Commusoft Bewertungen

Commusoft

All-in-one business software for field service companies

4.6/5 (55 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

An incredible learning experience the whole process has been conducted efficiently and smoothly.

Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The most important benefit is being able to relieve the Director of all the admin tasks that he has been doing up until this point. To streamline the whole procedure from taking the initial call to the job being completed and invoiced. Having all the revelvent information for every customer in one easy to access package will prove to be invaluable in the future. Information being available to all engineers quickly and easily. Completing everything in a professional and efficient manner. To be able to develop and grow the business with a more productive system in place.

The versatility of the software is incredible, it covers every aspect of what we need as a business to enable us to evolve and develop. The Xero integration is very impressive and has made the process of invoicing and payments very straightforward, even linking the customers was actually really easy. The system is overall very easy to use with help every step of the way with the help manager I usually find what I need to assist me. Having everything in one place will be very beneficial and as I progress with the system it will enable the business to achieve its full potential. The reason I wanted this software was to take as much of the admin work from the Director so that he can focus more on the job and development of the company, which this system I believe will help us achieve. I am not experienced in software packages as such, however, this software has really impressed with how easy it has been for me to grasp the basics. I am sure in time we will wonder how we ever coped without it. Everything is easily accessible and the layout and format very easy to use and pleasing to the eye. We have had a lot more estimates accepted since using the software as it gives the customers confidence in us due to the way everything is now presented to them via Commusoft. The reporting is a very useful and easy to use function, which is one of my favourite aspects of the software. Overall I am very impressed with the software and very happy I decided to go with Commusoft.

Its hard to say what I like least about the software at the moment as I havent personally come across anything negative at this point.

Experience with commusoft

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When you first start you should be given more one to one help, then mistakes wouldn't happen.
Bit disappointed with the diary and other features, cant understand why I've not been set up on the new system yet which looks a lot better.
Seem to be having lots of problems with the two systems together quick books and commusoft.

Customer data base, quick to find out what you have done at a property,

need more training on how to use the software, now ive been using it a while, I'm sure there is plenty of bits I'm not using that I could be using

Antwort von Commusoft

Hi Martin, we appreciate users have different roles/skills within a business, so we provide users access to our knowledge base which contains videos/guides about how to use the system.

We have training programmes for 1-2-1 training, walking clients through the system and provide consultation on how to adhere to best practises when using the system. Let me know if you want more details.

I've checked with the technical team regarding QB and cannot see open tickets with you on this, please email support@commusoft.co.uk who will be happy to help.

As much as we would love to have all our clients on the new version, the process is not a simple software upgrade and much more like moving from one software to another. This means the process is longer and more complex. We¿ve already started migrating clients as part of the beta program so we can make sure we are ticking all the boxes as your data is important to us, as it is to you.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Could not live without it now.

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After using other programs and services for a long while and finding that there were mistakes and errors causing many man hours wasted this was a breath of fresh air.

Once you have set this up and used it for the first year it begins to make you money. Services that you would have once missed or jobs that you mislaid are a thing of the past. The system takes a little to get used to but the support is very good and fast to respond. There are a few features that could improve it further but it is tailor made for the industry so has great features already.

Overall a fantastic piece of software which is currently undergoing an overhaul to improve it further. Would highly recommend for a single man to a large company.

Service reminders
Job information is easy to find
Saves a lot of man hours.

Maybe a simpler to use mobile app - also some sort of small safety check form when signing off jobs
The system can be a bit slow from time to time but nothing serious.

Mit Google übersetzen

Commusoft helped us save time spent doing admin work, helped us manage our customers better.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working with Commusoft has been a great experience from the start. The training has been fantastic and made sure we knew what we were doing. When they upgraded us to their new system although it was very different they made sure we were trained again on all the changes. The new version is a massive upgrade, so we are very happy with that.

We use most of the features everyday - setting up customers, sending service reminders, invoicing and filling in certs. We just started using the MailChimp integration which means we can send marketing emails to all our customers, which is really improving our customer service

There is so many features that it can be a bit overwhelming, but having the support available an email away means we can always get help.

Mit Google übersetzen

The latest version of Commusoft has given my business and working day a breath of fresh air

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can run my business and be a gas engineer and electrician all from one place and enjoy doing it.

The ease of use, the functionality and endless updates with great support.
I picked Commusoft in 2014, using the older version was good, but I was looking forward to an update and when I was up and running, my work become exciting again, I am able to manage the admin side of my business so much better and I feel more in control. I would not look anywhere else as I have everything I need to be an electrician and gas engineer and run a business at the same time thanks to Commusoft.

I can't think of anything from the top of my head, the software and support so far has been great.

About Commusoft

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ease of access around the whole software; very user friendly. Very rarely do I have to contact Commusoft's helpline. Its is extremely compatible with Sage Accounts. When we were initially told our Company would be using Commusoft, my colleague and I were a little apprehensive having to learn a new system in a very busy office, however, our apprehension was soon dismissed and became almost experts in no time.

