Matthew N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally a project management tool that is easy to customize and use

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive. They have good promos that will let you get started with a 'permanent' discount. Their customer support is superb and overall I feel confident that their future roadmap will help them improve ClickUp even more.

The suite of features offered make it easy to tailor ClickUp to your on requirements. As a solo contractor I do not work in large teams, but still need a power project management tool to help me in my daily acitivities. ClickUp does this while keeping the price realistic and attractive for single users. Their new 2.0 version has improved the UI significantly and in combination with their integrations I am able to automate a lot of work saving me a bunch of time.

The number of features can seem overwhelming sometimes, especially when setting up your workspace for the first time. I would like to see their Google Chrome plugin also in the mobile Gmail app so that I can create tasks on the go. Mobile integration is poor forcing you to swith between apps to create tasks.

Bhavesh D.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing tool for task management

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use ClickUp as a project and task management tool. We are a consulting firm that manages multiple projects at a time with different people responsible for each. As we also work with freelancers for some of the assignments, it is very easy to manage their tasks also via Guest access.

The flexibility it provides in terms of access management, task creation, and task tracking. The option to view the tasks from an individual (task performer) perspective and also a view that helps manage the project as a whole with multiple tasks and subtasks.

The one area of improvement can be in terms of the reports it provides. Currently the reports seem very limited and may have scope for improvement.

Tatiana V.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Best Project Management Software Ever

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using ClickUp for a year and love its features and team. Since we have bought our first paid accounts in 2019, ClickUp team made a great progress in navigation functions, reporting options and integration. We used many PM apps before, but never met such a responsive and dedicated team, which works hard on clients' needs, process feedback and always improves the software. New functions, interfaces and reports allowed us to cut our project management and planning time twice and pay more attention to the needs of our beneficiaries.

Task navigation system, task tracking function, inbox and reporting are my favourite features on ClickUp.

Time tracking is not very comfortable so far. You need to manage the in-built time tracker manually from Chrome or buy and integrate additional software.

Sharon S.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Got Mutiple Projects - Get ClickUp

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've tried several similar programs. While the layout is comparable across them, ClickUps calendar integration along with the ability to add subtasks AND checklists make it a clear winner for me to track multiple projects for multiple clients.

Multiple view of information allows me to see data across projects a breeze. The mobile app has great functionality and is not limited to one view like some competitors. What I appreciate most is that the calendar of dated tasks easily integrates with the calendar on my mobile device so I have all of my dated activity in one spot!

The free version was recently updated to reduce functionality under this plan. Even solopreneuers will need to upgrade to the Unlimited Plan to get the benefits of the program.

Andreas J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Skyler B.
Mit Google übersetzen

ClickUp Has A Lot Going For It!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ClickUp for todo lists, documents, and the occasional time tracking related to tasks I'm using ClickUp for.

ClickUp puts everything I could want in one place. It keeps me from scattering to several different apps to do related tasks and is great for productivity.

ClickUp is a very busy app. There is so much going on that it's easy to get lost in the thing. It can be overwhelming even after months of using it and I feel like there are probably better ways to present the app to make it a little more digestible.

Edward I.
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best if not the best software for Project Management

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Truly useful and truly makes collaboration manageable and measurable.

What I liked so much about this software is first it is available online, via an app or through a browser extension. I have used so many project management software in the past and the particular thing I liked about click up is how it simplifies departments (spaces), projects, sub-projects, tasks, sub-task all together in one hood. You can also assign people, to tasks and the thing that makes it really shine that i don't find in other PM software is the ability to assign dependencies; that is task B cannot start if TASK is is not yet finished. For me this makes full circle specially if you are so OC about Gantt charts. I use clickup with my team to always be communicating effectively in a granular fashion. ClickUp is hands down really good!

It can get a little overwhelming at first..it's just expansive as it is. I wish that there's like a user guiding system simply because clickup created its own jargon.

Michał a N.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Fast development

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allowed me for better structuring my data in comparison to previous service I was using.

Without any doubt ClickUp possesses a lot of features and the speed of introducing new ones is very fast.

ClickUp is slow, especially if you change spaces or have views. I hope one day it'll be better. One other thing I don't like is that the UI is being changed almost every month (position of menu items, buttons, etc) which makes it difficult to use after each change. I understand that it's because of introducing new features but getting used to UI is tiring.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jared S.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

A Great Time Management Tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ClickUp allows for a learning curve when first implemented but once understood it will move tasks along and create for a more seamless team projects.

