JobDiva Bewertungen

Shikha V.

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions.
JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users.
It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same.
It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva:
1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance
2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens
3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system
4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

Nick P.

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking.
Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Overpriced for the features it offers.
Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database.

Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM.

Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users!

Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed.

Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

3.0/10
Varun A.

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills.
The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it.
It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

David E.
Mit Google übersetzen

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

"Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools.
When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer.
In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Great Job Board Integration.
Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs.
Very minimal UI customization available.
"Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field.
The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

Matt J.
Mit Google übersetzen

A product of a recruiting love story

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame.

I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

Sagar A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best all in one ATS with best features

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates.

Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically.

Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Maria C.

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

Very happy.

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

Pamela O.
Mit Google übersetzen

JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Constantly adding new functionality to the system.

Full range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.

Not all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.

Shahid H.

Amazing Recruiting Software

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Addition of a section where "offers" can be shown would really make the 4-star feedback a 5-star one! "Offers" and "Starts" are inter-related but the only fine line of difference between the two can be seen if the candidate declines the offer being rolled out, thus, the start cannot be marked. This option would really help in estimating the efforts of every single employee and the reports being pulled would be even more detailed.

JobDiva is pretty much a one stop solution if you are looking for a well equipped feature-packed ATS. It has all the functions right from job creation, coddling new jobs from the VMSs, marking interviews, on-boarding the candidates and marking starts AND pulling out reports as per requirements, with ease.

The ATS does perform well and has all the necessary functions, however, a section to show the offers of a specific recruiter should also be included. There is a section where the start of a placed candidate can be marked but when JD is being used for pulling reports, it misses out on the number of actual offers a recruiter might have, considering the events of candidates backing out from the offer.

Joseph D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent Recruit to Fill tool.

Bewertet am 2.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

A "Market to Place" candidate "CRM" function is the missing piece for me. I'd love a (MTP CRM) that's all on one page, in one location and helps me to take the candidate through the entire life-cycle. This would make my job significantly easier. I would also like the ability to manage and edit the contents on this page. This type of Candidate tracking tool would allow me to eliminate the need for Excel and help me take our company, my position & my career to that next level.

I applaud JobDiva for their want and willingness to adapt and their openness to new ideas and customer feedback. They are quick to make changes to their product and their customer service dept. is easy to interact with. They are VERY prompt as well.

As a "Market to Place" recruiter, I have come to conclude that JobDiva lacks the functionality I desperately need. The hot-lists are helpful, however I would like and need to much more than the simple functionality this offers.

Vidya S.

This is the Best Job Portal

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Will definitely recommend, I have used JobDiva in my previous company also and I like it very much and I wish to continue using JobDiva for many more years.

Email Merge is the main pros along with multiple resumes of the same candidate can be compared, can quickly search through candidate pool. Identifying current and past employees, creating and maintaining database is very easy and effective. Easy to input search string and automatic filling of search, can search candidate with title and selecting recent check box for any skill, its a great recruiting software to work with.

Not many cons, if any can easily contact the customer care and enter the tickets. The support team is also prompt. It should include a feature called relocate. Suppose if a person is in NYC and if he wants to relocate to Raleigh, NC then there should be a feature where we can mention that candidates who are willing to relocate to Raleigh , NC and should pull resumes all over USA who are willing to relocate to Raleigh.

Andrew H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very pleased with features and support

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

As an IT manager, it has been very easy for me to take advantage of many of their features resulting in efficiencies and cost savings.

The product is constantly being updated and recent new features eliminate the need to spend on third party products. For example, a new electronic document process which eliminates the need for docusign. This works great in JobDiva and at no cost. Their texting product is offered at a fraction of the cost of third party products. The savings and ease of use add up if you can utilize their financials, CRM, and BI tools. Their support team is fantastic.

There are occasional brief episodes of slowness. The timesheet and financials aspects are very limited and probably would be a better selling point if they were more robust. The BI tool is good but very slow.

Paul L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great ATS with strong features that can improve productivity

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We have used Jobdiva for years and we wouldn't change it. They have been helpful to us and they show us how to add features we require when we ask them.

I really like the sourcing features that scour the job boards for resumes and parse them into the system automatically. This allows our recruiters to work from the ATS and not have to jump from board to board while working. Also the click reports, and other reporting features all managers to have a top down view of what everyone is working on.

Sometimes when we are all working for Job Diva together, the system can slow down. We do experience an unusually high amount of downtime. Also, the resume sourcing feature can miss resumes that are recently posted and thus it requires us to frequent the job board sites themselves as well.

Ailene M.

User friendly ATS!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.

Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.

Gabe W.

JobDiva is a very good end-to-end Talent Acquisition Solution

Bewertet am 31.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

JobDiva provides all aspects for a recruiting company with an easy to use interface. JobDiva makes it easy for the sales team to track all of their clients and contacts, as well as a simple interface to enter a job that will notify recruiters about the status in real time. Recruiters are able to communicate with each other through notes on the candidate's page, along with status of interview and hire status. It also has a candidate qualification option to enter things like work status, open to relocation, comm skills, etc... Provides options to bring in resumes from external job boards into one easy to navigate resume database. It also has everything our admin team needs for onboarding, tracking hours for consultants, and billing. There are so many reports that cover everything from recruiter and sales progress, to resume harvesting, and submittal, interview, and hire information for all of the jobs you enter.

