Commusoft

Darren
Darren

Moved from V3 to V4. Migration went smooth lots more features so glad we did it

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

the best tool we have in the company is commusoft.
excellent support and system

the best tool we have in the company is commusoft.
excellent support and system

everything from customer information to appointments to invoicing to service reminders you can make each process as simple or as detailed as you require

just getting used to new layouts and features also trying to sort out past input errors seems a bit long winded

Rob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would not hesitate to recommend the software and support team at Commusoft.

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

The availability of Commusoft allows us a competitive edge as a 24/7 service provider, and ensures we remain at the forefront of advances in information technology.

Following the introduction of Commusoft into my business in 2011, Commusoft desktop and mobile platforms have allowed us to tailor their software to our specific requirements, with the ability to customise data and KPI reports and retain them to suit our business needs.
Prior to the integration of Commusoft, we used hard copy documents, accounting and certification packages to manage the business. Post 2011, Commusoft now handles this virtually paperless, with total transparency for all users.
The management of jobs for employees and sub-contractors is simplified from the point of initial customer enquiry, through to work completion and live invoicing whilst our engineers are still on site.
Existing customer service reminders are also a benefit, including the availability of customer details, appliance data, work history, photo images, etc. which saves time by allowing our engineers and administrators live shared work updates.
Live engineer status when en route to customers’ homes via vehicle fleet tracking, which customers can view through their smart phones when our engineer accepts their specific job. This is beneficial to both parties as customers are not needlessly waiting at home for our arrival, ensures our engineers are not waiting to gain access, and assists safeguarding with engineer name, photo ID, and industry certification detail availability prior to their arrival. The routine upload of live site images also aids the resolution of possible discrepancies.

Nothing that hasn’t been quickly remedied through the live assistance of the Commusoft support team.

Derek

Plumbers diary management

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

Commusoft is great for plumbers Diary management, service reminders

Sometimes commusoft is difficult to navigate small things like deleting items.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wow!!! This is not a software update this is a supercharge of an already great system.

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

I hate writing reviews but would have felt guilty not to give credit where due with Commusoft.

The...

The team at Commusoft and their level of service have have always been top notch! You ask - they help. Commusoft have listened to us and have developed this software accordingly to what we need - and more.
My transition to V4 was seamless and very well structured from the trial, right through to the installation and follow up support. The tutorials and online help are comprehensive.
Throughout my dealings with Commusoft, I have always felt like a valued customer and not another "number" talking to someone on the phone who doesn't care and can't wait to get you off the phone and close off the job you have asked them to help with. That make a difference and hope that will not change with the inevitable continued success of their product!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Keep up the excellent work!!

It's a fantastic piece of software that makes all aspects of running of my business so easy. I have used Commusoft for 6 years now and this latest version is even more powerful than i ever expected. Other than the improved interface on both desktop and mobile platforms the flexibility to shape this software to your own business needs is great. I particularly like the reporting function where any data reports you may want are available for you to customise and save for future use as your "own" reports. Its hard to imagine how I coped without this software using separate spreadsheets, documents, accounting and certification packages to run my business when Commusoft does it all and make it so easy. The management of jobs for yourself and employees is so easy from the initial enquiry to completion and invoicing. Maintaining your existing business with service reminders is great and the ability to have your customer details and appliance data, work history etc at your fingertips is also great, saving time and offering your customer that "personal feeling" I can talk forever about this software but won't bore you but lastly the other feature I really will benefit from on this new version is the previously monotonous task of contacting Tenants for access!! This is made so simple in Commusoft.

I've run out of space so as there are no negatives Ill continue with the Pros:
I will be adding the vehicle tracking feature to offer my customers the flexibility to see where we are in relation to their property so they can "pop out to the shop" knowing they will not risk missing us. More of a PR thing in my case I suppose but also great for slotting in an emergency job for engineers in the same area. Maybe bringing our industry "up to date"

In summary Commusoft is my best friend and can't imagine running my Plumbing and Heating business without it!!

Aaron

Good software system

Bewertet am 6.10.2023

Good system very little downtime or breaks in service

Good system very little downtime or breaks in service

Fairly easy to use with handy support feature

Sometimes feel support doesn't really answer the question you're asking. Can be a bit complicated to use and lots of features are unused. Have to fit how we work to software system not it work around us

Christopher

commusoft User

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

good, i have email response which is replied back very quickly

good, i have email response which is replied back very quickly

does everything i need it to do to run ny business

not much really, sometimes i just have to remember to update the app to get thi gs back up and running

Ellen

Great Software

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Overall fantastic experience, especially the help team

Overall fantastic experience, especially the help team

User friendly
Reduces admin times
Reports and functions to summarise with ease

Would be great to personalise it further to your specific needs

Danny

Great software

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

using this software makes managing multiple engineers much easier saving me time for more important tasks

there's not much to not like, its a basic software that does what i need

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use - keeps records up to date

Bewertet am 9.11.2023

User friendy
Stores all information in one place
Mobile use

No concerns - Used this package for many years always happy with it.