ClickUp allows for employees to have a task system that is laid out simply and also allows for cross sharing between teammates. Additionally it allows for a breakdown between tasks which is useful for breaking up tasks between teams or individuals.

ClickUp has great functionality but takes time to learn how to use effectively. Expect most people to not understand how to use immediately, but once learned it allows for a more productive workspace.

James B.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Project Manager

Bewertet am 30.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has allowed us to track all of our ongoing projects and subtasks in a way where each user can see their task list, and get cracking.

Love the flexibility ClickUp allows - card layouts, tables, lists, deadlines, etc. All of the information you enter translates across, plus individual users can see only their tasks to use as a task manager!

I thought there was going to be a fair amount of setup required to get up and running, but after spending not that much time we were up and running

Fred G.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Mit Google übersetzen

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Branche: Bau
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Informal Project Management Software

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall ClickUp is pretty good. I certainly have no outstanding negatives to mention, I simply haven't found it to be anything like indispensable, yet. I would be delighted if it turns out to be useful enough to become so, but so far ClickUp is just a slightly more sophisticated list manager.

ClickUp is immediately accessible to the new user, and offers the functionality that I was looking for in what I'm calling 'informal project management software'. In my work I am regularly tasked with solo projects that often stretch out over months, solving business infrastructure challenges and forwarding long-term wants to bring the desired outcomes to fruition. I needed a tool that allowed me to record the extremely varied elements without having a structure that forced me to adapt my adaptations to the tool. ClickUp is flexible enough to use in this context. I had tried a fair amount of other solutions which didn't work for me, for whatever reason. So far so good with ClickUp

I'm using the free tool, and so am lacking access to some of the more powerful tools, like Gantt Charts. I have not yet bonded sufficiently with ClickUp to take seriously the idea of paying for it; it is currently just a pretty to-do list. That's the minimum I need it to be, but if I get interested in some of the other tools who knows?

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Yann I.
Branche: Onlinemedien
Mit Google übersetzen

THE project management tool (after having tried several others)

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ClickUp has quickly become the tool I manage most of my business tasks, projects, and work.

There are only a couple of tools I use on a daily basis — and that help move my business forward — and ClickUp is at the top of the list!

There's plenty of things I like about ClickUp.

What stands up for me is its user interface and, among other things, the ability to easily switch the dashboard view from Task List and Calendar to Board (Kanban-like).

There's so much one can do in terms of organizing the project management spaces and products, as well as features and options you can add to and activate for specific tasks — labels, due dates, assignment and dependencies (great for when you have task B that can be completed only after task A has been completed).

And ClickUp has something I consider a MUST for a project management tool, but that some still don't have, a smartphone and tablet app.

ClickUp has quite the variety of features and this may feel a little bit overwhelming, especially when starting out with the tool

Rick P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm impressed overall although I'm not sure I'm going to switch from Todoist. Having task dependencies is pretty tempting though. Definitely anyone looking for a task/project management for teams should look very closely at Clickup. If any of your team has aging eyes, however, trust me they're going to protest.

I have to say I'm impressed with so much power being offered for small teams for free: Things like email notifications, a slick Android/iOS app, dependencies for tasks (almost never free), file attachments for tasks (ditto), integrations (Todoist and Slack are the two I checked out), generous allocation of projects.

This is a thoughtfully designed app for teams with enterprise-level features for everyone.

At first it might seem like a negative that time tracking isn't native to the app but since so many adopters are probably already using a dedicated TT app, the tight-enough integration with third-party apps like Toggl is a good idea. Plus Clickup has a Chrome extension. See below for caveats.

I also liked being able to minimize tasks to the bottom of the screen.

Other members of the the team, such as managers, can watch tasks without those tasks being assigned to them. This is unique to Clickup, I believe.

The tagline for the app is One app to replace them all and the strain of accomplishing that shows in the webapp's complex UI. Don't get me wrong, the devs have done an impressive job with basic onboarding, in general, and with cramming so many features on-screen. However there were times I either felt lost or wondered about the various spaces and panes that weren't being used. I kept finding features that

But the worst thing about the UI is the text size and the too-light accent colors. Too many UI elements were in the lightest gray imaginable that could still be perceived. Not at all optimal. Some more themes would be appreciated. I can't see being happy using the app every day because of this. Also, a tiny tiny little flag that indicates a high priority task is kind of a joke. Maybe lightly shade the whole task?

