Followup CRM Bewertungen

My experience after 24 years in my industry and my own company for 18.5 years

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been in business for over 18 years and recently merged with Code Red Roofers, and with my having an average of 43 employees full time for so many years, I felt I knew just about every item in the productivity fields until I was truly amazed at the Follow Up Power system here.

It not only shows management who is producing and tracks how much time they are entering data but shows the closing ratio of each salesman as well as tracks profit margins on jobs sold. Additionally, each salesman can see his own progress and that when he puts in more time on the system he is getting credit company-wide for time put in.

It is impossible to interact face to face on a daily basis, in my industry, with eight to ten new clients a day and remember each of their concerns, questions and what is needed on my part to clarify their questions. FollowUp Power also appears on our dashboards in the system so that each time we speak or leave a voicemail or meet a client we set a date to touch base with them again and when that date arrives the dashboard system shows their name in red to remind us to FollowUp with that client. That is a vital part of closing a deal. It is too easy to forget to do so otherwise.

Having an online access point that I can go to at any moment without trying to find a piece of paper with my notes has excelled our company in our industry greatly. Not only can I see my notes, but other associates as well as the owner can look at this data as well and quickly gauge if the client is a fit or a high maintenance client that never returns calls etc.

By being in this industry for over twenty four years and having my own multi-million dollar per year business, it takes a lot for me to be incredibly impressed and in awe of any system, and FollowUp Power has done just that.

This system is not only impressive but being asked by FollowUp Power for areas that can be tweaked and our input as a user causes FollowUp power to continue to become even more productive and help us to be more on the edge in our industry. Great job, and keep moving forward.

Jon Duren
Sales Associate
Code Red Roofers Inc.

It keeps an easily visible progress report for the employee and his employer.

When I reached out to customer service one time the person I ended up messaging was unable to answer the basic question of how I would download it to my Ipad. the person kept asking me for my telephone number and could not answer my basic question. I told him I am already a current user and that I just wanted to know how to re-download it on my new ipad, and he finally admitted that he was not sure how to do so. He promised to pass this on to a support team for them to call me and I also asked him to pass on the transcript of our notes as well and he said he would and I never got a call from FollowUp. I feel that he saw that he looked poorly so never passed on my message. It is important for customer service online support to have the basic knowledge of the system them are promoting. I even took screen shots of the conversation so that there is proof of it, as my gut feeling was that it would never get passed on etc...

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Wow Jonathan! Thank you for sharing this incredible review!

If there is anything better we can do from a customer support side please let us know!

I noticed your rating there was lower than the rest so please let us know what we can improve
, thank you!

Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to track sales

Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

FollowUp Power has been great for our team to stay in front of prospects. As a lean company, we didn't have a dedicated sales team; therefore before we implemented the system, our team was proposing on projects and moving on to the next deadline which meant we never followed up on our proposals. Plus, we also would only stay in front of past clients and potential clients with long lead opportunities when we had time - which was rare. This resulted in missed opportunities because we didn't have a tracking system in place.

Now, with FollowUp Power, we can set follow up dates, keep each other updated on the status with the notes section, and we also have a way to remind our selves to reach out to past and potential clients. Our follow up has improved dramatically!

The only reason I didn't give Followup Power 5 stars is because I would like to have more of a Contact Management System integrated. Currently, there is no way to save a contact unless you have a project opportunity connected to it. With our new Business Development person on board, we like to meet with contacts in the industry to educate them about our company - they don't always have a project to link to.

Being able to see who I need to follow up with and any other project related deadlines on my dashboard. The note section is vital to remind me what I talked about with the prospect during our last interaction. I also like being able to see what the rest of the team is following up on and any deadlines that are past due so I know where I can help them out.

There isn't a good contact management system integrated into the software. This would be extremely beneficial. Also, there are a few issues with running reports - for example if our team doesn't put a bid date and they put in an estimate due date (which is what they are concerned with), the bid report doesn't show the project. There are some areas required for duplicate entries which our team grumbles about.
Also, the categories entry areas are not customizable. Therefore, we don't use have of the Sales Behavior section because we don't manage permits, submittals, and warranties with this system.

