2.240 Bewertungen

Kevin R.

Super!

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Time / Projectmanagement

Alles! Eine tolle Zeitersparnis und tolles Projektmanagement ist hiermit möglich. Vorallem kann ich arbeiten wie ich es möchte. Es ist schön beim Aufbau dabei zu sein!

Gerne würde ich ein Feature vorschlagen. Eine bessere Filtermethode für Listen:
Liste 1 hat Filter1 (1 & 2 & 3) || (5 & 6 & 7)

weiterhin wäre schön den Inhalt per E-Mail senden zu können. Zum Beispiel: "Weekly Doings"

Thomas F.
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Auf der Suche nach Perfektion ;)

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Fantastisch.

Wir kommen von Jira, was am Ende ein zugebautes, langsames Desaster war. ClickUp ist vergleichsweise (auch generell gesehen) sehr flink und es wird ständig weiter optimiert.

Wir sind fasziniert wie sehr das ClickUp-Team Tempo macht, auf Wünsche reagiert, Hilfestellung beim Import gibt.

Die Struktur ist super flexibel, alles ist modern und übersichtlich gestaltet, wir arbeiten schon nach kurzer Zeit erheblich effizienter als in Jira.

Zusammengefasst: Jetzt schon genial und jede Woche kommen neue fantastische Funktionen hinzu. Schwer begeistert.

Die Docs in Clickup können mit Atlassians Confluence noch nicht mithalten, aber auch daran wird stetig gearbeitet.

David B.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great task and project management software

Bewertet am 3.8.2021

Overall, I love ClickUp and would recommend it to anyone looking to easily manage their tasks and projects.

ClickUp is incredibly versatile. My teams use it for managing their departments' repeatable tasks. Having automations set up saves us a lot of time so we do not have to recreate everything from scratch every time we want to make a new task that we've done before on a regular, recurring basis. For example, if you are using ClickUp for client project management, and you have daily, weekly, or monthly tasks to do for that client - ClickUp's automation features let you easily create the tasks with all of their relevant details and data, and make them repeatable.

The automations are not 100% perfect. There are some things they are missing- for example, letting you add 'relationships' to items in the automation creation process. Also, sometimes there are glitches where multiple items are created when they shouldn't be. Also - the goals / OKRs are pretty limited.

Andreas J.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing

Bewertet am 31.3.2019

Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

Muhammad A.

Diamond in the rough

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

A good start. Has the potential to become a great contender to market leaders like JIRA, Asana, and Monday.com etc. But they really need to beef up their UX and optimizations teams. They really need to stop adding more fringe features, and focus more on polishing the essential, core functions.

Has a LOT of features. Very flexible in theory & concept and allows you to play with your data, plans, timelinnes, tasks etc in many many ways to find the insight you're looking for.

Too many micro-features. Sometimes when you try to appeal to EVERYONE, it makes you look less focused and cluttered. There's so much of tiny little fidgets and trinkets in there that sometimes it gets a bit stressful trying to navigate the interface. Also the apps, and more importantly the notifications need a LOT of TLC. A long way to go before I can completely abandon the web/desktop apps for mobile version.

Eduardo A.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Started to use trial - very promising

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

Great. We´re loving the free version and are seriously considering to upgrade. We are a relatively small team, but we´re growing and Clickup so far is looking great for our organization.

It is very capable: "one tool, to rule them all". It has a lot of features, a lot of them we have yet to try.

It can be overwhelming to set up at first. We migrated to use the GTD model, but it took us a while to set it up. Good thing that there a lot of tutorials and a large community to help out.

Jhara M.
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Fabulous task organizer"

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

With ClickUp, the amount of emails that are received daily is easily managed and it has also helped me with my tasks and my projects at an affordable price, My experience is positive and I recommend it

ClickUp is simple and easy to use; It is not overloaded with very specific functions that are only available in some particular cases, I have previously used Asana and appreciate the flexibility that ClickUp offers

Because there's so much that can be done by clicking and it's so customizable that it can be overwhelming at first so many functions, it can be a bit difficult to navigate and find things. Everything else is great and I have no complaints

Marco D.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Seggerimenti sul prodotto

Bewertet am 10.4.2021

positiva, acquisteremo licenza in ufficio per gestione progetti

semplice e ben integrato con slack, intuitivo e comodo per gestire i task degli sviluppatori

il costo è un pò eccessivo rispetto ad altri presenti sul mercato
il setup e gestione delle autorizzazioni nel team si può migliorare

John G.

