Purplepass Ticketing Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

W.P.
W.P.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Purplepass is the way to go!

Bewertet am 9.11.2018

We have eliminated​ ticket fraud with the Purplepass scanners.

We have eliminated​ ticket fraud with the Purplepass scanners.

We've worked with Purplepass the past 5 years, and Purplepass is by far the best ticket company in the United States to deal with: The customer service level is awesome. Easy to use event set up with custom ticket printing for the event. Day of the event software is easy to use & you have your funds for the event on within​ a few days.

We have had no problems with the software, ​once we learned how to work it properly​ .

Ruby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Purplepass customer service is 10/10, and helped us streamline our antiquated ticketing methods

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

We employed purplepass a couple of years ago to help our tailgate bus company, and can’t say enough about the customer service. Even though it was quite a unique operation that needed a lot of customizing, all our reps have been patient and diligent, and I couldn’t picture doing it any other way. It was a game changer for us and has allowed business to grow while streamlining the admin side of things.

The interface is easy to operate once you get the hang of it, and my rep [sensitive content hidden] is always very responsive when I need assistance. There’s never been a problem we haven’t been able to solve.

Some of the ticket build out can be a little tedious, but that’s probably just the nature of the task. The widget on our website could be better - on mobile it gives limited info, leading people to contact us not realizing the info they need is on Purplepass once they proceed.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Ruby, thanks for your great review! We wanted to share with you that the new version widgets now have extensive customization so you can control what elements of the event details are presented to the guest during the purchase process. You can show as little as just the pricing options all the way to embedding the entire event page with complete event details, maps, photo gallery, video library, and even directions to the venue! If you would like help getting the new widgets setup, please reach out to your rep and they will be happy to help you!

Cantürk
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Experiences.

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

It creates new connects and links groups.

It creates new connects and links groups.

Purplepass Ticketing is cheap and useful with new tools i suggest this.

Some tool of Purplepass Ticketing is broke.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Canturk! We tried finding your Purplepass account to reach out to you directly but we could not find any account matching your information. Also, some of your comments seem to not pertain to Purplepass such as "it creates new connects and links groups". Are you an event organizer or venue using the Purplepass ticketing platform (www.Purplepass.com)? Perhaps this was a mistaken review. If you are a Purplepass client, then please give us a call at 800-316-8559 opt. 3 any time so we can help with any questions or issues you may be experiencing.

Abigail
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Makes my job a breeze!

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

The product is very easy to use, and makes it convenient to block or hold seats if I need to.

I wish it were a bit easier to create new floorplans or venues. Most of this issue could be user-error.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Abby, thanks for your great feedback. We wanted to let you know that we have an all-new map builder that's been created from the ground up that is the next generation of our current map builder. We took in years of feedback and suggestions and used it to create the absolute best map builder in the industry. It's extremely easy to learn and use the very first time you try it and you can build out and adjust all of your maps with ease. Please reach out to your rep to ask about how you can switch to the new next-gen map builder!

Maggie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PurplePass is SO easy to use!

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

The entire system is easy to work with and when there are a few problems, the customer service staff helps to resolve the issue within a few hours or less.

I like the new Beta system, but when I set up a large volume of tickets at once, the system can sometimes jam or slow down. However, once I learned how to empty old data, everything has been running smoothly. This is more due to my learning curve. The customer service staff are right there to help.

Timothy

island tailgate review

very good, easy to use and great customer service

very good, easy to use and great customer service

i just like the ability to customize events. also when i need to add something, their team is very helpful.

nothing i can say really. there is nothing i dont like that the team does not address or fix for me

Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Purplepass is an amazing product. Excellent service and support

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

Excellent customer service, technical support, dashboard, and individual customer attention

Very little I could say about what I like least about Purplepass. Perhaps just being in a different time zone but a couple hours difference is the only thing I can think of after all these years.

Brian

Very User Friendly ticketing platform

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

I have used Purplepass for my last 3 conventions handling tens of thousands of attendees and vendors and have been happy with the results and plan on continuing with Purplepass as our ticketing partner moving forward

Ease of use, very user friendly. Customer Service is top notch and equipment provided is very helpful.

