AestheticsPro

Elka
Elka

Great Product & Service

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

I’ve been using Aesthetics Pro while working at other spas and for my own. It’s been a terrific experience. Doesn’t require much training at all. Staff seems to self-learn as it’s very user friendly. Great for scheduling and invoicing. Also use reports to balance and reconcile my end of day.

It’s very user friendly and easy to use. Application covers majority of my needs for the clinic and staff.

The software seems to have limited applications on certain browsers. Works best on Chrome.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you very much Elka!

Harrison

Great Product

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Client-specific organization and tracking along with direct POS system integrated into the software.

Product is easy to use without complicated screens. Easy to schedule and view client automated appointment confirmations. POS system directly integrated into software for ease of use both on the user and client's end as well as immediate invoice generation which can be emailed immediately.

Would like an easier function to save a credit card to a client's file so that address is not required in order to save for future use.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Harrison! Thank you so much for your incredible review of AestheticsPro Software! We are so glad that you are finding our software easy to use and enjoying our many features and integrations. We also appreciate your feedback and look forward to many new features coming very soon for our clients! We wish you the very best in business! - the AP Team

Diana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outdated software with extremely poor support

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Poor experience all around, still waiting two months to be able to get my data exported from them and paid for this over a month ago!!

There were more things wrong than right with this software, poor tech support for starters! They email you through the software, and do not reach out directly, which days days and the issues were almost never resolved. We were constantly experiencing issues with appointments that were booked, and technical issues with the application that impacted our day-to-day business. Upon deciding to move to another software company, I cannot even express how painful the process is to obtain your data export from Aesthetics Pro! Paid over a month ago, initiated the process two months ago,...still waiting.....horrible service! I am told my request is "in queue and there are four other projects ahead of mine." My company has to suffer with read-only or otherwise be forced to pay full price while AP holds our data hostage. Highly DO NOT recommend, worst experience in my 20+ years in the industry.

Tech Support was completely useless. They only respond via email within the software, taking days to end and receive responses. By the time you finally hear back from someone, the issue is either not important anymore, or you just had to move on with day to day business. You then have to suffer through more days of annoying pop ups for these emails until they finally close out the ticket. It is truly a non service!

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Diana, as you are aware we require all support be provided through the software to ensure the highest level of HIPAA compliance. As well, the delay on your data export was related to your continued use of the software as we will not export data from an active environment so we can ensure there is no data gap. We take your ePHI very seriously and that is why these protocols are in place.

We want to thank you for your candid review, and your short tenure as a client. We apologize that our software ultimately was not a good fit for your business.

Abigail

Client Review - Physician Artistry Medical Spa

Bewertet am 23.1.2024

The calendar features are or favorite for maintaining and scheduling current client base

Not user friendly. Hard to find tools like client messaging, importing/exporting client data

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Abigail! Thank you for leaving a review of AestheticsPro! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the calendar feature. Please reach out to our award-winning support team at any time with questions regarding our robust functions and features! We have just launched our newest version of the software, Aurora, and we think you will enjoy this new software experience. Please contact your account representative if you'd like to switch over. Wishing you the best in business - the AP Team

Ema

Just what we needed!

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

The software has cut down our workflow significantly. It is intuitive and easy to maneuver.

Easy to use and integration was not as stressful as I thought it would be. We still have to upload all our patient documents into their accounts one at a time because there is no way to do a bulk import. But all in all, very good software.

communication between employees could be updated to a text messaging or email messaging system. But we are using the company announcement feature for that. Also, we would have preferred for completed appointments to be greyed out. Not a big deal but it would further improve the aesthetics of the software. Same-day support is preferable but they have been pretty responsive with tickets.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you for the feedback back Ema! We will definitely look into improvements that can be made with our internal/staff messaging and communications.

Have a great day,

Katie

Eh

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

4/5

4/5

It's mostly easy to use. Nice to have the EMR option instead of using paper and folders.

