Bookwhen

Flexibles Online-Buchungssystem für KMU

Sortieren nach

Angela

Super easy to set up and use and my students find it easy too.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Reduced administration time, fewer cancellations

The software was really easy to set up and start using. The online help was superb and really quick. Since using the software I have saved a lot of time on administration, feel more organised and my students also like it and find it easy to use.

I have been using the software for almost a year and cannot think of any cons apart from I had some trouble finding my fees charged by Stripe, but that was nothing to do with Bookwhen.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Wow, this review made our day!! Thanks for the love, smiles all round at the office :) Glad to hear we've saved you lots of admin time. Thanks for using the system.

If you ever have any questions about Stripe then I'd recommend getting in touch with their support. They're very helpful and responsive!

Namaste, Bookwhen.

EXCELLENT

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

The support I get from the customer services is second to none. I cannot fault them . They are here to help and support. I wish I had set up this online booking system sooner to assist me in my small business. It frees up time so I can get on lesson planning.

It ease for me to set up and for my clients to use. I have had all positive feedback from using this system

I have nothing negative to say about this software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Punchpass

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Bookwhen

it look aesthetically pleasing on the eye for my customers and better value for money
Melissa
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bookwhen: To Use or Not to Use?

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Overall, I was disappointed with what Bookwhen had to offer. I only used it during a free trial period and quickly switched back to a program that had the features I liked.

Bookwhen is extremely easy to setup! This super user friendly platform can help you with group events such as, meetings or classes. Bookwhen also offers email reminders to help reduce the amount of "no shows."

Even with the most expensive package, Bookwhen does not have the ability to integrate with other apps that supply text reminders. While they do have some integration capabilities with payment processors and such, those capabilities are very limited. Bookwhen is also very limited on its personalization options.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback around text reminders and customisation will help us prioritise what we focus on next year, and we hope to be able to address both of these needs.

For what its worth, you can already customise your public booking page by adding a header image, changing the colour and adding a logo. All of our forms also accept Markdown, making it possible to edit text format, add in photos and many other HMTL elements.

Thanks for trialling Bookwhen, hopefully we can win you back one day! If you think you'd benefit from a demo then please just give us a shout! Thanks, Jenny

Jo
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bookwhen is the best customer service I've ever experienced

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

My website looks organised and attractive due to the Bookwhen layout and I have become better at getting back to clients quickly as I can look up information for them on their bookings by accessing Bookwhen from my computer or mobile

The integration with my existing business processes was easy. Finding your way around the software is mostly instinctual but for the times when it isn't there are very well written guides and Monday to Friday there are a team of experts that can help you.

I love having everything in one place. My registers, customer information, booking information, waiting lists, fitness tips, what to bring, directions, disclaimers, terms and conditions etc etc. It's helped me become an organised person and deliver a better service.

When I am running courses I often run the majority of events as Zoom classes and the others as video classes. I wish I could set this up so that customers can instantly see which ones will be which but as soon as I select Zoom or Youtube it was make all the events one or the other. In the course description I get round this by stating that some of the events will be soon and some will be video classes.

Kelsey
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of...

Bewertet am 7.6.2017

Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.

I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review, Kelsey. It's great to hear our flexibility was put to good use. I think this is one of the unique uses for the system we have! Here's to many more years of transporting pooches :)

Lesley
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BookWhen

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

BookWhen is fantastic. It has allowed us to streamline our administration system, saving alot of time. this means that we have been able to extend our programmes and run programmes in other localities.

The setup was easy. The scheduling is great and customers love the online booking system

It would be fantastic if it could send texts in the same way it sends emails to groups.

Elizabeth Anne

Just what I needed for my jewellery classes

Bewertet am 7.7.2018

Easy to use for both administrators and customers. Really like that you can set up repeating events with ease. This software has made my bookings a breeze. Great customer service too.

I don't think there's much I don't like about bookwhen. It ticks all the boxes for my business needs.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth Anne, and for being such a committed long term customer :) Here's to many more years of jewellery classes!