Do not have any complaints about using Purplepass's services

Mario
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Business Office will review the stats and payments page frequently to track incoming revenue

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

Very positive, especially during COVID as being remote sometimes mail was lost and the customer service was able to resolve payments that maybe went to an individual and not our main office and have another payment issued to account for our revenue.

The Customer Service is amazing and the response time help in timely resolutions.

An option to utilize a Company name and have a list for authorized users. Sometimes the Business Office is not included and therefore cannot assist the organizer.

Ron
  • Branche: Fundraising
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy and Full Function Event Ticketing

Bewertet am 23.9.2023

Not having to control the ticketing manually and keep track of the funds. The system does it all for you.

This product is very easy to use and the support staff is great. Any questions or problems we had were addressed quickly and efficiently.

Not being able to change the font size or type in the event description. The workaround was to setup the description in Word and copy and paste.

Antwort von Purplepass

Hi Ron, thanks for your great feedback! We wanted to let you know that your issues with changing fonts and graphics easily on the event description has been addressed and resolved. On the new version of the system, we have implemented a vastly upgraded event description editor that allows for extensive customization and styling quickly and easily. We wanted to make sure you were aware of the update!

Robin
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best ticketing software ever! Great company!

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

From the day I was contacted as a possible customer, and they had to call me back in six months to make it happen, it has been exceptional. Great customer service in every possible way. Best experience I've ever had in my thirteen years of doing this job.

Super easy to learn and use. Lots of flexibility. Allows for moving of tickets to other dates easily.

As users, reserving seats for ourselves could have been better explained. The tutorials need a bit of updating, but overall, great program. Finding specific answers was a tiny bit of a problem, mostly knowing where to look, but the staff answered promptly and was always able to help.

Josh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An Out-of-the-Box Solution with Outside the Norm Possibilities

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

We used to distribute event tickets in person. PP has negated what used to be a few dozen people working for at least one solid day into something one person primarily manages on her own.

The first event we offered on PurplePass in Fall 2017 was cancelled due to a hurricane. If we wouldn't have had PP, it would have been a nightmare trying to refund everyone manually. Since we had PP, we simply clicked the button to cancel the event and refund everyone and it all happened automatically!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team at PP have been awesome to work with!

PurplePass has done a great job of listening to our unique needs and creating new features that enabled us to use this cloud software where other options have fallen short. They have a robust way of handling coupon codes (which we use extensively) and the plug-and-play widgets make life easy for our web design team and end customers. The software is adaptable to sell event tickets, T-shirts, or nearly anything else you want to sell.

We would love for the software to support unique display words for coupon codes. For instance, if someone types in "FreeTee", it could display "Buy one T-shirt, Get one Free!" instead to the customer.

Chemain
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great service!

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Generally, we perform in concert halls that have an existing box office. But when our concert venue does not provide a box office, we turn to Purplepass Ticketing to help us with that.

Purplepass Ticketing is user-friendly and has great customer service. They are also continually working to improve their platform.

One feature I would love to see added is the ability to print seat locations on complimentary tickets.

Antwort von Purplepass

Thanks for your great review. I wanted to let you know that you are able to print seat locations on complimentary tickets. In your online management interface, go to COMP Guests, select your event, then enter their contact info. Select "CHOOSE SEATS" for ticket type so you can load the map and select the seats you want to assign. Once you complete this, the guest tickets will be generated and sent to them with their seating info on there.

In the box office, you can use the COMP payment method to comp an order and it and your tickets will print on the Boca with the seating info on there.

Lastly you can do a back-end sale COMP as a 3rd method of generating COMPs with seating info.

If you need help with this, please feel free to contact us anytime at 800-316-8559 or support@purplepass.com

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use Product

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

I have had a wonderful experience with Purplepass.

I have had a wonderful experience with Purplepass.

This software integrated well with our Community App. Our residents in our community are able to use Purplepass to reserve their tickets quickly.

No dislikes at this time. The only thing that can be tricky is the time difference between East Coast and West Coast, but there is also typically an emergency number that can be used at any time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Brown Paper Tickets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Purplepass Ticketing

The best solution for my unique needs.
Adam
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A ticketing team you can rely on!

