Bookwhen

Flexibles Online-Buchungssystem für KMU

Sortieren nach

Angela
Angela

Super easy to set up and use and my students find it easy too.

Reduced administration time, fewer cancellations

Reduced administration time, fewer cancellations

The software was really easy to set up and start using. The online help was superb and really quick. Since using the software I have saved a lot of time on administration, feel more organised and my students also like it and find it easy to use.

I have been using the software for almost a year and cannot think of any cons apart from I had some trouble finding my fees charged by Stripe, but that was nothing to do with Bookwhen.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Wow, this review made our day!! Thanks for the love, smiles all round at the office :) Glad to hear we've saved you lots of admin time. Thanks for using the system.

If you ever have any questions about Stripe then I'd recommend getting in touch with their support. They're very helpful and responsive!

Namaste, Bookwhen.

Bradley
Bradley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helped for a good period of time

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

Simple and works well on a laptop and mobile devices.

Was promised a lot, most membership options however after waiting and being assured it was "one the way" never happened despite promises. Had to move elsewhere.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Bradley! Thank you for taking the time to review Bookwhen, we really appreciate your feedback and are always looking at where we can improve, with memberships being one of those areas! Memberships are a big priority for Bookwhen in 2019 and we're committed to delivering them then. Jenny

Wendy

Fantastic Customer Support

Bewertet am 4.5.2020

I started using Bookwhen to schedule and administer Pilates, where clients must pay in advance for class, and which I keep to a limited number of participants. Bookwhen has been really powerful for me in lockdown - the integration with Zoom and YouTube has just made the logistics and admin for live stream and videoed fitness classes: I can offer my clients bundles of classes through different channels that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

Very intuitive; lots of guidance and advice available, and the Customer Service is so prompt and helpful. I use it for booking/payment of Fitness classes and it feels much more professional than manually administering customer contact. I love the automated email reminders. Overall, it is so easy to set up. And the monthly fee is scalable, so I started off with a free trial, and then the most basic offer, and have moved up as I have learned what more the software can offer.

The way that customers book - the steps involved in selecting each session individually - is the only thing I can think of. And none of my customers have complained, so this is being really picky!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Eventbrite

That's great to hear you found us professional and intuitive! Thanks Wendy! Jen

Kelsey
Kelsey
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of...

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.

I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, Kelsey. It's great to hear our flexibility was put to good use. I think this is one of the unique uses for the system we have! Here's to many more years of transporting pooches :)

This has been one of the easiest quick wins for my business. It has streamlined my booking...

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Ease of use, tagging classes to be able to categorise them, the discount functionality, the teams speed of response.

It is not a difficult system but it can take a few months to iron out any small quirks to make it match your exact business needs.
There are a few minor functionalities that I would like it to have like a client notes section but the team know about this and add it to their list of modifications for the future.
The CSV file it provides me does not give me the exact MI I need so I am having to adapt to it. That said I have not spoken to the team about it so maybe it can be resolved.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thank you for your review! It's so good to hear that you find Bookwhen easy to use and a quick win - that's what we are aiming for! Please do reach out to our support team about your CSV requirements so we can discuss these further. - Jenny

Elizabeth Anne
Elizabeth Anne

Just what I needed for my jewellery classes

Bewertet am 7.7.2018

Easy to use for both administrators and customers. Really like that you can set up repeating events with ease. This software has made my bookings a breeze. Great customer service too.

I don't think there's much I don't like about bookwhen. It ticks all the boxes for my business needs.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth Anne, and for being such a committed long term customer :) Here's to many more years of jewellery classes!

Joel
Joel
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent Online Reservation System

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Overall we love Book When. It is a great product at a solid price. I can't recommend them enough.

Man, we were so happy to find BookWhen.com. We had an immediate need to apply a software reservation system for a client and manage it for them. They were starting from scratch and didn't have anything in mind. We looked around are really loved BookWhen.com. The software is easy to use, the implementation for our first event took less than 30 minutes total, that is with us learning how it worked to getting the links online where our users could reserve tickets for our event.

It integrated perfectly with Stripe payments which we were already using. Payments taken through it worked perfectly.

We can't find an easy way to take a deposit payment for an event and then have the user pay off the balance at a later date. The only way we have found to do this so far is to either create a "deposit event" and then a hidden pay your balance event, or we ask the user to make a payment through our standard gateway form.

