Taskworld

Sortieren nach

Danay
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to learn, good and quick support, great for working in a team

Helps manage staff numbers, and organize better my time and business

Helps manage staff numbers, and organize better my time and business

The fact that is very easy to learn and use, very intuitive, which helps all team to learn quickly and start working, no need for long teaching sessions.

Also, it has everything a business needs, task priority, projects, and the option to use a clock that checks time for tasks in projects, and the option to send emails to projects or tasks. Very useful.

I wanted to switch to something less expensive, however, I haven't found something that gives me all this task management software has to offer

There isn't the option to purchase a licence for every team member, there are a number of fix licenses numbers, meaning that if I have 4 team members I need to pay 5 licenses, I hope that changes in the future. Other than that, Super software!

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Danay, thank you so very much for your awesome review and incredibly valuable insights! We are so delighted to hear that you are experiencing so many benefits in managing your work with your team :) I can definitely appreciate what you are saying about the pricing buckets, I will share your comments with the head of the marketing and sales department as we are always looking for ways to improve and accommodate businesses with smaller teams. If you have any further ideas or feedback, we always love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful week!

Darwish
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Taskworld is an all in one app for task management. However, I hope they'll soon add new...

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

It would be a great help for our Task management and Workflow Management.

It would be a great help for our Task management and Workflow Management.

The interface. All information are grouped in one place. It's organize and detailed. I also love the chat feature where you can directly message a member of the team. And a direct feedback to the employee for his/her accomplishments in the project assigned to him/her.

Would love to have more options for restriction of access rights especially when user must not be able to edit it's spent time (right now, it can be edited and done manually even the access rights is restricted). I hope to see also an automated workflows in order for the employee to work more efficient and productive. I also love to see if there are KPI reports and summary reports as per performance and more valuable reports to come in order to help a business review its employees performances. Also, I hope you would consider to add time tracking and time estimation not only the time spent so we could be able to analyze the performance of each employee who do the tasks. And hope to see more app integrations.

Antwort von Taskworld

This is a great review Darwish. You highlighted some really solid areas of improvement. I'll share your feedback directly with our product team.

Jahana
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Okay Product, Terrible Support

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Mediocre project management

Mediocre project management

I like being able to arrange tasks by category within each Project. Good UI. I like being able to integrate my tasks with Google calendar.

I wish there was a way to nest even more tasks inside each task instead of just having a checklist. It is also annoying that I can't press "enter" in the description for a return.

I have also been emailing support for MONTHS about using my Google account to log in on the mobile app and they give me the same advice that does not apply and say they'll escalate it. Around and around in circles. I pay monthly for this software because it is the best I could find besides Wrike. (And Wrike requires 5 users). I think I'm going to have to pay for the extra users to get the functionality I need in Wrike since this company can't get their support team together.

The Dashboard on it is okay, but I really need to be able to create a widget to see the tasks in each tag.

Hey Jahana,

This breaks our heart to know that you did not get the experience that we always strive for.

I hope that the Google Login feature has been fixed. If not, please reach out to me and I'll personally follow up with the product team to find a corrective measure.

Best,
Achint

Donny
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very user-friendly tool that helped our team stay organized with our performance management...

Bewertet am 26.6.2017

This software helped our team organize our performance management workflow.

This software helped our team organize our performance management workflow.

The software was very easy to use, so training the team and motivating them to adopt the software was an easy task. It's clean interface was welcomed in a sea of software that are bloated with features we were not looking for.

Price was a little high compared to competitors. specifically Asana. We decided to still go with Taskworld due to its simple interface, which was important in getting the whole team to use the software.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Donny, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback. We really appreciate it! I am so glad to hear you had a seamless and easy time onboarding your team and that you are finding value in the organizational and performance aspects, that is really encouraging for our team. I can definitely understand that as a small business, pricing is important. We are always looking for ways to help ease the investment and have just recently started an affiliate program to help businesses like yours. If you are interested, we would love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com - in the meantime, I will share your feedback with the team as we always meet quarterly to look at our pricing structure and make sure we are offering the most value and affordability. Thank you again so much for your valuable time and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to improve your experience. All the best for your business and have a wonderful week!

