craft Bewertungen

4.5/5 (24 Bewertungen)
Adnan K.

Craft Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think craft is a wonderful, all in one solution for product teams. I love it and wouldn't go back to any other software for this purpose.

I really like the way craft is structured, and the different views it gives me to organise and work on my backlog items.

Craft has made life so much easier and more organised for me and my team. Starting with the roadmap where it forces me to thin in terms of goals and initiatives, and moving on to the backlog where it gives me a very helpful workflow view to take stories through a proper process, and finally the list view which I use the most to work on my stories.

JIRA integration is painful and prone to introduce confusion since it needs to be manually pushed to JIRA from craft, but works live the other way round.

Also while I find it quite intuitive, new users find it particularly difficult to navigate round craft unless given some training.

Also the strategy section in editor could be better designed, so that goals etc are not just floating text fields but had more of a concrete hierarchy. Otherwise they get difficult to manage beyond a point.

Good process sharing

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefit is to keep everybody on the same page with a clear sprint backlog and clear milestone.

The way it allows us to share the Product Development process with ease along with the team.
Coming from a similar product (Product Board) the learning curve has been short.
I would recommend to small remote teams in their early stages of development.

Not always easy to browse through, requires more effort than necessary to find items that haven't been properly tagged.

Paul D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Supports the entire product management life cycle with a rich and easy to use interface

Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I need a tool to track documents and workflow associated with product management. This tool does that very well.

- Allows me to capture all the documents I need from 1) feature prioritization, 2) discovery, 3) design, 4) User testing all in one place. (Also supports implementation but we still use Pivotal Tracker for that.)
- Very natural feeling interface, particularly once you learn how the story attributes (theme, epic, story type, version, sprint, team, and worker) work in the interface.
- Allows stories to be assigned to different teams (and sprints for each team) for different stages of development (prioritization, discovery, design, user testing, etc.) is awesome
- The kanban boards are well designed and implemented

- It's still an early stage product so some of the features are incomplete and I occasionally run into bugs. That said, they are really responsive with bug fixes and feature requests.
- Some features I would like, for instance, having kanban boards contain stories and tasks from multiple products, aren't yet available. (It's on the roadmap)
- The roadmap diagram feature is weak. (It's slated for improvement.)

Alexander H.
Mit Google übersetzen

A product persons product tool.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been able to mostly live inside of one tool when working with my team. That pays for itself.

- RAPID data entry - if you have an idea of your first stories the views used allow you to rapidly write, press enter create a new story, and create another. This is actually massively time saving.
- One stop shop - you can go from ideation to planning to delivery using Craft. It's what actually drew me to the product itself.
- Picture support - pictures are supported in card view, so people at a glance can see what you're actually working on.
- Idea Dump - you can quickly go from random thoughts to actual user stories in seconds
- Fields - you can even add story points, effort, custom fields to help plan and prioritise.

- Sometimes it's not accurate when it comes to who edited a story/item. This can cause quite the problem for paper trails.
- Zappier support is flaky at best.

Nico H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Using it for more than a year

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More visibility on who is working for what. Still much better than Jira. There could be more advances solutions like AgileFant.

We have been using the tool for our software development practices for quite a while. Supports multiple products. We are doing weekly sprints and are now on sprint 65 or so. Supports all essential features, like image uploads, attachments, planning, etc.

UI is not always very intuitive. For example, deleting a ticket might not always be very clear where to find this feature. The whole UI is very different from other similar software. There is a learning curve. I suggest you try the software before paying.

There are some small quirks that you would expect the software to perform. One example is selecting multiple tickets to move them to another swimlane by drag-and-dropping. This seems to only move the first ticket, even you selected multiple.

Dan D.

Totally in Love with the Simplicity

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Built shared understanding with a geographically fragmented team. Getting on the same page with a virtual team is not easy, this tool is greatly assisting in making that happen.

The visual user story view is a game changer. Most tools place emphasis on plan and build, but Craft excels and wrangling in the mountain of spreadsheets and docs in the discovery phase. This tool ensures shared understanding with the entire team, arguably the most critical aspect to a successful product launch. Oh, and yes, it does push and integrate with Jira with two-way sync. So there is little reason to not give this tool a go. Last thing I'll say, the tool is beautifully designed and so intuitive and easy to use. For that alone I'm a fan.

Although they're constantly working on the product, I'm eager to have a mobile companion app as part of the offering.

Thanks for your review!

Chris K.

Great Customer Service

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The onboarding process is the best I have experienced to date. The visualisation is really very clear and I also benefitted greatly for the FREE trial experience. The example project dealt with is intuitive and very easy to follow. It helped me to better understand whether the Craft solution is indeed what I am looking for.

I am looking at Craft on behalf of a current client whose business I am convinced will be greatly assisted by what the team offers. However, I found the Customer Success Team to be really very attentive. The Intercom dialogue feature is also a great help this early in the process.

I have yet to broaden my experience with the solution offered by the Craft team and cannot, in all honesty, identify features least liked yet. The customer success team is on hand at all times and the response via the Intercom inApp messaging facility was in my experience almost instantaneous.