Need Customizations? ClickUp Has Everything You Wished For

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

Overall, I am very pleased with ClickUp. This app solved all my issues with limitations I came across with other PM tools. I highly recommend it for anyone that needs full customization options.

I really love the limitless customizations. I know it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I always ran into limitations in other project management apps. There was always something I wish I could change or do and just couldn't. ClickUp lets you mold the app and bend it any which way to fit your needs. This is very helpful because not every business/project is the same.

I also love the automation features. I upgraded to the Business plan so I could have 10,000/m and it works out great.

I got excited when I realized I could eliminate my time tracking tool and just use the built-in ClickUp tracker. Everything went well until I needed to export a report for my client. There weren't any export options other than an Excel sheet with no styling. Now I need to make my own. Kind of a pain!

José P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

An awesome tool that gets things done

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

So far it has been a great experience. The business version gives me email capabilities that are super powerful.

The huge amount of features and the price. ClickUp is coming in strong with its capabilities and at a great price. It took me only days to decide to updgrade.

The overall UI is not too appealing. I wished to the font was a bit darker to make it look cleaner.

Grant W.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Solid Team Tracking

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

ClickUp has been great, allowing our team to quickly switch to it and track projects from the first day.

ClickUp helps keep track of tasks on-and-between a number of different teams. This helps to make sure everyone is on the same page and nothing falls off the map.

A few minor hiccups with status or tasks not updating requiring a page refresh have come up, but this is minimal.

Olakunle O.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

Antwort von ClickUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey, Olakunle!

Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free!

We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/

Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

Letha D.
  • Branche: Eventservice

Game Changer - Get Everything In View & On Track Easily

Bewertet am 19.6.2021

From onboarding to a year later I'm very happy with how it's worked for myself, the business and the team. I love that I can open my clients space and see exactly where we are at in work production.

Ease of use, the UI is very intuitive. What I like is the many ways to customize the best workflow for you. And if your business changes it can change with you. The cost is affordable. Again many ways to customize this for your world. For me I've finally found a project management tool that works for my unique instance. The Goals feature is brilliant.

I only wish the project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality worked better as a whole.

Antwort von ClickUp Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey, Letha!

Thanks for the kind words to describe your ClickUp experience! We appreciate users, like yourself, taking the time out of your day to share how ClickUp has made your life just a little more productive! It is music to our ears!

We are dedicated to improving all of our features, including time tracking and possibly budgeting! Feel free to check out our feedback boards to see what exciting things we have on the horizon!

Check it out here:

Mike T.

Flexible Project Management

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

One caution, the power can be consuming. The ability to customize the workflow has in itself become overwhelming and you could find yourself down a rabbit hole of rearranging views of the data. Change is good but constant change can cause confusion. I believe any size organization can use the power of ClickUp to manage a wide range of projects. As our company grows we have found it a necessary tool to keep track of the multitude of tasks that need to be accomplished in a week. Expect to take some time to make ClickUp work for your team. The setup is easy. The customization will take some time to get right.

ClickUp allows for any workflow that fits your team and makes it easy to rinse and repeat that workflow over and over. On the upper plans, your individual team members can also save personal views that work for them. This level of personalization allows people of different personalities to work their own way to accomplish the same project. The new email system has been a game-changer for our team. Now everyone can see the communication with our clients within the project.

While the templating system is a time saver there is no option to retroactively update an applied template when making changes. So changes that you make to a templated project can only be applied to future projects. I think personal views should be available on lower-cost plans.

Nilesh M.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Complete and Comprehensive Product but Complex interface and usage.

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

I use ClickUp for project management and to oversee the majority of the tasks that our startup is focused on. It's an outstanding platform for communicating with others. It has assisted us in reducing the number of meetings needed and speeding up procedures by three times.
Once we were familiar with the interface, our productivity and project management improved significantly.

