.2014

After purchasing a distressed property and completing a major renovation, we found ourselves with a beautiful independent property....an independent property with an outdated property management system with no link with the online travel agency world.

After shopping numerous products, I came across InnRoad and the sales staff quickly arranged a demo session. The Demo session went very well and I agreed to kick the tires during a 30 day trial run. I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential; I signed on a member.

April 15, 2013 we went live with the system in a blink of an eye. Since the system is cloud based, there was no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly.

Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made.

I enjoy the cloud accessibility, their professionalism and their many connections to vendors that make our business run smoothly.

I found the pricing reasonable and I found the perfect partner for our business needs.

I gladly extend an invitation to contact me or my staff at the property for our honest - straight forward opinion of this product.

Scott Overton, Sr.
General Manager
Jaybird's Inn
St. Augustine Florida
904-342-7938

Antwort von innRoad

Thank you so much Scott, we are glad to have you as a partner and we are so proud of your success!

Patti
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lost my customer base and gift certificates

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

I Feel tech people want to help but no one has returned my call on the issues of loosing all my guest information, emails for promotion and loosing all my unused gift certificates

Customer service is good when learning the system.

Lost 27 years of guest history
Lost all my gift certificates
Does not have an area to put notes that would show up to identified staff
Program operates very slow
Can not enter a second guest in the rooms information

Susan

Great Help with Managing various booking websites inventory

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Good overall solution for managing rooms and reservations. Has made the whole process simple and easy to follow for front desk staff.

Worked great during the mania of the eclipse! No overbookings despite several cancellations and re-bookings online. No more trying to close rooms on a travel website and have them refuse because they have not yet been closed on a competitor's website. Makes taking reservations from repeat customers much easier when they call, it pulls all of their information into the new reservation without requiring them to read off credit card number, etc. Customer service is always available and helpful.

Occasionally hangs and doesn't update a reservation right away, but I suspect our internet has something to do with that.

Alexa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Responsive Support, Good Feature Enhancements but QA could improve a bit

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

Support is very quick to answer and is very helpful! I know most of the reps by now. I also feel like the team has been listening to my feedback.

I'd like to be more active in UX studies. I feel like the QA of some of the products can be improved through better regression testing or just by conducting more UX studies to really see how the application moves together holistically. I feel like some enhancements are missing certain elements or requirements which is typical in the software industry so not totally surprised.

Ed
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult for user, system is not user friendly. Very poor training.

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

Once you invest in the Start Up, it is too late to leave. You only find out how unresponsive the system is after you have invested thousands in payroll.

Keeps track of inventory; once you finally figure out how to use it. Customer Service is always pleasant.

Times you out while you are actively using it; suddenly it does not respond. You have to leave the site and wait for it to let you back in; it sometimes takes SEVERAL tries. Customer Service never does anything to accommodate the user and only rarely answers a difficult question in a timely manner. They just keep assigning another Case Number.

Danielle

Efficient right hand assist

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

It is sufficient enough to run daily operation and I am happy with the support staff who are always helpful

The system is extremely easy to use. Lately there are some new improvements to the software. Customer service by far is the best of the system's feature. I usually get the same group of people to help with technical issues. They can do remote support, so I can watch what they do on my computer screen. Best feature.

There are still some glitches exist, some reports I hope to run that they can to tailor to my needs.

Sherie

Exceptional Software with Robust Capabilities

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

My experience with innRoad has been very positive. The team works hard to answer my questions and help me come up with solutions that are custom to the needs of my unique property.

InnRoad is constantly improving their modules to better fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their customer service is well trained and fantastic to respond quickly and effectively. I am able to analyze my business through their reports and analytic features.

At present, I do not have any complaints about the software.

Lucy

Management of hotel

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I can see where some updates were well meaning but way over complicated

I can see where some updates were well meaning but way over complicated

I like the option to see 1-30 days at s time on the tape chart. Also like you can stay on a future date and input several rooms rather than going back to today’s date between each entry as the old system did.

Since the last update it is very confusing and difficult to use. It’s unclear and overly complicated. You have to be a rocket scientist to check out a guest. Once on a future date there is no simple way to return to today’s date.

Ken

The Right Path.

Bewertet am 29.9.2015

As a resort manager using Innroad reservation systems for more than four years. I can say this.. Since we started using our beloved Innroads system, my life has been a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable. Innroad has taken our bookings, billings and customer satisfaction to another level. No more overbooking, paper work free and booking on line. Freeing up more than 1/2 the phone calls. This means, we are spending more time with customers in front of you.. We all know how important that is for your social media and reviews. A lot more smiles and laughter around the office now days..

Not being able to thank them personally. They give that 100% everytime. Everyone at Innroads has just the right touch to close a conversation with a smile. Thank You all!

Antwort von innRoad

We’re smiling over here at innRoad hearing how much we have helped you guys out. Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words!

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great booking Engine with outstanding support

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

innRoad works well for us to manage our business. The reservation process is easy and customization is easy.

We moved to innRoad for the support which is great. Most issues can be resolved immediately. As a booking engine it works well for our business model for both our website and 3rd party bookings.

The session management is very poor. Requires re-logging in multiple times a day because the session has expired.

George

Useful Tool

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

In the main, I am well satisfied with this system.

In the main, I am well satisfied with this system.

Once you get the hang of it, the standard features are easy to use, and having all reservations come into the system from multiple booking sources is just great. I have found the customer service representatives to be positive, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful, particularly the call center personnel.

NEED MOBILE PHONE ACCESS FOR ON THE FLY USE. I also wish that setting the seasons and the rates was a bit easier. I have to get help from service reps to do this because it is a bit more complex than I think it needs to be.

Tongming

innRoad on HRL

Bewertet am 8.6.2020

The software itself is easy to learn, and use. The best part is they provide assistance online or on calls within 24 hours of requests.

Currently they only have web base version. That will be great if they have mobile base/app for cell phone. Secondly, the software speed can be improved, i.e. it takes 5-10 seconds to sign in, and load the main page.

Leah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well for our small property!

Bewertet am 24.12.2018

The reservation software is intuitive, as it is easy to navigate, set permissions, adjust document templates, set rate floors and run reports.

Setting up the seasons and rates is time consuming, but I am not sure how it would be made easier. It is a matrix system, so to simplify, I created a spreadsheet and then I can copy and paste it over into innRoad individually.