ConvertKit

Email-Marketing für professionelle Blogger

Sortieren nach

Life Saver

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

Due to the ease of ConvertKit I email way more. I am not getting fancy yet with sequences, but in a matter of using it only for 2 weeks, the way the software is set up, I am begging to formulate big picture sequences, strategize campaigns and IN TRUTH, I was never able to look at my health coaching service and online webinars like this because my background is education. As a educator we don't think like this because our students just come to us, the stress of "getting clients" was so large and overwhelming until I found something like convert kit to make me BE more present and visible online. I AM SO GRATEFUL!

As a person with little to no tech background, truth, I was quite intimidated by this software. HOWEVER, what I love about it, is its dedication to quick videos that give you instant feedback and education to navigate and understand what you are doing. There are tutorials everywhere, in truth you never feel lost or alone or not supported. It is more about (as a new entrepreneur) it is more abut catching up with the scope of what you want to do with it. I initially used it to organize and gather emails and do live broadcast, but together with Leadpages these two have been my go to towards launching my first webinar only using emails in my direct network and slotting 8 out of 10 seats for my webinar. I really was lost in terms of how to manage all these emails and in truth they manage themselves. I What I love the most is how it auto tags/sorts the emails so I can see who responds to what funnel and make me a better and more strategic entrepreneur.

Nothing yet, I am more impatient with myself because I wish I could understand its full scope fast.

Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best email marketing platform I've found for marketing my online courses

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Great experience overall. My sales are better because I can be super specific with who I'm emailing, based on their interests (links they've clicked, courses they're already enrolled in, etc.). I love that I can market specifically instead of blasting every sales email to every subscriber blindly. And I know my subscribers appreciate this, too.

I love that ConvertKit has so many capabilities. There are a million different ways you can tag or segment your audience, and it integrates with the other platform I use for selling my online courses, Thinkific. I really love that together with Thinkific, it knows which email subscribers have purchased what, and their interest (all based on tags I set up). I also love the step-by-step instructions that ConvertKit provides for setting up these processes.

There's a tiny learning curve when you first get into it. There are a LOT of features and capabilities, but once you get the hang of the basics you'll realize how much you can do with ConvertKit. Plus, there are great step-by-step tutorials offered by ConvertKit. And their Help Desk is actually helpful!

GetResponse und Keap

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

ConvertKit has many more features / more capabilities than Mad Mimi. Mad Mimi is a great platform for what it does - but it's pretty basic. I wanted something where I could get specific and nitty-gritty with my sales funnels.

Mad Mimi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

ConvertKit is not cheap, but it's well worth the investment, and for everything it is able to do, it's a way better price than the other email marketing platforms I looked at.
  • Branche: Immobilien

WORST Support and Customer Service I have Ever Come Across

Bewertet am 6.6.2020

Terrible follow up a waste of time and a malfunctioning system. I was never alerted that a .org was not an acceptable email to mail out from and my entire campaign that was to be sent out over a 10day period never was sent out at ALL. NO ALERTS NO NOTIFICATION.. figured it out ON MY OWN after it was too late to do anything about it

Had a good workflow component as far as building the workflow ...but that is where anything good ended !

EVERYTHING .. The Support Team took days to answer and when they did it was as though they were buying more time by asking a question which only repeated the question you asked in the first place.
They SHOW OFF IN WEBINAR invites about features they do not even OFFER ! Misleading!
And when you need to do anything in a batch it takes forever! Its very expensive and not nearly developed enough to charge for their features .. which are half baked..

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best email software for bloggers and course creators

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

ConvertKit is your best friend if you are a course or content creator and need to manage a lot of email addresses, send weekly emails, and use automations and auto-emails for sales and marketing. I do a lot of lead magnet generation and have so many different segments of email subscribers - CK is made exactly for this. I love how simple it is, it doesn't got bogged down with email design too much, it's more about functionality and high deliverability.

I can't think of anything I don't love about ConvertKit for email. For landing page design, there's a lot of customization that's missing, but I don't use it for that primarily.

Tom

Convertkit is awesome.

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

I am a huge fan of Convertkit. I think it is the best email marketing tool currently available.

It’s incredibly simple to use yet has some super powerful features.

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Convertkit. My only slight issue is integrating it with Membermouse.

Keap, Mailchimp und AWeber

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

Convertkit was far simpler to use but had all the functionality I needed.