Some functions, like prepaids, are hard to navigate and keep track of. It would be nice to give clients a credit option instead of giving them a gift card in the software. It would also be nice to not have to relog in for the kiosk mode after each patient completes their paperwork.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Katie! Thank you for reviewing AestheticsPro software! Glad to hear that you enjoy the paperless EMR that AestheticsPro offers. Sounds like your account manager has already reached out, but we would love for you to reach out to our wonderful support team at any time for help navigating some aspects of the software - we love to help our clients build efficient workflows and learn all of the great features we offer, like the client bank! We wish you the best in business! - the AP Team

Alexis
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

Overall it has been great, after we got over the hiccups of transferring softwares, we think it will work great for our business.

I like that there is lots of easy, online support, and that the system can track invoices and how our employees get paid.

The thing that was the hardest for us was getting the confirmation texts and emails set up

Mindbody

Warum AestheticsPro gewählt wurde

It wasn't offering enough since we are a medical spa.

Zuvor genutzte Software

SalonBiz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AestheticsPro

It seemed like it was a little more medical, and more cost-effective.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Alexis. Do not be shy about contacting our Support Team if you have any questions about our marketing suite.

Best regards,

Nicole
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

I like the support I have been able to get while learning this system. the ticketing system is awesome and the conference calls are great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful explaining my questions and has helped me feel more confident moving into using the system full time.

I love the features and functions of the software. Electronic records, emailable consents and client paperwork. The before and after photo segment is amazing. I ve been looking for a software system like this for a long time.

The training videos need to be updated. They put people to sleep. Things I would love to see added to the system are e Gift Certificates, eCommerce, preferred booking times, more visually appealing online booking portal (more user-friendly for the client)

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Nicole! Updated training videos ARE on the way, we will update all clients when this occurs.

Stefanie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

New at AestheticsPro

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

I just signed up so I'm in the process of setting up. I do not have much experience with it yet.

Compared to other programs, this software appears to be more user friendly

Some basic features are not an option at this time

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Stefanie! Thank you for leaving a review of AestheticsPro! We are so glad to hear that you're finding our software to be user-friendly. Please reach out to our award-winning support team at any time with questions regarding our robust functions and features! We have our newest version of the software, Aurora, launching VERY SOON and we think you will enjoy this new software experience. Wishing you the best in business - the AP Team

Ember
Ember

Mixed Feelings

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Overall, we enjoy the software. We wish we could customize more things within the software, such as certain reports. A help menu would also be a welcome addition. However, we do like that we can have multiple levels of access so each employee has what they need but do not have access to unnecessary features as we see fit. Would cautiously recommend this software.

I love the features available within this software, it is exactly what we needed to begin paperless record keeping with our clients. We like all of the reports we can run & the overall look of the software is great.

I don't enjoy having to create a "support ticket" to ask simple questions, a HELP website would be great. Often we get a response that "the development team is working on it" when we bring up an issue. Some of the features within AestheticsPro are faulty & need to be updated.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Ember, we will have an Account Rep reach out to you to discuss employee access as we do have tiered privileges. We will also work out a Help Plan with you!

Joanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great feature at a great price

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times now over the past year. He has been extremely helpful, patient, and resourceful. Each time I've worked with him he has demonstrated a passion for customer service as well as having robust knowledge as it relates to the system, it's capabilities, and how the user can get the absolute highest utility from their product.

1. End-user perspective: I was able to intuitively navigate this system with relative ease from the outset. This made the implementation process virtually painless.
2. Operations: New staff members are trained on the system and are able to develop a high-degree of competence in very short period of time when compared to other systems I have trained staff on in the past. Having a system that can be easily adopted by staff allows them to operate in a more independent manner thereby giving the owner/operator such as myself, the freedom to steer the business as a whole.
3. Patient experience: Of course there is a certain population of people who have challenges with technology to begin with. However, for patients who are tech savvy, the system provides superior convenience.
4. Fiscal aspects: The accuracy and robustness of the data I am able to extract is superb. I am able to make sound business decisions based on metrics. Forecasting is so much easier when I can do meaningful drill-downs. There's no guess work involved.

