• Funktionen
Jennifer T.
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Quick and easy bookings for our sling library

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

We run a sling library for local parents, holding three sessions each month. We're volunteers doing it for free. We were finding that far too many families were turning up for us to deal with, meaning they had to wait ages to see us, and we were stressed, run off our feet, and running over time, ending up late to collect children from school and nursery. We set up a Bookwhen account so we could organise the sessions (so everyone doesn't arrive at 11am) and set a maximum number of available slots. It's made a really positive impact... we no longer dread busy sessions and customers know they won't have to wait long.

This software is easy for customers to use and takes the load off us, because we know that once the maximum number of bookings is reached, nobody else can book, so we don't end up with over-attended sessions.

Setting up new events is a little long-winded... if we could copy an existing event and change the date, that would be handy. If I accidentally click on our own account link, I can't sign in as admin, so I have to re-enter the general Bookwhen page to log in. Also, when we send customers a link to our page, it seems to send them in to one particular time slot, and the less logical among them don't realise they need to press back to get out to all the available booking slots.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving us a review!

I'd love to address some of your cons, as it will be helpful for you to know how to avoid these in future!

First off, you can duplicate an entry for exactly that reason, to save setup time by just changing the date. Send us a message if you're unsure how!

You can log in to your account from any Bookwhen link, so please do get in touch so we can explain further if need be :)

When sharing your public page with customers, make sure you're sharing just the core page url, like https://bookwhen.com/example , with the bit behind the / but nothing more than that. That way no event is pre-selected for the customer

Thanks again, so glad to hear how well the system is working for you! - Jenny

Colin D.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bookwhen - if you want one headache off your mind

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

This is a great tool and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to manage bookings in a way that looks professional. Bookwhen are speedy when responding to questions and are a pleasure to deal with from a customer service perpective.

The ease of creating a booking process, which feels like its ours, is simple to use but gives us everything we need. It has made it significantly easier for me to manage training. The ability to create time bookable time slots within an event has been useful.

I think the pricing might be a little more nuanced. That said, I would have to acknowledge that Bookwhen were very accommodating when we came on board and did let us use functions at a reduced rate. It is a big jump to the next level if we want more functionality.

David S.
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Bookwhen - Simply Amazing

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Parents can book their children on to our holiday clubs and summer schools. We've never had a complaint. It's very easy to use and makes life so easy for me as a business leader.

Bookwhen was so easy to implement into my website. We've had about 500 bookings via bookwhen over the last year and never had a problem. It has truly transformed my business.

There is nothing that I don't like about this product.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you very much David, your review is incredibly valuable and brought a big smile to the team! Thank you for choosing Bookwhen! - Jenny

Claire L.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

No need to look anywhere else, Bookwhen is the best option!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Bookwhen has enabled me to run my tiny yoga studio with a lot less stress. I had been thinking of just doing bookings by SMS etc, but within 48 hours, Bookwhen had already demonstrated its value. There is zero chance I would remember everyone's bookings/cancellations/changes if it was done by SMS. With Bookwhen, my customers can make their own changes whenever they need to, meaning I don't need to get involved.

Ease of use, excellent customer service and fantastic pricing.

There are minor limitations... eg it doesn't integrate with Mailchimp yet. But this is offset by the excellent customer service - willing to listen to suggestions, always respond quickly to confirm whether your idea is already on their list of things to look at etc...

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really pleased you didn't go with the SMS idea and chose Bookwhen instead! :D We always welcome your suggestions and feedback and look forward to many more years of working together! - Jenny

Christian H.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy setup, reduces admin, excellent support.

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Very good. The staff were fantastic, and their support articles were very well set up.

We used it to run training for hundreds of employees, and it made it much easier, as they could pick a time that suited them and also manage their booking (reschedule mostly) which lifted the burden of admin off ourselves. Also handy features like automatic reminder emails the day before training, and the ability to export the data gathered during booking (email addresses used for follow up material and surveys).

The Bookwhen staff are also brilliant, they have always replied in a quick and friendly manner with relevant information. This gave me confidence when I was asked tough questions about data security etc, that they could provide the answers immediately and a link to the information on their website for senior stakeholders to read themselves.

I would highly recommend this service to anyone, big or small.

