Everhour

Kate
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Everhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.

I love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly.

It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.

There's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!

Jeffrey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Harvest und Toggl Track

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Toggl Track

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Noelle

I like Everhour

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

It's OK, as far as time trackers go. I have not recommended it to anyone yet, but if anyone asked me, I'd say it's pretty good. I prefer the other time tracker that I have used for 10+ years, but my organization prefers Everhour, mainly because of the way it integrates with Asana. And I do have to say, Everhour's integration with Asana is superior to the other time tracker that I used.

I like the Chrome plugin and the way it integrates seamlessly with Asana.

I would like to be able to use this at a more micro level. We have it set up to be task-oriented, but I'd like it to be not only task oriented by micro task. For example, if I'm writing an article, the task is for the article, but I do writing, editing, and publishing. I like to track those individual sub tasks under the umbrella of the parent task. I also don't like the dashboard user experience. I've used another time tracker for years, and it has a much better dashboard UX; Everhour is not as intuitive as I'd like. That said, it is a nice time tracker, especially given all of its integrations.

Hi Noelle,

This is possible to track time on Asana subtasks, so I believe your desire of micro management can be achieved.

Tamala
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The time tracking feature on Everhour is awesome!

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

I love the time tracking aspect as that is what I use the most

Nothing that I have noticed in particular

Thanks a lot!

Daniel

Excellent, just excellent

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Time Doctor

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

David

Everhour Review

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

RescueTime und Toggl Track

Warum Everhour gewählt wurde

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni

Loving Everhour so far

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Skyler
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and...

Bewertet am 27.10.2021

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

A few things I wish were better would be:

• A direct integration with Data Studio.
• The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording.
• The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Carolina
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to organize your working time

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Alan

Good product

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Overall is a good product that have their pros and cons

It is very user-friendly and the interface looks good. Easy to use for the employees

The mobile app is what I liked the least because it is just for iPhone and not everyone on the company have iPhone, so when they are working outside the office they are not being able to keep track of the time spent on a project. Even with people with iPhone they are not able to search by project

TrackingTime, ClickUp, Clockify und Toggl Track

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Everhour

It was the most user-friendly and quickly to understand and teach the employees. Also because I liked the interface

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback, Alan!

Dmitriy

Probably best time tracker

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Good integration with Asana and Chrome extension. Detailed reports. Just nice UI.

Set of menus is a little bit confusing. First time loading sometimes takes too long.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, for the review Dmitriy! We did so much to make the loading fast, is it really too slow?

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The time is gold

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Daniel
  • Branche: Design

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Bewertet am 30.3.2017

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Matthew
  • Branche: Immobilien

Everhour Rocks!

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
matto@hmpmanagement.com

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Mike

The perfect solution for UpBuild

Bewertet am 28.4.2017

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your review.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it with the ClickUp integration!

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

We solved not knowing how much time we were spending on each project, and which clients were profitable or unprofitable. I've used it to determine our cost to provide services and further optimize pricing for our digital agency's services.

I love that I can dial down to exactly how much time we spend on each project, client and task.

It allows me to create money or time budgets for each client per month, which is how I set it up. We need to keep our staff time to a monthly limit to ensure we're not losing money.

I've been able to create time benchmarks using Everhour, which is a beautiful thing.

Nothing to dislike. It integrates seamlessly with Asana and now Clickup.

Harvest

Asana integration.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey David, thank you so much for your detailed feedback! It inspires us to do our best for you! =)

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Integrates with other task management software

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Everhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.

We used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.

While you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?

Karl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Game-Changer that was introduced to our company.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

Ability to calculate the effectiveness of our projects and staff member profit/loss ratios. Tracking which task took too long to complete or clients who we need to increase charges for.

Ability to have Everhour and Basecamp integrated. The option to set base cost of employees and "hourly client rate" which then calculates the profit/loss per project is amazing. The export features are great for analyzing data and workflow.

Everhour has came a long way since it first began and since the first time I have used it (over 2 years ago, and hated it!). Now, that has all changed and we simply cannot live without Everhour.

I have rated the 'Features & Functionality' section with 3 stars for the sole reason to let you know there is room for improvement. I think the permissions for individual employees which limit when they can edit time, whos time they can see are among some from top of my head.

PS: Being able to deauthorize Basecamp integration would be handy rather than going the extra length to your custom support team to remove those integration (accidental setups etc).

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for this comprehensive review, Karl!

Michael

Everhour Summary

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Overall it's a great tool and really met our specific need with its integration into Pivotal. We also find the timesheet generation also very useful for team oversight. At this time we are looking into automation of sending timesheets out to our individual team members via email or some other medium.

We selected Everhour based on its integration with Pivotal Tracker. We utilize pivotal heavily and wanted to add options for tracking timesheet level data by pivotal story. The integration with this tool has worked very well. Our developers leverage the timer function daily.

Would like some more flexibility and/or options for reporting. While the reporting that is there is useful, you can often get 85% to what you really need in a regular report output and still feel like you are missing a few extra items.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your rate! We are going to add an option soon that allows sending reports by email.

Olena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking personal and team performance

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.

I find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!

So glad we found this

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

The seamless integration with the project management software we use, Asana. They also have a public API we are using for some software we built for automated reporting. Very powerful software, and saves a lot of time with manual entries.

The automatic syncing between Everhour and Asana is almost too good, or needs to be able to be adjusted. Currently, if we archive a project (like we finished it and no longer have tasks to track time on), it removes any tasks in that project from Everhour reports, even though there was time tracked on those tasks.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi and thank you for a great review! Please mind that we wipe off time only for users with a member and supervisor role. Admins always see the time of removed projects.

Roman

Good tool for money

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Trello integration, easy to use, chrome plugin

Missing 'Submit' feature, but it was delivered recently as far as I remember

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Roman, great to hear you like our product!

Silver

Integration

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

Time tracking

Everhour have good integration with Asana

When service is down or not working
Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Silver, sorry for any inconvenience when our browser extension can't be updated!

Ivan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's the most powerful time tracking software ever

Bewertet am 14.11.2017

Well, benefits is obvious. We are using Everhour as a core business software, because our business is to sell our time :) When you use such software, what you care the most is speed, flexibility, ability to integrate with all major project management software. And Everhour is exactly that kind of software.

Actually, the most interesting thing about Everhour is integration with all major Project management software. We using Everhour with Asana and Trello and having great experience with it.

We would like to see more flexible reporting system. (Despite the fact that it's already very flexible). For example we need ability to group tasks in report by asana project section. It would be great.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks to share your thought, Ivan!

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A solid product for time tracking needs

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

Everhour is used primarily for project profitability analysis and time logging and tracking.

It may eventually also be used for invoicing for time spent, but we primarily have fixed cost projects.

* Integration with JIRA / Other ticket tracking systems
* Ability to start and stop timers
* Track team time

There are some bits of functionality which would be nice to have.

* Round up time logged each time to x mts. e.g. to 15 minutes. Useful for support items etc.
* Missing integrations with other software like Sage
* Jump from 1 user to 5 for pricing.

Antwort von Weavora Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi, thank you for your feedback!