Commusoft review

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Commusoft has become the one-stop shop for our company's workflow management, CRM and reporting. The more we learn about it, and the more it develops, the more we see that it has to offer and help improve how we work

easy of use - very straight forward so minimal training required to get staff using the system

some restrictions in adaptability, resulting in it not delivering exactly what we required. However, the support and development staff are keen to listen to suggestions, and amendments have been made on the back of this

EJ
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Excellent diary software

Bewertet am 2.1.2019

Overall we are really impressed with both the diary software and customer support which is fantastic, we have had to call a few times where we did not understand somtheing and the issue was explained right away and the problem solved.

We really like the option for our engineers to note the locations of the boiler, gas meter, and stopcock, this information is vital to us as we have a lot of repeat business for estate agents and often the tenants are not home and knowing the location of the boiler and gas meter really saves time for the next engineer who may not have attended the property the previous year.

One of the things we least like about using the software is the issues we sometimes have when one of our engineers says the job is complete when in fact the job has been scheduled for consecutive days which means you have to completely add a new job as you cannot add a new event on the same job. This, of course, is a user error, where the engineer has clearly misunderstood the question, the engineer does mean to say he has completed the works for that day. I think it would be great if this error could be undone without having to add a new job.

Hi EJ,

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it and we're glad to hear that Commusoft is saving your team time.

With regards to engineers accidentally completing jobs - we understand that will happen from time to time, so we actually do have a way to undo it and un-complete the job. Our client services team will send you more information on that! :)

Thanks!

KERRY

Commusoft Feedback

Bewertet am 4.7.2019

We have had a brilliant experience with Commusoft and all the staff we have come in contact with. In particular, our trainer was exceptional. Very patient and thorough when explaining processes. Nothing was too much trouble and queries were responded to promptly and in detail. The only comment we have about training is that it would have perhaps of been useful to split the training sessions to have some before we went live with the new system and then the remainder post live to go over the finer details etc.

The automated functions within the system such as service reminders and, feedback notifying customers and engineers of bookings. Having the ability to build and brand templates so we are more effective with resource and helps to reduce error giving a more professional image. The reports and costing functions are extremely useful and again will save on resource and enable us to focus our business more.

It would be useful to preview emails (e.g. service reminders) before they are sent. There have been a few items we have raised that would improve the functionality but these have been taken on board and being considered for future development.

Sue

Commusoft for Minor Works

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Overall I find Commusoft pretty user friendly, but then I have been using it for four years and like anything, the more you use it the easier it becomes.

Once you know how to use it Commusoft is easy to work with on a daily basis and quite intuitive
I don't think we could run the Minor Works department without this software - the job histories and the notes section have been invaluable. The engineers generally have no problem using the mobile software
Commusoft are very open to suggestions for improving any areas/features that don't work for your business if they can and they are very quick to respond to any queries either by e-mail or on the phone

I miss being able to merge properties, as you could on the old Commusoft - sometimes a tenant gets set up as a customer instead of a work address under the estate agent - so being able to merge was useful for correcting this.

On some of the reports you can open the job from the report but then on some others you can't

Karl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service, Fantastic System.

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

My overall experience with Commusoft has been very positive, the pre-migration call and post-migration call where very easy going and enjoyable, and I must admit, I was quite concerned it would be awkward, not at all, the reps are very supportive, understanding and patient, and put you at ease. Any concerns are quickly dealt with in a clear and easy to understand way.

The leap from version 3 - 4 was night and day, but it didn't take a whole lot to learn the new system as it still felt familiar, but significantly more polished.

The customisation options and the settings in the new software are it's biggest selling point compared to the old one.

I remember initially speaking to one of the reps and them saying, in the old system we are only using 5% of what Commusoft is capable of and thinking... well if there are more features... they are not readily available or are very hard to find. This is not the case in V4.

I would struggle to find anything I really dislike, If anything I would like to be able to get an event booked into the diary before putting in the information of the job, as it keeps the customers hanging on, but I am still learning the system and so there might be a way I can actually do that, which I have not yet found, it's still early days.

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could not live without it now.

Bewertet am 7.10.2016

After using other programs and services for a long while and finding that there were mistakes and errors causing many man hours wasted this was a breath of fresh air.

Once you have set this up and used it for the first year it begins to make you money. Services that you would have once missed or jobs that you mislaid are a thing of the past. The system takes a little to get used to but the support is very good and fast to respond. There are a few features that could improve it further but it is tailor made for the industry so has great features already.

Overall a fantastic piece of software which is currently undergoing an overhaul to improve it further. Would highly recommend for a single man to a large company.

Service reminders
Job information is easy to find
Saves a lot of man hours.

Maybe a simpler to use mobile app - also some sort of small safety check form when signing off jobs
The system can be a bit slow from time to time but nothing serious.

Giovanni
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND!...

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Everything is intuitive, comprehensive and well thought out! There are 'hint' bubbles that take you through various processes and little tools that make sure you get the absolute maximum from the software and ultimately, your team!

I will never consider another software company again!