While not a huge issue it would be nice to have one payment and page where a user could see their event, along with any deposit(s) they had posted and the remaining balance.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thank you for your feedback Joel! The deposit feature is something we'll be hopefully working on in the future so keep your eyes peeled :-) Jen

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent software, excellent customer service and excellent value.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I like that the software and service charges a flat rate for transactions and not a percentage rate on ticket prices.

The user flow for admins is a little choppy, including the search functions and calendar views. I think there could be a more intuitive way for the layout of the the settings menus.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for your feedback on the system and glad to hear you appreciate the transparent, flat monthly fees :)

Based on the consensus from most customers, we'd like to think the system is pretty intuitive already. However, we have actually spent the summer making the system even more intuitive for mobile/tablet users and consolidating some of the admin options into more sensible places. We hope you appreciate the updates and please give us a shout if you have any more suggestions on changes to the system :)

Love from Bookwhen.

Lee
Lee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A bit fiddly for the user

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Once you know what you're doing, it's a great product - but it definitely needs some work on the user interface to add calendar links and to be able to cancel booking easily.

Integrated seamlessly into a Squarespace website I built. Looks very slick and scrolls with the page.

As. user it has 2 main flaws. 1. bookings for online events, when you add the event to your calendar, there's no link. You need to go to your email to link to the event online. 2. when you cancel an event it can be a bit of a maze to actually find your booking and cancel it. It's not at all obvious. I know my client has had lots of complaints about people not being able to cancel her classes.

Brooke
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Superb Customer Service!

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Overall I'm just thrilled with being able to take all my booking through this site because of its simple platform and the phenomenal customer service help at hand.

Setting up my Bookwhen account was very easy with step-by-step instructions to follow. I had researched many booking sites and just wanted something simple to book classes and some private training sessions and this was it. Its front end is clean and easy for clients to use. The backend is also pretty easy with a slight learning curve for a couple items but nothing inhibitive. Plus - and here's the REALLY IMPORTANT bit - the customer service is BAR NONE! Honestly, the tech staff replies quickly with friendly, helpful suggestions and, in some cases early-on, they completely took over my scheduling fiasco themselves and re-entered everything I had botched to help me with a time-sensitive issue. It feels like you are working with people who are actually working WITH you.
Bigger, expensive platforms leave you hanging or condescend when you ask for help. Bookwhen really feels like you have your own private team to get the best for your business.

There are a couple places where I feel like the scheduling software could be more intuitive, but once you've figured out the way it's set up it's just a matter of remembering where to go for what.

Nicola

Brilliant Bookwhen!

Bewertet am 14.6.2017

Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

There are a couple of things we'd like Bookwhen to be capable of but they are fairly minor and the company have already promised to add them to their development plan so I'm pretty confident we'll see changes over the coming months.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the amazing review, Nicola. Great to have a business such as yours on the system for many years - we couldn't do it without you! Yes - we always take feedback on board, keep it coming!

Colin
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bookwhen - if you want one headache off your mind

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

This is a great tool and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to manage bookings in a way that looks professional. Bookwhen are speedy when responding to questions and are a pleasure to deal with from a customer service perpective.

The ease of creating a booking process, which feels like its ours, is simple to use but gives us everything we need. It has made it significantly easier for me to manage training. The ability to create time bookable time slots within an event has been useful.

I think the pricing might be a little more nuanced. That said, I would have to acknowledge that Bookwhen were very accommodating when we came on board and did let us use functions at a reduced rate. It is a big jump to the next level if we want more functionality.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Quick and easy bookings for our sling library

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

We run a sling library for local parents, holding three sessions each month. We're volunteers doing it for free. We were finding that far too many families were turning up for us to deal with, meaning they had to wait ages to see us, and we were stressed, run off our feet, and running over time, ending up late to collect children from school and nursery. We set up a Bookwhen account so we could organise the sessions (so everyone doesn't arrive at 11am) and set a maximum number of available slots. It's made a really positive impact... we no longer dread busy sessions and customers know they won't have to wait long.

This software is easy for customers to use and takes the load off us, because we know that once the maximum number of bookings is reached, nobody else can book, so we don't end up with over-attended sessions.

