Kajabi

Sortieren nach

Jeanette
Jeanette
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Kajabi is a good all-in-one system

Bewertet am 16.7.2022

My overall experience was good. Customer support was very responsive. I liked the system but I had to hire a virtual assistant team to help me. Ultimately, I decided to move to another product that was less expensive, offered HIPAA compliance, and offered more features. Kajabi claims to be an all-in-one system but it doesn't allow online scheduling, doesn't create a marketing calendar where I can write one post and have it post on 4 social media accounts simultaneously, doesn't offer a 40% affiliate commission, and is not as user-friendly as it claims to be. The system I currently use allows for all of these features plus it's so simple that I can do everything myself and don't need to hire virtual assistants for website management. (I used Kajabi from 2018-2020; therefore, the company may have more features now than when I used it)

Completely customizable; easy contact management system for collecting leads and editing their information; user-friendly with DIY email broadcasts and blogging; great CRM; good for coaching memberships too

The base product was a bit pricey compared to other systems. There was no online scheduling system when I was using it so I had to have another product for scheduling. Although I could create my own email broadcasts and blogs, I needed a virtual assistant team to create my website and management it. I thought Kajabi was supposed to be easy to set up its website but I found it confusing.

ClickFunnels

Warum Kajabi gewählt wurde

I wanted an all-in-one product

WordPress

My business coach recommended Kajabi
Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The gold standard of e-learning online business platform

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

I help customers on many online business platforms and they all have quirks but kajabi is really well designed, complete and stable. Its a charm. Very reliable.

Very complete all-in-one online business platform for e-learnig / coaching / paid podcasting / paid newslettersGreat visual builderEase of finding information on customers and their actions

Lacking gamification features. Having this would make it the perfect platform.

Podia und Thinkific

Warum Kajabi gewählt wurde

Kajabi offers a much better all-in-one environment that doesn't require all those plugins to be usable.

Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kajabi

Kajabi is by far the most mature and stable product out there at the moment and they keep improving it!
Kathie

Use only if you have to

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

Over it!!! When you are a jack of all trades you master none. They try to do too much making their software slow and clunky.

I really wish I cut loose sooner. I kept hanging on because I thought it would show my clients I was high quality. But that’s not the case. I’m just a little guy who loves creating content. Kajabi is for the big dogs! It is definitely not worth the money.

It’s got too many bells and whistles and too many pots in the fire. Because of this it runs slow and clunky. For example I had an email segment set up for 10 people. Instead it went to my entire list. This happened because of that slow spin. That was the final straw for me. Definitely not worth $2000+ a year!!

Eliza
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The absolute best platform for streamlining your online business

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Overall it's been amazing. They're constantly making the platform better, they really take user feedback into consideration and even let you try out new features with their "labs" options. They make me feel like they care about me as a user 100x more than any other platform I've ever used.

I love how Kajabi is all-in-one!!! I can run my website, my funnels, my checkout pages, my lead magnets, my membership, my courses, my affiliates, my email marketing, and so much more all from one platform. I no longer have to juggle 12 different platforms and deal with integrations and things breaking like I did before. Even though it's expensive, it's actually saved me money and it's saved me SO MUCH time because of all the headaches I no longer have to deal with.

The affiliate system is clunky and not very user friendly for the admin or the affiliates. Also their customer services has gotten noticeably worse over the last six months. You used to be able to talk to someone extremely knowledgeable on the live chat service and now you talk to people who clearly don't know the platform very well and just send you help articles.

Warum Kajabi gewählt wurde

I didn't want to juggle so many platforms anymore. It was time consuming and actually more expensive than Kajabi ended up being.

WordPress, Leadpages und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kajabi

Kajabi has a certain prestige that those other companies don't. When you see that an online service provider uses Kajabi, you know they take their business seriously - like it's their full time job, not just a side gig.
Bilyana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fall in love with Kajabi and all features. Brilliant for e-Learning courses

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I absolutely love Kajabi! I did a long research before I chose the Kajabi platform. I hate using multiple platforms for Landing Pages, eMail campaigns, eMail automations, CRM, video training platform, membership area, payments, affiliate programs and assessment forms. I wanted all that to be on one place so I dont lose time and money to integrate, I dont deal with too many support teams + I wanted really good support and a company that has a vision for their future and keep working on their platform. After all my researches Kajabi won as it ticked all my boxes :) And their support proved they are really good and fast in answering (asked questions on features)

It's easy to learn, setup and manage. It has all the features I could think of for my online video training courses and I love the unlimited amount of Landing Pages.

It doesnt have an option currency to be based on the country of payment; it has only PayPal and Stripe but they are changing this at the moment (June 2021) and there are no smart Quiz forms, where the outcome results depends on the answers selected on each question

ActiveCampaign, Zapier, Mailchimp und HubSpot CRM

Warum Kajabi gewählt wurde

Thinkific has super limited features compared to Kajabi

ActiveCampaign und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kajabi

It had to have all the features I listed above on one platform vs price
Gabriela
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great option for e-learning and automations

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

I am very pleased with Kajabi. My monthly expenses are 50% of what I was paying having different platforms, and now I know that all my automations run smoothly.

