Glue Up

Jasper
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Glue Up - An excellent tool for Association Management.

Bewertet am 21.5.2023

We previously got a company to build a customise Mobile App for our member and events management, but it was full of bugs, which made many members frustrated and upset. Ever since we switched to Glue Up, our members have enjoyed the new system, with almost no complains about it. Engagement with our members have also increased with the use of the Glue Up system. Glue Up has many of the features (and more) which we had to customised for our previous mobile app, thus using it was breeze.

Glue Up has been an integral part of our association's member management and function. We love that it combines Member Management, Events Management, and Electronic Marketing, on a single platform. We also love how Glue Up is constantly seeking to improve/upgrade itself and products, whether it is user experience, new functions, or feedback on backend CRM. There's always trainings available on the new rolled-out functions, and their team is always available when you need them.

All has been good so far, and they are always open to hearing our feedback to improve.

Thilaga
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

User-Friendly

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

I am very happy as it functions as one stop centre for both event and membership management.

I have been using the EventBank software for almost 1 year above. At first, to be honest, I hesitated to switch to EventBank from the previous software (the feel to stay in the comfort zone even though it wasn't).

Reluctantly, I chose EventBank due to recommendations from my employer and they proved I was wrong. EventBank made my life easier. There few points I would like to state here to justify my statement.

EventBank is user-friendly. Any software be it advanced or more advanced, but if it not user-friendly, it will not be useful for the users. But EventBank's features are simple, not complicated and easy to understand.

EventBank is an online event management software focused on customer reviews on events and membership management with excellent financial details as well. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, social publishing, social engagement and many more.

Apart from that, EventBank has its own brilliant and respectable technical team. I would like to mention here about representative who has been super supportive throughout the months I have been using this software.

The least that I liked about this software is there should be linked with the respective organization's banks.

Alberto
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Long way to go

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

The one and only positive thing I'd like to stress is just the event management system, being it their core business, though pretty limited alone.

– Really fuzzy servers: editing and creating things on the platform is painstakingly slow and often the user can lose all the work done.
– Newsletter editing features are very, very terrible. Please, avoid altogether if you plan to manage a newsletter also.

Rohan
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of the best CRM solutions available for a Not-for-profit company

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

Our experience with GlueUp has been great and most importantly the dedicated Relationship manager is always there to guide in setting up for upcomming event, email campaign, etc

It is a one stop CRM, that helps us to build, connect and grow our community of members, especially for our events and financial tasks.

Mainly two issues.
You have to manually edit the invoice number in order to upload on the GST portal in India. Glue Up should include more features in its mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Martina

Eventbank were our ticketing partner for the 2018 St Patrick's Day Irish Ball

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

The software made the sale and management of tickets and financial reporting incredibly easy and straightforward.

The software was easy to use, provided up to date information, allowed for the creation of reports with detailed information and the Customer Support provided by Eventbank was great, all queries were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

The only con was the inability to create tickets for a full table as a back end user. This is an event specific con as creation of individual tickets is a very easy process

Antwort von Glue Up

Thank you for such a nice review, Martina! We are so proud to be working with you for 3 years already. And as a valued customer, I have some good news to share with you - I have talked to our Product Team about your feedback and we are going to develop a feature to add group (table) registrations, so we can save you even more time when you organize the next Irish Ball!

James
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service'

Bewertet am 17.3.2017

I've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with EventBank we've been able to go from a rag-tag group of volunteers to a much more organized and efficient planning group. As a grassroots movement, this kind of tool is amazing and essential for us to be able to keep doing what we love, but do it better and better.

The platform not only allows us to organize teams, plan events, and disseminate information to our community in a much more efficient and organized fashion - it's allowing us to finally put together data on how large our community actually is, who our core participants are, and their motivations for coming out to exercise with us.

Our organization really emphasizes the idea and practice of community, including when deciding which partners and sponsors we choose to work with. EventBank is an excellent partner for us in that regard because of the support and technical teams behind it. We feel very strongly that we aren't simply using their platform, but that we're working with a team that is both part of and supporting our community. While the platform hasn't been without some minor bugs/issues, the responsiveness of the support and technical teams to every issue is amazing, and the speed with I'm seeing issues be responded to and resolved is superb.

It's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.

There are minor issues with some of the registration functions.

Mas Idayu
Mas Idayu
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RSVP management easily with Glue Up

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

Professionalizing our databases and event operations, such as invites, response monitoring, finances, and more, was made possible with GlueUp. GlueUp's subscription procedure is simplified and the most effective system with few costs. Members' info is well protected.

Sadly, owing to our country's legal constraints, we could not access certain of the functionalities, notably the billing option. Although it is nearly difficult to discover software that will fulfill all of an organization's needs, there are several options available.