Keap, Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Cost, functionality and ease of use.
Becky
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I highly recommend ConvertKit

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

Using ConvertKit has helped me grow my business by maintaining a regular email list and keeping in frequent contact with my audience. It's created sales, too, because it is the primary tool I use to sell my various courses and downloads.

This tool is fairly easy to set up and use for anyone with moderate tech skills. I love that it does only email and does it incredibly well. I can tag and segment to create highly targeted emails for any number of use cases. I couldn't run my business without an email provider this exceptional.

I don't have any big complaints about ConvertKit, but will advise that it isn't inexpensive. I think it's worth the money because of all it can do, but it is pricey for people with small budgets.

Nicola
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Solid email marketing platform for all sizes of business

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

Using convertkit allowed to me to grow my email subscribers and nurture my relationship with them as I could create great automation sequences and build funnels to best serve my audience

User friendly interface and the majority of features most small businesses will need to perform their email marketing

As the company grew the price became higher without significant improvement in the product

ActiveCampaign

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

Mail chimp is not user friendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Convertkit had all the features I required at a lower price
Megan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The only email marketing software I’ll use

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Convertkit is in my opinion the best email marketing software. It is pricey but with everything that Convertkit offers, it’s worth it. If you have some coding experience you can overcome the limited email sign up boxes customization by adding some code. But for an amateur you’re pretty much stuck with very limited design options for your email sign up boxes on your website.

Convertkit makes it really easy to collect and tag/keep track of subscribers and set up automated emails. The layout is clean, simple, and user friendly. Customer service is also amazing! They reply super fast and are eager to please.

Convertkit offers several different designs for the email sign up boxes but I wish they were more customizable. You can pretty much only change the font size, background color, picture, and bold or italicize the font. That was definitely a disappointment.

Favour
Favour
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A simple business automation software

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

If you're a startup business without much capital but you're looking for a business automation software, I would recommend this software to you, it's easy to use, not expensive and it does exactly what it is meant for. This is a very nice and uncomplicated software.

The first thing I like about this software is the landing templates, it has very nice templates and I like the fact that there are various templates to choose from.The second thing I like about this software is the ease of use, the interface is very easy to navigate.Third thing I like about this software is the fact that it's not too expensive, I also like the fact that the free plan is limited to very few features.I like the email campaign feature, I like how there a different email template to choose from and I like the fact that the email template are easy to operate.

It has an easy to use interface but I don't like how some features are not so visible which could make it unknown to people that the features exist in the software

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Versatile platform for bloggers

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

Decent application for our main website. Didn't quite fit for more than one brand despite it's features

Simple to setup and use. Automations are not complicated and no lists

Can't duplicate a lead. Despite not being list based when someone unsubscribes there isn't an option to only remove them from a list. A bit of a hindrance for us

Drip

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

Simpler functionality and no extra tech person needed to maintain
Marie
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for Segmenting

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Does what we neede it to and was an upgrade from our prior platform (Mailchimp). We can easily create attractive and effective newsletters, email campaigns, landing pages and sign up pages that work across the rest of our tech stack, and it's easy to sort and segment all f that data on the backend for targeted campaigns. Does what we need it to and at a fair price.

I love the segmenting and the aiblity to sort by anynumbr of tags in ConvertKit. It reallyenables us to create oppourtniteis tostudy our clientele based on defifient and specific needs and the communitcate to onlyt hose parts of the population at given times for certain services. This is key for us an the primary reason we switched from our old esp.

I wish there was an easy way to capture mobile phone numbers for us to integrate SMS communcation and automations. So often after we connect with clients we would love to send a quick follow up message that doesn't warrant a full email and this tool does not have full functionality for that.

ActiveCampaign und MailerLite

Warum ConvertKit gewählt wurde

Mailchimp did not have functionality for segmenting well nor was the landing page and pop ups feature aligned with our business brandn aesthetics. (Mailchimp was pretty ugly and rudimentary when we made the switch over).

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

segmenting functionality, priec and more recommendatiosn from people I trust led me to Convertkit
Gina
  • Branche: E-Learning

Smarter email marketing

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

ConvertKit has been a great tool for my business over the years and I'll continue to use it moving forward. They update and adapt regularly so it's an email marketing service that's worth your time if you're thinking of investing or upgrading.

I've been using ConvertKit for a long time and in that time I've used it to get a little smarter when growing my email list. It's one thing to send weekly emails to your growing list, but it's another to segment specific users, tag them and put them into different categories so you can send them personalised emails.

ConvertKit allows you to do all of this in a very user-friendly way.

