Freshchat Erfahrungen

Don
Don
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Love FreshChat.

Love FreshChat.
I think it seriously is like having a portal into your users desktop and they are actively on my pages.

TOP TIP - dont set it up on homepage, set it up on inner pages of your site.

I love that it alerts me when someone wants to chat.
They are on my site - have read my copy and want to engage with me before potentially leaving my site.

I think some browsers do have features that block some users.

Also...I am not 100% on this but i have had bots or other web crawlers write messages and engage with the chat features. Its not a huge hassle, just a bug sometimes.

Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshchat

I wanted live chat not Q&A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive chat bot for website

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

I have been using is for more than 2 yesrs now and i like it as it's totally worth of it's price.

This is an inexpensive chatbot and has campaign feature which i use very often on my website

It's not very customisable and does not have features like lead generation.

Intercom

It's less expensive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for.

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Where to start. Quality is an issue. If you don't have a lot of traffic, maybe this is enough. But the second you get into their more advanced controls, we just experienced so many anomalies... It was hard to know what was us and what was them. And anytime we reached out for help, the majority of their team is based overseas and turn around seemed slow. Then when it came to troubleshooting, they always wanted links and screenshots. Meanwhile, since they took so long to respond, you are long past being in the error state and moved way past the issue - knowing the issue still likely exists. This lead to nothing getting fixed or resolved. Pay the premium and get Intercom or Drift. Or get one of the cheap options out there.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A nice chat tool for your website, but could be better. Better when bought with the suite

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

A great range of integrations available for the third party applications. Full of features like creating workflow bot, triaging chats accordingly, reporting, labelling etc.

Setup of logical functions isn't that easy and needs a lot of iterations and help. Not easy to setup. But then this is needed for advanced usage of the tool which not everyone would require.

Farrah
Farrah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FreshChat - really easy to implement

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeabl...

The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

Lecy
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Didn't Stick with Freshdesk Messaging

Bewertet am 28.2.2022

Overall I had a poor experience with Fresdesk Messaging. I would honestly not recommend it to others based on my short experience. Again, we only used it for a trial run but all of my team members were fine to move on to the next option.

I was excited at the prospect of using Freshdesk. My company was looking to re-instate live chat on our site and wanted an app with a smaller footprint.

None of us could get the notifications to work. We had multiple people looking into it and it wouldn't work. It also felt overly complicated and not super user friendly. We tried a couple of bots during our trial period and they did not function how we indented.

Kate
Kate
  • Branche: Alternative Streitbeilegung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I simply could not figure out how to use it

Bewertet am 9.7.2023

Whenever I requested assistance, they would offer someone to assist me, but the person would then send me a whole bunch of highly technical tutorials and the jargon was over my head.

I could not figure out how to use or optimize it for my business. Also, it wouldn't integrate with ConvertKit.

Jatin
Jatin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A good chatting platform

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Very clean and simple user interface. Instant messaging is very convenient and comes bundled with many features like sharing images and videos.

I don't have any cons as per now but I would surely like to see some additional features like bot replies should be bit less robotic type.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Messaging bot for e-com websites

Bewertet am 30.11.2019

Best messaging software that will help in improving business and acts as a sales bot which really help in reducing human effort

Freshchat is great messaging software we can integrate in websites. it works as sales bot, and build great relationship between customer and organization.it can help in campaigns that will increase sales.

Not really con, but sometime it takes little time to respond, and for free-trial period I think there is no 24X7 customer care.

Modern customer support tool

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

cost effective and being online for our customers 24/7

cost effective and being online for our customers 24/7

Switching to Freshchat for the customer support in our foundation proved to be a successful decision. Unlike competitors like Zendes our agents won't need to be online all the time. A customer asks something, the bot gathers relevant information such as name, phone and e-mail and once one of our agents is online they reply to the chat. The customer will be notified by e-mail or pushnotification. The customer can even leave our website due to this e-mail notification. As we work with volunteers we can never guarantee to be online all day but now with Freshchat we won't miss a chat anymore!

We would like a feature to export a conversation into a Freshdesk ticket for future follow up or to convert them into a KB item

June
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Freshchat support is BAD , UNRESPONSIVE,

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

0 for support
good for software

0 for support
good for software

Being the Chatting / ticketing company, i have to say their support is really bad

after being in touch with them for 6 days ( everyday 2 emails)
my billing issue remain unresolved - they said i have not paid $0.23 , and even i paid for full subscription fees at $38, because there is a charging issue ( the payment gateway they use cannot charge anything lesser than $0.5)

and i have been emailing them at least 10 emails to resolve this issue, they just keep on looping us to different department, and did not resolve this, and did not reply.
and thus, they deactivate our accoutn just because it is $0.23 and their failture in replying my 10 emails in requesting this issue to be resolved.