Williams
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A happy upgrade - an even better improvement

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

One of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member companies are contained in another module of the CRM.

The events module is easy to use, creating events within minutes with direct connectability to the campaigns module.

The in-built support mechanism is a handy tool in Eventbank which allows you to ask for support in a convenient manner without having to email the support team directly. Eventbank support team reply very quickly, aiming to resolve any issue we have had as soon as possible.

Some of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.

Anand
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is useful software for IBAI members.

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

useful software for all the membership operation communication.

useful software for all the membership operation communication.

Membership renewal through this portal is very easy for All our members. The support from CRM team and sales team ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) is very helpful for all our IBAI members. Now Sending Community campaign and Online Event is very easy through this platform. This software also useful for maintain our Membership data base. generating Invoice and payment receipt is simple through this platform.I would say it is useful for all the membership operation communication.

Membership certificate is not generated through this software.

Adrian
Adrian
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

My Glue Up experience

Bewertet am 23.8.2021

Overall, the experience was pleasant and exciting in spite of a few bumps which can still be improved. My guests generally had a good time and they are looking forward to another round. Out of 21 guests I invited, only 16 made it because the others found it tricky to install the app before the start of the event. I realized not everyone is tech-savvy but this is also an opportunity for the app to be developed further for easy use.

It's a great platform to connect, network, interact and build relationships with other pros from various industry within a short span of time. It's also fun and exciting because you'll never know you you'll meet next. I highly recommend this to business leaders, consultants, freelancers and others looking for an easy-to-use platform that can deliver positive results.

1. Sometimes the matching and waiting period takes time: even if it gets refreshed, for some reason, it hangs
2. The notification icon that time is running out is too small
3. Some users on a smartphone and tablets cannot experience the app; this can be a challenge since people are on the go and most users will use their phones
4. The design inter phase looks a bit dated
5. You cannot see everyone upon arrival; there is no mood-setter function
6. After pressing the green or go button, you still have to press your HD cam "allow" before it connects with the next person waiting on line

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I got through my first event and realized I needed a different platform once completed

Bewertet am 28.6.2019

My overall experience was much better than my previous with using other softwares my only gripe was what i mentioned above. If those 4 issues can be fixed then I'd say it's a great platform but for now I'm going to be finding another option.

It was easy to set up the registration page and ticket options. Somewhat customizable. Check in was standard. Reporting is descent, can download excel spreadsheets for specific ticket types.

1. The top con on my list would be the payout process. Being that my events function based on ticket sales it's important that I have access to funds more frequently then twice per month. Other ticketing systems will pay you out every few days. I ran in to an issue where I needed to pay my instructors, venue and other staff but didn't have the funds available, so I had to front the money out of my own pocket.

2. The Finance Department is based in Asia therefore I would get replies regarding my concerns late in the evening rather than in the day during American business hours.

3. Ran in to some glitches with attendees not receiving their confirmations.

4. Couldn't figure out how to bring on team members to help check people in without revealing full financials. Volunteers or independent contracts hired shouldn't have the ability to view this info. Unless i missed something?

Antwort von Glue Up

Thank you for your review and honest feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at EventBank, and we are taking your review with the utmost seriousness and have already put in future updates and plan to improve customer experience with the product and services we provide.

You'll be pleased to find that we do have an option available to create temporary profiles so that volunteers and independent contractors can check people in to events without having access to your entire account. In addition, we strive to consistently improve our software to make it more user-friendly as well as regular updates to our EventBank HelpDesk with new documentation, content, and tutorials on the EventBank platform.

We have dedicated Customer Success Managers around the world, servicing all time zones, so that you are able to receive a response to your questions or concerns whenever you need.

We sincerely hope that you'll consider using EventBank for your upcoming events again.

Brian

Anja
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung

Simple and user friendly CRM System

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

I appreciate the customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who always in timely manner response on any given time of the day and week. He always follow up and is extremely helpful. Wish [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the one, who had been the first project manager, so it wasnt so delayed. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super competent and understand his customers.

The software is very user friendly and not complicated and perfect for event and membership management.

Some features and the structure not so flexible. Still feel room for improvement to enhance the features. And many extra features is a different pricing contract.

Aisling
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good vision, good care of customers, good product

Bewertet am 8.3.2017

I have been using EventBank for over 1 year. I appreciate that they listen to customers and release updates in line with suggestions they have received. Their support team has an incredibly fast response time, and always has a great answer or solution to my problem.

UX is great - very simple interface and easy to understand. Love that it's trilingual. There are a lot of great little features you can discover if you take time to really explore the tool.

