Aha! Erfahrungen

Mike
Mike
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only paid for task management software to use!

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Great so far. Always quick to respond and really helpful. They even let me pause my account while we had a slow down in the business.

There are so few tools that allow you to develop the strategic direction of a product alongside the aspects of delivery. Being able to add the strategic vision, goals and initiatives plus link those to the releases and roadmap is awesome! I also love how as the product management I can see all the work passed to my team in a release schedule view whilst also maintaining a Kanban view for my team's workflow management.

Stop messing around with Jira/Confluence, Monday or Trello and get on Aha!

The tool is so rich that it can take some getting used to but once you get stuck in then you really feel the benefit!

Matt

The Best End-to-End Product Management Software Available

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

I have implemented and used Aha! across several companies and have seen it grow for nearly a decade. It keeps only getting better.

Aha!'s data model is robust and flexible to account for our unique way of running our business. The reporting and notes/collaboration tools allow us to consolidate all of our PM-based efforts into a single system. This helps keep everyone aligned, organized and efficient.

Because the application is so robust, there are some workflows sub-optimal user experiences (e.g. accessing views and report versions, creating capacity plans) that make onboarding new users cumbersome.

monday.com, Asana und ProdPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Flexible data model, custom fields/tables, and great reporting/roadmapping.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization (and past organizations!) achieve success — especially with reporting and notes. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions (support@aha.io) you may have.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good option for maintaing a backlog of features and defects

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Aha has been a good product for us, however we would like to see some updates or find a better long term solution.

Aha! is great for keeping a running backlog of features and defects to be seen across the organization and with external clients if desired. It makes voting on ideas easy and sharing those ideas out simple.

Aha! can sometimes be buggy when typing up a new idea, the admin portal is messy and hard to navigate. It is difficult to search for particular items in the portal from the back end. I wish there were more options to customize what fields people could and couldn't see.

Glenn
Glenn
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good product for strategy and roadmap planning

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

Good product and one of the best SAS solutions in the product strategy space. Hoping the new service model they are adopting doesn't alienate existing customers but time will tell.

Ease of use, thoughtful design, ability to manage backlog of ideas and promote to a roadmap and subsequently JIRA for execution

The service model that Aha! is evolving towards is self-service unless you subscribe to their Enterprise+ licensing tier and meet a certain minimum number of seats. Disappointing to not get the same level of service commitment that the company provided in their early days but they claim a "lean" servicing model per my recent discussions with their Customer Success department.

Ryan

Finally A Product Management Application That Solves All Needs

Bewertet am 28.6.2022

From the moment our trial started, I was impressed by the software and support we were provided. We weren't provided a sales pitch to later lead to a demo with no direction as is the case with most new application onboarding. Our sales person was also our technical advisor with a background in product management. They were able to answer all questions during our initial call. They demoed the product as it related to our experiences. And, they provided technical support throughout our trial. It truly was an excellent experience.

Aha! solves nearly every need we have for product management. It easily integrates with systems we've found difficult to connect in the past and it provides a straightforward, easy-to-use interface for stakeholders to provide Ideas and Requirements. One or both of these have been a major struggle for other applications we've tested. On top of this, Aha! provides a structure to our product management and future roadmap that we've not had in the past. This is important as a single user may work across multiple workspaces managing a multitude of products.

If you are not familiar with the technical setup, there are some complexities to work through, especially if integrating with other systems. However, once done correctly, these integrations work flawlessly. Also, if you are new to agile product management or you've never worked in a rigid product roadmap structure in the past, there is a learning curve. With this said, once learned, it will make you a better product manager while making you far more productive.

Lucidchart und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

They solved for nearly all of our use cases and provided an experience and product that will allow use to grow over time.

Hi Ryan,
Many thanks for sharing your review. I am so glad to hear that our Customer Success team was able to help you get set up. Every member of our customer success team has deep product management expertise — and our primary purpose is to increase the happy use of Aha! products. We are available 24/7 and respond to everyone globally within a couple of hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@aha.io if you have any other questions.

Rekha
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent tool for product innovation and management

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

I love that Aha! Customer teams are focused on customer success. They provide exceptional support and their knowledge center is outstanding! Every Aha customer support interaction has been quick, and addressed to satisfaction. All employees seem like they are experienced and well trained and respectful/professional.

The roadmap functionality and features, ideas portal and the ability to create dynamic presentation are key features that have been critical to our product teams. I like that we can connect the strategy of our business, goals and mission at the function and feature level. The UI is easy and intuitive and connecting to Jira is a huge plus for our collaboration with solutions engineering teams.