Joel
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent Online Reservation System

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Overall we love Book When. It is a great product at a solid price. I can't recommend them enough.

Man, we were so happy to find BookWhen.com. We had an immediate need to apply a software reservation system for a client and manage it for them. They were starting from scratch and didn't have anything in mind. We looked around are really loved BookWhen.com. The software is easy to use, the implementation for our first event took less than 30 minutes total, that is with us learning how it worked to getting the links online where our users could reserve tickets for our event.

It integrated perfectly with Stripe payments which we were already using. Payments taken through it worked perfectly.

We can't find an easy way to take a deposit payment for an event and then have the user pay off the balance at a later date. The only way we have found to do this so far is to either create a "deposit event" and then a hidden pay your balance event, or we ask the user to make a payment through our standard gateway form.

While not a huge issue it would be nice to have one payment and page where a user could see their event, along with any deposit(s) they had posted and the remaining balance.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback Joel! The deposit feature is something we'll be hopefully working on in the future so keep your eyes peeled :-) Jen

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent software, excellent customer service and excellent value.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I like that the software and service charges a flat rate for transactions and not a percentage rate on ticket prices.

The user flow for admins is a little choppy, including the search functions and calendar views. I think there could be a more intuitive way for the layout of the the settings menus.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback on the system and glad to hear you appreciate the transparent, flat monthly fees :)

Based on the consensus from most customers, we'd like to think the system is pretty intuitive already. However, we have actually spent the summer making the system even more intuitive for mobile/tablet users and consolidating some of the admin options into more sensible places. We hope you appreciate the updates and please give us a shout if you have any more suggestions on changes to the system :)

Love from Bookwhen.

Lee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A bit fiddly for the user

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Once you know what you're doing, it's a great product - but it definitely needs some work on the user interface to add calendar links and to be able to cancel booking easily.

Integrated seamlessly into a Squarespace website I built. Looks very slick and scrolls with the page.

As. user it has 2 main flaws. 1. bookings for online events, when you add the event to your calendar, there's no link. You need to go to your email to link to the event online. 2. when you cancel an event it can be a bit of a maze to actually find your booking and cancel it. It's not at all obvious. I know my client has had lots of complaints about people not being able to cancel her classes.

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

The perfect fit

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

I spent months trying to find the perfect booking system to meet my needs. There were many good products on offer, but nothing that gave me what exactly what I was looking for...there was always a compromise somewhere. I then found Bookwhen and it was a perfect fit. It has revolutionized the way we operate our business. It is user-friendly, very easy to navigate both backends and for our guests and it has a great design/layout which matched the look and feel of our website. Bookwhen also offers quick and professional support whenever you need. I was able to share feedback, so when the new system was introduced with the new improvements, I felt that my feedback was taken into account and that we had grown together! It really is a fantastic booking system, our business is running at 100% occupancy and I feel that this is partly due to the ease of online bookings. We will be going into our 5th year with Bookwhen and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Ease of use/very simple back end
User-friendly, clients find it easy to use and we have never had someone, not book due to the difficulty of the booking system.
Great design - Clean and neat
Does exactly what I need it to do
Excellent support

Nothing
I think it has more features than I am making full use of!

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's always great working with you Claire - 5 years and still going strong! Hopefully you have some room free at some point this summer so we can visit your beautiful retreat!

Craig
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Tremendously flexible booking application

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

From the very beginning Bookwhen and it’s founders were very easy to communicate with and helped me understand how to interface easily between my web site, the application, and getting payment to my account, and providing a completely flexible data search system in order to find previous orders, edit events, and put together client mail lists. I still believe it is one of the best, and least costly booking system available.

Always allows me to set an ongoing schedule, but also gives me ability to change daily bookings on the fly from my mobile phone instantaneous if needed. I have been a Bookwhen user for over ten years and it has really helped me manage my client bookings seamlessly allowing me to focus on taking care of clients.