The Android app , on the other hand, is better if not ideal. I'm not used to different type sizes within a pane.

I disabled the Chrome extension because when it was installed it kept crashing my other extensions and its massive CPU grab led to my having to Powerwash my Chromebook.

Mit Google übersetzen

Practical alternative for small teams on a limited budget

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.8.2019

- Free hosted version available
- Can organize tasks into different lists
- Good amount of flexibility with custom statuses and lists
- Easy to import existing data from lots of other tools

- Rigid hierarchy of spaces / projects / lists is unnecessary for smaller projects and potentially limiting for larger ones
- Transitioning tasks between lists isn't as smooth as it could be

Hannah K.
Branche: Computer-Software
Mit Google übersetzen

A full-featured solution for all your team's project management needs

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By allowing our whole team (from marketing and sales to design and development) to manage their projects from one place, ClickUp makes it easy to collaborate across teams and gives everyone visibility on what's going on across the whole company. It has become the "single source of truth" for the team and effectively eliminated the need for using various redundant product management tools.

I love that it has pretty much all the features that any kind of a team might need, and as such, it can be the one product that the whole team can agree on using. Prior to using ClickUp, our team used Jira, Trello, and a number of other tools for managing products/projects within different areas, which created siloes of information that prevented the team from collaborating efficiently and effectively. Other project management tools that we explored (Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, and Airtable being some of them) generally faced opposition from our development team because they didn't seamlessly integrate with Bitbucket/Github and lacked detailed features that'd allow them to accommodate it to agile/scrum flows. While these other tools may have offered a simpler, more streamlined experience, what our team was looking for was customizability (without sacrificing on usability) and ClickUp was the perfect balance between the two.
We also love how customer-centric ClickUp is (as you can see from their awesome feature requests page (https://feedback.clickup.com/feature-requests) and how they're so focused on continuously launching new value-add products that their customers really want and need. I'd definitely recommend the tool for startups that are trying to reduce information silos and promote collaboration between teams.

The complexity of navigating through all its features, which inevitably comes as a byproduct of the breadth of the product's features (which I actually consider to be one of its biggest advantages).
Although I personally find the product quite easy to use, I've heard the feedback from various team members that they find it difficult to understand how to use all the features and that they find it a bit overwhelming at times. There will definitely be a learning curve for some, but it helps for the leadership team (or the team that is implementing it) to first define how the tool should be used and help the rest of the team get onboarded on this recommended way of using it.

Eva W.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app for staying on top of my workdays, tasks and projects

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clickup has become the easiest way for me to organize my tasks per week because I can easily customize the lists-features to my needs. The best thing is that I can move all items around between lists per drag and drop (I created two lists, each with the five working days of the week: "Week A" and "Week B", because this is the best way for me). I can also plan out whole projects aside from my weekly schedule or combine the two. All lists appear in a neat sidebar. This way I can focus completely on the tasks for each day without having to look a the whole week. To distingish between jobs, I just tag them with different names and colors. And if a task is completed, I can check it "done" and it's gone. I really get stuff done now without getting stressed out anymore by constantly seeing my whole workload in front of me. Thank you, Clickup team!

I really like organizing my jobs and tasks with Clickup (free version) because it's a both simple and highly customizable app. As a freelance journalist I often have to switch a lot between many jobs and clients. If I don't stay organized, I can easily miss tasks – with Clickup I can really stay on top of it and quickly change my plan day to day if something unexpected comes up. I mostly work alone, which is why a lot of other project management apps (which are mostly designed for teams) aren't right for me. Clickup allows me to do both. The software works nicely both on my desktop and my smartphone. I can create tasks and organize them in individual lists, tag them and create subtasks. I can also add due dates or estimated times to each task if I need to, so I can plan both my to dos for the week and my (realistic) workload for the day.

I wouldn't change anything major, but like any great app Clickup's still missing some features :-) First and foremost I'd love a german version of Clickup. A real inbox to organize email and create tasks from it directly in Clickup would also come in handy (via IMAP and for any email provider, since I don't have either Outlook nor Google Mail). I would also like to rename the default (required) statuses and disable the "undo" popup in the left bottom corner, because it's really annoying when I remove a lot of tasks at once (they overlap my lists so that I can't use them until the popups disappear after a while). And last but not least: Some tasks are "in progress" for a long time but still far from "done". For example I sometimes work on just one text for many hours and I can't add any subtasks to that task. So I'd love to have a progess bar or circle to manually add the percentage I've already accomplished in each task (like in 10 % steps or so). This would greatly increase my motivation :-)

Luis T.
Branche: E-Learning

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy.

Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks.

Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time.

Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier.

Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it.

For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example.

Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

James P.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Robust, fully customizable project management tool

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been fantastic. ClickUp has been a great tool that did exactly the things that I wanted.

I want to view each project by it's Kanban Board, but then view each day's tasks in a list. ClickUp does that. I have totally different status flows for Marketing Projects than I do for Design Projects, and another totally different status flow for Print Production. ClickUp let's me set project specific Statuses - so my marketing project can be "Running" and my print project can be "At Printers". This is HUGE in my world.

I want to assign Priorities within a project. Done - Priority Flags are native in the free version. I want to make a checklist that repeats on every marketing campaign, so that we have a QC checklist before we hit go on any campaign. And I want to save that checklist so I don't have to retype it on every project. Done - Checklist templates are native in the free version. I want to have nested tasks that have to be completed before other tasks can be cleared, and I want to see what subtasks are blocking projects. Done - task dependencies are native in the free version. I hope by now you're noticing a pattern here.

If you're at all unhappy with your current Project Management Software, try ClickUp. It probably fixes the exact thing that you don't like about your current software.

My Quick Rundown of Pros
- Very Robust System. Has tons of functionality
- Fully Customizable. With a bit of tweaking it becomes your own custom project management software.
- Great Customer Service. Very responsive with tons of help to get everything customized just for you.
- Keep Adding New Features. What was already a robust system keeps getting new tools and features.
- High Quality Free Version. They don't skimp on features for the free version. Most everything is included.

The ClickUp Team basically took all of the things I hate about other project management tools and fixed them. Some tools only allow Done/Not Done. Some are only Board Views. Some are only Task Views. Some don't have a chat feature. Some don't let you make your own categories. On and on it goes. ClickUp does everything. Literally everything. And it's all customizable. Everything can be tuned to exactly the way I need it.

If you like board views, you can have board views. If you like list views you can have list views. If you want a project status called "Waiting for Margaret's OK" you can do that. You can set ClickUp to fit your exact, custom needs. It's really incredible. The ability to customize everything to exactly what you need makes all of its robust tools actually work for your specific situation.

The best thing about ClickUp, full customization, is also it's Achilles Heel. There is a lot of stuff to customize and set up in order to get the software really running optimally. You can do just a simple Done/Not Done set up, but that seems like kind of a waste considering the options you have available.

All that set up takes time and a lot of tweaking and adjusting even after everything is set up.

Cherry W.
Branche: Fotografie

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised.

My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet.

You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time.

What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana.

This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love.

This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time.

I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value.
Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On:
2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot
2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing
2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit
I wish there is a time log.

You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar.

Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list.

Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Keri A.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Mit Google übersetzen

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

Chris M.

Best Project Management Tool I've Ever Used

Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ClickUp exclusively as a solo user for my personal projects at the moment, although I'm trying to sell the idea to my employer to move a small team toward this to replace our current project planning and bug tracking solutions.
I was so impressed that I upgraded to the Unlimited paid plan and intend to be a lifelong customer.
I absolutely love ClickUp and highly recommend it to everyone.

-Packed with features and options; advanced features are called "ClickApps" and can be turned on/off by an admin, depending on the team's needs.
-Beautiful UI, with relatively intuitive layout
-Lots of view options: by Time (i.e. a calendar), List, Kanban board, Box (cool idea I haven't seen before), Gantt chart (paid feature), and Reports.
-I love how they allow you to minimize a task to pin it to the bottom of your window for easy access. I regularly pin my top 3-4 tasks I need to urgently work on, which could otherwise get forgotten (although their reminders and notifications system is quite robust, those help too).
-The notepad feature is such a great idea. Perfect for having a convenient way to jot down rough notes, which you can later convert to a task if desired.
-Fast development team: features and improvements are rapidly added.
-Unlike a lot of their competition, they listen to users and are transparent with their roadmap: ClickUp uses a feature feedback tool called Canny to let users suggest and vote on features/improvements/bugs (see clickup.canny.io/). They also publish their roadmap, with regular updates, so you know what is coming (see docs.clickup.com/features/roadmap). I regularly check both of these pages and absolutely love this.
-ClickUp's Support team is amazing. Large amounts of written and video content get posted regularly to teach you how to use various features. And if you get stuck, their Support team responds very quickly.