Setting up new events is a little long-winded... if we could copy an existing event and change the date, that would be handy. If I accidentally click on our own account link, I can't sign in as admin, so I have to re-enter the general Bookwhen page to log in. Also, when we send customers a link to our page, it seems to send them in to one particular time slot, and the less logical among them don't realise they need to press back to get out to all the available booking slots.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving us a review!

I'd love to address some of your cons, as it will be helpful for you to know how to avoid these in future!

First off, you can duplicate an entry for exactly that reason, to save setup time by just changing the date. Send us a message if you're unsure how!

You can log in to your account from any Bookwhen link, so please do get in touch so we can explain further if need be :)

When sharing your public page with customers, make sure you're sharing just the core page url, like https://bookwhen.com/example , with the bit behind the / but nothing more than that. That way no event is pre-selected for the customer

Thanks again, so glad to hear how well the system is working for you! - Jenny

Paula
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Great booking platform

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

A great experience

A great experience

The helpdesk behind the scenes were AMAZING! It so important to have people that care and who want to help you if you're not so technically minded. The software was easy to navigate as a user and bit most of the things that I wanted it to.

I had a few comments that the customers found the booking process a bit clumpy and hard to navigate around.

Amanda

Saved our Business

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

We had a pay on entry system before COVID, then requiring a system to monitor and control numbers this system is perfect.
We now have a number of all our members, a Fantastic booking system that makes our lives so much easier, a simple register saving time, plus we receive the funds even if participants don’t attend.
Customers of ours all comment on how much easier this system is, they no longer need the cash.
Simple process, easy to change and transfer times/ days.
Happy members, happy gym.
A total lifesaver at such difficult times. Thank you so much you have made a huge difference to our business, adapting to difficult times, making life so much easier for everyone.

So easy to use,
Let’s us know exactly how many participants we have to plan sessions,
Know we have enough in to cover all the overheads.
Excellent service, personal service if you have any issues/queries, you can have an actual conversation with a person!

Just an ability to book a number of places from 1 email account.
Other than that (of which they could probably now already do) nothing at all.
Such a life saver!

Good price
Reply quickly to messages
Simple
Easy to adjust

Would like a membership option where clients can book 1 or 2 classes per week anywhere on the timetable and this currently isn't possible.
Would like client profiles to enter info about current members and prospects.
Link to MailChimp would be amazing.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, Debbie! Memberships are something that's coming towards the end of the year :) In the meantime there are some really strong workarounds that we'd be happy to explain if you get in touch. We're also going to have an auto-upload to Mailchimp lists soon too, and it's all GDPR proof :)

Thanks, Luke

Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding software and customer support

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Due to Covid and new strict rules regarding gyms and fitness centres, the Bookwhen system has become a necessity to my business and I'd be lost without it. It has seamlessly fitted in with my business needs.

The whole system is extremely easy to navigate and offers everything a fitness studio requires. Any questions and the fab support team get back to you asap and are all super friendly. I'd definitely recommend the software to anyone and I already have.

Integration was simple. I'm not a tech person at all but setting up the system was fairly easy and any questions were either in the brill FAQ section or was answered quickly by one of the excellent support agents

Andrea
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Overall an excellent product, affordable option for small and tiny businesses

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

The cost: I teach CPR as a hobby and net profit is only a few hundred a year. Bookwhen has been an excellent low cost option that meets my needs well. My customers can pay online if they want, they can see my scheduled classes and the details and locations for those classes.

Just minor things: There is a little bit of confusion when there is the option to pay at class - the checkmark to pay later is kind of buried for the user. Also, some of the more advanced scheduling could be a little smoother, but overall it's very good.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for the review, Andrea! We'd like to think the 'pay later' option is as prominent as the online payment option when activated. You could maybe consider adding some more text to the offline payment instructions to make it clearer? We'd love to hear your feedback on the advanced scheduling too - we're always looking to optimise.

Thanks for being such a committed Bookwhen customer! Here's to many more years of CPR training.

Tanya
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bookwhen Software Rocks

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

As a small non-profit ticketing software can be overly expensive for our organization. Bookwhen offers a great product that meets our needs at an affordable price. There customer service is fantastic, they are very helpful and we found them to be quite responsive. They continue to add new features each year which has given us additional functionality. Highly recommend this product!!!

Ease of using the product.