I can’t of anything pg that I would change about Bookwhen.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

No need to look anywhere else, Bookwhen is the best option!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Bookwhen has enabled me to run my tiny yoga studio with a lot less stress. I had been thinking of just doing bookings by SMS etc, but within 48 hours, Bookwhen had already demonstrated its value. There is zero chance I would remember everyone's bookings/cancellations/changes if it was done by SMS. With Bookwhen, my customers can make their own changes whenever they need to, meaning I don't need to get involved.

Ease of use, excellent customer service and fantastic pricing.

There are minor limitations... eg it doesn't integrate with Mailchimp yet. But this is offset by the excellent customer service - willing to listen to suggestions, always respond quickly to confirm whether your idea is already on their list of things to look at etc...

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really pleased you didn't go with the SMS idea and chose Bookwhen instead! :D We always welcome your suggestions and feedback and look forward to many more years of working together! - Jenny

Leonie
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best Booking Software Ever!

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

It's easy to use, affordable, has great features and customer support is always great.

Not being very tech savvy, I find this system so easy to use.
I run a small home-based business so it's great that Bookwhen is not and expensive to have.
Excellent Customer Support.
It has all the features that I need.

I would say that the TROLLEY symbol should be bigger or a CART function needs to be applied as when some customers want to make multiple bookings, they don't always notice the trolley symbol near the class and so they book and pay for each class seperately. This causes an inconvenience.

Hi Leonie,

Thanks very much for this amazing review! Regarding the basket system, we've actually introduced a banner at the top of all booking pages with a live update on number of tickets and price, so I think this resolves the particular issue you raised :) It should be even clearer for your customers now!

Thanks, Luke

Catherine

Once you have learnt how to use it it is great

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

The capturing of data for enrolment means that parents do not have to write on the enrolment forms. We can easily see how many bookings we have and comunicate with them

The Waitlist function can't have an extra question the birth of your baby. We need this function to be able to see what other groups babies and their parents can join

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it!

Glad to hear that you are generally happy with Bookwhen. As I understand your point regarding the waiting list, you would like a qualification question so you can see if it is possible to book parents onto other events when their chosen one is not available? This is certainly something we could look into.

We strive to continually innovate and introduce new features whenever we can so thanks again for your invaluable feedback!

Jules

Brilliant!

Bewertet am 3.5.2020

I now have way more time, I don't have to manually 'register' my students. I also don't have to worry about who has paid for class, the online payment system has sorted that. My students love the ease of booking class. I just have to work out how to link Zoom to Bookwhen so I will be messaging [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Support to help. Customer Support is AMAZING by the way, they are so helpful and have so much patience. Bookwhen has been a revelation.

Once you get used to the layout and the different functions, it is an easy system to run.

It did take me a little while to overcome my resistance to technology and I definitely made things harder for myself in the early days. If you are like me and struggle with tech stuff setting up Bookwhen may be a challenge.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I hope we managed to answer your query on the Zoom integration Jules! It is a relatively new feature and a lot of our customers love it so we're quite proud of it :-) Thanks for your review! Jen

Lisa

Great customer support and great for small businesses like mine.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

It's a good price for what I get and it works well for my purposes generally.
I like to use the voucher system but don't think I get the most out of it because I don't know how.

I really want to have reminders and waiting lists but will never need the extra bookings or admins so the package is limiting for my use. The landing page could look smarter and some of the print is too small or not obvious. eg voucher code and select number should be easier.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. Please do reach out to us for any questions around vouchers - we would be very happy to help. - Jenny

Renee

It works perfect for my small business.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I like the ease of use for my side and the customers side as well. Also the charge for using the service is affordable.

Wish I could sell products on it. I would sell my artwork products. Once in awhile when a customer cancels a class it does not refund their money.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it! Glad to hear that Bookwhen works well for you and your customers.

You can refund your customers through your payment gateway (Stripe, Paypal, Worldpay) but unfortunately we cannot push this through for you. However, I have noted your comments on this and your wish to sell products through Bookwhen (if the products you sell are similar you could set up a separate ticket for them, but this wouldn't work for unique items).

We are continually innovating and looking for the next feature to add so let me know if there is anything else you need.