The ease of Project Management is bliss to experience on ClickUp. Any project manager/manager/team leader can easily create and assign projects and tasks to their coworkers, team members, subordinates, etc. Also, the ease of scheduling and setting due dates is extremely helpful especially for companies like us, that are just starting up and don't have dedicated project managers, ClickUp helps to ease the role by a lot. The inbox feature in ClickUp is really useful as it provides an intricate to-do list and tells you exactly what you have to do and everything. ClickUp integrates well with numerous tools. Most of the tools, that we were using, were available in ClickUp integration and hence, it increased our productivity further.

ClickUp has a lot of functions, and it can be difficult to work out what they are and how to use them. To anyone, who is using it for the first time, I would recommend that please spend some time getting to know the tool before attempting to use it. It would save you a lot of time in the long run. ClickUp has some wonderful functionality that would be lost if they were not adequately used and streamlined.
Also, some of the features that I feel could have been better are budgeting and KPIs.

Irfan A.

Great Tool for My Small Projects

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I loved it overall especially because of its pricing as compared to some of the other options in the market.

Great experience with the product initially I was a bit hesitant to use and recommend it because I did not know about the product at all but once I started using it I fell in love with it.

ClickUp support is excellent and the team behind its development is vibrant because one can see with frequent improvements and updates to the platform

They keep on adding innovative features to the product which you will not find in your conventional project management software

It can be difficult in start because of so many things in place but once you get to know the features you fell in love but start can be cumbersome.

Because of so many of the features initial set up can be difficult for some.

Bakari C.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

ClickUp: The Best Task Management Application I’ve Ever Used

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

It was pretty easy to get started using ClickUp, though it has many features to learn and use. I also found it pretty easy to transfer my many of project lists in Todoist over into ClickUp.

I've used over eight different task management applications over the last 10 years, and finally ClickUp solves 90% of my path management needs. It seems like ClickUp offers new features and updates on a nearly weekly basis. It includes several different ways to view tasks and projects, as well as the ability to keep track of goals and milestones. I like how I can easily create templates for projects, tasks, and lists, as well as archive lists for later use. The development framework for ClickUp allows developers to keep adding features to the application, but at the same time maintain the core user interface. Though I don't use ClickUp as part of a team, it does come in handy when I invite and share projects or tasks list with guests. ClickUp may be more than what many people need, but it is one of the best applications I pay an annual subscription for.

I wish ClickUp allowed for assigning reminders to individual tasks rather than assigning universal reminders to all scheduled tasks.

Brandon T.

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Filip I.

Flexible, Intuitive & Full of Features

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Now that I’ve used it for almost a year, I feel very confident in its abilities. It took me a while to understand how to use all of its functionalities but it wasn’t hard, it just took time. Now I can build really useful systems with it, from client portals to even advanced relationship management and client engagement solutions. I’ve set it up so it’s useful to me and my team but the overall feeling is that it drives me to do work rather than to track time or check on tasks or look at reports. It really focusses all members to complete tasks!

I really like how it allows you to create any structure. Using spaces, folders and lists, I can segment clients in different spaces, organize projects in folders and use lists for project stages. I like how they offer many templates (I recommend every newbie to start from there) with ready functionality like agile project management or even a light CRM. I also like to use their native apps on desktop and mobile because they’re intuitive and easy to get into.

One must have some experience with productivity tools to get into the useful features. Because the system offers such a high level of flexibility, it demands an organized and streamlined implementation to get the best benefit out of the product. Although extremely easy to configure, one needs to have experience in generating reports to understand how to build the dashboard widgets optimally. A lot of time can be spent on understanding how the system works and at the beginning it feels like nothing is happening.

Julien C.
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Melhor software de Produtividade e Gestão!!

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Ainda há alguns pormenores a serem trabalhados no software, mas até à data é o software que mais facilita o meu dia a dia. Através do ClickUp, consigo ter todos os detalhes e informação acerca de um projeto à distância de um clique (Emails trocados sobre o projeto, anexos, subtarefas, detalhes, chat, atividade...)