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

Overall its been stellar. Far more so than the other sites I've used previously that use smaller event companies' reliance on a fancy ticketing platform to gouge extra money for capabilities that should come standard.

Its got a learning curve that doesn't exist with your typical EventBrite-esque ticketing platform but, with very little practice the customization options and availability make it far more worthwhile than the flashier, more corporate competitors. I've never felt like I was being nickle and dimed for promoting my event and, with the proper amount of time put into designing each ticketing page, they look far more professional, enticing, and on brand with whatever you might be promoting. The ambiance required to get my audience on-board with each of my immersive experiences begins with the ticket links and it is both a satisfying and refreshing to know this is available and reliable on Purplepass.

The learning curve for the more advance options was overwhelming at first and there are sometimes setbacks when paying the listing prices back to the company but both are easily fixed and overlooked.
The lack integration with platforms such as Facebook is irritating at times as tickets cannot be listed as readily on a Facebook event or boosted post but, with some creativity and patience this, too, can be overcome.

Kevin
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great ticketing software

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Overall, we love the Purplepass ticketing box office. We researched a LOT of other online ticketing platforms for our school theater and this one had the best rates, and as we came to find out, the absolute best customer service. I cannot recommend this software enough to use for your school theater ticketing!

The box office is very easy to use. We were able to train new people how to use it for a show in under 15 minutes. The customer service is absolutely excellent. They respond very quickly to any questions or issues.

I found the "promoter site" portion of the software to be very convoluted and confusing. It's not at all easy or intuitive to try to follow or to find things. I was always having to email my customer support rep to ask where to find things or how to do things. This part of the site needs to be streamlined and made about 100% easier to use. I'm good at following "how to" steps, but again always had to email my rep for him to send me the screen shots of the "how to's"....could not even find that myself on the site. I can't say enough about how bad the promoter site portion is, and how they need to fix this.

Antwort von Purplepass

Kevin, Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the candid feedback and we 100% agree with you on your comments. We are already knee deep in an updated management interface that has taken feedback from countless clients. When released, it should help address all of your concerns.

We are always here for you if you need anything!

Carol

ENOPION Theatre Company review

Bewertet am 25.3.2023

We have enjoyed using Purplepass.

We have enjoyed using Purplepass.

Ease of setting up. It is easy to design the page to be similar to our website.

Being able to accept donations and manage them.Some limitations on different ticket types within the same event.

James
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very easy to use. Excellent customer service too!

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

Ease of use. Multiple options conducive to our event needs. Fast check-in for attendees. And excellent customer service.

We've worked with three other ticketing vendors in the past six years, and Purple Pass is by far the best. For starters, their customer service level is amazing. They get back to you promptly, are super friendly, and work to resolve everything quickly. Their event setups are pretty detailed and customizable, and they will work with you to fine-tune things further per your event needs. Their check-in kiosks and POS check-in hand-helds are super easy to use at the gate or Registration. Events integrate great with our Word Press site and they work to customize things further if need be. Overall, just a fantastic experience.

Antwort von Purplepass

We were very satisfied to know we were the only ticketing company you've ever worked with that was able to automatically calculate domestic and international shipping costs for the merchandise you shipped to your customers. Next year, make sure to put aside a few minutes during the event to say hi. We were sad we weren't able to find you at the event this year :(

Thanks for being part of the Purplepass family!

Adam
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The customer service rep - is incredible! Great attitude and fixed my issue quickly!

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

Customer Service was amazing! The software was malfunctioning at time when I needed it most!! It was crunch time! He was the customer service rep who assisted me, and he was phenomenal! We were able to resolve the issue quickly, and he made it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Purplepass for their customer service!

Functionality was lacking. I was in a crunch-time situation and needed to post an event immediately... yea.... the website was malfunctioning to say the least.

Adam,

Thanks for the feedback! Naturally, we are concerned about your feedback that wasn't a perfect 5/5. We spoke with Gabriel who helped you and he informed us that functionally, everything was working just fine. The only issue was that when posting your event, there was no info line provided (either Email or Phone #) for customers to contact with questions.