Nothing, it is easy to use. I suppose there could be some limitations if you have very advanced requirements, but then you probably wouldn't be looking for a service like this.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

What an incredible review, thank you so much Christian! We really appreciate the detail you've gone into, as this will help lots of other businesses to choose the right product for them. Here's to many more years of working together, and to the success of your business! - Jenny

Nicola H.

Brilliant Bookwhen!

Bewertet am 14.6.2017

Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

There are a couple of things we'd like Bookwhen to be capable of but they are fairly minor and the company have already promised to add them to their development plan so I'm pretty confident we'll see changes over the coming months.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the amazing review, Nicola. Great to have a business such as yours on the system for many years - we couldn't do it without you! Yes - we always take feedback on board, keep it coming!

Craig S.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Tremendously flexible booking application

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

From the very beginning Bookwhen and it’s founders were very easy to communicate with and helped me understand how to interface easily between my web site, the application, and getting payment to my account, and providing a completely flexible data search system in order to find previous orders, edit events, and put together client mail lists. I still believe it is one of the best, and least costly booking system available.

Always allows me to set an ongoing schedule, but also gives me ability to change daily bookings on the fly from my mobile phone instantaneous if needed. I have been a Bookwhen user for over ten years and it has really helped me manage my client bookings seamlessly allowing me to focus on taking care of clients.

I can’t of anything pg that I would change about Bookwhen.

Brooke S.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Superb Customer Service!

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Overall I'm just thrilled with being able to take all my booking through this site because of its simple platform and the phenomenal customer service help at hand.

Setting up my Bookwhen account was very easy with step-by-step instructions to follow. I had researched many booking sites and just wanted something simple to book classes and some private training sessions and this was it. Its front end is clean and easy for clients to use. The backend is also pretty easy with a slight learning curve for a couple items but nothing inhibitive. Plus - and here's the REALLY IMPORTANT bit - the customer service is BAR NONE! Honestly, the tech staff replies quickly with friendly, helpful suggestions and, in some cases early-on, they completely took over my scheduling fiasco themselves and re-entered everything I had botched to help me with a time-sensitive issue. It feels like you are working with people who are actually working WITH you.
Bigger, expensive platforms leave you hanging or condescend when you ask for help. Bookwhen really feels like you have your own private team to get the best for your business.

There are a couple places where I feel like the scheduling software could be more intuitive, but once you've figured out the way it's set up it's just a matter of remembering where to go for what.

Kelsey K.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of...

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.

I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Kelsey. It's great to hear our flexibility was put to good use. I think this is one of the unique uses for the system we have! Here's to many more years of transporting pooches :)

Claire D.

Amazing for Small Business Users

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Bookwhen saves me so much time every single day!! It has completely taken away the headache from my booking procedures, it allows me to take prepayments, have class waiting lists, sends automatic reminders. All these things I personally used to do manually on pen and paper, through phone contact with each client. Now the bookings just roll in everyday with ease!
It is tremendous value for money, in fact it’s the only bill I see coming in every month that brings a smile to my face, knowing it’s money well invested.

There are some minor technicalities that occasionally crop up but the customer service response is so efficient that it doesn’t bother me. They also seem to be improving functionality constantly so if they notice something not working to a great standard you can be sure they will improve it soon!

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for this amazing review Claire! We really appreciate you taking the time and providing such useful insight into how Bookwhen has transformed the day to day of running your business. Here's to many more successful years of working together in the future :-) - Jenny

Claire C.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

The perfect fit

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

I spent months trying to find the perfect booking system to meet my needs. There were many good products on offer, but nothing that gave me what exactly what I was looking for...there was always a compromise somewhere. I then found Bookwhen and it was a perfect fit. It has revolutionized the way we operate our business. It is user-friendly, very easy to navigate both backends and for our guests and it has a great design/layout which matched the look and feel of our website. Bookwhen also offers quick and professional support whenever you need. I was able to share feedback, so when the new system was introduced with the new improvements, I felt that my feedback was taken into account and that we had grown together! It really is a fantastic booking system, our business is running at 100% occupancy and I feel that this is partly due to the ease of online bookings. We will be going into our 5th year with Bookwhen and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Ease of use/very simple back end
User-friendly, clients find it easy to use and we have never had someone, not book due to the difficulty of the booking system.
Great design - Clean and neat
Does exactly what I need it to do
Excellent support

Nothing
I think it has more features than I am making full use of!