There are two things I would consider REALLY working on. First is the appearance of the system. As well as it functions, it should also "look" a little sleeker, sexier, more aesthetically pleasing. Especially being that the product is geared toward people who work and are consumers of the beauty industry. Secondly, I'd do the same for the marketing material. The image library could be updated and the templates could be more user-friendly too. I have a ton of my own material in jpeg, pdf, and even links that I can download into the marketing template. Then there's the template itself which are difficult to maneuver, when select a color for one area with the intention of using the same color (for the sake of consistency) in another area, there's no way to determine exactly what that color is upon your next selection being that you have to guess the color based on where you placed your courser last on the color gradient.

Tebra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AestheticsPro

The only reason I would consider switching is the ability to prescribe electronically.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Joanna, this is some wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for being so thoughtful and thorough!

Have a great day!

Leanne

Just Started Software Again

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

So far everything and everyone we have dealt with has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic with following up with my questions/emails but also not hounding me and just trying to sell me the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very attentive in her responses and helpful with anything we need so far. Our onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was very informative and clear in her explanations.

We like that it is similar to what we've been using, so it will make our transition easier. We have used Aesthetics Pro in the past (5 years ago) and the enhancements since then are very beneficial and efficient.

It would be nice if lab integration could become an option.

DrChrono und AdvancedMD EHR

Warum AestheticsPro gewählt wurde

We use multiple systems (Square Appointments/POS, Dropbox for document storage, Rxnt for Eprescribe) and were looking for a system that has all features available but not a large cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Square Point of Sale und Square Payments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AestheticsPro

The other systems have more features that we don't need and could not make inactive.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

We are so happy that you are everything is going well with your software implementation!

John

Using the software for 4 years now. Need better customer support

Bewertet am 13.4.2017

Overall, i have used a POS and scheduler in the past. This online POS is great with features and e records. The biggest challenge is the customer support. It's a call in center to leave a message, at some outside contracted company. Who then in turn takes your message, like you are an unknown customer. Then you must await a call back. But, that's not what they want. They want you to write a support ticket. So imagine this, you are processing a credit card and the client/patient is right there and something happens. Guess what you got no one to reach out to for immediate assistance. The whole system has had a network failure a few times. But, not a lot. But, when it does happen, you have zero access to any of files, pint of sale and most important, your scheduler. Guess what try and call them. NO ONE will be there to take your call and you can not submit a ticket. I recently tried to snap shot my issues to their support email and it got returned to they can not accept the issue. Must write a ticket. Problem is you also can not submit screen shots on a support ticket. It very frustrating when you need immediate support to later support. Again this credit card transactions, scheduling factors and much more. These are time sensitive matters to a business owner, and it's not easy to write tickets to describe something that is technical. To time consuming. When they hire a in house receptionist and a on the phone available support technician. I'll revise this review. But, to date, I'm very unsatisfied with there support methods and system. Seams they are under staffed for the demand of support. Or are not willing to invest in having the staff to personally take your call and walk you through any concerns or issues.

Some glitches here and there. But overall, I like using there scheduler and E-records. A lot of available template forms. POS and inventory is easy yo set up and operate. Love online access from anywhere. Love the client log in factor.

Customer support system is below average. It's not time of essence with them, for an environment for the end users that is. Credit card processor is not to your choosing. They use only Vantiv and current do not support the card chip reader. I already lost a charge back, with all proof of user signing, picture of client being there and receiving the treatment. But, due to new compliance that started end of 2016. Merchant loses if you do not have card chip reader. I asked Aesthetics Pro, for reimbursement for their failed compliance and they DID NOT accept liability.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

John, thank you for the honest feedback and recommendations to help our team better accommodate you and your staff. It is always our hope we can provide the best software experience possible and we appreciate your concerns and will be addressing them internally. Additionally, we will have an account manager reach out directly to help in establishing a direct line of communication. Best regards, AestheticsPro Online.

12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 4/13/2017 and we have worked with John to resolve his pending inquiries. We are also now 100% EMV/Chipcard compatible!

GARY
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

COMMENTS

Bewertet am 10.4.2021

OVERALL IS GOOD !!
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS GOOD
MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TEAM ON A CALL RATHER...