When he helped you out, the reason he was able to so quickly resolve the issue is because he simply added your info number. It seems you didn't want to provide any help number and this is why you were getting the error indicating it was blank when trying to post.

At the end of the day, we are happy you were able to get everything sorted out quickly and your event posted live. We thank you for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you closely on all of your future events!

Jacob
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Ticketing Solution You Need!

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Purplepass has been a wonderful company to work with, especially due to the amazing customer service. Any time I have any sort of question or issue (which is almost always user error on my end), they respond so quickly and help me find the solution!

The product is extremely easy to use and navigate. It has all of the features we were looking for, and more! It helped us get through the virtual age of COVID, and we liked it so much we adopted it for all of our live performances!

Finding things as a seller take a bit of time to learn at first, but the solution is coming! The Beta of the new front is out, and launching soon. So the cons will be non-existent.

Regina
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst

Purplepass Ticketing review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Making it easier for my use as well as our ticket purchasers. The product we used in the past caused many problems. Since starting with purplepass we have no problems or complaints. I will continue to use them.

It was so easy to use, set up and edit. Our customers told us they found it easy to purchase tickets. I found it was easy to reassign seats if the customer made a mistake and refunding was simple. The customer service is outstanding. easy to talk to, easy to reach by phone or email. Knowledgeable staff and friendly, extremely helpful from day one. Our other schools are now signing up for their shows.

I honestly could not find one thing I do not like.

Ken
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Purple Pass is classy, affordable and fast

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Purple Pass makes ticketing easy and adds that professional touch that makes our brand really stand out in our market.

I like being able to create inexpensive, full-color, perforated tickets for our events. Purple Pass prints them and gets them to us within a few days. These give our events and brand a classy, professional look.

I would prefer that once the event is over, that the pay out from Purple Pass to us would be within a day or so, and not have the five day lag time that now exists.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your review. Regarding the timing on payout, you can elect to use your own merchant account or even PayPal to process credit card sales. All funds go directly to you as tickets are sold. If you have any questions on how to enable this, feel free to contact us:

Chat: Log into your account
Email: support@purplepass.com
Phone: 800-316-8559

Laura

Easy ticketing option

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

I am overall very satisfied with the product and the customer support.

I am overall very satisfied with the product and the customer support.

I like that I can reserve or block seats from home and I can switch tickets easily and contact ticket buyers.

I can’t think of anything I don’t like about the software.

Ben
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Purplepass - best no-frills ticketing system available

Bewertet am 5.11.2018

Very positive overall. I wish more people knew and used this platform.

Very positive overall. I wish more people knew and used this platform.

I very much like the ease of use, ticketing widgets for my website, and the ability to get paid via direct deposit weekly.

I do wish there was an option to autofill repetitive fields like venue/cap/address (saved venues, etc.).

Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We greatly appreciate it!

Regarding your wish about being able to autofill repetitive fields, we actually have a full clone feature. On your "My Events" page, you will see the "Copy" button next to each event. This allows you to use any event as a template to clone it over to a new event. So the first event needs to be filled out completely but then every event after that can be cloned over and simply change the name, date, and any other differences. This will save you a great deal of time.

Royce
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent so far, have used Purple Pass for two events so far and have had no issues.

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Easy to use, custom ticket printing is great! Fast delivery of tickets with no hassles. Had a problem with a widget and got a very fast response and fix to the issue.

I can't find anything to complain about. About the only improvement to my experience would be to offer custom ticket printing templates in a variety of formats (PDF, PSD).

Hi Royce,

Thanks for your feedback!

About custom ticket templates, we can in-fact do this! Log into your account then go to Tools -> Custom Print-at-home. From there you can customize the look and feel of your print-at-home by changing text, uploading your logo, beautiful graphics, even things like sponsors or coupons. Then you can save them as templates which can be used for different events, even for specific ticket types within the same event.

This is great for visually differentiating tickets such as making VIP stand out from GA tickets.

If you need any help with this, contact our support team at support@purplepass.com or 800-316-8559.

Purplepass