Betterteam

4,8 (293)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Veröffentliche deine Stellenanzeige mit einem Klick auf über 100 Job-Sites.

Sortieren nach

Karen
Karen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Superior response without the hassle

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Excellent responses, easy to contact applicants. Presenting results to rest of team today and will, in all likelihood, upgrade.

The audience. We received exceptionally high, quality responses. We conducted split testing with a competitor product, and Betterteam far outperformed.

Nothing. Everything worked like a charm.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

IT IS INDEED BETTER

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Our team uses two different types of applicant tracker and BetterTeam seems to be much organized and is better than its competitors. It has a more organized layout and better management options for job postings and received applications. It is easier to use as well.

Our team found no disadvantages upon using BetterTeam so far. It has aided us well in our tasks.

Katie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

customer service

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

I haven't reached my goal for hiring, but I can not say enough about 2 of your customer service reps that have gone above and beyond trying to help me thru any size obstacle that I have met for the navigation or
my ad. PLEASE give a huge and generous applaud to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
....the BEST service reps that I have worked with in my recruitment position of over 20 years! They have assisted in contacting me back, no matter what I need, they are always willing and able to walk and talk me thru it! If possible I would highly recommend them for a "tops in service award" and if you don't have one, I would use them as a key role model to training any new hire you have. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
for encouraging ME, when I get discouraged in my recruitment process!!

the navigation is the most beneficial and the most convenient part of the process

No improvement is needed as the process is easy

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The number of people I could reach was amazing. i see the résumés when I have free time

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

I help make it easier to choose people, it is so easy to use that you can access most of the cover letters and resumes in a single day. The customer service of works excellent. It is very easy to use and the platform is easy to understand. The price is also very attractive.

Sending to several tables Ease of use, it is very simple you get a lot of answers because the ad goes to several places. You can add easily. More applicants are obtained. Very good that you email the resumes directly, makes the applicants easier to follow and organize.

None in the tests I do, I still do not have any complaints. You can improve the part by listing the starting salaries for the candidates. I think there is a better tool than this for this purpose.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A better way to track applicants; portable and highly organized

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

As a Human Resource Intern, I was tasked to send out job postings for new applicants. I have tried different software for job postings. With Betterteam, it is easier to determine where to post the jobs necessary in our department. Employee management is also easy and organized. Data are easily stored and found.

I have not yet found any disadvantages while using this product. I am hoping for further advancement of the product.

Received Great Results with Betterteam

Bewertet am 14.5.2018

I was able to fill 17 positions and it was so very easy to use.

I was able to fill 17 positions and it was so very easy to use.

Easy and user friendly. In one week I received over 200 Applicants and out of the 200 successfully filled 17 positions.

I really can't say, didn't have an opportunity to use it to it's full capacity. If I have more of an opportunity in the future maybe I can say what I like least.

• Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Betterteam Feedback

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

Acquisition. Betterteam has been providing assistance in the past month and everyone was so accommodating and helpful. They really find ways to get in touch with you to know how they can help. I know that this will benefit them too but this benefits us a lot.

The software is user friendly, very easy to understand

i don't think there is something to not like since this is making our jobs very easy

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

professional and easy to use. quick customer service!

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

this software was easy to use. I also liked that the customer service was very quick and helpful. i would use it again.

James
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Hired 3 people in 3 months with ease

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

The support was amazing. You just chat with them and someone responds within minutes. Fantastic customer experience.

Betterteam is incredibly easy to use. It helped our team all stay on the same page.

Make sure to sign up for the top tier package if you want the CSV export option!

Linda
Linda
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

great service !

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I would recommend to anybody to use Betterteam to get great candidates

I would recommend to anybody to use Betterteam to get great candidates

it's very convenient to post a job offer and to have access to the candidates who applied

we are a start up and unfortunately can't afford right now to pay for this service

Lonny
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This service was great! My job post was up much quicker than promised. I got over 200...

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

I've got a good number of potential applicants to interview. It was easy to use and made reviewing potential applicants resumes a smooth process.

You get not only a simple, easy to use interface and dashboard but the applications are emailed as well. I like that you can easily Like or Dislike and go on to the next resume.

I'd like to see the ability to rank your "Liked" applications as well. I noticed that my job post was edited and I would like to have been able to approve the edits before posted. There were a few applicants whose resumes didn't post, I don't know if that was the applicants error or the software.

It is sad though that so many applicants have poor writing and grammar skills. Most seemed to think a cover letter is a waste of time I guess. A competent potential employee should use this opportunity to introduce themselves to the prospective employer. This is critical in my opinion.

Payton
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best of the lesser expensive job boards.

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

Overall, we love BetterTeam.

Overall, we love BetterTeam.

I like that Betterteam is user friendly. It's easy to use. They don't cover the contact information so we can reach the candidate directly, vs having to message them through the site as others require. I like most that you don't pay per applicant, but simply per month. The customer service is great. The candidates are higher quality.

I like least that, in 1 week through Betterteam we get 5-6 candidates whereas on other platforms in one week maybe get 20+. Additionally, some of the candidates (as is true with any job board) have none of the required license, experience, etc. but the application still gets sent for our review.

Daniele
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very positive experience, the customer support is excellent. Will use again, great service!