SAFe methodology is not completely implemented - although we have found ways to engineer it to fit our organizational maturity in adoption of SAFe

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

It did not provide useful tools for product management, strategy, ideas portal. It was hard to see the tracebility and provide senior level management reporting

Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Customer support, ease of use and setup, great UI, ability to have cohesive view across all areas, strategy, product, development teams, marketing, etc.
Kim
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Fantastic Support & Quick Start Up

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

The exceptional Support Team has made all the difference in how we've been able to effectively use Aha! to manage projects. They REALLY do respond in a couple hours, the chat function is fantastic for quick questions, and it's very easy to schedule time to talk through more complex topics. The quality of the knowledge base, video tutorials and regularly offered trainings are the best I've experienced. Behind all that is a knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful team of Support folks.

Aha! provides a comprehensive set of tools to allow our teams to track work from an initial thought through to completion. Using Aha! we managed an extremely complex software implementation with multiple integrations and were able to track the work at varying levels of detail while always knowing status. Aha!'s My Work dashboard, assignment and commenting capabilities ensured our team members, with minimal effort, could readily identify their work, call out and address roadblocks and communicate progress. Team members who are more interested in doing the work than saying what work they did are converts to the value of Aha!, praising searchability, ease of use and a central repository for all the critical information.

Determining the workspace structure proved challenging for us and we are still trying to decide what's the right configuration. Still, there's really no wrong way to set it up and the flexibility and adaptability of the product will allow us to evolve our structure to meet our evolving organization's needs.

Jira, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Confluence und Wrike

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

limited capabilities, poor visualization, high touch for PM and minimal features for team members

Smartsheet, Google Sheets und Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Usability and intuitive UI, tagging and commenting, and project management without a big lift for team members who just want to get work done.
Jon
Jon

Great Start!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Program-level road mapping is looking very positive. We are looking to continue the evaluation for a bit more and then look to purchase a number of enterprise-wide licences for program and project managers to utilise and share a common and collaborative platform.

Very robust, yet flexible to my needs and presentation. Always accessible with the cloud-based format. Visual illustrations of roadmaps and timelines across many projects and programs conveys customisable key messages to all key stakeholders- Executives, managers, and team members, alike. Customer support is also awesome; I was able to engage in a 1:1 tutorial and answer all my queries at that time and readily afterwards.

A bit of a learning curve as to how to apply the software to fit my requirements and intentions. Customer support helped a lot to easily overcome that.

Strategic Roadmaps und Visio

Strategic Roadmaps und Visio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

For the integration and features noted above.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very complete product. Great customer support.

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

Has all the features I need to conduct my daily Product Management work, and the tool's speed and performance makes it very easy to work with.

Pricing gets very expensive as it is paid per user. Should have an option of unlimited guest members (viewers)

There are many features and functionalities. I believe the onboarding tutorials could be more detailed and show real daily examples of features usage.

Hi Jessica,
Many thanks for your review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. We offer a variety of plans to meet different organizational needs. Many customers find our Enterprise plan is great for balancing paid seats for folks who need to add and manage product data with unlimited seats for folks who just need to review and comment on data. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us a note at support@aha.io. Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Possibly the best product management and roadmapping tool. Period.

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

We love it -- My team and I. Their support has been quite great too.

We love it -- My team and I. Their support has been quite great too.

Simplicity and ease of use. We tested almost 4 other products and can safely say Aha! takes away the complexity and the confusion away for small product teams when building software, and yet retains the powerful features so that we can grow.

Cant think of anything extraordinary that may have had a negative impact. Really can't..

ProductPlan, Airtable und Productboard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Simplicity and ease of use. They also had a very attractive Startup plan, which requires qualification. But we'd likely have still bought it, considering that we didn't want to spend so much time learning how to use a tool :) instead preferred a tool that adapts to our own ways.
Audrey
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service, hands down!

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great.

It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well.

The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team.

Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually...

The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that.

The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

Asana

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

We needed transparency, a department wide overview of all projects and campaigns that we could easily share with the powers that be. There was little project management capabilities that truly helped the team move campaigns forward - so the robustness of Aha! takes care of that and so much more! Now we have a birds eye view of every detail of what we do.

Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Because Aha! is even more robust. I used Asana in my marketing firm for years and loved it, but we are not a Google based company and it still had limited options that Aha! beats.
Liam
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Simply the best

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Aha has listened to its customers and consistently delivered a product that does exactly what it says on the tin. Customer support is of course world class - fast, responsive, intelligent and useful proactive assistance. Concierge service that comes with Ent+ is extremely useful.