That I could integrate almost all my business needs under one roof. Before Kajabi I was using other software for performing different tasks in my business. I am not a coder and integrating everything -and making it work!- was kind of a nightmare. Very time consuming. And I use to spend a lot of money.
When I found Kajabi it was a life-saver. Email marketing, tagging, email automation, site creation, squeeze pages creation, e-learning platform, forms, surveys, it is an all-in-one solution.
It saved me lots of time and money.

Some features need more depth, like metrics. They've done a lot of work regarding this, but there is still room for improvement.
Also, they just integrate with Paypal and Stripe for payments. Being based in Latin America, I need also to be able to add the local payment gateway (Mercado Pago). I don't see this happening in the near future from their side, and I am sure that I am losing money because of this.

ClickFunnels, WordPress, Squarespace, Mailchimp und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kajabi

Kajabi is an all-in-one platform. Value for money is great, and as everything is under one roof, all of their features interact correctly and my automations run smoothly.
Amelia
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Kajabi is an excellent but pricey option

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

My overall experience was good and would recommend kajabi to more established businesses that already have consistent income.

I loved the way everything worked together and integrated.

I disliked the high monthly payment particularly as I was struggling to make my business work. I wanted to have all the bells and whistles but wasn’t yet earning the money to justify it. I also did not live me the product limits.

Madison
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Kajabi is great if you already have a great community and you can hire someone to do your...

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

I've had it for more than 11 months and I don't think Kajabi is for people who are trying to build community, it's great if you currently have one, but not great for beginners. There is no customer service unless you pay the top tier monthly subscription

Building a community instead of using a private Facebook group

Kajabi is great if you already have a thriving community, and a website builder, but if you are fairly new to building a community with no website designer this isn't the app to start with. FitBudd has been a better option for me instead of Kajabi.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

All-in-one Platform for Managing an Online Business

Bewertet am 21.11.2021

Currently I am helping my client manage her Kajabi account. But I first experienced Kajabi a few years back when an online course I bought was hosted on Kajabi. I really enjoyed the experience. The interface was very appealing and easy to use. So, I was glad when my client informed me earlier this year that she was switching from another course platform to Kajabi. Overall my experience on the administrative side has been quite satisfactory.

As an all-in-one platform, Kajabi is pretty cool. At the moment, we are using it for a few courses; a podcast; lead magnet landing pages and the automatic emails that go out when people sign up for the lead magnets. (We use a separate platform for our weekly newsletter.) For our purposes so far Kajabi has been working out well. And the Kajabi team is continually building out new features. For instance, the podcast feature just came out earlier this year, and they recently added a coaching module.

On the occasions that I've needed help figuring stuff out, Kajabi's chat support has been very responsive and helpful. Kajabi also has their own self-service knowledge center with help articles and video tutorials. In addition, Kajabi seems to be quite popular and you can find multiple creators on YouTube with in-depth series covering all the different features of the platform.

I came across multiple challenges using Kajabi's new Podcast feature. Since Kajabi's podcast feature is relatively new, my client felt more comfortable uploading her episodes to another more established platform. The initial RSS import of existing episodes from the other platform to Kajabi was easy enough, but new episodes are not automatically added Kajabi. Each week I have to manually upload the audio file and copy over the the show notes. Furthermore, our show notes contain multiple links, which we want to open in separate tabs. Kajabi's default is for links to open in the same tab, and there is no option to change our preference globally. So again, I have to set each link manually. Finally, you can upload a transcript as a text file, but you can't format the transcript at all - such as bolding the speakers' names. This plain-text format is challenging to read.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE.

And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features.

But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support. They offer 24/7 live chat, and the longest I've ever had to wait (and I've chatted at all times of day and night!) is three or four minutes, once. Every other time (and there have been many!) I'm almost immediately connected to someone. And these people are awesome. They will get you the answer, help you troubleshoot your issue, and even tinker around with some options/coding on the page to make it work if you're trying something a little more custom and can't quite get it to work right. Seriously. The support staff is top-notch!

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do.

Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

Rebekah
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A lot to be improved upon.

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

Teachable und Thinkific

Warum Kajabi gewählt wurde

because the customer service is better at kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kajabi

It is the most robust all in one option - or it was at the time.
Sam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kajabi: The All-in-one E-learning Platform!

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Kajabi has offered me, all in only one platform, all what I need to run my e-learning business.

It's an amzing all-in-one tool which I use for my courses and memberships. Memberships work wonderfully in Kajabi.

The price can be expensive for newbies. But it is definitely worth it, you would only need Kajabi to run your whole business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kajabi

A more complete platform which integrates everything in one place.
Valamere

Total Package for Content Marketing

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it.

What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

LearnDash und Udemy Business

Thinkific
Brittany

Great Platform

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

This is a very good platform for the coaching industry. Between managing leads, creating emails, creating landing pages, and charging for products, it all works great.