- Criação de tarefas através dos emails (os emails ficam anexados à tarefa);
- Diversas vistas (calendário, lista, tabela, blocos, mapa mental, etc.), todas elas vinculadas às mesmas tarefas;
- Possibilidade de ver apenas tarefas e calendário de um projeto específico, ou então de uma visão geral de todos os espaços existentes;
- Código/link webcal (iCal) para sincronizar os eventos/tarefas datadas, com o calendário do smartphone;
- Automatismos;
- Criação de templates.

- Mobile app pouco desenvolvida na questão do calendário. Só é possível visualizar por hora.
- Não é possível criar gráficos para análise de estatísticas. As únicas estatísticas disponíveis são acerca das próprias tarefas (registos, datas e status).

Douglas L.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Finally - We found a Task Management App that thinks like WE do

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

It's awesome, honestly. My teammate (Executive Assistant and Projects/Events Coordinator) can see my list and add/revise as needed. (I've given her that permission.) I can create tasks for her -- and it notifies me when she completes them and nags me to prompt her if she doesn't. We can have threaded conversations about a unique task - so it keeps everything tidy. (We honestly need to remember to do this more often. It would eliminate threads of emails that aren't attached to tasks!)

ClickUp updates its interface across multiple devices instantly. It looks exactly the same on the web as it does in Windows - and functions exactly the same in iPhone. It lets us do recurring tasks (with incredibly exacting control over exactly how those tasks recur). We can "email a task" to ClickUp from Outlook and finally clear out our inbox (so we don't fall into the trap of using our inbox AS our to do list - which is deadly, because one's inbox is not easy to prioritize. Who KNOWS what lies beyond the deep. With Clickup, we just go to the task, grab the unique address link for that individual task, then forward the email to the that unique address link. And it's so FAST. Nearly instantly, that email's contents and any attachments now become part of the threaded conversation (and attachments) to that task! That's EXACTLY what we would have designed if we were inventing our own task management app!! We can create a "start" date for a task. (In other words, please get this out of my sight until March 20th, 2024. On that date, start nagging me that this task needs to be completed by April 1st 2024!) Then we can forget about it for now. It's the ulimate stress-reliever. Most everything is super quick, too -- even though we have scores of tasks. The iOS app is available offline if you've viewed it. And the desktop app integrates with Outlook, they say (even though our own Outlook Exchange server hasn't given us the power to integrate outside apps, sadly). Tons more features

There's not a lot. I guess if I'm going to be picky, it feels awkward to me once my list has like... 50 or 70 items in the stack, to find the item I just added and try to move it manually around the list to some level of prioritization. Granted, I should probably only allow 10 things on my list, but ... if I have to do 70 things and they're all high priority, what am I supposed to do? There's a dropdown box upper right that supposedly lets me assign it a numerical priority, but it doesn't appear to work -- at least to me -- because I have my filters set up to keep dates in mind, I guess? Honestly, I've never made time to ask the company why it doesn't work. So even if I say I'd like the item to be number 5 in a list of 70, it still shows up after item 65. But I'm sure it's just me. It's still not a huge deal to grab the little 'handle' on that item and slide it up in priority. (I'm just glad it lets me manually assign the priority - both in the Windows app and on iphone.) Honestly, I can't think of anything else I'd change. (It's really that good.)

Cherry C.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

Ben W.
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A joy to use

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Outstanding product and support from the team, including the pre-created resources. Very easy to get started and be productive.

The user experience of ClickUp is outstanding while also providing power users the functionality they need. The best thing about ClickUp has been the changes to how we work. We had tried other products before but they never really stuck (Monday, Jira, Asana etc.). ClickUp is the first platform we have used consistently and everyone at the firm has found value from.

Would like to see even more external connection capabilities to further integrate ClickUp into other applications. The existing Zapier integration is good but exposing more of the API via Zapier and Tray.io would be very helpful.

Melody E.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!

This is a game changer!

This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details!

Here are a few of my other favorite features:
1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space
2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier
3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them.
4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!)
5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.