Everything works how you'd expect it to. It is EASY to use if you spend an hour or two looking at the help videos and basking in the glow of what an amazing product you're investing in. Trustworthy company, eat their own dog food, led by a guy who wrote a book called Lovability. For us, finally being able to visualise our ambitions, go beyond simple roadmapping pitfalls to an optimised value-driven world, integrated with project management tools. Perfect.

Onboarding through the help files isn't that great, as it's now a fairly large and complex product. However, the accompanying videos are short and perfectly poised to help. You should expect to commit people to this product to understand and train others. Once you've configured and set up it's a breeze and a joy.
I could have done with more help containing output from workshops and discussions, whereas currently you need to use a combination of Notes and description fields, or some sort of crossover with Ideas. It isn't very clear and that is surprising seeing as product managers use it. You'd have thought a clear workflow capturing initiative and feature level discussions would be normal.

ProductPlan und Productboard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

The others tend to focus on planning and prioritisation, whereas Aha has the reporting, strategic end of things is stronger, plus frankly Aha employs product managers to help you. You simply cannot compete with a support team of your peers.
Grant
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This product has it all.

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

Excellent experience so far. Putting more time into the setup and structure pays dividends later down the track. This is where the training and documentation really puts it ahead of the competition as we have not had a situation where we have not found an answer.

This product can scale like our aspirations - it is very useful when you are small for structuring how to work, and when you are large for managing the multiple streams of development.
Great integration to other products like Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams as well, this formed a large part of our decision-making for purchase.

At first we struggled with integrating this with our standard project management tools. Then we realised that educating our delivery leads to use the built-in tools was more efficient (and cost effective) than double-handling! Problem solved, and efficiency gains as well.

Microsoft Azure und Basecamp

Warum Aha! gewählt wurde

Ease of use and ability to scale as we grow.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

The ease of use and intuitive nature of the platform was the main driver. The other was the advanced features that we think will be required as we grow. We did not want to limit our growth to the initial software, or have to migrate mid-flight in our growth range.
Tim
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Game Changer for Product Portfolio Planning

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Aha worked with us in a very patient and collaborative manner to understand our needs and create the right solution package to help us make this transition successful. They worked with us over the course of 3 months on the setup and were available on a daily basis to answer questions and provide advice.

1. The roadmap interface is intuitive, clean, and provides the visual information at a glance that our end users can easily understand.

2. The integration with JIRA is robust and reliable.

3. The support is excellent with quick turn-around and helpful solutions.

I would like a "drag and drop" ability to manage dependencies between Releases/Epics/Stories on the roadmaps. I'm sure it will be added in the future, as Aha provides an excellent forum for obtaining feedback.

ProductPlan, Strategic Roadmaps, Asana und ProdPad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aha!

Best combination of functionality, interface, and support. Aha has tremendous experience in this field and it shows in their product.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

More than just roadmapping

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

We have been extremely happy with the ease of use, overall features and value provided by Aha! for our roadmapping and project management needs. Of particular note has been the support response times and turn-around time on solving reported issues.

Aha! delivers on the promise to make product roadmapping easy however it offers more than just that. We have been using it as a common platform in product management for planning product roadmaps across the different groups and business units in our organization. While various other tools for managing product features and backlog were already in use integrating Aha! into them allows us to work on and provide an overall big-picture where planning and tracking strategic objectives is more easily done.

Among the most useful features for us are the idea portal and flexible reporting capabilities. The reporting features allow us to replace sharing information in powerpoints to sharing a real-time view of product roadmaps and projects. The idea portal has allowed us to create a handful of portals to capture both internal ideas as well as external ones to connect and collaborate with our customers on developing solutions to solve their problems.

In addition to that we have also used it as our main project management tool and recently in other functions to for example plan marketing campaigns.

While it does provide Single Sign-On and directory integration it lacks more flexible group management that would allow you to link permissions and access rights to Active Directory groups to manage via group membership which is typically needed in larger ogranizations and results in some amount of manual work for us in assigning and changing user permissions.

Carol
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Product Management made easier!

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

As a Product Manager I definitely have seen improvements in my release planning and processes. Users can really visualize sprints, releases and backlog items and easily navigate throughout the system. Being able to share beautifully colored roadmaps with executives is a definite plus!

Drag and Drop in the Workflow BoardDrag and Drop in Sprint Planning - easily move items to defer to later Sprint, move back into the backlog, etc.Easily move items from ideas to featuresIntegration with TeamSupport to quickly receive priority issues from customer support calls.