Wing L.

Does what you need

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's fast to create tasks and the drag & drop system is easy to navigate.

The unique terminology--it's hard to figure out what a simple project, milestone or task is when they call it epic, story, etc.

5.0/10
Asma S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for product management

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Developing a product roadmap for CRM for a business spread across multiple geographies has been great due to the different levels available in the story map, and ability to tag, apply custom fields and link to initiatives.

Easy to organise stories in story map with Feature and Topic levels above Epics

Some features which seem basic are not there, like uploading stories, or exporting story details in csv.

Rakesh K.

craft review

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love working with craft.

User friendly and user interface is good and dynamic.

After recent update it is totally change.

George P.

Love this!

Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I`m using Craft for 2 products. It is great for collaboration with developers team. We have integrated JIRA and now I got the whole vision of product development.

- Incredible UI/UX
- Good support

Poor number of integrations with other platforms and tools

Thanks, George!

Michael K.
Mit Google übersetzen

The toolbox for the product manager

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since I have started to use craft, the only thing I need is craft.
Information is in one place, no more scattering between Excels, Trello, Jora, Word documents, ​and alike​.

Perfect match!

It is an all in one toolbox for what every product manager ever dreamed of having. From Features, epic, and user stories - it's all there. It's a one-stop​ shop all you need.

Comprehensive​ and detailed, allow planning of versions and goals.
Your product manager carrier ​would be split bef​ore and after you will start this tool

Need work on the editor and some UX, Not all functionality is precise​.
It's a learning curve.

Miguel F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good overall software for managing product roadmap

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

User interface, ease of use, support, to say a few

Some features were deprecated that were particularly useful

Arnaud L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very good product management tool which cover the whole product management lifecycle

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is our go to tool to manage the development of our products, and to share our progress both internally and with our customers.

The product is very well aligned with the product management needs, covering the entire lifecycle from user feedbacks to work and releases planning.

The interface, although very well designed, requires a little time to get used to the workflow that the tool offers.

Mirza A.
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best product management tools

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the product owner, I don’t have to manage tons of slides, spreadsheet, images, notes etc so I can focus on my job.
The complete product management tools I ever use!

The insight & roadmap part, the features are useful so I don’t have to shift between slides, spreadsheet, and other files

Also the insights part, there’s some features that I need which is still not there. I hope there’ll be added soon

Alexandre G.

I love it

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy and beautiful, plainly a joy to use it compared to Jira

Not 100% final, but still better than the rest

Alban P.

Nice but hard to use

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Craft.io is a clean space to organize ideas and features of a new product. It comes with good tools/ideas : Story Mapping, Story ordering, PDF generation

The good ideas of Craft is not well served the app model. Some strict choices (like Theme/Epic/Story) can be blocking points when the projet organisation isn't Craft compatible.

The good ideas of Craft is not well served by the app UI. It's often difficult to find the good action link, the place of a feature used yesterday.

4.0/10
Mudasir A.

Nice Product Management Tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the best roadmap software

Different Views including kanban(board), timeline
Story Boards
Being Agile

Navigation inside product roadmap. It would be great if UX is enhanced

Razan K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Craft is a powerful PM tool

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Im mostly using it for product strategy and roadmapping at the moment, but hopefully we want to use it for our all full product management and development efforts.

I love that I can use it from the start of a product strategy till managing and releasing. It helps with the full cycle of managing a product.

Since we are an independent product studio, I'd love for Craft to create a way where we can add client accounts (free) so they can add their comments and only view certain aspects of the product management effort.

Derek T.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've been using craft to keep track of my plans and manage my startup mvp development.

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Craft is the most comprehensive solution available. It is the only one I have found that offers a full range of product development tracking from early ideation through production and testing. It is also a beautifully designed peice of software that is clean, modern, and a joy to use.

Craft is young and so I still run into some glitches that makes it not work the way it is intended; however it is clearly being actively improved so fixes are always on the way.

Mit Google übersetzen

Craft.io "best PM App for Creative & Visual Thinkers"

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it primarily for R&D thought processess and visioneering.

The ability to have workflow in a dynamic perspective with many ways to view what's happening.

It is so robust (complement:) that it is very hard to understand how to establish a complete workflow methodology.

Bruno C.
Mit Google übersetzen

A very good software for product specificatoin

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I´ve using Word and other descentrilized solutins to specify product and on Ctraft.io i´ve found one stop shop to my needs. Craft also inegrate with pivotal and my developer team can follow the specifications

They have many features to put all product specifications in one place and also i can share a link to stakeholders.

The editor have a very good interface and it´s very easy to use for Product Owner and for other teamates

Rudolf S.

Good tool!

Bewertet am 23.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Nice UI! Was surprised to talk with CEO of Craft via support chat, seems like he cares about the customers :)

Thank you, Rudolf!

Steve B.

Cool UI and setup

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.7.2017

Product Planning

Has all the features that I would want in a Product Management tool: Sprint planning, Idea backlog, and charting

It is a bit too expensive and the UI is not intuitive. I got really frustrated clicking around trying to figure out how to move from screen to screen.