OVERALL IS GOOD !!
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS GOOD
MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TEAM ON A CALL RATHER THAN GOING THROUGH THE SPANISH INQUISITION
GIVE US A NUMCER WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY POPULATE OUR INFORMATION

PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO PRINT OUT A MONTH OF APPOINTMENTS ON ONE SHEET RATHER THAN A WEEK ONLY

THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE - AND THAT IS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -SHE IS FANTASTIC AND HELPS US MOVE SMOOTHLY WITH THE SOFTWARE- SHEI S A COMPLIMENT TO YOUR SOFTWARE AND YOUR ORGANIZATION!!!!!

YES INTEGRATION WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN EXPECTED-THERE ARE MANY LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPROVED TO MAKE IT EASIER IN EVERY DAY LIVING-WE HAVE SENT SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ANY YET - YOU HAVE MADE A NEW HOME PAGE WHICH WAS ALRIGHT BUT NEGLECTED OTHER THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE AT THE SUPPORT NUMBER SAY ARE COMING.
-IT WOUOLD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND SEARCH MORE THAT A HUNDRED NAMES -YOU CAN ON SCROLL DOWN MORE THAN A HUNDRED
-SMALL THINGS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ENTERING A DATE HAVE IT CLICK OVER TO THE NEXT FIELD AUTOMATICALLY-
-MAKE IT EASIER TO ENTER PHOTOS FROM CAMERA OR PHONE
-I CAN GET A LIST IF YOU PREFER-THIS IS MEANT IN A HELPFUL WAY AND NOT JUST COMPLAINING
-THER ARE THINGS THAT COULD BER ADDED THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE DESIRABLE TO THE MEDICAL FIELD-WHICH IS A HUGE MARKET AND EXPENSIVE-THIS WOULD BE ESPECICLLY (ADD SPELL CHECKER TO THE PROGRAM) USEFUL TO THE PRIVATE PRACTITIONER

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Gary we really appreciate the thorough and thoughtful feedback, we will definitely be sharing with our team! As you know we are here to assist you in any arena you need, and you know where to find us.

Have a wonderful day,

Carol
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Wickedly bad company with AWFUL customer service

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

Very unhappy -see above- but unable to change because I cannot transfer the data.
It is remarkably...

It is remarkably cumbersome, needing excessive clicks. For instance, when an appointment form comes up, why not automatically have the cursor in the name space? When checking out, when you have to click at the left, why does one have to click the words, why not the entire bar including the word?

I admire their ability NOT TO FIX flaws by saying" that is a very good observation, we will send your suggestion to the technical folk". ANd NOTHING HAPPENS-and no follow up with me as to why.

Yearly price increases.
The teaching seminars-done by somebody talking so fast it is uncomprehensible. When I brought that to the attention of Aesthetics pro I was told," yes, we hear that all the time". So I tried another webinar, NO CHANGE! it sounds like babble still!

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Dr. Boerner, we appreciate your candid feedback, and as you are aware a director from our leadership team has already spoken with you to move towards providing you more software education. Additional members of our leadership team will review your account to provide customized education and review your billing to ensure you are getting the best price possible because as you are aware we have not raised our software price in over two years. We thank you for remaining a loyal client and hope to remain partners with you for another 12 years and beyond!

Kathy

Clunky and Buggy

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

My practice has used Aesthetics Pro for over 6 months now. While it is certainly an upgrade from pen and paper (what we used before!) I wish we had chosen a different software altogether. Because the upfront on-boarding is so cumbersome, it will be difficult to switch platforms now. From the beginning, the user experience has not been great. Having patients complete forms through their "portal" on an iPad is a frequent source of frustration for our clients. Additionally, if they forget to hit the obscure "save" button at the bottom, the system does not save the forms. Their customer service, which we need to use often due to bugs in their platform, is defensive and not client-oriented. For the past two weeks, we have been unable to modify staff schedules in the system so our front desk has had to keep track of schedules using pen and paper. When we tried to elevate this issue, we were told by a senior account liaison that this issue was not an "urgent matter". The main reason we got Aesthetics Pro was for their scheduling capability, so it's hard to image what kind of issue would be more urgent. Avoid this software at all cost!

Not user-friendly for staff or patients. Customer service is not client-oriented. Software often has bugs that limit functionality. Features are not very dynamic or customizable.