Because there are so many features I feel like I am not taking advantage of everything. I find myself creating 'workarounds' for things I need to do when there may be a better way. However, the support is awesome!!

Hi Carol,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! has helped make your life easier and share beautiful roadmaps! We have an extensive knowledge base if you want to dig deeper into any particular feature: https://www.aha.io/support. Or our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Tanja
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An advanced strategic tool with lots of functions and possibilities

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

Aha! is the only tool we are using for common road mapping all over the company. Our plan is to also use the idea portal in the future. That will be step no. 2 for us, we just have tested it a bit so far. Roadmaps are prio.no. 1.

Aha! is our first common road mapping tool in our company. It helps us to get a common focus on the work to do, and for aligning towards our company strategy. We are getting more and more advanced with different views = roadmaps, but also with the minimum alignment between the different divisions. We use different Release layout, e.g., for SW and for mixed SW/HW.

I would say that it is a challenge in the beginning for users like me, that have not a product manager background, to see what to do and where it all fits. So a very easy "Aha! for dummies" guide, like the really good film clips that are found in the Aha! internet pages, that would have made my working life a bit easier. But a really like the short film clips, they are very useful. Maybe that could be an option, to make them available from the data model? The you get a bit more info than the text there, they could be linked to the short films directly. =)

Hi Tanja,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve strategic alignment. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. It sounds like you found some other helpful clips on our website too! I really like your idea about adding them to our data overview model. We will consider it! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Matt
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Aha is a great way to manage the product portfolio

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Aha provides a place to capture our entire portfolio in one place and allows independent support of each business division. This is enabling enhanced planning dialogue and greater transparency throughout our organization. We use it to model and support our value stream which makes it easy to ascertain current information about the disposition of each feature. This, in turn, informs better decision making.

Also, on the rare occasion when we do need support, the team at Aha is always responsive and always very helpful. And the tool is always available and stable and has not left us hanging at any critical moments

the flexibility/configurability is the best thing about Aha. It can be configured to match business processes and needs and does not force adherence to any particular process. The diverse needs across our entire business portfolio are supported.

understanding "the lay of the land" within the tool is always a little confusing for my new users. Some expect to have hand-holding type navigation, but that is not this tool. A few minutes to show them the basics usually gets them up and running.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad that the flexibility of Aha! Roadmaps means our software can fully support your needs. For new users, we have a great overview on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha). As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have (support@aha.io).

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Project & Portfolio Mgmt

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

We can share project information and status immediately within our team, also useful for visual displays for internal and external meetings.

As an IS project management team, we like Aha's ability to organize all project and portfolio information in one spot. The custom report section's timeline report is used frequently for all portfolio reviews, and it allows us to drill down to a product, release, feature with 3 clicks.
We also use the comments sections for meeting minutes and another task tracking. I would estimate we only use 50% of Aha's capabilities but are very happy with our purchase. I Also customer service is 5 star when I submit an email I get a response often within the hour.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but videos help. I think you need a senior resource that will take a couple weeks to sift through all the features and identify what's important for your implementation vs. nice to have. Since we are an IS PM team, we don't use strategy and ideas, we only use product, release, features & reports tabs. We have experimented with strategy and ideas features but have not had the time to fully explore.

There are a couple of items I have mentioned to customer service:
I would like the ability to store documents with the assurance I can recall if needed - currently, when I attach word docs I have to keep a backup in SharePoint based on advice from customer service.
I would like the calendar to exclude weekends as the default (or as an option) currently when I set up releases using my templates I have to go in and change start and end dates to workdays,

Peggy
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Best end-to-end product management tool on the market!

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

Aha! is a complete end-to-end product management solution that has the capability to organize features using simple-to-complex org hierarchies while simultaneously promoting product management best practices. There were many areas in which Aha! outshined other tools: application stability, overall performance & speed, ease of use, (just the right amount of) flexibility in feature organization, and out-of-the-box intuitive planning structures (eg feature organization, release planning, roadmaps, idea management), and it's full set of field integrations with JIRA. While many of these sound like fundamental requirements for any product tool, I found a majority of the 9 or so tools I trialed to be significantly lacking in these areas. Aha! is more expensive than some of the other popular product tools out there but the cost is easily justified by their larger feature set that'll save teams time and money, along with providing a stable and consistent user experience. Also, Aha! was also one of the very few tools that supported the capture of ideas directly from mobile phones and enabled users to easily attach mobile screenshots to an Idea or Feature card.

