Tanda

Workforce Management, Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung und mehr.

Sortieren nach

Karen

How TANDA works for us

Bewertet am 7.1.2019

Any problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently by support staff. You are asked for any ideas that may help you within your business. The ideas are integrated into the system if the demand is there this makes me feel that TANDA listen to their clients are are constantly looking at ways to improve and develop their system.

The software is easy for both employees and administrators to use

There is nothing I don't like about this software but it would be useful for the administrators to see when there are updates on their screen so they can update the tablet rather than the update just showing on the tablet as this can sometimes effect the data they are seeing.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Karen. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Andrew

TANDA review

Bewertet am 8.6.2019

Overall Experience excellent with very good Award Interpretation assisting with automating Hospitality Award compliance and payroll.

Intuitive Setup... took a little time but easy to follow. Worked immediately and easy transition for staff from old system. Staff like TANDA. Good Award interpretation and integration with payroll. Good telephone support on the few occasions we needed assistance while setting up.

nothing to dislike....

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Andrew. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Chloe

Shocking general manager

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Bad experience.

Bad experience.

Rostering feature and onboarding was ok. However deputy do the same thing, half the price.

Unprofessional general manager and lack of support. Considering the price you pay. I would love for someone higher up to reach out to me about my experience.

Hi Chloe,

We received your review on Capterra and we apologise to hear you've had a negative experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team.

Thank you for sending us your thoughts. We always appreciate the honest feedback. Our priority is always knowing what the clients have to say above anything else.

If you have any more concerns, please give us a call at +61 300 859 117.

The Tanda Team

Leila
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tanda provides a level of assurance

Bewertet am 29.8.2018

Tanda provides a great platform to be able to streamline rostering, payroll and employee onboarding. This ensures we minimise payroll errors, it provides visibility for employees and ensures we are compliant with employment laws around Award Interpretation.

Tanda provides peace of mind that employees are being paid correctly through Award Interpretation. The new on-boarding functionality streamlines the paperwork around employee new staff saving valuable time.

There is room for improvement in the area of different levels of access to line managers to not be able to see rates above them and only below.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Leila. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Lauren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy, quick

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

When using the software, it is handy because it all links up with the other departments and I am able to easily access all information that I need.

I am unable to 'black' out certain time periods for staff so they can't add unavailability (I saw that it was on its way though), also when the roster has been published the staff are still able to change their unavailability.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Lauren. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

simone
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tanda is user friendly for both management and staff

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Tanda has streamlined the process of rostering staff from different departments. It also ensures that all team member receive their roster promptly both via SMS and email.

Tanda allows me to budget and tweak roster to ensure that I maximize the staff while minimizing wages. Staff can place their Uni timetable or N/A into Tanda well in advance which has reduced swapping of shifts or no shows of staff. It is great that it is continually evolving and improving.

That I cannot see multiple future staff NA for same day until I am making that roster

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Simone. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Joel
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to manage roster and payroll

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

- Saved a lot of money in payroll
- Saved a lot of time from my managers and payroll oficer
-...

- Saved a lot of money in payroll
- Saved a lot of time from my managers and payroll oficer
- Simplified payroll process
- Updated our time sheet procedures to a more effective system

- User friendly
- Very easy to manage schedules
- Live feed of who is at work and who is not
- Cuts down time frame to process payroll by less than half
- Allows you to easy monitor overtime
- Easily integrates with many payroll sotfwares
- No costly time clock needed. An used tablet will do just fine
- Allows your managers to evaluate and approve time sheets

Web app is too heavy. Computer lags when using. I believe a mobile app would be better. I know they are working on it, and I hope it is live soon

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Joel. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Carley
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the money spent

Bewertet am 9.8.2020

We have saved a lot of time and money and now work with a much higher level of accuracy in payroll.

This software is easy to use reliable and does everything you need.

There really isn’t much but I wish it was easier to integrate multi sites

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Carley. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Puneet

I called the Tanda 3rd Eye forstaff .You can easily access thousands of stores in the world....

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

For me this software is awesome keep a very close eye on the costs of my staff. Easy to use. Allowing more accurate attendance tracking of our employees. It is easy to use and great for a whole team. Easy to manage staff breaks on time .With proper excellence with Graphs shows the business performance profits and loss.

None I can't find any Cons. Whatever I requires everything is in this software . Everything is Amazing. I am so glad to use this amazing Software.Thanks all Team.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Puneet!

Joanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, fast and efficient. Excellent user interface.

Bewertet am 4.6.2018

Saves time and money, increases accuracy.

Saves time and money, increases accuracy.

Saves time and money, a much more accurate time record than manual time sheets. Keeps the staff honest!

The occasional hiccup when a staff member takes a break after midnight and the system tries to carry the shift to the next day.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Joanna. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Faith
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Sales promise the world and delivery does not match - do not expect help with set-up and...

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Sales tell you one thing and the reality was different. No training, no checklists for set-up, hard to get support, they send you down rabbit holes and don't really trouble shoot.

