Sage Fixed Assets Erfahrungen

Sage Fixed Assets

Für die Verwaltung von Anlagevermögen.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Long time user, it meets our needs

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

The previously named FAS50 now became Fixed Assets Depreciation Light I believe. It does what we need it for, but not much else.

Large price jumps to higher tiers that allow more features such as storing the database file on a network share. Pretty insane that the base level product intentionally torpedoes attempts to store the file on a network drive.

Ken

American Mitsuba

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

The product is use friendly and versatile to manage assets.

The price increases every year. Some increase is expected, but over $500 a year increase is high.

Khethukuthula
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Usage and cost effectivity

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

Good for tracking and depreciation but lacks good customer service

Good for tracking and depreciation but lacks good customer service

Sage Fixed Asset very good fro depreciation and asset tracking , and easy to use once you get the hang of it

It costs too much and the customer service is poor, it's difficult to understand at first, you need to keep practicing

Valerie

Sage Fixed Assets - Great Product

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

We have moved from excel tracking and depreciation calculations to letting Sage do everything for us. With the challenge of ever-increasing workload, Sage reduced the accountant's asset related workload.

We have used Sage since I started as an accountant 10 years ago. Sage does all the tracking and journal entry calculations for us. When entering assets, we were able to modify the asset template for anything we wanted to add such as sticker placement and add drop down list that eliminates keying errors. Reports can be run for year-end audits and Sage has the capability to have more than one company on the same platform. In addition, it has a testing database we utilize to create entries/depreciation that doesn't affect our data. As the Controller now, I can run my own reports to check the status of our assets.

I can't think of anything to list for improvements, Sage gives us everything we need.

Mary

Sage Fixed Assets system review

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

Very pleased overall. Am working with two new issues for our company: the conversion to the 842 lease accounting standards, and also have a recent asset impairment study done in which many of our fixed assets will need to be written down.

It is pretty intuitive and user friendly for regular transactions. I have had numerous occasions to inquire about dong non-standard transactions; and I found customer support and on line articles were very helpful.

I'm not sure if this is a case of me not knowing what the options are, but I wish the reporting modules were a bit easier to use and customize. I've tried t recreate some reports but I cannot get the correct depreciation to reflect in the report. My biggest issue with reports is that I would also like to see the excel downloads parse in a fashion that would allow me to sort data; like the regular fixed asset download on the asset page.

Arthur
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for asset mgmt and depreciation

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Ease of use and deployment was easier than most asset management software systems

Perhaps could be easier to integrate into Sage. Would like a more direct way to access data across platforms.

Shino

Accounting manager

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

Easy to use and manage FA. User friendly.

sometimes it is difficult to solve with live chat. I prefer call or shared screen.

John

Sage Fixed Assets

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Money savings from not having outside Accounting firm run depreciation for taxes and books.

Have been using Best FA and Sage FA for 35 to 30 years. It has just worked for us for Depreciation and asset tracking.

Support used to be top notch and available immediately with a phone call. Now the support process is just a bit difficult to navigate. And no immediate answers so I can move on to next issue.

Diane
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Sage F/A review

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Sage is a good alternative to other, more expensive softwares and works as effectively or more so.

Sage is very easy to learn and update.

Attaching documents to Sage is difficult because we are not able to use .pdf, however, I am not sure if that is a limitation of Sage or of our rdp.

Cheryl

Sage Fixed Assets Ease of use

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

The use of Sage Fixed Assets are easy to use

I found nothing I did not like about using Sage

Brendan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

The detail available for assets is useful and the ability to add customized fields is great.

The interface is dated, could use a refresh.

Scott
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to set-up and use. Very good but basic fixed assets accounting system.

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Overall this is a great tool for accounting of fixed assets for small to mid-sized companies with assets of 10,000 or fewer. It accomplishes all that is needed but keeps it basic. Does not easily integrate with other software products.

Having utilized "FAS" for 12 years, Sage Fixed Assets is a practical but thorough accounting software for managing assets. Importing data is easy. Various depreciation schedules are great to use. Running monthly depreciation is also easy. Simple, pretty basic, gets the job done.