Boris
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Trello!

Bewertet am 19.8.2016

If you're looking for a software to organize yourself and your team, Taskworld does the job perfectly. I started using it because I have a friend of mine who work there and I though I'll give it a shot. Turns out it kind of blew my mind in terms of usability. I'm always using Trello in combinations with Todoist to go through my workload, but Taskworld is so easy and complete (for my needs) that I canceled my subscriptions for the other software. In short, it does the job and it does it well.

It's cheap. I'm actually saving money now because I used two software before for the same tasks.
It's fast and easy to use, stripped away from some annoying unnecessary features present in most of the other software in the market.

I think that the strengths of the software are also its main weaknesses, Taskworld works wonders for small teams and if you want to use it right away without having to scratch your head for hours to figure out how to make it work. But if you want to scale up and have much larger teams using it, you might want to look at other more advanced options.

Hi Boris,

Your review is really constructive and opens up opportunities to improve our software. Thank you very much for that.

Hope that you keep enjoying using Taskworld. We are adding new features to create a solution for both small and bigger teams.

Best,
Taskworld Marketing Team

Jinhee
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Taskworld is wonderful application for the best team performance.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

With Taskworld, we share work schedule between research labs and support team. And schedule adjustment has been made according to the importance of the task. As a result, more efficient work has been carried out. Also, productivity improvements were achieved through personal schedule management. In addition, we can save time by managing team business while working outside. - We improved productivity by 130% through efficient task allocation through Taskworld.

1. Intuitive, convenient UI and UX than others.
2. Managing each person's business schedule for managing tasks
3. Time-related Timeline feature
4. Upload large file sizes
5. Excellent Korean Support

My favorite Taskworld feature is time record. This feature allows me to find the amount of average time when create content. And I can plan the expected time for the next task.

1. Please note that the checklist item will also allow you to specify the start date and finish date.
2. I wish could customize color to the board.
3. There are frequent errors. Recently there was a mistake in connection with the error. And sometimes, it slows down, causing inconvenience to the user.

Antwort von Taskworld

Wow! Thank you so much Jinhee for such wonderful comments. You really made our day :-)

I will share your feedback directly with our product team.

David
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is likely to help every business

Bewertet am 10.6.2016

I love this software. It creates a seamless flow between our team, and helps me see everything I need to do with no task left undone.

Check boxes
Assigning
Due dates

The fact that when a project is completed you can't check off the entire project, you have to delete or unstar which I think is not helpful. The fact that the chat doesn't have its own notifications, or any notifications at all. It would be so helpful to have desktop notifications for the tasks (overdue, completed, assignes, etc.).

Hi David,

Thank you for your review, we're really happy to have you with us, and really appreciate your feedback.

We have just added the Archive Project feature, you'll find it in the Project Settings. We understand that the project page can feel crowded without the archiving option, I hope you'll enjoy using it now.

By default all the chat channels are muted, if you'd like to get chat notifications, you can unmute the channels from the chat page.

One tip: if you'd like to make sure that people get notified about chat messages (even if the channel is muted) you can use @channel, so everyone in the channel will get an email notification or just mention a specific person like (@johnsmith) and John will get an email notification with your message.

Thank you again, and always feel free to message us if you have any questions.

Taskworld Team

Marcel
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Awesome Service with Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

We were looking for a simple solution to track project tasks and agile product development after struggling to get cohesion with with services like Jira, Slack and Favro.
TaskWorld gives us an integrated platform that keeps everybody on the same page across a range of initiatives and projects within our business. From personal task tracking, task assignment, project planning, open discussions and software development--TaskWorld has us covered with its no nonsense and simple design hiding an incredibly sophisticated suite of integrated tools that even includes chatrooms and direct messaging. This works better than having a collection of disparate services stretched across multiple places with separate logins, alerts and functionalities.
TaskWorld is missing wiki functionality that we would love to utilize and there are some minor things which are missing from the platform, but we have found TaskWorld customer support always friendly, supportive and willing to listen to our needs since we have been working with them.
I highly recommend TaskWorld without reservation when you need to keep a team together and focussed on your business goals to ensure your success.

