SurveyLegend Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Guter Helfer bei Umfragen

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

SurveyLegend ist ein super verständliches und leicht anzuwendendes Tool. Die Umfragen sind schnell erstellt und die Kunden sind bisher keinerlei Hindernissen begegnet. Somit ist die Absprungrate minimal. Ich bin insgesamt sehr zufrieden.

Am besten gefällt mir, dass ich schnell und einfach eine Umfrage erstellen kann. Es ist übersichtlich und leicht verständlich. Meine Kunden, die an der Umfrage teilnehmen, hatten bislang keine Schwierigkeiten. Das ist das Wichtigste für mich. Sonst würden sie die Lust verlieren und nicht mehr teilnehmen.

Ich fände es super, wenn man die Umfragen kopieren bzw. duplizieren könnte. So könnte ich sie leichter und schneller anpassen.

Mofe
Mofe
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Amazing!

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Using SurveyLegend has been entertaining to say the least. Everything I need to be done is easily performed with this platform. I don't think managing surveys could be any easier.

SurveyLegend is an incredibly easy-to-use platform. It provides great ease in creating surveys with varied question types and logic flows. The Live Analytics feature is very satisfying as well.

So far, I'm loving SurveyLegend. I don't really have any complaints.

Google Forms und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveyLegend

Organized application area, easy to navigate, live analytics, amazing application of logic in survey questions. It also provides a great way to analyze and manage survey data.
Faiza
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

What an Incredible Software!

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

My overall experience with me and my team had been great. We were all able to log in and work in real time and see the improvements. The whole interface is very sleek and the survey came looking out very beautiful.

So I have been using the free trial daily and it was by far the best survey software I've used ever! It is so easy to navigate and create surveys. It is also very easily accessible for the participants to access the survey. I like that I can take the link and embed it into my social medias making it easy to market the software.

Everything is great! If I had to pick anything to improve it would be to have a little bit more freedom to design the survey aesthetics ourselves. For scientific surveys it would be great if there was an option for people who did not consent so it can take them out of the survey.

SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveyLegend

Well it had a better free trial. I needed to get my survey across different people as it is super important for me and the community. With SurveyLegend, I can deploy unlimited amount of surveys and I really appreciated that aspect of it!
Angelica
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

fun and intuitive!

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

My experience with SurveyLegend is great. It helped me with a research project and will surely come in handy for many work projects

I started using this game software, after casually discovering it online, to create polls among friends. Today I also use it for work purposes! In fact I happened to use it to create a survey for experimental purposes that I needed to write an article for my business internship thesis. I was able to quickly create a questionnaire based on my needs, and I shared it with a click with all my contacts and on social networks. I collected the data, which was perfectly organized by the application, l which made my job easier

Compared to others, it offers great services at a good price. However there are other applications that offer additional services, which would be nice to have here as well

Melissa
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Survey Legend

Bewertet am 10.12.2023

Overall, a good experience. The application was easy to use and allowed room for creativity.

The ease of use. The application gave many free options for creating surveys.

Sometimes some options were hard to find when creating a survey. More options for background or either the option to create own background of survey would be nice.

Emin Çetin
Emin Çetin
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Practical and easy to use

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

In general, I liked it and benefitting from it.

In general, I liked it and benefitting from it.

It is very practical and user friendly. Also, cost effective comparing with similar options.

Question types are limited and available questions are not customizable as well. For example, I want to insert a prioritization question, but I cannot do it with available tools. I have to compromise with my survey and ask such questions in different ways. Also designing sperate questions is also not available. For example, I have several likert-type questions but I have only a carousel-type of a design for all of them. I cannot see all the subquestions together in a table. Finally, I couldn't upload all or a part of my questions at once. I had to write them again.

Craig
Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good features

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Good experience for me.

Good experience for me.

I'd been looking for an alternative survey provider to run surveys with participants of training programs I run. So far I've tested out the features of the free edition which are better than most other - ability to add pictures, create as many questions as you like and add simple logic. It was pretty easy to use too - very simple and easy to understand

I'd like to see the ability to create at least 2 or 3 logics in the free version - at least so it can be tested out before committing the paid version

Dorene
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Trial with fun

Bewertet am 27.10.2023

Pretty good, easy to use and build, I need the survey within a week and it's done

Drag and drop function, make it easy and efficient

If I could use my own graphics would be even better, may need few images for one questions, I only could upload one image for each question right now

Mohamed Abdelbassat
Mohamed Abdelbassat
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

SurveyLegend Digital experience

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

I really love the dynamic. Anybody that has a minimum of technologies knowledge can acheive a verry powerful and great looking survey or poll. There’s many features that need lot of time to explore, there’s a lot of fun to use this software (cloud based, because you only need your browser). It’s an incredibly creative and you can acheive lot of things, where you make translations from business goals and concerns to soft designs.

At least my experience with some other similar product dont let me say that i dont like something in surveyLegend. May be its just need more work on data analyzis

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Free survey for use by small charity

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

For a small charity doing its first staff survey ,we needed a quick and user friendly platform that was also free (due to limited budgets in the pandemic) - this ticked all the boxes for us.

Very easy to use, great layouts and free options

Would have loved to be able to brand it for free and to have ranking option

More options and can create a survey with more than 10 questions for free
  • Branche: Militär

Very pleased!!!!

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

The software is very easy to use, the features (for example templates, types of questions, etc.) are plenty to make the surveys professional, and the overall site is very well thought out.

There could be small video tutorials, but this is more of a luxury than a necessity.

Margherita
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great tool to get great feedbacks

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I used it to gather feedback on reports that we send out to the organization on a weekly basis to understand how to better serve the users of this information. I had a very good experience since the software was very quick and easy to use and set up and offered a wide range of question options.