I’m realizing I personally need less and less, so the price point can sometimes be high for me to just utilize a landing page. But that’s really a personal issue.

Squarespace
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Everything in one place

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

Easy to set up. I used to create my own website using HTML. Kajabi makes it super easy with their templates to drag and drop things into position and all the pages connect - plus I can create pages that are not in the navigation so I love that too. Super easy to create courses too. Customer service is amazing, their Facebook group is filled with all kinds of entrepreneurs, questions asked and answered by experts and newbies.

I've used Kajabi for about 6 years for my website, course delivery, and membership. Everything I need is in one place with a seamless connection. It means I no longer need to pay for external things like landing pages and video hosting.

There are still improvements that could be made on the cart, email system, and flexibility of landing pages. Consequently, I use some other apps as add-ons. I'd also love more templates.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic product - LMS, website builder, and marketing machine in one!

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

Super great. Really love the product and I'm looking forward to using it even more in 2022. I think if you max out the usage of its features you can run almost all your entire business from one place. While this does increase risk (due to the outages that sometimes occur) it is something that a newer entrepreneur can use to get up and running quickly and easily.

I really love Kajabi and endorse the product. But, since the price tag is on the high side, I recommend you use it if you are going to make the most of all the features. This includes using it as an LMS, a website and/or funnel builder, and a marketing management system. The email and CMS features are great and they have recently introduced a coaching and podcast platform as well. Super excited to use these features!

It is pricey if you are not going to use all the features. It also is software that takes a little while to learn if you are a newbie.

Teachable, Kartra und Thinkific

Features to cost ratio.
Kate
Kate
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Teachable, ClickFunnels und Thinkific
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do online business with ease

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Kajabi is an online business portal for small businesses (primarily) that provides them with everything they need at a single place to do business over the internet. You can create funnels, use emails, manage your CRM, and so on.

It is primarily a great platform for people who are interested in selling online courses. This is one area Kajabi has been recently working on a lot. There aren't many tools that will let you sell online courses with this much ease.

As a business owner with minimal experience with marketing, funnels, landing pages, contacts, etc. you'd love Kajabi. It takes the pain out from a business owner's life. No integrations, no dealing with APIs, you get everything with one tool and that's a great benefit.

First, it is expensive especially when you compare it with its competitors.

Second, since it does a lot of things so you get a bit of everything which is something that business's don't like as they scale.

Eli
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

All in one solution for Coaches and Consultants

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Kajabi is a great solution because it allows you to have the flexibility to build your marketing strategy around your digital offers. Compared to other solutions, an essential feature is the CRM so that you can track your opportunities and interactions with your leads during the conversion process.

It is a robust and mature solution. The part I like the least is the pricing because not many coaches or consultants are starting to understand the whole picture of creating the offering, sequences, pipelines, automation, and more. Plus, if they don't have experience, the learning curve can take a while, and the monthly bill is running.

ClickFunnels und Systeme.io

ClickFunnels und Systeme.io
Robert
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Kajabi Has Limits

Bewertet am 19.1.2020

Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

Leadpages

Warum Kajabi gewählt wurde

Leadpages was too complex.
Sarah

Great for Businesses Portal Access

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.

Paul
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp.
- Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.

BONNIE
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

KAJABI - GOOD FOR AESTHETICS, BUT COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE BUILT ELSEWHERE

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

If I only wanted to showcase videos, I'm okay with it. The UX/UI is pretty good. If I want to build a business on it, not so much.

I really appreciated the look of Kajabi products. Many people can design out the site and make it look very professional.

There are sevearl:

1. Monthly $100+ cost.

2. No ability to hid the comments from certain folks. One course I had was all about sharing their vulnerabilities. There was no way to hide JUST THAT ONE person's comment and make it their own journal process. Instead it was an all or nothing type of ordeal. All comments shown, or no comments.

3. Their chats are horrible. Most of their customer service reps are outsources and I've had over 20 conversations that led to me being extremely frustrated as they often did not have the critical thinking skills or just was too unmotivated to help the situation.

4. No opportunity to really have community groups within the software. I want to track people in groups in a way where I can have live conversations or some sort.

5. You will need a Kajabi specialist to help you create the site (which costs more money) if you actually want it to look nice.

Rasmus
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Many talents in an uncomfy suit

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Tedious to work with, blogposts e.g. take forever to write, but always happy to have such a beauty of a website afterall. Good course functionality, but poor default confirmation emails where you can design NOTRHING at a point when your customer has the very first impression. Ugh.

If you have no strings attached to any other software, this is a grab & go.

The pricing is stiff. You better have something to sell from the first day.
Then, you can make THREE (3) products in the lowest plan. Hilarious.

Nicole
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use, great customer service

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Assisting with an online course, been able to grow sales with greater functionality of Kajabi.

I like how simple it is to use Kajabi - you don't have to be a designer to have a great-looking website. Customer service is top notch - quick response and through answers.

Sometimes you run into design features that don't yet exist but you wish they did - customer support lets their development team know of any suggestions for improvement. Would be great to have more products available without having to upgrade to a higher payment plan.