Barvas Bewertungen

The Benefits of Barvas and Mindgenius

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.02.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The standout benefits of Barvas for me are the opportunities for real time online collaborative working and being able to report progress at a glance via the Task Board which provides a simple visual dashboard overview on progress and risk status.

Being able to manage, monitor, communicate and report within Barvas allows Project Teams to get the optimum balance between project action and project admin.

As an existing user and advocate of Mindgenius, I've continued to use Mindgenius for complex task management activity at the start of a project to define the full critical path with start and end dates. I can then easily transition to BARVAS for milestone management and reporting which saves me time on creating bespoke status reports for my clients.

Ease of use and quick visual status reporting

I'd like to see start dates as well as end dates to help with prioritisation but this wouldn't be a pre-requisite for me as I already do this in great detail in Mindgenius so I'm happy to use the Barvas product for milestone management and reporting

Verteilung der Bewertung

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Translate with Google

Setting the challenge and delivering results on time

Bewertet am 09.02.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ive been using the beta version of Barvas for some time, whilst engaging on one2one coaching support with clients as we deliver a lean start-up and evidence based entrepreneurship program.

Verteilung der Bewertung