There needs to be an easier way to manage people that are on the wait list. Both in terms of viewing a list of all people on the wait list without having to scroll through all bookings and in terms of contacting them and booking them into a different time slot.

Hi Tanya,

Thanks very much for your review :) Thanks for the feedback regarding the waiting list. The function works really well for the vast majority of our customers, but I can see how things would be a bit trickier in your case as you had around 40 appointment slots per day. You're welcome to get in touch as we'd love to make the waiting list process work even better for appointment set ups like yours!

Thanks, Luke

Rosemary
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I have received a lot of help from them even though I have the most simple package.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

I am not constantly getting telephone calls to book classes and then have to do so. People can book as far in advance as they want - which is useful for a popular class as I can only have six people in a session.

Simple to use for the clients and for me. I find adding classes or changes times easy to do. Email confirmation is fantastic, also easy option to cancel. The help I have been given by their team has been second to none. I always recommend Bookwhen when people ask about it.

When I started I had the waiting list option and someone on list would be contacted if a place became available. I cannot afford that any more as my business is very small and I don't earn enough to have that.

Antwort von Bookwhen

It's so great to hear how useful Bookwhen has been for your business, Rosemary! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. Speak soon - Jenny

Tamsin

Great system - Team is always extremely helpful when we have a problem/or have a question.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

I find that this software is very easy to use, making it is easy for our staff to use - who may or may not be very computer literate. Overall it is simple, yet effective.

That I, as the administrator, can't change delegate's details e.g. incorrect email addresses - Bookwhen have to do this.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for such a great review, Tamsin! Its been great supporting you over the years. I'm very pleased to say we're launching an email fix function within the next week :)

Matthew

A awesome product. I have been using it for the past 2 years and never had a problem

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Value for money. Easy to set up amd navigate.

Value for money. Easy to set up amd navigate.

Easy to follow. If i had ever had a problem i can access FAQ or contact support and support returns very quickly

I have nothong to criticize for this product. It is perfect for my bookings and is money for value. .

Antwort von Bookwhen

Thanks for your review Matthew. Glad to hear that you are happy with Bookwhen! We will continue to innovate and add new features so please do let us know if there is anything else you need.

Madeleine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly online booking for our yoga classes

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Easy and convenient and helping us to improve admin tasks such as class scheduling, member management.

We are currently changing things at Shanti but will get back to you with an answer to your question , we will need for clients to bok and pay for classes, courses and membership through the portal and connect with social media accounts.

Trish

Since using Bookwhen for our training programmes and events, our workload has reduced...

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

The software is easy to use and adaptable. The waiting list function is brilliant and the reminders sent before an event works well for us. The customer support response is excellent, we never have to wait very long before receiving a response which is always dealt with efficiently.

Bookwhen has worked very well for us so far so nothing to report in this section - all working brilliantly for us.

Antwort von Bookwhen

Wow - thanks for such an amazing review, Trish! Great to have you on board :)

Rick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product that meets all of our needs

Bewertet am 15.5.2021

We required a booking system to help us manage restrictions and limitations that we had to put in place for COVID. However, having used the system for several months now, we're confident that once restrictions end we'll continue using Bookwhen. It's just a nice simple system, that ticks every box. Speaking as a professional web developer, it's incredibly rare that I find a system that just works, has a good user experience, or has all of the features you'd expect, and to tick all three of those boxes makes me incredibly pleased!

We needed software that allowed us to manage bookings and limit the number of spaces that could be booked, primarily due to COVID restrictions. During lockdowns we kept this system in place for our online sessions, which integrated beautifully with our Zoom account. The system was easy to set up and get started with, especially compared to the other solutions I found.

There's nothing that I can say is a negative for Bookwhen, in fact it keeps surprising me with the features it has, it just overall fits our needs. I guess the only thing I could say is that the 'Customers' section could have more customisation, we tend to get people booking and ultimately end up with duplicate names tied to the same email account, however that's likely more our own setup of Bookwhen.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

BookingLive und Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookwhen

I tried several companies other than those listed above, and each either didn't meet our needs, or was just insanely difficult to setup and manage. I'm a web developer, and one of the needs I had was that this had to be easy to use so that my less tech-savvy colleague could easily set things up and manage it. After trialling Bookwhen, the ease of setup and management, coupled with the fact that it met our needs fully, it was a solid choice for us.