DaySmart Pet

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Great for groomers!

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Overall I great way for groomers to keep track of info and communicate with their clients. Has so many helpful features and they are always improving.

123 Pet makes my life as a groomer so much easier. It has so many options for recording important info that I need on a daily basis. It also has texting and email reminders and marketing options which save me so much time since I don't have to manually call people. I also really love the new text ready for pick up feature. It has been a lifesaver!

Some of the information pages could be condensed so you don't have to click around as much to look for things.

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A bit too expensive for the business size but still a great software

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

It's been great, anytime I had an issue costumer service was always very helpfull and the sofware was down only a handfull of times in the last 2 years

It's very easy to learn how to use the software and it is visually pleasing. It runs smoothly most of the time and I like that I can access my appointement book anytime and anywhere with the cloud.

Mostly the price. For a 1 person business it is a big expense to commit.I recently had to downgrade to the cheapest version but now I do not have the tools that where actually making the app more efficient like multi check out or payroll, but at the same time I dont believe 2 features are worth doubling the price of the software. I would love to have an option to choose what I want as I dont use the features I have (promotions, products, employees, schedule)I am not a big fan of the cancelation process. If a client doesn't show i dont have an option to add a fee or notify them and have to do it all manually

Anjie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not open to suggestions, user needs

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

It was poor, and the Card Pointe credit card services was a gigantic scam.

It was poor, and the Card Pointe credit card services was a gigantic scam.

The reports they had available were comprehensive.

Customer service treats the customer like an idiot. They also don't care what you need as far as functionality goes. After 3 years of begging for certain functions and being told at some point it might be added we gave up.

Jennifer

JEN'S DIRTY DOGS LOVES DAYSMART PET

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

I LOVE THE EASY OF SET UP, USE, STORAGE, & FUNCTIONALITY.

I WISH IT WERE A LITTLE EASIER TO NAVIGATE & FIND THE FUNCTIONS THAT I NEED.

Christopher
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good software to use for grooming salons

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

They work on problems but could be better at it.

They work on problems but could be better at it.

Software is easy to use and app Is good for not being near computer right away. Keeps day organized and customers like the added features.

Card reader get one then goes out have to hand key in and sucks. When app and software goes down u have to wait need to update more often and talk to others using it what can help. Still need card reader that works for me.

Daysmart Pet

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

Not so great not really happy but feel stuck with it as I don’t want to roll over everything just yet.

I like the reminder text but feel the upgrade package should give more than 1000 for free same as the basic package.

There are too many buttons to push to get to one spot. Too many steps. outdated look. Very time consuming

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MoeGo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DaySmart Pet

For the customer service reviews but anytime I had a problem it couldn’t be fixed. It’s like there is no openness to change some of the operating features.
Ruth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time saving & keeping track of employees & clients..

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

I will not give it up till I close. It is too important

I will not give it up till I close. It is too important

It does payroll I have save so very much time. Employees login & out them self, commission is calculated. It is so easy to find a client it looks them up by name or phone number or pet. You can save info so very much & photos.

Cost I bought it when it first came out as 123 Pet then now, I have to rent it.

Jessica

I love this product

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Over all it is a great product. I have tried to move to other programs, but this is still the best on the market for the price.

It has everything you need in 1 spot.Scheduling, payroll figuring, reports and much more

Like with any computer programs it does have issues.

Pamela
  • Branche: Animation

Everything you need!

Bewertet am 11.9.2023

It’s been very good, it’s very easy to use, I haven’t needed all the features but if someone did they have it all

Program works really well. I’ve had this for way over 15 years. I like that it has up dates, it’s an all in one package! Customer service is spot on, I’m never disappointed,.

I really done have any Cons for right now

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

DaySmart Pet review

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Overall the staff are kind and helpful so I would say good. And I do have the basics covered for the cost which is a decent value.

I appreciate having something pet specific and not just general "shop" software. I also like the data collected for bookkeeping.

I would love a "pet name" specific reminder to go along with their other features, not just client name. I would also like for it on the receipts -who received what services listed on it.

Eika

15yrs + user

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

I schedule a year in advance or more and can easily do this with DaySmart Pet. The week & day advance appt reminders are a time saver. My clients love it!

Easier upload & access of photos (I take after photos of the groom). Easier upload & access of ancillary documentation - I have a 3 page grooming consent & client info form that I'd love to have integrate easily. Not happy when the price went up, especially since I'm a one woman shop & the features I use haven't changed in 10+yrs.

Heather
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced features don't work. Company lies and won't give refund.

Bewertet am 9.7.2022

Terrible. Left them after a year. Should have done it right away but kept believing them that the product would get fixed. They should refund me at least 1200.00. I paid 200/month for services that didn't work and still don't.

Not much. The product was very old feeling and I guess the one thing MoeGo doesn't do that Daysmart did was mark the notification that a dog was ready to pick up in a different color. MoeGo is so much better at everything else, including block scheduling, that I'll forgo that for a few months while they add it. So many upgrades already delivered from when we moved to them that I bet it will be there Amon the next few months.