Not many cons spring to mind. If there is a glitch there is always assistance from Commusoft's helpline. I am struggling to think of any so I'll say none!

Commusoft v3 to v4 migration

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Commusoft is at the core of our business - the diary is at the heart of every job, every day.

Much-improved features and design compared to v3

Difficult to say, as still getting used to it - finding it hard to navigate exactly where I want to go and see exactly the information I want to see, but this may be largely down to needing more time on it.

Hi Tracy,
We're glad to hear you're liking our new features and design of v4. With regards to learning the new system, it can take time but you have plenty of tools at your disposal within need help, webinars, and email support. Please get in touch if you need any help navigating around and out support team will be more than happy to help.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software improving all the time

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

reduce time in office, keeps business jobs and finances in order

i like the professionalism of the software and how you can tailor it to your needs on most aspects, the fact it takes saves me in the office lots of time doing emails and reminders keeping my business running smoothly

i find some of the certs are a wee bit overcomplicated at times and the software does take a while to navigate around at times however i would state i have never really had the time to get to know this system 100% of the facilities it can offer and i would think i only use it to 60% of its full capacity

Mit Google übersetzen

Professional from the start, Commusoft have got a great product backed up by a very thorough team.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to manage your business in one package whether a large company or small. The software has been designed for trade professionals, it is very extensive and constantly being updated, Commusoft team are willing to listen to their customers for input and potential idea's. Being such a complete package means there is a lot to learn, and although the training may seem costly on the surface of it, once you have had the training you can understand why you need it, there is so much you can do to tailor the software around your company. One of the rep was amazing at going through all the features, and although there are some complicated sections, she was patient and thorough which meant we got the most from the training. The backup is excellent, they respond via email or phone promptly and always make sure that the question/query is dealt with.

The cost of the packages and the training means you have to make sure this is the right software for your company, however when looking at the training, once you have been through the training you understand why the cost is what it is. As usual, you pay for what you get. This is a tailored piece of software.

Mit Google übersetzen

Reliable, advanced, bespoke software that I genuinely couldn't run my business without.

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Apart for the ability to seamlessly control every aspect of my business, from the initial customer inquiry all the through to invoicing, it's the customer support and wide range of industry-specific knowledge which the Commusoft team delivers that sets them apart from the competition. I really don't know how I managed before using Commusoft. Commusoft is constantly evolving and updating. Whenever I think of a function I would like to see available it's usually already been thought of and in the process of happening.

Commusoft Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

-Easy to find new features
-Always new updates and features being added
-No jobs can get missed - has a way of catching everything

-Trackers need to be improved - need to have features that RAM tracking use as this would greatly improve the service

-Sometimes we have issues with data not going over to our accounting package but the support team always get this resolved quick

Hi Carly,
Thanks for the review - we're glad you are having a positive experience using Commusoft. With regards to our van tracking feature, this was designed to be a lightweight and affordable tracking tool that works in tandem to our core job management software. We have recently released improved driver trip reports for this and a couple of other additions. At the moment, we have no plans to expand vehicle tracking further, however, if there is a particular update you would like to see, please email us your thoughts to support@commusoft.co.uk and we will consider any suggestions.

Getting to grips with Commusoft

Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Entering new customers onto the system works well and booking in estimates onto the calendar.
I like the ease of booking jobs on the system and the fact that our workmen have access to information about the job and the customer, including the make and the model of appliance they are going to repair/service/replace.
The sending out of service reminders is extremely helpful, but it would be helpful if there was the option to send a reminder to just one customer, not the whole group for that month.
Creating invoices works very well, being able to email them out to the customer upon completion of the work.
This system is being improved and we are happy to be part of trialing the new software, which hopefully with fix some of the things that we have asked for.

I like booking in jobs.

I don't like that you have to click boxes to see information about a job, ie, diary events.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Huge help in making us more efficient. Customer support is fantastic

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software has amazing functionality, once you have gone through the training and understand how to use everything.Team ran our training programme and clearly knew the software inside out. She helped us create workflows that were specific to our business, and was patient throughout.

We particularly like the ease of use on the diary page, the scope of info you can record against a customer and job, and how easy it is for our engineers to use. It's also encouraging to see how often they are making improvements and adding new features to the software.

The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with. Response times are fast, and they are very knowledgeable about the software

The Quickbooks Online integration is not seamless; we have encountered a few issues there with passing information across. Commusoft are looking into this.

Some of the webinars in the training could do with being re-recorded. The service reminders one is great, but some of the others have echoes/ pass back and forth between people speaking etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Efficenct software with fantastic training

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just helping me to be more organised with jobs, customers and engineers. There will be no more forgotten jobs not invoiced or time wasted making unnecesary trips to jobs without the correct information of what we're going to. Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed the training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company.