Brain damage

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The program I'm sure is fine, it's hard to put much value to it all since we are still in training and we are fine tuning how the program adjusts to what we do so it's still a bit cloudy right now. You have to understand I'm before computers so the simpler the better. I'm sure those that were brought up with computers think this is easy but it's involved and and has many moving parts. Since our company is putting their twist on the details like how to categorize the the leads it's still an issue as far as I'm concerned. In a couple of months when we get most of the training done we'll see what it's all about. Thanks, Steve

It covers many details about a file which is good.

I think because there are many dialogue boxes to acknowledge different details I wonder if the right info is being seen by the right people that are also involved in the job.

Karinne Dakis @ DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use the program daily. It's exactly what I need to keep me on track with what I've got going on (active clients, meeting schedules, information my supervisor on the status of the meetings). It's helpful to store information that I will later need to access, (web links to products etc.)
The Follow Up Power seminars that I've attended have been a helpful platform to the growth of my sales skills and interaction with clients.

I like the fact that I can view all of my clients in one area without having to think about who I have out there that may or may not be active.

That I can't sync it with my calendar on my phone. I know that the app is available, but I use my google calendar to show my entire week of appointments with my two jobs and personal life.
(I end up double entering the appointments, which is fine because I'm used to it)

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks Karinne! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, feel free to submit to us your recommendations!

We are glad that you're enjoying the seminars as well!

Simply powerful

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Contact to contract, the program keeps it limited in scope so they are able to be powerful in delivery. Also, makes the learning curve to get started manageable. Other programs we have bought and never fully implemented, train too complex.

Ease of use for any level user

Would like to be able to customize their terminology

Thanks Brian!

We are excited to announce that we are adding a new custom Sales Behavior feature to file data.

You will be able to customize your sales behaviors to the exact language that you want to track!

This only a month or so out!

Thanks for being an awesome customer. We love you guys at Code Red!

Happy Selling,

Followup is a lifesaver!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Followup Power makes it simple to stay on top of my pipeline. It allows me to stay organized and follow up with my clients when I say that I am going to. It allows me to stay in touch with my clients on each and every project until a decision is made. Especially in the construction industry where the sales process can take months and even years to complete, it gives me a competitive advantage by easily setting follow-up dates to stay in touch with my clients long after my competition has stopped. I would be lost without this software and highly recommend it!

I like that this software is simple to use and has many tools for staying on top of my pipeline. It also makes it easy to track progress, trends, and create reports.

Overall it is really great.

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks for the great thoughts Tanya!

I really appreciate it. Thanks for using it so well and doing a great job!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Follow-Up Power has been pretty good so far. However, I am continuing to get complaints from my sales team about the new mobile app and the difficulties with utilizing it. We no longer can view our report card while out on the road (via mobile app). We are also having difficulty in adding new contacts. I would like to give a thumbs up to Ryan. He has been great and always very helpful!

Allows me to log in my sales activities for the day. Also, I can get reports on our sales for the day, week or month.

Mobile app is not very user friendly.

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks Lisa! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, please submit to us your recommendations about the mobile app! We would like to include your recommendations on the updated mobile app. Can you share further detail?

Mit Google übersetzen

Efficient way to keep track of my leads

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to easily track my leads. The lead shows up in the "red" color when I have something to do for that client whether it be to follow up with the client or I've set an appointment for the day it turns red.

I mostly like the fact that it reminds me when I have specific clients that need attention or are ready to be contacted again.

The thing I like least about this software is the fact that I can not link up to my google or outlook calendar so I didn't have to enter appts. twice

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for keeping track of client contact.

Bewertet am 13.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The software is easy to use, and the training is worthwhile. It's a good tool for helping your salesforce keep track of their conversation content with clients (or potential clients), and their follow-up schedules. But the key is to USE it! Every time you have contact with the client, you need to go to their record and update it, then mark it for the appropriate follow-up. If used properly, your clients will not fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Without training, it's easy to forget what dropdown choices you should choose to categorize various aspects of the sales process and its progress. If you could hover over some of them for definitions of when that choice would be the appropriate choice, that might help.