Hello Marcel,

We are happy to see that Taskworld helps you and your team to collaborate and achieve great things.

Your feedback is appreciated and helps us to go in the right direction.

thanks again!

David, Taskworld Marketing Team

Lauren
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've loved TaskWorld so far. It makes tracking content from start to finish so much easier.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

I just find it incredibly helpful for organizational purposes. It has helped to eliminate so many different trackers and spreadsheets so that we could just consolidate almost all of our information in one place. It's still new for us and we are still getting used to the ins and outs, but it's a vast improvement over our old system!

I love being able to drag and drop things between people. It's so much better than having to field multiple emails as drafts go back and forth. I love having comments all in one place, as well as the ability to assign due dates and people to particular tasks. It's also a ton of fun to have GIFs bult in to the chat :)

I find ocassionally that the chat function is a bit slow, as is opening tasks and sometimes there's a little lag when trying to drag pieces around.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and feedback - we really appreciate you! I am thrilled to hear you have been able to streamline your work all in one place and that you enjoy the GIFs :) We are always working to improve the speed and responsiveness, so I am sharing your feedback about the speed with our development team.Thank you again so much for your time and have a gorgeous weekend!

• Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

It is feature-laden, but not the easiest to use

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

It automatically sets up Gantt charts for you based on project timelines. It scales up well for really large teams. You can follow certain projects / tasks to view their progress. There is also a dashboard for each person to see his or her progress and velocity are completing assigned tasks.

It's not intuitive to use and people often get confused about how to link projects and tasks. Because of the multitude of features, there is quite a steep learning curve and people end up not using it as frequently as we had hoped.

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback! Apart from the features, ease of use has always been top priority for us.

Our product team is working continuously to make the Taskworld experience seamless. We hope to see you use Taskworld again soon! :)

Lovelynne
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Taskworld is what you need for your business

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

Running a small business and operating with a small team- being able to project manage efficiently is key. Taskworld enables our team to work remotely and off-site while staying on top of projects and its timelines. The customer service is wonderful and response time is fast.

Feature upgrades all the time

Mobile app occasionally not working.

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks a lot for your review Lovelynne. This is really encouraging!

We're actively working on improving the performance of our mobile app and you'll see the results real soon :-)

Cheers,

Bonni
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Taskworld has nailed it!

Bewertet am 16.6.2017

organization and ability to connect via email, links and files. It works seamlessly!

Multiple workspaces help me keep my work for different clients sorted. Ability to duplicate a task to multiple projects with the click of a button!! EASILY move projects and tasks around between workspaces and projects. TIME TRACKER on a task!!! Thank you. Built in timeline and analytics. EASILY add links and files to a project or task. Create tasks by email is slick and easy. Join or follow other projects and track conversations in each task. Tech support is onitdoggone it. They get right back to you after you contact them. Affordable! I'm a one woman shop and this software gives me all the bang for my buck that I need.

Antwort von Taskworld

Wow Bonni! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so thrilled to hear you are so happy and getting so much value out of TW!! I will share with the team, this is super encouraging for us :) I am so thankful for you taking the time to share your insights and thoughts! We are always here if you ever have any requests or need anything... Thank you again so much for your time and have a gorgeous rest of your week!

Marco
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good project organization possible

Bewertet am 12.6.2017

Clear structure and tasks management and distribution. Task can be easily assigned to the appropriate colleagues. New colleagues can be added without any effort. Also attachments, screenshots and much more can be added to the respective tasks

A complete task management with prioritization would still be nice. Also a SMS push notification would be a nice function. At the beginning, the han ding is not quite clear. You have to learn something about laso.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Marco, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts. I am glad to hear you are getting value out of TW, and I will be sure to share your feedback and ideas about push notifications with the product development team. Thank you again and have a beautiful weekend!

Jonathan

Outstanding. Top customer service and support. Tell them abot bugs, and they fix them right...

Bewertet am 6.7.2017

Keep all the ideas, projects and tasks for the business all in one place. Never forget a thing with this, and its intuitive design means I spend less time organizing and more time being productive.