When working it allows staff to log-on and off.

Training and support, particularly around set-up. Tanda staff were just not available and once the product was sold were not interested. After 6 months the integration with Xero is still not working. I use Tanda elsewhere and have integrated with Xero, so I know it works. We think there is something wrong with the set-up, but cannot get any help. Tanda are hard to reach and their trouble shooting guides are inaccurate and describe functionality/options that don't exist.

Hi Faith,

We received your review and we apologise to hear you've had a negative experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team.

The Tanda Team

David

Amazing business Software

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Amazing

Amazing

It makes my payroll so much more easier giving me more time for the more important things in the business & personal life

Hopefully they will be able to add a staff chat button so staff can talk to each other to swap shifts

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review David. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

David
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This time clock is the best I've seen. I no longer have to worry about keeping track of...

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

Ease of mind. Not having to deal with time cards and sheets. This system locks up the time in and out so it can't be cheated.

I love the photo clock in and out. I know there that my employees are at my shop when they clock in and out.

I do not give access to the clock through smart phones. So if I had to say what I don't like. It would only be the off site ability to clock in and out.

Akbar
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

Easy to approved timesheets and easy to change the clock in/out

Reports capability need to be improved (Total overtime per employee per week)

Antwort von Tanda

We very much appreciate your review and feedback Akbar.

Joe

Made rosters very easy for all staff

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

How easy it is to use and that it tells me up to date budget. Easy for staff to ask for leave. No matter where you are you can see the roster

That you can not block out busy times so staff can not ask for leave. This then makes it hard to tell staff that they can not be on leave then. The APP is still confusing when I look at rosters it comes up with the most recently done roster not current roster

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Joe. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

KEISHA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still learning but works great

Bewertet am 11.6.2018

Still learning to create payroll report since we get paid on the 5th and 20th of each month. Good product

nothing really. just that I can't seem to connect the computer clock with the other employees. It does not pick up the clock in/out.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Keisha!

Corrinna

We have been using Tanda for a few months now. It is easy to use and great for a mobile work...

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Tanda is simple and easy to use. As an administrator it provides a great live dashboard to let me see how many staff we have active at any given time on worksites around the state. We are currently transitioning to complete payroll integration which will significantly reduce data processing times. The Tanda staff have worked closely with my staff to ensure that the software is capturing all of the complexity of a variety of government awards including construction, transport and administration.

The full internet site is excellent but the app version is not so fully developed at this time. I assume that with time this will catch up.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Corrinna. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Alistair
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Fantastic service

Bewertet am 26.12.2018

Excellent, so far!

Excellent, so far!

Extremely efficient help over the internet to solve rostering and timesheet needs

I haven't found any specific issues so far.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Alistair. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

LEO
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Tanda supports labour control

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Very good

Very good

Tanda is good tool for the labor management

Roster is the most like tool for us. Also we can monitor the staff's attendance

Antwort von Tanda

Appreciate your review and feedback Leo!

Ben
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Tanda_Review

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

ill say good. because besides having a shaky start it is proving to be how we want it in terms of going electronic and saving paper.

The fantastic exporting it does to payroll softward

The Sign In app sometimes doesnt work but it should work once we have installed our Ipad on Reception.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Ben!

Rayner
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Get it

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Does everything we need it to do, and if it somehow doesn't do it, they will make a plan to fix it.

Struggles to deal with large sets of data. Becomes very slow and extremely unresponsive

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Rayner. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Karmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Older Manager learning new tricks with staff timesheets

Bewertet am 2.1.2019

Tanda staff is great to work with and they know their product.

Tanda staff is great to work with and they know their product.

This has been a challenge for me as I am almost 60 and have not used this type of a clock in system. Your staff has made this an enjoyable process and actually I am enjoying the whole system now. And when I have questions - Tanda folks are always there to help. GREAT JOB! Happy New Year!

Just learning it was a bit overwhelming for me at first. I understand I am older and not a big tech person. So that does not reflect on Tanda and how the system works.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Karmen. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Kathy
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We moved to Tanda about three years ago because of the Add On to MYOB.

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

Significant savings in processing time, reports functionality, updating awards is automatic for most awards

There are some awards that still need to be added so we have to do manual updates for these. Not a big issue but would be better.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review and feedback Kathy!

Kate
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tanda has made my life on payday so easy and something to look forward to.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Time saving

Time saving

How easy it is to use and how quick it is to approve pays and get them across to Xero. My payroll process time has decreased significantly since implementing Tanda.

Sometimes the payroll integration is disconnected but it is a quick and easy fix to get it up and running again.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Kate. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.

Kosta

Very easy to understand can use.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

Easy functions and settings reliable on the minute updates easy to navigate between the functions. Self explanatory website with no hidden or not required items that confuse a user.
All my personnel thus far has not come with any complain of not understanding how to use the clock.

There is a few settings need to be used to higher extend. Limited options but I believe will be easy to fix if noticed by users.

Antwort von Tanda

Thanks for the review Kosta. Great to hear Tanda is helping so much with your business.