Hi Kathy,
We apologize you're unhappy with AestheticsPro. We want to ensure proper use of our product allowing you to grow your business as so many other Medical Spas have.
We see that your onboarding session is still available, we strongly recommend completing this important first step. Upon account activation, we provide unlimited access to training videos, 1 hour onboarding session, 2- 30 minute Q&A sessions, & unlimited access to the support ticketing system with additional training available upon request. We'd love to get some time scheduled.
We understand the staff scheduling issue has been resolved. Regarding the iPad issue, we apologize for taking longer than it should have. Senior Management is aware and we'll ensure prompt resolution is taken. Your account liaison did advocate on your behalf and provided a discount.
Our success is dependent on your success. Please reach out directly with future issues or questions.
Sincerely,
The AestheticsPro Team

Elizabeth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] was Amazing and VERY helpful!

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

[sensitive content hidden] and her exceptional customer service. She has so much patience and communicated effectively and efficiently. Give this woman a raise!

That it's almost impossible to manage a mistake on the backend without it causing a domino effect. I wish it were as easy calling about a problem and then having it fixed right at hand. It seems that once one problem is solved another once arises and it causes more chaos during payroll because everything is logged on the day it's fixed rather than the day it occurred.. I'm ranting... It's not Customer Service, it's the way the system was built. I feel like I'm spending way too much time and way to much effort from my end to clear an issue up. Doesn't make for a good overall experience.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for your review of AestheticsPro software! We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience with our award winning support team. We also appreciate the feedback and we are excited for the launch of our our updated software later this year that will allow for complete efficiency over all devices. We wish you the very best in business - the AP Team

Jamie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Review After Two Years of Use

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

On a scale of 1 to 10, the overall experience has been a 3.

On a scale of 1 to 10, the overall experience has been a 3.

It has served it's purpose for us as a brand new spa, however, as we grow we will need to move to a different EMR system that offers more features & functions.

Reporting functions do not exist - retention, pre-booking, etc
Online booking function rarely works correctly
There is no customer service number to call
When charging for memberships there is no notification if a payment hasn't gone through
There is no confirmation text unless a patient schedules online
The character limit for SMS text is too low
Consent forms don't always save properly
Charting information doesn't always save properly
There are a lot of issues with the online consent forms, and patients have difficulty accessing them

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Jamie! Thank you so much for your review and feedback. AestheticsPro has been actively gathering feedback over the past few years to shape our newest software update, Aurora. We are excited to announce that this new update is now available to current customers - reach out to your account manager to switch over. You will find the updated features of Aurora to be quite helpful and will assist you with seamlessly managing your workflow with improved functionality. We also have a mobile app launching soon - Stay tuned! Wishing you the best in business - the AP Team

Deirdre

Love everyone and most things about Aesthetics Pro

Bewertet am 26.6.2020

The process has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a life saver and regularly talks me off a ledge as I implement this program. Today I had an extremely thorough training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was so kind and helpful in helping me find work arounds for our business here.

That you have ALMOST everything I need in one place minus a few key things

Appt colors - I need free reign
Membership features are lacking - subscription is just a payment plan
Taking items out of inventory is a problem unless you want to give every member of staff full access and i do not - I want multiple services to be able to draw from the same pool of product
The access you need to perform necessary functions crosses over with things we don't want people to have access to
Tracking back bar items

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Deirdre! Keep an eye out for memberships - we are working on some updates for 2020!

Suzie

training review

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

It works fine maybe some more work on the reporting side for higher numbers of the business. With multiple locations it would be nice to create a purchase order for orders coming in and/or transfer of products to a different location

Easy to use on the daily and the use of daily reconciliation is good

Reporting, need more higher level of reporting

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Suzie! Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback! We love helping our clients! Our award-winning support team is always available to answer any questions. VERY SOON we will be launching our new software update - Aurora - which has complete device responsiveness and a streamlined workflow allowing you to efficiently work from ANY device! Stay tuned! Wishing you the best in business! - the AP Team

Fasadinah

Comprehensive EMR, POS, scheduling, marketing systme

Bewertet am 11.7.2021

Compared to other softwares for med spas, it is still the easiest to use.

Compared to other softwares for med spas, it is still the easiest to use.