Still waiting on more HTML capabilities - this tool is great for teams without web design experience as it's incredibly easy to make a very professional looking event page, eDM campaigns, and easy to receive and track money. However, I wouldn't mind some more sophisticated tools for my own personal reasons. This update is meant to be released soon, and I look forward to it.

All in all, I would recommend EventBank to my next organization as an events and mailing list management tool.

UX, Ease of use

No HTML functions

Erik
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Perfect community and membership management software

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

We can do everything we need to do to run events and manage our larger community from one place. Experience is much better for us and also for our community, we now spend less time managing various tasks.

All features we need are offered in one platform and everything works together great - event management, membership management, event pages and more. Customer support is also great, I usually get a reply to any question within an hour.

Nothing I would hate, sometimes Glue Up platform is running bit slow, but nothing major.

Matthieu

Productive now that we have Eventbank

Bewertet am 11.3.2017

We have tried many "popular" services in China to sell tickets to our events and it is clear that they don't know their industry. Eventbank clearly made the effort to think from an organiser's perspective rather than click bait standpoint (or least effort required).

With Eventbank, I can onboard new organisers smoothly and delegate them exactly the rights I want. It's simple to create personalised and professional designs for our event pages. Sharing on social media and their payment methods are all smooth and straightforward.

The customer support is on top of things and answer with care.
I have suggested to improve the analytics and other small features, I am confident they will think it through and develop if it makes sense.

I would seriously be unhappy and lose productivity if I had to opt out of Eventbank.

They could provide more analytics, drive some traffic from their own audience and offer more features to design their event pages.

Paige
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy-to-use event management tool with great support

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Efficiency, happy attendees, professional look.

Efficiency, happy attendees, professional look.

We use EventBank's event management software for all of our large events at Kempinski. It is very intuitive and easy-to-use, and we can create great looking professional event websites with registration, payments, community features, and other information we need to display. QR Code Check-ins with the Manager App are super-fast. Great thing is also that we have a dedicated Customer Success Manager and she helps us with all the questions and queries in a timely manner.

Our event pages are bi-lingual - both English and Chinese, and sometimes the Chinese version of the website is not super intuitive.

Joona

NordCham Philippines

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Currently the software adds most value in connection to our events: sign-ups, payments, marketing, registrations and check-in.

Provides a single platform for all key aspects of a chamber of commerce, and as such offers tremendous support to the operations of our organization.

User interface is cumbersome, and it takes a long time to navigate from one section the other. The database seems to run slow and is not very dynamic.

Annie
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Comment from AsBAA

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

The membership management are clear and easy to use

Flexibility is not enough for the application form

Eliane
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for membership management

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

Great

Great

The Community Hub - great way to connect my members from all over the world

There is nothing I dislike about the tool; however, I have not yet used the campaign and events creation, for instance. I hope It will be easy to use!

Adity
Adity
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for event management

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Very ease to use for all the components in event management.

Few more features could be added in the future.

Steven

Eventbank- great for Membership organizations

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking

It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week

Papatsorn

As a chamber of commerce, EventBank really helps us moving forward, especially with its...

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Easy to use. It links CRM with event managment, membership and broadcast platform, making members tracking become easier and lessen double tasks in the past when the mentioned 3 platform are seperate softwares.

There are too many notifications sending out when adjustment/update has been made. We prefer to disturb our members as little as possible.

Icu

We are happy with the improvement the team has made to facilitate our organisation needs

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Having a smart data and easier facility to manage the event registration and campaign

We so far really appreciate Its feature for easy registration flow. Thus, we can manage better our event

Interface of membership. It would be better if the platform could facilitate easier way to preview the corporate members too.

Laurence
Laurence
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Powerful drive the business, Honest, reliable reporting helps us refocus our business on time.

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

The easy way of using EDM tools, More than five years of cooperation, mutual support, and trust

People need more email templates and email designs for better email editing.

Mohan
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A complete End to end events and membership management platform

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

What is most important for all enterprise software to succeed is the team and hand holding. By far, that remains the most crucial success factor for any large scale deployment of the best of the best ERP or CRM or any software tool for that matter and that remains the key attribute of Event bank. The passionate team members coupled with flawless execution of onboarding a client and hand holding them end to end.

- Ease of Use
- Slick UX
- Responsive design
- Native app
- Everything in one place for managing an association viz. Memberships, events, finance, mailing list.
- You dont have to have the headache of managing several platforms viz. mailchimp, a CRM and an ERP module with disjoined data which makes no sense.

SInce we haven't seen anything as compelling and all encompassing as this, I'am finding it a little hard to list the cons.

That siad, I guess an easier and robust payment gateway would have certainly been of great help.