Sarah
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

More time to do what you do!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Awesome! Professional looking 'shop' front, less admin for me giving me back time to work on my real work - the planning and coaching and building my business! Clear integration to Zoom and PayPal. And again, great support team response giving you confidence that help is on hand if it all goes wrong. Thanks Bookwhen!

The integration to Zoom is super helpful. My class members book the class and the system sets it all up through Zoom for me - they have one click entry, I have my meetings all in! Boom! The categories in the platform are easy to personalise and my biggest shout out is to the support service - any email queries I have sent in have been answered promptly and fully - it has really helped me gain confidence in the platform and having that real time support is brilliant.

I am aware the platform continues to be developed but it would be awesome if there was some way of the system automatically checking folk in, so tracking attendance and then also noting popularity of classes over time. There is a workaround using your own spreadsheet (and manually clicking folk in), but this next level would be great to see.

Catherine
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookwhen has made a massive difference!

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

Great customer support. Very patient and friendly!

The automated system that enables customers to determine availabilty and book in themselves 24/7.

Would like to more easily amend booking infomration if there are changes e.g. to attendees. Also wouold like to be able to transfer payment if a booking is cancelled before a transfer is made. Also cannot currently transfer to booking of higher vale and pay the difference.

Rosemary
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I have received a lot of help from them even though I have the most simple package.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

I am not constantly getting telephone calls to book classes and then have to do so. People can book as far in advance as they want - which is useful for a popular class as I can only have six people in a session.

Simple to use for the clients and for me. I find adding classes or changes times easy to do. Email confirmation is fantastic, also easy option to cancel. The help I have been given by their team has been second to none. I always recommend Bookwhen when people ask about it.

When I started I had the waiting list option and someone on list would be contacted if a place became available. I cannot afford that any more as my business is very small and I don't earn enough to have that.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's so great to hear how useful Bookwhen has been for your business, Rosemary! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. Speak soon - Jenny

Tamsin

Great system - Team is always extremely helpful when we have a problem/or have a question.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

I find that this software is very easy to use, making it is easy for our staff to use - who may or may not be very computer literate. Overall it is simple, yet effective.

That I, as the administrator, can't change delegate's details e.g. incorrect email addresses - Bookwhen have to do this.

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for such a great review, Tamsin! Its been great supporting you over the years. I'm very pleased to say we're launching an email fix function within the next week :)

Justin
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't function without this product!

Bewertet am 12.1.2017

We discovered Bookwhen 5 years ago by chance, and have been using it every since to book learners onto courses for several of our clients. We simply couldn't run elements of our business without it and it has helped us to sell courses by providing the booking system from Bookwhen. The Customer Support is excellent, always responding to help and often doing what you needed to do there and then. Highly recommend.

ease of use, ability to help run our business

nothing

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks very much Justin - it's a pleasure having you on board :)

Diane
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Just brilliant!

Bewertet am 20.2.2017

I cannot recommend Bookwhen enough. After spending days trawling through lots of different booking systems, I decided to take the plunge with Bookwhen. It is so very easy to use and is beautifully straight forward! Whenever I have needed to query something, the support team is always there to help and ususally contact me back in a couple of hours. It has been a lifesaver to my business and has meant my admin is not only reduced but recorded. There are so many systems out there but in my opinion Bookwhen is THE best! Others have far too many things to get your head around whereas bookwhen does what it says on the tin. I have shown and recommended Bookwhen to lots of my colleagues, who are also impressed with the service. 5* all the way!

Ease of use, simple and straight forward, support access.

None

Antwort von Bookwhen Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review, Diane! It's a pleasure to have you on the system :)

Gareth
  • Branche: E-Learning

Amazing booking platform

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

I will be a long term customer of Bookwhen, I have no other reason to stop using the platform.

Bookwhen was so easy to integrate into my website and with Zoom. It has saved me a fortune in having to get a customised booking solution developed externally. The interface is great, the process very intuitive and the support team incredibly helpful.

I have no negative feedback at all! Everything I required was contained within and when I did make a special feature request, I had an online call with one of their staff. The customer service is excellent as is the product!