The system is user friendly, comprehensive, easy to set up, it is now integrated with Patient Pop, our online scheduling software via our website.

Better fees with the merchant processing. The marketing feature is hard to learn, lots of kinks and needing to reset to save, it feels old. There should be a way to make sure clients are giving us a valid credit card number when scheduling an appointment.

Mindbody

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Fasadinah, you in-depth feedback is very appreciated.

Thank you!
-AestheticsPro

Judith

Don’t be fooled.

Bewertet am 6.12.2018

An ongoing battle with forms not saving, pages sticking and won’t scroll—Making clients and staff very unhappy. Chart forms that won’t capture the data entered. Needing new forms created that take months to get back. There is no way to run a client report showing you their yearly expenditures. There are no marketing retention reports that can be pulled. New features are only added if enough current clients complain about something.

It’s early on promises to be one stop for scheduling, charting, marketing.

Customer support is NOT into solving issues. I have talked with one guy that I was asking questions about the marketing reporting and I knew more than he did. And come to find out those ‘drip campaigns’ have NO functionality to run a report on who got them. Crazy.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Judith, as you are well aware our Support and Development Team are working very hard to troubleshoot the issues as described. As previously discussed many of the problems being experienced are likely as a result of internet speeds and firewall restrictions set on your end that limit the potential of our software.

We look forward to continue to work with you in optimizing your user experience. Have a wonderful day.

Julia
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clunky software, poor customer service, having major regrets

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Save your self! Search for a different company.

Save your self! Search for a different company.

I like that you can upload pictures and do echarting.

I strongly dislike their customer service. Every time I have a question for the setup the account manager send me tons of information and expects a small business owner to read a bibles worth of material. Wait for it...it gets better. The customer service phone number only takes messages. So if you have any questions or are stuck, your progress will be delayed. Other software companies have their FAQ's listed on their portals. They have screen shots and they populate easily on Google. Also our current company that we are working with has an awesome customer service line that you can call and their staff is so well trained. Switching in this aspect has been a disappointment to say the least. We are paying more now for extra features but I am not sure that I would have made the same choice had I known what I know now. All I can do now is share my reviews everywhere for any small business owner like myself to be aware. The setup is a night mare which was expected when you are customizing your own platform. My recommendation to this company is to hire more people and train them so well that your clients are not tempted to seek a different platform. We are even thinking about eliminating this transition and sticking with our old company.

Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today to discuss some of your issues with the software and concern you had to date. I am happy we were able to find some middle ground and achieve a solution you are happy with! I look forward to speaking with you in the future, and if you need anything please feel free to reach out - Eric Haugland, Account Management Director.

Adriana

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

Good. Its nice to have all the info in one centralized resource!

Good. Its nice to have all the info in one centralized resource!

I have had to reach out to support for a variety of issues and have had the privileged of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is awesome. She knows her stuff and when she doesn't know the answer for something, she keeps her word when she says she will create a ticket with more info. She is so sweet and seems to really enjoy her job AND working with people. I cannot tell you how much a blessing she has been! She is patient, kind, thorough, consistent, professional. I wish everyone is customer service was like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She should be training everyone in support if she is not already. Just getting to work with her, and knowing she really cares and will answer my questions is so soooo reassuring and makes Aesthetics Pro worth it all on her own. I have spoken with other support and they are nice too but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes ABOVE AND BEYOND! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] For being so upbeat and overall awesome at what you do!!! GREAT GREAT WORK!!

-Not being able to carry a credit card balance
-Ease of use with regards to forms and calendar
-how the appointments appear on the calendar can look a bit unclear, would be nice to have it more in the form as shown on "print page"
-Easier to set up subscriptions
-Have a membership option!!
-training videos more in depth regarding marketing with fully executed examples

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Adriana! We will have memberships soon, stay tuned for more features!

Tamara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AP is a lifesaver/ timesaver

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

When I have a question I can make a phone call if they are unavailable I can send an email and they get back with me in a very timely fashion. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Ease-of-use and being able to utilize the online training as well as contact representatives

Unfamiliar territory! The software has so many functions that I have not been able to discover them all or, even utilize them at this point. But working on it

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Tamara! Please make sure you check out our Discover Series to help familiarize yourself to new features!