Some of the scrolling options have more steps than necessary, but it't not a major issue for me.

Anurag P.

Excellent ATS(Application Tracking System) and VMS for Recruitment

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall Job Diva is an excellent tool to implement in a recruiting company. but you cannot fully depends on Job diva for you recruitment needs

Job diva is an excellent tool for recruiters and as well managers to track the performance of recruiters. In job diva we can embedded search portals like Dice, Monster , Carrier Builder . Hence we can see resume of every portal at one place. When it come to reports , Job Diva is just excellent . We can track various details of recruiter activity in Job Diva , such as submissions, interview, starts, notes etc. Hence every easy to track performance of recruiter.

Filtering of US status is difficult. Also the fetching of new resumes directly for portals may take time , its not instantaneous .

Courtney C.

Recruiter's Review

Bewertet am 7.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Jobdiva has been a great tool to help find qualified candidate nationwide for our positions. Although some locations may be less populated with resumes than other it can easily pull resumes into their system. Adding a new candidate that did not have a profile is a breeze. Although the system does get bogged down when there are a lot of people using it it has been a great tool for me to be successful in my daily agenda.

Easy to add new candidates, pulls accurately based on mileage and zip code (it is a little far sometimes but its great for the most part), not having to search on career builder or dice or indeed is a huge bonus for me. Lastly I like the feature that allows you to leave notes on the candidates profile.

- The feature that is supposed to display potential job matches for the candidate is not accurate. It appears to only pull jobs based off of location and not experience.
- The texting feature never works for me

Richard K.

Great Staffing ATS

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It's a great system and a great company

What I like most is the service and response time of the support line. Issues are very minimal but the support line assists us with How-To's and integrating some of our ideas and initiatives with the system. JobDiva in itself is very intuitive and easy to work with. They seem to be adding additional features all the time, many of which are included with your fee unlike their competitors who charge extra.

It's not horrible or even bad but I wish the sales side of the system was as robust as the ATS side. For example, it would be neat if there was some partnership with Discoverorg or rainking.

Christina K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and helpful support staff.

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The support team at JobDiva is excellent. They are quick to respond and knowledgeable about all the modules when you email them for support. Other products we use separate support by module and often times I feel like I am being passed back and forth to find a solution to an issue or answer to a question. JobDiva frequently updates their site with new processes and helpful changes and they quite often have training webinars to keep everyone informed and trained on these changes.

I find it difficult to use the Help section on the website. Its hard to pull up the exact topic I am looking for using keywords.

Tony B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Love it. Could Not function and search out candidates without it.

Bewertet am 20.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have asked many times to include a 60 and/or a 75 mile radius search option since last year, but was never added. 50 miles is Too Short and 100 miles is Too Far to search candidates distance from client.
Cassandra and all your support team are always willing to help with a business personality and a smile. Too many names to mention.
Thanks (Divya) for JOB Diva.

Very helpful software to find all types of IT and Financial candidates and to pinpoint the criteria, as best as possible.

Customer Support is always quick to try to help, but sometimes cannot locate or fix the issue, which goes on to not be resolved.
Trying to resolve why the search is Not highlighting Asset Management, only finds and highlights the word Management.

Beth K.
Mit Google übersetzen

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

4.0/10
Melanie D.

User-friendly system

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Some great features of this product:
-No need to create booleans for email merges- this tool does it for you!
-Hotlists are easy to use- you can use these to keep track of candidates in a certain location, for future use (you also can send an email merge to JUST the people on that list)
-Easy to navigate
-New helpful features are added regularly
-Many customizable options- you can make the menu look how you want it, as well as other features

Sometimes the software changes and has annoying little "ticks" that aren't resolved unless many persistent attempts are made to fix it.

Vishal A.

Hottest Job Board

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This is the most advanced Job Board at the moment and I love using it and will recommend it to the others

One of the most happening Job Board with lot of features. We can maintain entire database of candidates in JobDiva can check saved emails to the candidates. We can search through the candidate history by comparing their old resumes. Email Merges and Creating Hot list requirements.

Not much cons. Recently the search jobs on main window is not functioning faster, it is taking time, also candidate notes window is not user friendly we cannot increase the size of the window if we want to read through the candidate notes

Tochi O.

Tested

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Job Diva is human resource (HR) software that is hosted on the cloud computing platform, this tool is excellent in selection process of staff
It’s a recruiter software, very easy to monitor and manage talents, organize, analyze performance lead and business dynamics.
Job Diva is a user friendly tools that tracks database of all candidates and company profile and also the operations of the organization as a whole.
Diva features includes human resource management, recruitment pairing and search, customer relationship management and tracking system.
It’s a one stop accounting made easy and email integration.

High price
Options to choose work authorization
Availability of Detailed reporting
Slow when browsing

7.0/10
Parul T.

Best talent hunt software

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

it is must try tool.

I have large database, very flexible with strings, Search relevant profiles, also shows similar profile for what keywords we are using. Give alternative of skills. Its have notes corner, activities which shows where the profile is used for submitting. It has interview tag options. The tool bar is have vast options, you can change availability of the candidate. There is an application icon which show if particular candidate has applied for any job in recent. HARVESTING is best part of it.
You can connect it with dice monster cb and lots of portals.

due to bulk of database it is extensively slow, when you search for particular keywords it shows large number of resume but we can open only one at a time.