Accounting

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CRM allows me to see accounts that just pertain to the accounting end of the business. I am not seeing accounts before I need to be working with them. I also like that I can set followup dates that allow me to see what accounts need immediate attention.

The only "issue" I have with CRM is it makes note of every change made, no matter how significant it may be. This can make for a lot of notes. It would be nice to be able to opt out of some of those automatic notes. Or to be able to have the ability to delete them. Even if it had to have a admin code, for security reasons.

Mit Google übersetzen

This system knows what you need to sale

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

This CRM system already knows what you and your company need to make sales and can automatize your process of working with the customers by putting in the system all the necessary templates for customer management which significantly simplify the process of filling information that in turn saves lots of time. You can configure the notifications for certain clients not to forget to call them or send something. So this program convenient for salesmen the same as for their executives.

This campaign, unfortunately, has the only one price, and I think this is greatly wrong because it is always must be the different price for separate people and for companies and the range of possibilities obviously also must be different.

Streamline company data

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has been using FollowUp for about months. Being able to look online to see the addresses of new jobs and to see the latest comments helps make my job easier. It is easy to use and the support team have made it a breeze to work with. Thanks FollowUp!

The notes on the customer let me know exactly what I need to do next.

Our members are still having difficulty with the mobile ap.

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks Gail! We appreciate your feedback! We will always work hard on improving our software, feel free to submit to us your recommendations!

Can you please share some specifics with me regarding the mobile app? I'd like to hear your thoughts as we update it in the future!

Great Sales Tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a commercial roofing account manager, This tool is the best tool I have ever used for a follow-up reminder. It gives you the ability to never forget a follow-up and to always pick up the conversation where you left off. Always. You customers will be more than impressed which doesn't alway get you a contract but it always gets me last look to decide whether or not it is beneficial for me to get to the number they want.

The customer management portion, not only does it remind me to follow up with a customer, it gives me the ability to pick up right where we left off.

Maybe just the aesthetics, I don't think that's very important though so its a non-issue.

Thanks Chris!

I hope you're taking advantage of FollowUp Power University as well!

Do you have any recommendations on improving the aesthetics? We would love to hear your feedback!

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent way to organize and keep up with my clients

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a clear vision of what I need to do each day for each client.

I appreciate the way it allows me to see what I have to do next with each client. It puts clients that have urgent needs at the top and highlights them in red when I need to do something for them.

I wish that when I set appointments in it, it would automatically sync up to my google calendar. I end up having to enter it in the follow up program and then go and manually type it in my google calendar with all of my other work & personal events.

Thanks Karinne!

Google calendar will be arriving soon!

Pete/FUP/2017

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

40yrs +. Commercial Roofing as Estimator/Project Manager.
I have worked for large and small companies utilizing various forms of bid tracking. This is somewhat intense for my needs but not a cumbersome process.
To be honest I did not use it much this past season but have started off this year with it; Hoping to see trends with respect to the various types of success with various contractors to eliminate sending quotes to contractors that never use our services. I never realized how much I bidding I do for certain general contractors that never give us an opportunity. We also want to see which specific product /system types we tend to be most successful in winning.
I also like the ease of customer base entry when quoting to multiple GC's.

Ease of information input.
I like how it compares my performance to the rest of the company.

Have not discovered any problems.

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks for the feedback Pete!

We are glad you're finding value in the system! I understand the intensity of new technology, so we are very conscious of how the construction industry is and we want it to be an easy transition!

We appreciate the positive remarks, however I'm not sure if you meant to leave the "value for the money" area blank? I hope you felt that you're getting more value than (0/5) stars! :)

Great Sales Tool!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Follow Up Power regularly - it is easy to input information into and the resulting pie charts and data are great tools to let me know how much I am selling, how much I might sell in the future, and how many actual sales I am making from the number of proposals I am putting out. It's all right there!

It's easy to use and the data generated is well worth the time spent. It gives me a clear snapshot at any given time of my sales, the number of proposals I am cranking out, etc.

Sometimes I get slammed and time spent entering the data into Follow Up Power puts me that much further behind schedule...

Thanks Randy!

Really glad you're using the program and it's helping your sales! Be sure to get into FollowUp Power University, the courses are solid and will be of great value to your sales improvement!