One of the key factors in sticking with ConvertKit for so long, was that it has automation at the heart. As online business owners, we don't always have the time to analyse data and manually sort subscribers so we can make more informed decisions. ConvertKit gives you the freedom to set up your own automations with a lot of flexibility, all so you can spend less time on marketing and more time in your business.

ConvertKit allows you to tag people who purchase products through their various integrations but it's a bit lacking in terms of data on this. You can see the products they've purchased, but you can't see where they came from. Which means it's much harder to see a holistic view of your marketing strategy with ConvertKit at the heart.

Alexa
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My go-to for email list management and content marketing

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

I refer all of my clients to ConvertKit if I can get to them before they are locked into mailchimp. It's a bit spendier for small lists, but the functionality is SO worth it. The tags, sequences etc allow even rookie marketers to set up smart funnels & sequences. I love this product.

So user-friendly and agile. It's powerful without being hard to use. I try to get all my clients on ConvertKit if they can afford to. The automations, tags, and sequences allow you to be so agile with your email marketing and retarget and build smart marketing funnels with very little effort. It is made for content marketers. I adore this platform.

A little bit expensive for smaller lists, hard to compete with free services for small companies. Learning to build sequences and automations takes a little bit of time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

So much better than Mailchimp, it comes with everything you need right out of the "box' without needing to pay more for integrations or automations. It's a marketer's dream.
Sharon
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Will Convertkit Work For Me

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

It's been great because I moved with a plan in place to create a system that I wanted and was organized.

It is reasonably easy to set up, you do need some guidance as to the wording used but it works most of the time and that's what's important.

The optin boxes and landing pages need some work.

Mo
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great for newsletters!

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Overall, ConvertKit is our current mailing provider for our newsletter. We've grown accustomed to it to and use it weekly for our newsletter sends and daily on my end for metrics reporting and analysis. It's easy to use, not overly complicated - yet full of useful features - and really helps us communicate with our beloved, amazing audience. The custom code feature is a particular favourite as well as the metrics breakdown and reporting. I personally and genuinely enjoy the ease of use the most in a metrics-reporting context and certainly think it's a good contender for newsletters and mailing lists.

The ease of use of Convertkit is the most useful aspect of this tool. Your metrics are in good view for when you need to determine campaign success, it has tonnes of features ranging from things like templates to custom code which makes content creation a breeze and it's usability makes it easy even for a novice like me to use!

I think pricing could be improved a tad particularly as there are more competitive providers in the market with more affordable ranges. I think this may put off a lot of first time creators in particular, especially those who are initially starting out, however it's still fairly reasonable. Furthermore, and this could be completely my technical illiteracy speaking, I think features like integrations for things like real time metrics updates for client/customer facing landing pages could be a cool addition. For instance, I was looking into a function where I could display our subscriber count that would update in real time on the website in accordance with the number of subscribers we're getting on the daily, however couldn't find a way to do this.

Megan

Simple Email System

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

I use it to manage my 3 different segments and all the lead collection and workflows within those. My list is still pretty small (~1,000) and I'll likely outgrow ConvertKit, but it's been great starting out.

I like that the sequences are easy to set up and automate. I like the simple rules I can create to trigger automations. The visual workflows could use some improvement, but they're a good start.

The email builder, even the new one, is adequate but not great. I find it a bit clunky, but it does what needs done.

ActiveCampaign und GetResponse

Wanted more automation

Cost, simplicity of use
suzan
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Really easy to use but a bit pricey

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

While using ConvertKit I found it really easy to use however I canceled my subscription due to the high price. Overall I think it's a good product but if you're on a tight budget it might not be the best product out there.

I like how everything is drag and drop, it makes it really easy to learn and use. The interface is very sleek and it's easy to find what you're looking for. The customer service is excellent too.

First of all, compared to alternatives it's expensive. Second, if you want to send more than text based emails you won't have many options. There aren't that many templates. It's better for sending plain text emails,
You have the HTML option but adding customizations is hard for people who don't want to code.

ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ConvertKit

I read that it had the best deliverability
Brian
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

ConvertKit had helped me greatly to streamline and simplify my email marketing processes.

Bewertet am 1.7.2018

Time saver and great use of use.

Time saver and great use of use.

Ease of use and easy UI/UX experience in using the software. The user interfaces are way better than other email marketing software on the market. It has enough basic features and a few powerful features such as tagging certain opt-in groups of users for niche marketing purposes, which I find it very useful. There are less clutter when it comes to feature layout on the interfaces, so one can focus better on using key or common key features.

