Everhour Bewertungen

Everhour

Time tracking, scheduling, budgeting & expenses software

4.7/5 (228 Bewertungen)
Julie W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

6.0/10
Paul G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end.

I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too.

The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click.
The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks.
On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget.
And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Daniel A.

Excellent, just excellent

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

The time is gold

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

7.0/10
Markus K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team.

I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well.

The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English.

The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say.

So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive
Very polished
Great reporting facility
Useful integrations

No API

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice.

Public API is available by this link:

Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Daniel Y.

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Antwort von Weavora

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool to track your working time

Bewertet am 9.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there.
If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana.
When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next.
Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from.
So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

Antwort von Weavora

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Matthew O.

Everhour Rocks!

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
matto@hmpmanagement.com

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Antwort von Weavora

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Mike A.

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

Bas V.

Fan from day 1

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Jessica W.

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional.
- The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust.
- The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Kate B.

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Mit Google übersetzen

Integrates with other task management software

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Antwort von Weavora

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Martin P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good software for time tracking

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Karl K.
Mit Google übersetzen

A Game-Changer that was introduced to our company.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to calculate the effectiveness of our projects and staff member profit/loss ratios. Tracking which task took too long to complete or clients who we need to increase charges for.

Ability to have Everhour and Basecamp integrated. The option to set base cost of employees and "hourly client rate" which then calculates the profit/loss per project is amazing. The export features are great for analyzing data and workflow.

Everhour has came a long way since it first began and since the first time I have used it (over 2 years ago, and hated it!). Now, that has all changed and we simply cannot live without Everhour.

I have rated the 'Features & Functionality' section with 3 stars for the sole reason to let you know there is room for improvement. I think the permissions for individual employees which limit when they can edit time, whos time they can see are among some from top of my head.

PS: Being able to deauthorize Basecamp integration would be handy rather than going the extra length to your custom support team to remove those integration (accidental setups etc).

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks for this comprehensive review, Karl!

Brandon D.

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Guillermo G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Volodymyr B.

Good Time Tracking Program

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing.

The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong.

Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

Antwort von Weavora

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Brian M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable hours

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).

Everhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!

Hannah B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.

The Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)

Jerry H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.

Bewertet am 3.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.

I would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.

Stefan E.

Overall Analysis

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Software integrates very good into Asana which is essential for us.
Everhour has a great Report Engine.

Lost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13.
No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co.

Laura C.
Mit Google übersetzen

The time tracking application you need

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With Everhour you can track the time you spend working on assignments or tasks easily. Thanks to its integration with Asana you can start tracking the time when you take a task from within the application, which makes things very easy, but not only that, you will also be able how much time you or other members have tracked on a given task.
You can also generate reports for you and your team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to your needs.

I still haven't found any con to this powerful yet simple tool.

Antwort von Weavora

Thank you for a terrific review, Laura!

Maciej B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best time tracking for Asana users

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time.
The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.

Time needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level).
Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily).
There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

Antwort von Weavora

Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.

Stephen F.

Works Well for What We Need

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It integrates with Asana, which is our project management software tool at our agency. That was the big need for us, and it does it well. The client reporting and project time tracking is very helpful and we use it daily for task tracking and monthly to look at where time is being spent across all accounts.

It crashes every once in a while for no apparent reason. There will be times when the team will just be kicked off as the software goes down in the middle of the day, so there is some admin work to back-log the time during that missed window.

Antwort von Weavora

Hi Stephen, sorry for any inconvenience you might have got while our downtime! We try to avoid this, but nobody is saved from it.