It's a constant reminder of everything I have to do, it helps me organize my monumental work load, keep track of everything, and enhances my productivity. Definitely a must for anyone tackling gigantic projects, running a business, or even just to organize your own life! Amazing.

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Jonathan, wow! Thank you so much for taking your time to share your valuable insights. We are so delighted to hear you are getting so much value out of TW - I will share with our team! We are always here if you need anything... thank you again and have a beautiful week!

Cortney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't know how our marketing dept survived without taskworld!

Bewertet am 29.3.2017

Taskworld has been a critical tool in the efficiency of our marketing department. Before implementing taskworld in our day-to-day to-do's, we often missed task deadlines and didn't properly plan upcoming events. We tried to keep track of multiple projects with competing deadlines using outlook and notepads. Taskworld has helped us become a more efficient and organized department. It gives us the capability to see all of our tasks in a team overview and who is assigned to each task. I absolutely love taskworld and all it has done for the organization of our department!

Everything

You can't hide projects even after they have been grouped.

Antwort von Taskworld

Wow, thank you so much Cortney. Feedback like this makes everything that we do worthwhile :-)

You made our day!

Joe

Taskworld is the framework for my professional & business success

Bewertet am 20.3.2017

A few years ago I was seeking an organizational and project management tool that would allow me to display my responsibilities and tasks in an efficient way.

After stumbling upon Taskworld, I decided to give their software a try and I've been a loyal customer ever since.

Taskworld is the only software I need because of its ease of use and features that allow me to organize projects for multiple companies and categories.

Without Taskworld, I would not have been able to successfully scale my construction management company or enjoy the success that I've been able to have as a professional in the industry.

For the price, Taskworld delivers at a high level and outweighs other competitors in my opinion. Over the course of a few years I cannot recall any technical issues with the software. The process of uploading projects or setting up a new structure within their software has always been quick, easy, and very efficient.

Taskworld is the driver behind my productivity within my career and business endeavors. It is part of my morning routine as well as the framework for my day.

I highly recommend this software for anyone who is operating a small or large business and also for the busy professional who needs to regain control of their responsibilities.

Antwort von Taskworld

Wow Joe! This review really means a lot, especially because you are one of our first customers :-)

Thanks a ton! We'll keep making Taskworld more awesome for you.

Rudrajit
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Pros & Cons of Taskworld

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Overall it is a great experience. With more features, it would definitely be the best task management tool in the market.

Great tool to put your tasks and also tasks for the team. Further, you can also monitor the status of each task/sub-task.

One thing which I would really like to be included is for the system to give options of sorting tasks by Start Date/ Due Date. I think that would really be beneficial.

Sowoon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good solution combining both Trello and Slack. Even more functions!

Bewertet am 10.8.2017

Have a good design and an intuitive interface.
The timeline tab that can see process well.
A chat system that exists in each project.
The iOS and Android Applications. We can see anytime, anywhere we want.

(Wishes)
- Applications : There's no Timeline , Analysis and File tabs in smart phone application. It is necessary for executives to approach easily. They can see progress situation easily using the Taskworld.
- Timeline : Timeline seems to be analogous to Gantt, but there is a slight lack of function than Gantt. There's no zoom in out feature that can be viewed as a whole. Also, I wish Timeline would have additional function change start and end date.
- I hope Taskworld PC program is developed.
- I am slightly confused about how to use between 'Done' section in Kanban style and checking system. They are same functions that check completion.

Yuri

Splendid organise tool !

Bewertet am 16.6.2017

Very helpful in organise the work pipeline.

Many function on grouping the work pipeline. (could be helpful in additional, if you can provide more idea on group pipeline (e.g. group by Team, group by business type)

I really like on the project which i can share and assign for the admin or follower of the project. So, this can be assure that everyone will be in the same page ! Really like this !

Many thanks !

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Yuri, thank you so very much for the awesome review and taking the time to share your thoughts - we are very grateful! We are delighted to hear that TW is helping improve workflows for your team. In reference to grouping, we would love to share some ideas and assist you further. We would love to hear from you at support@taskworld.com and would be happy to offer some ideas in a live demo if you would like. Thank you again for your time and feedback, I will share with the team. Have a terrific week ahead!