There is certainly a learning curve to figuring out how best to fit their many levels of hierarchy that groups of tasks can follow: ClickUp offers spaces, projects, project lists, tasks, sub-tasks, checklists, and "checked lists" (an alternative to bullet points within a description box), as well as tags and the newly-introduced goals.
With all these options, it can certainly be confusing on how to structure your to-dos.
My advice is to 1) watch as many of their support videos as you need to understand what they offer and 2) use only what you know you immediately need, then ignore other features until you see a need in your projects.

John T.
Branche: E-Learning

Amazing New Project Management Platform

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch.

Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals.

Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process.

I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive).

ClickUp has them all beat in my view.

First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies?

Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration.

Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through.

I could go on..

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Ovidiu S.

Best Project & Task Management out if dozens I've tried

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better productivity, less stress about missing key information on the multiple concurrent projects I run as a freelancer web developer / designer. Clarity into where each project is, what to do next, what's holding it back, what I'm waiting on from clients. The ability to plan my week with the calendar view, and store key info about a project in it's descriptions (not in a task) - stuff like links to resources, and logins, media from clients, etc.

I love the freedom it provides by just giving you all the building blocks you need to organize your work, and not restricting you into "one best way" of doing things. Love the elegant, clean, functional and intuitive interface - it really makes it a pleasure rather than a chore to have to update my projects.

I wasn't even asked to write this review, I just like the software so much I wanted to give some appreciation to the team behind it and also help others find the product.
1. Awesome design - I really like my software to have a good interface, and ClickUp has the best I've seen. Elegant, clean, non-cluttered, intuitive, functional.
2. Flexibility - you can organize your work however you see fit, while giving you all the building blocks to do so. I, for example, created just one project inside of ClickUp for all my ongoing Website Design & Dev. projects, each of them being a list inside that project. I still have enough depth because of sub-tasks ans check-lists. Also, I have two more lists called Admin (for admin tasks) and General (for small tasks that don't fit in a project, like support requests)
3. A pleasure to use: this is a corollary of 1 and 2, but I have to mention it here because I always had trouble sticking to whatever system I was trying to get to work. If the App you're using doesn't make checking and updating it daily (at least) a completely friction-less and pleasant experience, then you're a lot likely to "forget" or procrastinate updating it, and things get lost and deadlines get missed. ClickUp nails this. I've never missed a beat ever since I've started and am building up some nice routines around it. Even the daily email digests are clean, to the point and useful
4. Price - IT'S FREE with full features.

I spent about 10 minutes trying to come up with something negative, and all I found was some functionality that I'd like to see added to the Android App: the ability to sort tasks in the list (by due date, priority, or both). You can do this on the web or desktop app, of course, but I couldn't find this on the mobile app.

Sasha E.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Amazing To-Do List + Project Management

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think the best thing with ClickUp is that every person on your team is able to see exactly what they have on their to-do list rather than sorting things in a certain bucket or category. I think also because you are able to organize different things in multiple ways it really allows you to organize all the task lists. Unfortunately, this makes it sometimes more cumbersome to hop around but the beauty is that you can sort and filter in a very powerful way so if you combine things with due dates and tagging the right people then it makes the tool very powerful.

This is probably one of the best to do lists or project management tools out there for teams that are very affordable and reasonable price. It also allows you to sort and filter things in a powerful way which makes it less cluttered like Asana or Trello. Although I do think those other tools do have their place in the world, but Trello is maybe a bit more for just a smaller one or two person team and we found that over time things get a little bit lost since you can't sort and filter things based on the person that is tagged with the item. Asana gets a bit cluttered and very difficult to learn. We found that with Clickup it was a nice balance and we've worked with many other tools in the past as well like Wrike, Basecamp, but it seems like clickup is the one we've enjoyed the most, it's been the clearest, and the easiest to learn.

My biggest wish is to be able to get Gannt charts eventually with Lookup. Seeing things on a visual platform or seeing how long things take will be a great way to plan release dates or when thing should be scheduled out a little further in time or earlier. Other than that the tool is quite amazing where it is. There's always improvement in little micro things that'll get updated but as far as the big features I think the only one that's missing is the Gannt chart for our business needs.