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's always great working with you Claire - 5 years and still going strong! Hopefully you have some room free at some point this summer so we can visit your beautiful retreat!

Wendy H.

Fantastic Customer Support

Bewertet am 4.5.2020

I started using Bookwhen to schedule and administer Pilates, where clients must pay in advance for class, and which I keep to a limited number of participants. Bookwhen has been really powerful for me in lockdown - the integration with Zoom and YouTube has just made the logistics and admin for live stream and videoed fitness classes: I can offer my clients bundles of classes through different channels that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

Very intuitive; lots of guidance and advice available, and the Customer Service is so prompt and helpful. I use it for booking/payment of Fitness classes and it feels much more professional than manually administering customer contact. I love the automated email reminders. Overall, it is so easy to set up. And the monthly fee is scalable, so I started off with a free trial, and then the most basic offer, and have moved up as I have learned what more the software can offer.

The way that customers book - the steps involved in selecting each session individually - is the only thing I can think of. And none of my customers have complained, so this is being really picky!

That's great to hear you found us professional and intuitive! Thanks Wendy! Jen

Kimberlee P.

BOOKING SYSTEM EXCELLENCE

Bewertet am 16.1.2017

I considered many different booking systems for my fitness business - but none of them offered the simplicity and user clarity that Bookwhen does. I can create recurring events with customer payment facilities attached easily, run detailed reports to understand booking trends, collect customer information for mail outs. Bookwhen even offers creativity to make the customer facing pages the same colours as my brand, upload my company logo, attachments, feature social media buttons etc.
Bookwhen's own features even prompt me to gear my business in new ways: various ticket types offer the ability to sell to the customer in various avenues, without over-complicating things. Even when I wanted to offer a commission-based element to my business that they didn't already support, I approached the team to see if they would code something specifically to support my business needs and together we made it happen. This sort of service is second to none.
The best part is that anytime I've ever needed support (which is a lot) I can use the instant chat feature, email and even call the support team to get approachable service and considered help.
Within 2 years using Bookwhen my business had grown from a sole trader to a large limited company - without such a fluid booking ability for my customers this would have never been possible.
The subscription price is competitive and the features and service are top notch, I fully recommend Bookwhen.

Its simple to understand, offers lots of features, its support team is always available.

Nothing.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Kim! It's been so exciting watching Bounce go from strength to strength with bookwhen - you're scaling so fast now! A great partnership where you've really helped us with innovation on the software. All the best for 2017!

Andrea O.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for a small business!

Bewertet am 10.11.2019

My overall experience is positive. Bookings have increased, admin time has decreased and the chat support provided by BookWhen has been quick to resolve issues.

For me the greatest advantage is that it has given me more time. Doing all the bookings myself and the emails back and forth and trying to workout payment methods was very time consuming. Now I receive fewer emails to respond to with most customers just booking on and choosing to pay online. I feel that bookings have also increased since having the BookWhen system.

I'm not very good with using technology and it's taken me a bit of time to get my head around how to set up the BookWhen features and use them. I find that for me it's often a lot of trial and error. However, I do frequently go to the support section to read the articles which are most often quite helpful.
I do wish that the forms section was more sophisticated. I tried using attachments for my forms - however customers rarely print them off and bring them to class. Paper forms is something I'd really like to get rid of.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Andrea, thank you so much for leaving us such an honest review! It's nice to learn you've got less admin and more bookings since using Bookwhen :-) We're sorry to hear it took you a while to get up to speed - do make the most of our support team, as we're always happy to help out! Regarding your forms, we'd love to chat further to see if it would be a possibility to recreate your form file as booking fields instead. Please do get in touch if this is still an issue. Best wishes, Jenny

Jo S.

Bookwhen are amazingly supportive

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

my website looks more professional. Customers are now able to view, book and pay for their classes via my site and once they've booked they receive an automated email from me with links to videos or zoom meetings if applicable.

I am keeping on top of the health screening forms and waiver documents.

Also I'm finding my accounts quicker to produce.

Bookwhen have a team of lovely people. I would love to meet them in person. They have been extremely patient and kind to me. I feel like they are my friends

I am the thickest person on the planet when it comes to using computers. I have been a Bookwhen customer since June 2020. They have held my hand from day one and still continue to do so. It is so lovely to have a team of wonderful people there to help me out when I get stuck. Finding your way around the system to do the basics is pretty easy. When you get stuck there are a team of experts to help you Monday to Friday and they are always quick to reply and extremely helpful.