The customer service can't help because the product is full of place holders for future entices that are currently not available. But they refuse to downgrade your subscription to only charge for what is actually working. Reputation management doesn't work because the reviews don't actually go to Facebook or google they go to Daysmart which isn't anything anyone looks at. Several other things are like that.

Marianne
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Marianne's Review

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

Overall, I really like the program. With any programs out there, there is always little hiccups and the DaySmart team seems to really care and continues to make improvements. I have worked with a couple members of the Day Smart team, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and they are always kind, caring and helpful.

I really like that I can see my appointments along with my other groomer. I can color code the different services and modify them pretty easy.

Some of the organization within the tabs is a little off. It would be nice to have one search section that you can look for the owner or pet, instead of either or. The flow/set up between the app and the website doesn't exactly much up, so it may take an extra sec to figure that out. I'm hoping the option for creating our business' website can expand more and become more user friendly.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's polished but flawed-obviously not created with input from the grooming world.

Bewertet am 10.10.2016

We are a medium volume, upscale grooming salon with six employees. When we opened four years ago, we computerized the clip card client list of an old salon. They have decent customer support and It's fairly easy to use, but there are some very frustrating "quirks" that should have been addressed in updates years ago.

1. Like many salons, we have a number of dogs that drop off at the same time in the morning. The calendar does not allow the schedule to reflect this and creates confusion.
2. Everyday we have at least one client with multiple pets, but if they are assigned to two different groomers, you are unable to drag and drop the appointment. Also, it won't let you schedule them for the same time slot.
3. Because the SMS appointment reminders automatically use the time scheduled on the calendar and not the actual time the client drops off, this feature is useless.
3. There's no third party pos integration, therefore we must keep two sales registers and reconcile them daily.
4. Their cloud based system and app is a useless
5. Ditto for the QuickBooks "integration" that is not included in the monthly price.

Polished

Charlene

Day smart

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Reports are nice compared to others.

Reports are nice compared to others.

Easy to use and great help in organization

Notes require to many clicks to get information. Could be streamlined.

Tori
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Life changer

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Overall its been fairly user friendly and support has always been so quick and helpful

Daysmart has been so great in our day to day use. We recently learned how to color coordinate appointments which has been so helpful especially with teaching new people the systems.

I wish there was a way for clients to upload their vaccines and for them to request appointments/times with out actually booking them

Maria

Been with Day smart since 2008

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

able to easily book clients and enter retail as well as run reports

able to easily book clients and enter retail as well as run reports

easy to book and organize clients and pets. Love the credit card processing has great rates and intergrates with pos

avoiding of duplication of vet clinics when enter pet information

Bernard
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Horrible customer service

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

My Spanish is great to the company try to steal from me and now I can’t access any of my clientele information because they don’t have the program anymore

There are no pros the company won’t work with me. They won’t do anything about it after thousands of dollars spent they just want to keep my money and won’t help with the program all I’m trying to do is re-download Dan program.

I like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] these guys are thieves downright thieves

Jaime

Great Software for Groomers

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Very good! Stop writing down appointments. This software is an easy transition.

Very good! Stop writing down appointments. This software is an easy transition.

I love the ease of making appointments and the reminders that are sent out

Sometimes It takes awhile to.connect to wifi and the sync feature has to be manually used

Emily
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to keep up with clients and requests

Bewertet am 26.12.2018

123Pet Software gets the job done but can get extremely laggy even with a good computer and internet connection, but if you can look past that its a wonderful tool for any animal service business while not being overpriced.

123Pet software is an absolute must for any animal related business, we currently use it at our dog grooming business and it has taken a huge load off of filing paper forms for every client, of which there are 900+. The software is easy to use and does a great job of keeping things organized.

123Pet Software is constantly laggy and sometimes completely unresponsive which can be extremely annoying during the busiest part of the day when I have 5 clients trying to drop off their dogs for grooming and the system is not helping. Other than that huge issue I have no complains with the software.

Taylor

DaySmart Software

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

I love DaySmart. I will never use another program.

I love DaySmart. I will never use another program.

It’s very easy to use and customer service is amazing.

It’s is on the more expensive side of programs.

Robin

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

It has all of the functionalitty we need to run a grooming and retail business simultaneously. My customers really appreciate the email reminders for their grooming appts.

What I like least is not specific to the software. I am not hapy at this point of being locked into a relationship with one credit card processing company which charges higher percetages on transactions than others I have been approached by-

Michelle

Great software

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

DaySmart customer service has always been amazing. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for easy onboarding of the cloud! You guys are so helpful!

I've been using DaySmart for over 15 years and it has always been a key ingredient to making my day smooth for clients and employees

I'm still getting used to the cloud version but I like it better so far.

Tabatha

Best online booking yet!

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

I am able to have dogs scheduled worry free. With DaySmart Pet I don't have to worry about accidentally forgetting to put a dog on the schedule.

I love that clients are able to schedule their pets on a day that is convenient for them. I love that I am to block days or times off that I need.

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet. Everything is so easy to use.

Sherry

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 26.10.2017

I like this software and it is easy to use and fairly inexpensive. The grooming appointment book is easy to use from my phone.

I would like to be able to review my boarding appointments and make boarding appointments from my phone. It can't be reviewed easily right now.