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

Ability to post in multiple sites at once, one single list of applications to keep under watch, quick and efficient way to add notes and filter candidates. Reaching to candidates in remote locations, to fulfill special hiring needs. Makes the job done, easy. Once you publish your job post, you just need to focus on your real work of interviewing candidates. You don't need to learn multiple systems to publish to different websites.

At the time of my first job post, I felt a bit not so straightforward (at least for me) how to customize the look of the job post, I needed some testing, but then it worked fine (it is why I left 4 out of 5 stars for "Ease of Use") . It is a tool without many frills, and makes the job done (could look a bit "spartan" per se, but again it is really designed for what it does.

Kristin
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Happy Employer!

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

I had no issues trying to post our position and love that the position gets posted to multiple free websites without having to post them ourselves. We received a lot of incoming resumes and great candidates to choose from. Within a few days, we had good quality candidates lined up to interview and quickly provided one with an offer who accepted. This was great for someone like me who works for a small company and needs a quick turn around for a lower cost than posting elsewhere. Since I don’t need to continue looking for a candidate I will not be using the system at the moment, but will definitely be back to use Betterteam when we have an opening in the future. I WILL be back to use it again! I’d never heard of Betterteam before, but glad I found them when researching online! Thank you!

The system is super easy to use! I was able to load my job description with no problems at all. You can also change the color if you like! I enjoyed the colors the software defaulted to, because it actually matched our company colors best. This leads to my second pro... I loved the clean, crisp look. The colors went with our company and I thought it looked very nice and professional.

I do not have any complaints, since I have only used the system for one posting and all went well.

Lisa
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The best, most reliable job board we've used.

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Excellent!

Excellent!

Scope of BetterTeams advertising provided more applicants than we've received using countless other job board services. The ease of using this platform, its functionality and reliability is excellent.

I haven't discovered anything that could be improved upon.

James
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Best Resume / Recuiting Reource

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

A++++ I tried multiple job posting sites and this is the only group that has produced high quality candidates that are looking for a position like ours. Thank You!!!!

The over all quality of candidates is unmatched. I've used the big competitors and cancelled all memberships after using this group...I did the free-trial expecting a big drop-off in service once I signed up. That is not the case, the resumes except coming!!!

We are a small company and only needed to post for 1 position. However, to get the service we needed, we went with 3 job posting subscription. The overall cost was not bad even though we only need 1 posting.

Dillon
  • Branche: Automotive

Multiple employee hire

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

I have been posting on other job posting sites for months with no luck in finding even a single applicant. I Signed up for Betterteam's free trail at the end of the day Friday before going home. I came back into the office on Monday to find 14 applications and by the end of the day that number had hit 20 applicants. Very much worth while.

It was self explanatory. Very easy to use!

Didn't find this software sooner. If we had we would have started long ago.

Shani
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Better Team was the best program for hiring.

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

one great hire!

one great hire!

it's very easy to use and it wasn't long before we got a very qualified applicant sent over to us. The prices to continue the service are extremely reasonable compared to other programs.

The only con I could think of was the ability to make a more professional profile. For example adding pictures without having to be "accepted" etc.

Kameela

In a matter of 3 days I had over 25 applicants!

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

That it actually works. I am more confident than ever that I will never lack a supply to find employees ever again!

I currently did not have the funds/budget to continue with the software but in the trial period I was able to without cost gain over 25 applicants to help me grow my business. This in return will set me up to run my company with greater success and in turn develop the budget to always have great staff with a new hiring policy, I will then return to better team to assist me in this process

Nikoya
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Selective and limiting

Bewertet am 4.5.2017

None

None

Submission to various boards
The illusion of mass exposure at one click
Ease of use, straightforward

They will need your business model before issuing to their partners. Then if you have been a victim of others posing as your company they will block you without warning, but not before they take your credit card information. Basically, this company does zero research for their customers. If you aren't a major brand or are a smaller company, don't waste your time with Betterteam.

Rajesh
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Beat Bang for your Bucks

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

Cost effective and it works!

Cost effective and it works!

Betterteam understands their clients are mostly small businesses like me. Their subscription is very
reasonable and very effective. I hired people within a week or so after placing the advertisement. The
support is excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Easy to find what I needed. I am an old timer but even for me it was not difficult to establish and
find what I needed to do.

Tesa
  • Branche: Bau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

For an alternative and good recruitment within your company.

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

It's one of the best application for companies which seek to expand, easy to navigate thru and the most important: You get resumes that fit your personnel search.

I've found no cons yet, only good things to like about this product which saves you money, time and fines your searches.

Joseph
  • Branche: Bau

First time user

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Ease of use, convenience, little time to set up

At this point I can't say that there has been a down side to using this service

Tamara
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We were able to find candidates for entry level positions.

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Getting a variety of candidates for the more entry level positions.

Getting a variety of candidates for the more entry level positions.

It is very user friendly and the platform is easy to understand and use. I also think the customer support is top notch. The price point is also very attractive.

I wasn't able to intergrate it with our ATS system, which was a downfall. I had to cut and paste applicant resumes into our ATS system, which took time and effort.

Jason
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

The experience has been great.

The experience has been great.

I like how easy it is to use the website.

One update that would be amazing is the ability to re-link our job website to applicants. IE: a person applies for a position that is posted and then is automatically re-directed to our website. It would be great to also have the ability to send mass emails to candidates who have applied for a position.