Reporting is very basic and hard to customize. Fields are too narrow for effective customized output. Exports of data into Excel does not produce easily usable rows and columns. Getting report totals by department for posting is more complicated than it should be.

Gregg

FAS review

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

FAS has handled our fixed assets and depreciation for decades. In that time the software has made handling this large amount of data manageable.

FAS does an excellent job of tracking our fixed assets and keeping track of our depreciation. It is powerful with many options. I can create various subcategories to itemize our assets. The reporting function is superb. Once again I can create reports to make accounting and auditing easier.

The only con I have is that the software offers so much that it is sometimes difficult to find exactly what I need. Downloading reports to Excel is messy. I have to spend a good deal of time cleaning up the spreadsheet.

Diane
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Sage Fixed Assets - It Works!

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Overall, it is a good product and it does what it was purchased to do.

Overall, it is a good product and it does what it was purchased to do.

The product works as needed and the end users are satisfied with the product.

The product has proven to be difficult to use over disconnected networks. The software is not the problem but accessing it is.

Patrick
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Sage Fixed Assets - stable utility

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Sage Fixed Assets helps us manage our fixed assets and ensure we are keeping our books compliant.

Accurate and consistent results with ease of use.

Wish we could integrate it with our accounting platform (3E - a Thomson Reuters software solution).

Eduardo

Love my Sage Software!

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

We love the interface it's easy to know where we go to get the information and nice Graphs

We would like to see an integration with our erp (Trans4m) to pull and update some data.

Hector

SAGE Fixed Asset Review

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Overall great experience with the software for the past 20 years. It has consistently been a very reliable source for our accounting needs.

After utilizing SAGE Fixed Assets for over 20 years, the reliability has been exceptional. No issues through out the year as it has severed it's purposes in tracking our capital purchases and processing the needed depreciation expense along with all year-end tax return schedules.

The only minor complaint has to do with the timing of when new tax tables and schedule are available for year-end and new year.

Gina
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

That you can customize the reports in the software.

How the reports come out in excel format is not very helpful and we are constantly have to manipulate them to be what we want.

Michael
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

10% Price Increase over prior year!!!!!!! - Highly Disappointing

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Fairly standard product. Used by many companies

High Price increases. Difficult to budget with surprises like this.

Liz
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not User Friendly

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

I don't like it at all but our CPA firm required we get fixed asset software and, since we use Sage for accounting, we went with it for fixed assets. In hindsight, I wish we would have picked a software that is easier to use as we don't sync it with our accounting module anyway.

Nothing. The only good thing about it is it is better than spreadsheets.

Sage Fixed Assets if very hard to use. Every time I use it I have to run several reports before I get the one I need. Not at all user friendly!

Jaimie

Smart Software

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Overall, I am happy with the my experience.

Overall, I am happy with the my experience.

I like that it is easy to use. I don't have to search for things that are common.

I love the software. Not impressed with the fixed asset audit portion of the software. It took forever to get it to work and then it didn't seem to want to "talk" to the deprecation software well.

Katelynn
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great software for midsize

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Sage is easy to navigate and pretty intuitive. It was easy to be trained on when I started my position three years ago.

My only complaint with the product is that if I make a typo and move to another cell, that typo extends across all of the columns automatically. This makes it time-consuming when I need to go back and correct because I have to correct it on each column and not just in one place.

Erin
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Easy to use software

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

I've been using it for about 4 years in my role, and it gets easier each time I use it (which is really only at year-end closeout), but haven't had a lot of problems. Knowledge articles and online database has lots of good information.

Easy to use, not expensive, great instructions.

Not web based, and have to download on computer. Makes it super difficult to upgrade computers - our IT department can never get it uploaded correctly.

Kim

Fixed Asssets

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

My overall experience with Sage has been excellent, but if there is a problem with a report I find I get no real help from support.

I like that Sage Fixed Asset is user friendly and offers a lot of reports.

Support could be better. When I have a problem I used to be able to call and speak to someone now it's online chat which usually leads to a phone call. It is a lot of time wasted.

Adam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use but expensive

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

we use this to go along with your Sage 100 ERP and it's easy to use. If you have Sage then this is a great option

It is very expensive and it's licenced by workstation. You have to buy in bundles of 2 so that drives the cost up.