A nifty feature which I liked most is the Visual Automations, that Convertkit had come up with. It's a graphical way to set automation. It uses three types of items: Actions, Events, and Conditions. It's all visual and one can easily define these items.

Moreover, ConvertKit has just introduced new features into its software such as enabling one to create custom consent checkboxes, find your EU subscribers and get consent from existing subscribers. Also, four new legal forms and support processes were introduced as tools to help one get one's own business compliant with GDPR.

Personally, I would like more visual stuff or graphical interfaces that I can interact with such as drag and drop functions. At this point of this review, ConvertKit had plans to revamp the software to become more powerful and there is a new branding makeover for ConvertKit.

For the monthly price for the 1st 1000 subscribers for new customers, I do find the price is expensive. But one has the option to go for yearly subscription in order to get bulk discounts in the long run. Thus, one has to consider different pricing options that ConvertKit offers before committing to a paid account. One can try out a free one month trial via its free webinars though.

Chandler
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

ConvertKit is the most tech friendly

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

I enjoy the ease of using ConvertKit and how easy it is to use when working with a team.

After trying all of the popular email marketing platforms, I have found ConvertKit to be the easiest to use, and the best for managing my clients' email lists. The customer support is always outstanding, with quick replies and they always can solve an issue for me, and if they can't they get back to me once they figure it out.

I wish there were more features/more integrations with other platforms.

Kate
Kate

Best Email Marketing Automation for Small Business

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

I've saved a lot of time just in making any edits to my nurturing sequences because it's easier to find them.

You can view your automations visually, so this functionality makes it much easier than competitors such as MailChimp because you can easily set up, view, and come back to your automations.

The 'done for you' merge from your old email marketing system to your new one isn't as easy as they make it seem. I've been working with email automation tools for years, and I was tripped up because the import take different lists and combines them into one. It's much easier to export your lists and tags, and upload each separately.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Convertkit

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Convertkit is a powerful email manager and landing page creator. It helps me a lot to automate my tasks.

I love working with Convertkit, it is a real asset for my business.

Andrea
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Automate Your Email Marketing & Stand Out

Bewertet am 1.7.2023

This is my favorite email tool of all time, and I've tried many. I'm not a fan of any email blasts that feel impersonal or boring. The customizable templates, audience tags, and sequences by action all work together beautifully with ConvertKit. Highly recommend switching over if you're using MailChimp.

I'd like it to be easier to embed videos and more options for image sizing without coding.

JudyAnn
JudyAnn
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A service that can grow with my business

Bewertet am 27.7.2019

ConvertKit has excellent support and guidance. It is interesting to receive regular emails from them with suggestions, recommendations and guidance for building my email business successfully. There are workshops for the same purposes.

There is a two week trial. People wanting to test the program should be prepared with a plan and some content before signing up. It is amazing how fast two weeks can go. I did a two week trial, but didn't sign up right away. The second go-round, I was committed and followed through. I felt there were more features available to me after commitment even though I had two weeks for trial again. My feeling after the first trial was not really enthusiastic

ConvertKit came highly recommended from people whom I respect, including the people at Copyblogger. The forms are simple, but attractive.

There is a small learning curve that feels a lot longer!

Zephyr
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Excellent email service

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

I use Convertkit to manage subscribers. It’s really easy to track your subscribers and send emails and create funnels. I think Convertkit is one of the best email services out there

One of my favorite things about Convertkit is their customer service. They are always so helpful and respond super fast. They also put on a lot of webinars which is really cool. Convertkit is easy to use and has a lot of cool features that makes sending and managing emails simple. They also have a lot of customization features.

Convertkit is pretty expensive. Yes you get a lot of great features but it’s still pricey. I purchased a year long plan during a Black Friday sale and even then it’s quite pricey.

Aimee
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software helps me write more emails.

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Overall my experience with convert Kit has been excellent. I also had an issue with my bill and their customer service is just fast and superb I can’t say enough about the experience I had with customer service is really cemented my decision and confirmed that I made a good choice by changing to the software.

It was really easy to use, it was really easy to set up, it was really easy to transition all my emails from my old email management system. Also every experience I’ve had with customer service so far has been excellent. They respond fast and I just feel like they really worked a lot to help me when I had problems.

Right now I haven’t found anything that’s been difficult to use or any features that I wish were included. This is a pretty cut and dry service I write email campaigns every week and they deliver them so it does exactly what I needed to do.