Since AHA is a very robust, flexible app that can scale with a business, there's an initial learning curve (as is the case with any software that provides this level of flexibility). The up front time investment is worth it because once the application is set up, it's very easy for the team to understand, navigate and use!

ALEX
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Product Management Tool

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

C-Suite and Executive level Goals and Initiatives are linked all the way down to Features and Defects worked on by Engineering.
Live reports (can be used in Aha presentations) are a huge time saver.
A versatile tool that provides the Product Management team with lots of options for roadmap creation, program increment & release planning and tracking.
Support is amazing and very responsive.
Live updates to the software. Great to get new features without extra wait time.

Live updates to the software. Sometimes the updates are unexpected and break current behaviors internal processes with no warning. Takes days/weeks to adjust afterward.
Unclear on why certain features are changed. The response is frequently that user groups said it should work the new way. No clarity of how to access this pool of user groups to share opinions. If possible, both new and old options need to be allowed.
Where possible need to allow to turn certain features on/off at the global level.
Recently started to push out certain features (e.g. Automation) only to higher subscription tier levels. Software is expensive enough to have all features at all levels. More direct/hands-on support can be kept at higher levels.

Mark

Lots of Opportunity

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Prioritizing work and managing the roadmaps are the most intuitive and foundational parts to Aha!. The Integrations to various development systems are also strong.

Additional integrations with UX-type solutions such as Figma are only available through the additional development product. Our current development product is so integrated into our development activities, that it'll be very hard to move to a new system to take advantage of these additional integrations. Direct product usage integration would also be immensely valuable to add to the software to track the performance and engagement of delivered work and monitor KPIs.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your Figma integration request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. Please note that our API is available and can be used to create integrations. You can find more information here: aha.io/api. As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at support@aha.io.

Nolan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool that is continually improving with helpful support reps

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

It's very good. While occasionally frustrating, the tool itself does work once the data is in there.

Getting all the data in and hierarchy setup requires somebody with knowledge of Aha, but it's worth it.

I'm definitely impressed with how many positive changes I've seen to it over the last two years and the customer support is infinitely better than any other tool I've used

Tool allows you to easily and visually create product hierarchy

Integration with Jira is incredibly helpful

Support reps respond promptly and always have the answer (even if it is "that's not possible")

It's improved massively in the last two years since I started using it

Easy to customize fields/issues

Some views meant to be easy to view are still ugly and not easy to change (pivot table / custom roadmap)

Occasionally Buggy - this comes with the territory of continually improving

The hierarchy can be restrictive, although I've noticed this has improved recently as well so hopeful it's eliminated as a problem in the future

Some features (capacity planning, dynamic forms, idea widgets) are only on the enterprise+ plan which is annoying considering how basic they are to the function of Aha

Andras
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Best in class Release Management SaaS Solution

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

I used Aha! in a 400K person software develop company and then implemented in a SMB NFP standards organization. It was able to support both environments without issue. Great response from a network / app pov. Scales to your organization needs.

Aha! is SaaS based Release management software that provides a very flexible and customizable process based engine which provides unsurpassed reporting and analytics of your releases and strategy. The product provides good integration with other devops tooling and non-licensed based portals for access by average non-seated users.

There is a need for strong SCRUM or process background and it will take some effort to setup the processes. This is not necessary a con but the tool requires a couple of weeks of effort to setup before adding users. Even then I suggest you add a project test the process and adjust.

Doug
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Without Equal -- Absolutely Essential for Strategic Thinking and Planning

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

I used Aha! very successfully in my previous job, and when I decided to start my own company, it was one of the first pieces of software I knew I needed to license. No way I'm starting something this important without it.

Comparing Aha! with other business software like Trello, Airtable, Jira, etc entirely misses the point. Aha! is about strategy. It's a serious tool for serious thinkers, not a lightweight, card metaphor.

It encourages you to think through what you want to accomplish and why, while enabling you to link the releases and features that make up your strategic roadmap to these measurable, strategic objectives.

Features can (and should!) be easily linked with tactical Jira User Story (and Subtask) and Task issues, which will then bi-directionally sync Feature/issue data between systems and automatically update completion percentage for at-a-glance executive status reporting.

I've tried a LOT of other products, including those solutions built on top of Jira. Save yourself the time, and check out Aha! It's the only product that actually helps me think through my strategy and links these models and timelines to tactics so that I can see progress against my objectives.

The state of Gantt charts can be a little confusing, e.g. "Click here for latest version" and/or enabled "Save" button, when I haven't made any changes.