I am very very very disappointed with thte support system, i felt like there is no support at all, but a team of support who loves to pass ticket all over the organization without resolving a tiny problem for their clients.

you will spend a lot of time with the support not because of the software not great
but because they love to loop u differently to different departmetn without getitng a problem solved.

Virginia
Virginia
  • Branche: E-Learning

bit dissapointed

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

I installed this app in my site and really tried to make it work for me, but I had to give up. Because I have so great experience with other Fresh products, I hope I will make it work for me in the future, when I try again.

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

I found it a bit difficult to incorporate in my website. The messages that I read in the morning accumulated in the inbox but with no real customer's names, so I was unable to know who was who. Or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it or work fluently with this software.

WhatsApp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshchat

I thought it looked more professional.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

Sanchayeeta

Decent software

Bewertet am 30.8.2021

It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

You can use this software for your in house customer support team. The upgrade version has better features which I feel more convenient

There were a few issues in the normal version which is resolved in the upgraded mode

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

An okay system that is getting by for now.

An okay system that is getting by for now.

There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

Lavanya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for instant chat

Bewertet am 12.5.2018

The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.

Shubham
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Best chatbot application

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

I have been using this to integrate this in my website to help people find answers to there concerns and contact customer support if needed.

The ease of use and how we can integrate this in our own website just using the readymade javascript code. easy to create tickets in freshdesk and reroute to respective person .

Sometime the chatbot logo disappears and I have to reload the page to see it. Apart from this it works great.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you have an ecommerce site you need freshchat

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Great tool for providing real time support. BOTs functionality is great for automatizing. Recommend to each ecommerce site. Allows to provide 7x24 through iOS or Android App.

If integrated with social media, messages are not marked read on each. :(

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My Freshchat review

Bewertet am 1.7.2023

A well-rounded customer engagement platform that offers a wide range of features and integrations. It is a good choice for businesses of all sizes that are looking to improve their customer support.

Live chat feature allows businesses to connect with customers in real time.provides detailed analytics reports that businesses can use to track customer engagement, identify trends.Integrates with popular social media.

1. Can be complex for smaller businesses.2. Lack of advanced reporting capabilities.3. The integrations are limited.

Yan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use it on our website.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

We can engage more website visitors.

We can engage more website visitors.

It's well-balanced and not expensive, unlike alternatives. We trialed with other solutions but after we used free version for a while, decided to go with them. We also use Freshsales and both solutions integrate well.

No disadvantages, we are happy. Support is quick and I think they would be more quicker if we were in the same timezone.

Omer

Online Chat Support

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

I have been recently introduced to this software and it was pretty easy to integrate with our ticketing system and it is a very low budged product which we can purchase a license for each agent and we also get 25% discount on annual subscription.

We have integrated freshchat with our ticketing system and when we end any conversation on chat, we convert it to a ticket and the followup or mark this ticket as resolved and get customer feedback on our ticketing system.

There are very few details that are being fetched by freshchat from out Saas based application which puts us 1 step back and we have to initiate the chat with asking about the primary information like name, email, company name etc.

Kateřina
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Freshchat Review

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

Freshchat is a good messaging software. I appreciate the feature of automated messaging, which works just fine in Freshchat. It really saves time and improve customer satisfaction.

Fortunately Freshchat supports all the languages I needed, but I realized that the language list is limited which can be a problem for companies in some countries.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very limited features, expensive add-on, requires a lot of setup

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

We have not fully launched yet, because of the amount of time required to set up and copy over information from FreshDesk

I'm hoping there will be updates, but as of right now, it's difficult to use and requires an enormous amount of setup. It should just pull in our information from Freshdesk, but it does not.

Requires a lot of up-front programming. Should not have to re-enter all of the information we already put into freshdesk. This is very time consuming and confusing.

Katarzyna
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Freshchat is a good chatbot

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

I like that is a part of the system (helpdesk) that I'm already using, so it was easy to implement and get it up and running. It's also easy to configure and customize which is a big plus and you don't need to be tech-savvy in order to implement it.

I can't really complain about Freshchat and I haven't found anything that I would dislike/be frustrated about.

Freshchat

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Really enjoyed deploying this onto our help desk. Customer support is absolutely amazing and go above and beyond to help.

UI is great and the ability to create the live chat into fresh desk calls allows for nothing to be missed. We use this for first line support and anything more complex we use it for extra details.

This used to be included in the fresh desk plan but is now an additional purchase.