10 out of 10 Best Software ever

Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Follow Power is the best automation sales tool in the market. The tracking capabilities and the way that is setup give ability to the user to keep track all the clients and bids out and touch them multiple times until is time to close them. Also bring a uniform way to keep people engage to use the sales tools to qualified hard the leads and close them easy.

Tracking System

Sales tool
Tracking system
Processes in place

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks Leo! You're the man!

Evans Roofing

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Definitely great tool to increase sales, wish it was a little more customizable... Not a big fan on how dates are showing on new updated version. Wish it can be linked to other email than just outlook.

Constant knowledge of sales, status and stats on progress or when lagging

Would more ways to customize settings to each individual

Hi Fred,

Which areas are you wishing were customizable?

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software to take your business to the next level

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is imperative to track all sales and potential sales through the pipeline. Great for keeping contracts and documentation with the job. It lets us know why we are missing jobs. Track close rates by salesperson. Game changer

Needs a better functioning app. Other than that it is a definitely a great software for our roofing business.

Incredible Product!

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

FollowUp Power is the greatest tool our company has come across! Since getting on board with FollowUp, we eliminated the "forgetting to follow-up" statement and have increased our sales dramatically. Not to mention the easy-to-use platform with extreme functionality. Thank You support team, for providing such a great product and excellent service!

Incredible Product!

I'm unable to think of any.

Antwort von FollowUp Power

Thanks David! Really appreciate it!!

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have found I am able to follow up much better. Before this program, I was trying to record and update everything in excel and it was a nightmare. I love how I can track all my follow-up dates, previous emails, any communication and be reminded to follow-up, attend a meeting, and easily look at all my due dates. I feel much more successful with this program and it really does feel like it "saved" me from my follow-up nightmares before.

I really like how it break up all the dates like my meetings, estimates and proposals due and follow-ups for me so I can easily look at each section.

The searching can be a little difficult when there are multiple users because of the way each of us enters information.

ACCOUNTABILITY

Bewertet am 24.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Follow Up Power has enabled my Company to easily track the valuable leads that come in and the different ways in which we recieve them. This program has helped make my Sales Team "ACCOUNTABLE" for their time and efforts in the lead process from the beginning to end. This Follow Up Power Program also allows me to have a complete daily, weekly, monthly or yearly snapshot of Leads, Completed Sales and Lead Closure % which in turn helps me forcast Future Sales. This program is very simple to learn and use and the trainings are very thorough. I have no doubt that the Follow Up Power Program has brought my Company to the "next level" in tracking and forcasting Completed Sales.

I have not found anything to dislike about the Follow Up Power System.

Follow Up & Follow Through

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Follow Up Power has created a Sales Process for our team. With a click of a couple buttons, you can see who has (or hasn't) done what, and when.
By following the SALES PROCESS STEPS, we have seen our hit rate go up, in just the short time we've used it.
It's relatively easy to use, and gives a "dashboard" to the individual account manager (or estimator or take off person), so they can stay on track on a day-to-day basis.
My only hope is that FUP continues to grow and adds a variety of templates / measurables to keep our Company honest and growing !

Dashboard and graphs so with a click of a couple buttons you can see if the individual and Company are meeting the monthly goals

Easier way to pull various reports in a concise manner.

Excellent, provides great insite

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used Follow Up power for two years now, it provides valuable insight to quotas, reminders for follow up, trends etc....

The sales data

Wish it would send an email tickler for follow up

Thanks Michael!

I appreciate the kind review and the feedback! Not sure if you're using the alert feature for late activities from 1-5 days. You can have your administrator set that up!

Mit Google übersetzen

Follow up helps track and keep projects in front of you.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

At our company our job list grows pretty fast on at a drop of a hat, so follow up helps us input the job information, track what needs to be done on daily tasks, estimating and status of them, and collections also. It has been an invaluable help in all these areas since we signed on with Follow Up more than a year ago.

Ability to set reminders

Would like to have a more detailed version that I could use to track costs in each individual job.

Thank you so much Eric!

I appreciate the feedback! We love All-Clean, happy selling!!!