Most of the time you will not need live help as the Youtube videos and written articles are fantastically produced. There's also a Bookwhen community on Facebook that you can join.

My clients are loving the Bookwhen scheduling app too. They enjoy using the system to book fitness classes with me. This saves me so much time. I don't have the burden of manually booking people in and out of classes or taking payment. This year it was so quick collate the information needed to produce my end of year accounts too.

I will never use another scheduling app. Bookwhen are amazingly supportive.

A couple of times I've wished the system worked in a slightly different way. The great thing is that there is a feedback button that you can press and suggest these changes to them. I have noticed some changes since I've been a user.

I hope eventually that the system will text my clients as well as email them to remind them of their bookings but I think that this facility will be extremely hard to find at an affordable price for someone like me who works by themselves to runs a few fitness classes a week.

Clare C.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great little booking tool and all for free!

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Helps us to stay organised when customers book in with us for webinars, consultations and online training sessions.

It has a simple interface where you can customise your event(s) and take multiple bookings or limit to just one booking per customer.

We use it to allow customers to book in for online webinars, consultations and training sessions.

We don't need to take any payment so I haven't used that part of the service.

It must be simple to use, as I've never had to reach out to their support team or even online documentation - it's all pretty self explanatory once you've had a poke around to familiarise yourself first.

It used to look a little dated but they recently got everyone on the old version to update to the new version (still free - yay) and it looks better now. It would be nice if you could customise the public facing page a little more, but for a free package, I'm not complaining!

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Clare! Great that you're over on the new system now, hope you're enjoying it!

Claire W.

EXCELLENT

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

The support I get from the customer services is second to none. I cannot fault them . They are here to help and support. I wish I had set up this online booking system sooner to assist me in my small business. It frees up time so I can get on lesson planning.

It ease for me to set up and for my clients to use. I have had all positive feedback from using this system

I have nothing negative to say about this software

Claire B.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Great functionality

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

I love how they have thought of everything I might need, and even included things that I didn't realise that I needed - like the waiting list with a time limit.
I tried another booking site and it didn't have anything close to the functionality of Bookwhen.
I soon learnt my way around and found it very easy to use and really could not be running my business without it now. It has taken away so much of my stress.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like.

Ruth S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Simple to set up, affordable, great features, great customer support. Ticks all the boxes for...

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

I've been using Bookwhen for a week now and I'm struggling to find something I don't like about it after having spent weeks searching for affordable software that actually does what I need.
I'm loving it!

A price that is affordable for my small freelance business, ease of use with some really great features such a several ticket types/earlybird options, multiple locations for classes/events, showing how many spaces are still available for each ticket type, very quick and helpful support.
I also love that I can embed the calendar onto my website's 'What's On' page and clients book directly from there. Highly recommended! Thank you BookWhen!!!

Yet to find any to be honest! I finding it's offering me everything I was looking for in a booking system.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your kind words, it's really great to hear there's nothing you'd change about Bookwhen :-) If you do think of anything in the future, let us know! - Jenny

Claire L.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

I bloomin' love Bookwhen!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

1. I am saving myself a ton of time (literally hours each week) on bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists.

2. I have definitely made more money using Bookwhen than doing the old paper / cash method. I set Bookwhen up so that all payments are taken in advance. This eliminates any risk of someone turning up $5 short, or forgetting their wallet. It also eliminates me having to remember who owes me what. Having it all automated means the money just lands in my account.

I literally love Bookwhen and hope they never get sold to someone else or change anything!!

Where do I begin with the pros of this software? There are so many!

I run a tiny yoga studio and I am the only teacher.

This software manages all the bookings, provides a waiting list option, allows me to offer ten-passes, multi-class discounts and promo codes. It lets me have more than one schedule (e.g. I have one for my regular classes; one for a retreat; and one for some special workshops. The great thing about this is that e.g. the workshops are only open to a select group of advanced students, so all the other students don't even see that on the schedule).

It also allows the students themselves to cancel or transfer their bookings, which saves me a ton of time...