I liked that it's really easy and quick to set up a survey and there are so many different types of questions you can ask. Especially the opportunity to add pictures makes it really relevant for any kind of application. Also the way that the results are visualized is great and helpful also during presentation of the results.

For the usage that I made of it, I would have preferred that the surveys that were not completed would not have shown in the results. And my second improvement point would be the visualization of the "rating sentences" is not as great as the others. It would be best if it was more visual. And another great addition could be to show the results live and have the opportunity to use the software during presentations.

Mentimeter

Warum SurveyLegend gewählt wurde

Because I could do less things and had less opportunities.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveyLegend

Because it offered all the types of questions that I needed, especially the possibility of adding pictures.
Noreen
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A great tool for market reserach

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

So far, I cannot complain. It is excellent.

So far, I cannot complain. It is excellent.

This an excellent, intuitive tool with a lot of advanced features available.

The matrix function could be made to be a bit easier to make every step of it as required.

Typeform

Warum SurveyLegend gewählt wurde

Surveymonkey was getting restrictive in its features.

better tools and functionality
Chris
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give.

Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

Alchemer, Zoho Survey, Feedier und SurveyMonkey Audience

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveyLegend

The free option of Survey Legend offered unlimited results which none of the others did. The documentation on the home page was the easiest to understand.
Riza
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Its not just a survey its a legend

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

SurveyLegend is helping us out with our Customer Relationship. We were able to understand what our clients need and be able to hear them out also. The SurveyLegend is so precise that we were able to know what area is more into this product. Really loved the segmentation aspect and trends.

I like most about this software is the segmentation and being able to create a cool and easy survey for the customers. Its not just a survey it also captures the customers with its cool design and interactive survey format.

I least like about the software is the price, its quite pricey but I know its for a good reason. With all of its beautiful formats.

Typeform

Warum SurveyLegend gewählt wurde

I was looking for a more precise or intensive apps that will benefit us more and make our life easier.

Google Docs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend is very intensive, the same with Typeform but what I like about SurveyLegend is its segmentation aspect and be able to provide a real time trend.
Débora
Débora
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A big help for my thesis

Bewertet am 13.6.2019

I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

Hi Debora,

Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/.

We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher.

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/

KELSEY

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation.

We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe.

We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose.

We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback.

Ritika
Ritika
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Instant Quality Survey Form

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Overall, It is an amazing app if you have to make survey forms again and again, than only you should buy it otherwise you can use the free one as It provides all the basic option for a good survey form. FOrm me it was a great investment as it worked very well and provided everything for a quality survey.

I have to do surveys now and then to get the opinion of my colleagues. Survey Legends helps me to make interactive and fun survey forms which provide precise and in-depth analysis of the survey. It has a lot of features to customize every bit of survey forms, which helps me to make it accurately according to my needs.

The free version is very restricted and does not have a lot of features. And you can use it for only 3 times. on the other hand paid version is very useful and feature packed.

Martín
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great survey manager

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

Samuel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Ideal Business Survey Software - Well Equipped

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

Using SurveyLegend for business surveys is easy and the software is effective

Using SurveyLegend for business surveys is easy and the software is effective

Forms automation feature works seamlessly
I like that it makes business surveys easy
It makes polling and voting seamless.

So far SurveyLegend has met our business needs and I would recommend it to other interested parties. It is a perfect solution

Bastian
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw.

The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Hi Bastian,
Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution.

The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan.

Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :)

Review of Survey Legend

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Hi fellow Legend,

Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/

We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more.

Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend.

Raquel
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Free trial is a waste of time

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

I felt used. That's all.

I felt used. That's all.

I am a private teacher with +- 50 students. I've decided to do the free trial with a group of 5 students for a 'quick test'. If that worked out, it would be used with all the students and I'd switch to a paid account.
The problem is, I didn't have access to the answers, only to 1, which was my test one. I emailed support and they promptly told me I could either switch to a paid account or fill up a long feedback form (at that time I thought everything was ok, quick customer service, easy to use, etc) so the feedback was positive. And that's exactly what they do. You give them positive feedback whilst you're still happy with everything but they DIDN'T give me access to my answers. THEY GOT MY PERSONAL DETAILS, my feedback and then they didn't give me access to the responses. Then they took their time responding to my further emails and BOOM! 'Your free trial has already expired'. Clever, huh?

The fact that you aren't clear and serious about the free trial. You waste people's time.

Hi Raquel,

You had a free plan, you even got a free upgrade for the paid Pro plan for one week. The week ended and you became a free member again.

We offer monthly plans and even a discount for all educational use www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/

Sad to see a review like this even after getting a free week of the paid plan. We still appreciate you and you using our tool.

Best wishes, stay safe.

Gregory

Easy to start and made me look like a Pro!

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for making our day, the entire team was super happy to read your review :)

When we set out to create SurveyLegend our focus was and still is to create an easy to use yet powerful survey solution that enables you to create beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with no prior experience.

Your amazing review confirms us that we have managed in doing so, and we want to thank you for reminding us that we have accomplished this.

It's an honor to have you using SurveyLegend,

warm greetings from Sweden and the entire SurveyLegend team.

Chitrang
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An easy survey-builder

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

SurveyLegend has made designing surveys an art. Publishing surveys has become so easy. Various customization options available has added to greater user reach. It has helped me save time and effort in publishing and even analyzing the responses of the survey.

Everything about the software is unique. It is super easy even for a noob to use it. One can make an impactful survey which attracts audience to have a look due to its various customization options. Analytics of feedback of a survey are given in a comprehensive way, thus allowing to understand the taste of people.

Adding a new question to an already framed survey is sometimes difficult. Also, users sometimes complain about not being able to choose a specific option. Otherwise, it is a great software.