I am really quite good with computers and software, and felt that I would get a lot from going through the star-up/set-up phase myself. It is mandatory to pay for the training, and this cost is incurred again if you upgrade the package etc.. But, I can completely see why they do insist, it's to ensure you get 110% form their kit ;)

Dalveer

The latest version of Commusoft has given my business and working day a breath of fresh air

Bewertet am 14.11.2017

I can run my business and be a gas engineer and electrician all from one place and enjoy doing it.

The ease of use, the functionality and endless updates with great support.
I picked Commusoft in 2014, using the older version was good, but I was looking forward to an update and when I was up and running, my work become exciting again, I am able to manage the admin side of my business so much better and I feel more in control. I would not look anywhere else as I have everything I need to be an electrician and gas engineer and run a business at the same time thanks to Commusoft.

I can't think of anything from the top of my head, the software and support so far has been great.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

About Commusoft

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

I like the ease of access around the whole software; very user friendly. Very rarely do I have to contact Commusoft's helpline. Its is extremely compatible with Sage Accounts. When we were initially told our Company would be using Commusoft, my colleague and I were a little apprehensive having to learn a new system in a very busy office, however, our apprehension was soon dismissed and became almost experts in no time.

Not many cons spring to mind. If there is a glitch there is always assistance from Commusoft's helpline. I am struggling to think of any so I'll say none!

vince
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software improving all the time

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

reduce time in office, keeps business jobs and finances in order

reduce time in office, keeps business jobs and finances in order

i like the professionalism of the software and how you can tailor it to your needs on most aspects, the fact it takes saves me in the office lots of time doing emails and reminders keeping my business running smoothly

i find some of the certs are a wee bit overcomplicated at times and the software does take a while to navigate around at times however i would state i have never really had the time to get to know this system 100% of the facilities it can offer and i would think i only use it to 60% of its full capacity

Hannah
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Migration from V3 to V4

Bewertet am 4.3.2019

I've barely touched the surface with version 4, it is much more complex than version 3, though not in a bad way. I'm looking forward to creating full supplier and parts lists, to make things more straight forward for my engineers. Once you get the hang of it, it really does streamline your business. The support from the team at Commusoft is second to none. They are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and can work with very vague descriptions of issues from people like me, who isn't sure of the correct terminology for the software.
If you're wondering whether you're brave enough to take the leap to version 4, do it!

There are so many great new features. The widgets make things easy to find. The Company and Software settings are set out clearly and again, are easy to use. The Help section has advice for anything you may have an issue with. Its very transparent, I find it easy to navigate and I'm not a very tech savvy person.

I am disappointed that the ability to merge and change customer types has been taken away. However there are alternative routes to make this less of an issue.

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for your review - we appreciate the feedback! We're glad you're getting on well with v4.

Regarding changing customer type, you can do that from the 'Advanced options' section when editing a customer.

Should you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support.

Thanks!

Carly

Commusoft Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

-Easy to find new features
-Always new updates and features being added
-No jobs can get missed - has a way of catching everything

-Trackers need to be improved - need to have features that RAM tracking use as this would greatly improve the service

-Sometimes we have issues with data not going over to our accounting package but the support team always get this resolved quick

Hi Carly,
Thanks for the review - we're glad you are having a positive experience using Commusoft. With regards to our van tracking feature, this was designed to be a lightweight and affordable tracking tool that works in tandem to our core job management software. We have recently released improved driver trip reports for this and a couple of other additions. At the moment, we have no plans to expand vehicle tracking further, however, if there is a particular update you would like to see, please email us your thoughts to support@commusoft.co.uk and we will consider any suggestions.

Patricia

Excellent Software Package

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Very happy with the diary side of things (which is all that I use) but has many other features that are helpful for running a small businesses. Easy to use and making my business run smoothly and efficiently. Support from Commusoft is brilliant, very prompt with dealing with any enquiries.

This software is excellent for helping me with my day to day running of my business.

It would be great if addresses could be linked to other addresses without physically having to set up new work addresses on the system

Rosey
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Excellent Migration

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

CommuSoft allows us to keep track of all our jobs, both ongoing and completed. The history is always there to look back on to see how long we were at site previously, if required. This has been especially good for us when returning to carry out testing etc, which is only done annually or 5 yearly. Overall a good package to use.

The software is easy to find your way around, but should you need assistance, there is always help available.

There is nothing that comes to mind about the software that we don`t particularly like

John
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Helping grow

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

Call handling, real time information to our commercial customers, no more phone calls/e mails to see status of jobs.

So simple to use, works all the time. No need to understand how the technology works, it works. Very cost effective.
Gives, us at the back office so much clarity on job handling. our engineers find it simple and easy to use.
Links with our accounting system with no input from us all the time every time.

Does not always work all the time in real time

Anthony

Plumbing & Heating Software Review

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

We have been using Commusoft for around 5 years. I would recommend this software without hesitation, the impact this platform has is instant. My only regret is that I didn't implement it sooner.

The diary system on this software is second to none. From booking, attending and completing a job report there really is no other software currently on the market that can tick all the boxes for us.

A phone integration mod would be a great addition to this software.