Before I opened the studio, I had thought about going old-school and using text message / physical ten-passes / cash payments. Thank god I didn't do that. The amount of cancellations and transfers that people do would have meant that I spent my entire life remembering whether Betty was coming on Tuesday, or if Bob wanted to come on Thursday if there was a spot, and did Marion say that she would let me know about Saturday.

I also love that it integrates with Stripe, which is very easy to use.

Added to that, the customer service is exceptional. There is an easy to use chat button, and whilst it is not manned 24/7, I always get a response by their next working day. The response always answers my question and the customer service agent is always polite (even when I am probably asking a dumb question).

There are a couple of slightly clunky features. Everything does do as it should, but occasionally it takes you a moment to figure out what to press to make it happen.

However, the Bookwhen support team is so responsive and really open to suggestions about how to make it better.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Claire, thank you so much for leaving such an honest and detailed review. We really appreciate you taking the time and this will be hugely useful to anyone looking for a new booking system! Hopefully one day we can provide instant live chat support in Australia :-) Really great to have you on board! - Jenny

Rick B.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product that meets all of our needs

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

We required a booking system to help us manage restrictions and limitations that we had to put in place for COVID. However, having used the system for several months now, we're confident that once restrictions end we'll continue using Bookwhen. It's just a nice simple system, that ticks every box. Speaking as a professional web developer, it's incredibly rare that I find a system that just works, has a good user experience, or has all of the features you'd expect, and to tick all three of those boxes makes me incredibly pleased!

We needed software that allowed us to manage bookings and limit the number of spaces that could be booked, primarily due to COVID restrictions. During lockdowns we kept this system in place for our online sessions, which integrated beautifully with our Zoom account. The system was easy to set up and get started with, especially compared to the other solutions I found.

There's nothing that I can say is a negative for Bookwhen, in fact it keeps surprising me with the features it has, it just overall fits our needs. I guess the only thing I could say is that the 'Customers' section could have more customisation, we tend to get people booking and ultimately end up with duplicate names tied to the same email account, however that's likely more our own setup of Bookwhen.

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for small studios but lacking in features

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Setting up classes is quite easy, especially with the featuring of repeating weekly and being able to click which days applicable. All our students love the automatic reminder emails 1 day and 1 hour before the class.

You can also attach your own Zoom account which will automatically create zoom access codes. Checkout is also a breeze since you can pay via credit card directly. PayPal also receives the payment in real time.

I don't like the fact that the zoom codes are automatically sent to the students whether or not they have settled the payment already. If they paid via Credit Card then that's okay, but if you also accept payments offline such as via Bank Deposit, GCASH, etc., this is bothersome.

The booking page is VERY plain and has 1 static look. Basically, it will just list down ALL your available classes and dates in ONE column. The most you can do is have button filters at the top of the page that will filter it depending on the class but again, it will just be in ONE list.

Booking multiple classes is tiresome since students will need to click each date and add to the cart one by one. There should be a better way of choosing dates.

The CLASS PASS feature was great at first but the way it was built on the page is annoying. If students click their preferred class pass it doesn't lead them to a page showing only which classes are applicable, it just leads you back to the main page. This makes our bounce rate really high.

Sarah T.

Great booking software

Bewertet am 11.7.2021

Very positive experience.

Scheduling is easy, booking is straightforward for customers. Technical support is very good.

Suits my business requirements perfectly.

Kat N.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome solution to class tickets with good support & very good pricing

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

I am so delighted every day we found Bookwhen. We were using Mindbody before and paying over £200 month, now we are paying £23 a month for a better less complicated booking system. It's so easy to upload courses, add extra dates etc.
The support is very good and fast email response, they even offer to call me when I'm really stuck

The class passes is a great system, enabling students to bulk buy then use up as they go. The discount codes are good. the schedule is so easy to link up to our website. I LOVE that students can easily see how many spaces are left on a course

The only thing I struggle with is the discount codes have to be either for tickets or class passes, I wish they could be used on either. It also doesn't have gift cards facility but actually this is fine because we use GiftUP, a separate app widget on our site to sell the cards, then as people buy them we add the generated code into Bookwhen as a discount code

Carl B.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A truly 5-star Booking System *****

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.

The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price).

We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session.

However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice.

Thank you for your support and a great product.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the amazing review, Carl! I'm really happy we turned out to be a good solution for your parents evening. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the system for more of your needs at the college in September (we also handle course registration/inductions really well too). Thanks from the Bookwhen team :)