Joe
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Overall positive service!

Bewertet am 15.6.2017

Easy organization and tracking of project and associated tasks within organization.

Very easy to use, just wish there were a few batch update features for projects that share the same types of tasks.

Also would like to have people outside of the organization be able to email the system to create tasks, as that would be beneficial for tracking of tasks that need to be performed!

Antwort von Taskworld

Hi Joe, thank you so much for taking the time to share your insights and thoughts! I am so glad to hear you are getting value and find the organization and tracking elements beneficial for your team. We are working to build a better solution for email bridging and I love your idea about batch updates - I will definitely share this with our development team. If you need anything else or have any other requests or ideas, feel free to share anytime at support@taskworld.com - we always love to hear from you! Thank you again for your time and we are very grateful for your review!

Junheang
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This service is more useful other similar tools

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Project monitoring and structuring

Project monitoring and structuring

Intuitive usage and Detailed task option.
All funtion is so easy, especially for user of trello. and I like detailed task option like tag. and also, burnup chart is good for project management

interface of cheklist funtion.

After previous input(pressing enter) I must be scroll and click again When I want to input cheklist continuously. I think cheklist funtion will be able to only keyboard contol when the situation of continuously input

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks a lot for your review Junheang. We really appreciate it. Your feedback on checklist items is quite helpful. I will share it directly with our product team.

Sara

Perfect for businesses small and large

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Taskworld has helped the workflow of my company in so many ways. You can even upload pictures to make tasks even easier.

There are different plans, and obviously the higher plans have better features. It is very basic compared to it's competitors.

Antwort von Taskworld

Thank you so much Sara for such a lovely review. We are glad our solution was able to help your team.

If you have any feature requests, please feel free to write to us at support@taskworld.com :-)

jinwoo
  • Branche: Design

Great solution for co-work

Bewertet am 2.6.2017

Planning, review, co-operations and the other functions which are needed in our team can be concentrated with this solution.

easy to access in most of widely using platform. Convenient functions regarding management. Schemes can be modified fluidly.

lacks of multimedia support. In our firm, as an advertisement agency, we handle various types of multimedia files like as movie, audio etc,. It's little bit hard to preview those files on-line.
Overall speed using Task world is quite slow. Do you have any plan of implement servers in Korea?

Antwort von Taskworld

Thanks a lot for your review Jinwoo, we really appreciate it :-)

Yes we do have plans to launch server in Korea and are currently working on it. That would make Taskworld lightning fast.

Your suggestion about multimedia support is quite interesting and we'll definitely share it with our developers.

Cheers,

Jon
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Project Management Software

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Overall, this product has helped our company become better at manageing our people and projects. It has a feature rich and easily cusomtizable design. The drag and drop feature makes things easy with just a click of a mouse. This software is perfect for anyonbe looking to simplify the project management aspect of things.

This is an easy to implement and use software that helps simplify project management with intuitive features and design. One amazing feature is the Automated Project Management tools that allows you to automate and streamline some of the processing, saving time, money, and frees up your attention to more important tasks.

Takes some time to figure out and setup the automation to get it working the best way for you.

Ole
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Taskworld is easy to use. It changed my whole work in just few days!

Bewertet am 27.11.2017

Complete overview over my tasks and the tasks of my team.

Complete overview over my tasks and the tasks of my team.

Easy to use, No or just very few training is needed. Combination von cards and Gantt is very helpful.

- It should be possible to give the colours names of functions (e.g. appointment, milestone, deadline)
- the blocks in the gantt-Diagram should be coloured, not just the description
- Should be possible to give the procect-icons colours.
- I miss to connect the cards or projects with links to my filesystem (N:\projects\...)
- It should be possible to relate tasks to each other (Task 2 can start when Task1 is finished)

iPhone-App
- No possibility for offline-using
- no possibility to move cards
- no Gantt-View

Antwort von Taskworld

This is amazing feedback. Thank you so much Ole. We really appreciate it :-)