This software is very user friendly after training and I believe this will really make a massive difference to our efficiency in getting through jobs correctly, efficienctly and with enough detail to help with future jobs down the line. The training I received from one of the customer's support was genuinely quite inspiring working alongside someone so efficient, helpful and knowledgeable in her own field and It's helped inspire me to be more on the ball in my own business. Having everything to do with the business at the touch of a button is going to be the biggest help this business has recieved in the decade we've been going. It's also a massive help it being so easy to link with sage.

There's nothing I don't like about this software, it's fantastic.

5 star service and 5 star software

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using the software for over 3 months now and I can't believe how using Commusoft has transformed my business, I honestly couldn't go back to the spreadsheet. As a company, we save many hours a day by the automation process alone. The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer as there are so many, not being very computer illiterate I managed to pick up the software within a few days even my customers like it with the job reports, custom certificates and constantly being able to report on a job progress without keep phoning the engineers, will even send a report to the customer to advise my engineer is on the way. They are always working on the system as well coming out with new updates and features.

I cannot find anything at the minute, if I was to be picky it would be the need to clear cache once a week as we keep forgetting but this is only due do the team at Commusoft adding new features which in my eyes is a bonus.

Mit Google übersetzen

How Commusoft has worked for us

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reporting is a great tool to easily see what jobs our outstanding in order to keep on top of invoicing etc.

It is very engineer friendly. Being able to track jobs, being able to add diary events for the same job rather than creating new

Certain things don't seem to be able to be adapted, like be able to merge customers or being able to amend jobs in the diary once the status has changed.

Hi Shelly,
Thank you for your amazing review! You can amend the diary event until the engineer has arrived at the property in case you need to rearrange it. If you find you need help with anything, get in touch with support.

7.0/10

Using Commusoft for Gas and Electrical Minor Works

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Commusoft software for a year now. the initial training over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given. The system is very user friendly and any problems are quickly sorted by the using the Help guides or via e-mail from Commusoft Support. The customer support team respond quickly and generally have an answer straight away.

The synchronisation between the main PC and the iPad is excellent (as long as there is a GPS signal!) and the engineers generally find it easy to use.

I would recommend this software, and I am looking forward to being transferred to the new updated version.

Some actions are not obvious, and I end up going round in circles

Epic

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything! Its ease of use. Its many functions. All the certificates that can be used and easily sent to our clients. the reporting is improving all the time too.

Finding out how amazing it is has taken too long, and knowing all the bits and bobs it does. There is still far more to learn and implement to make our business as efficient as possible.

Good System

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The instant access for back office staff to all the details, certificates and pictures for the job is a massive plus allowing us to sign off and invoice same day, saving lots of chasing around and rounding up of paper forms.

Ease of use and diary management functionality, good reporting features

Some basic functionality is tricky to access, slow to recognise faults in system when highlighted.

Moved from V3 to V4. Migration went smooth lots more features so glad we did it

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the best tool we have in the company is commusoft.
excellent support and system

everything from customer information to appointments to invoicing to service reminders you can make each process as simple or as detailed as you require

just getting used to new layouts and features also trying to sort out past input errors seems a bit long winded

Good Software for Plumbers and Electricians

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Combines several elements into one easy to use software. Somethings aren't covered by it, but there are normally workarounds.

The integration with accounting software is easy to set up.
The overall UI is simple and self explanatory.

If the integration with the accounting software goes wrong, you need experience to be able to correct it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent software makes our job so easy and really couldn't imagine life without it

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use the automatic service reminders are brilliant as the software is generating its own work so in effect paying for itself, the level of support is also great.

There is nothing that I do not like about the software. I do wish my competitors didn't have it though

Mit Google übersetzen

Could not run our business without it

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using commusoft for a good few years now. It has changed how we run our business. We no longer forget to invoice or loose customers because we have forgotten to get back to them. Commusoft helps us keep track of our engineers and proved a fluid service for our customers.

Never loose a customer

Can be a little restrictive with some information.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very good, Customer Support showed a lot of patience and give me a good insight into system

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can keep a close eye on money owed and workload done. It also is very good at estimating giving the customers a quote there and then with templates set up making you look very professional!

Being able to keep a good management on my customers and employees also keeping an eye on invoices and reminders . The training received was excellent

When I made a stupid mistake there was no way of reversing it also because it was out of hours I had no back up to help

Mit Google übersetzen

Very good customer service throughout

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the debtor chasing will be a lot easier

Whilst the software is good, it does take a little getting used to as the user interface is drastically different, however the customer service is so good, in particular, that there is no need to panic. However long it takes, her main focus is to ensure you have the best use of the software

Really that the user interface is quite different, but again that doesn't matter when the CS is so good. Once you get an idea of the work flow, it becomes apparent the way in which you should approach each part of the software