Gladly

Sortieren nach

Lindsey

Gladly Review from a Customer Care Associate

Bewertet am 15.1.2022

The telephone, chat feature, and text/sms feature, and even the e-mail feature are SO much more innovative than our last system. It's like night & day. It's 100% better.

I like how you can task things or set projects in Gladly and always have them visible and available during the workday/work week. I like how you can edit tasks, have a due date for them, assign people to tasks, etc. Gladly is easy to use and visually appealing to be simple. I like that.

I don't love that chatting system sometimes because customer's sometimes don't see our chat or they get lost somewhere within the chat or get timed out and then they rate me negatively for not getting the chat even though I answered. ALL chats should be emailed to the customer automatically so that they see that we responded.

Tracee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Glad to use Gladly!

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

I love that all channels feed into this one location so you have all ways that a customer has reached out all in one profile and the more you build the profile the better it works and is more helpful to support staff and most importantly the customer!

The ability to have the customer as the focus and centralized around them is fantastic, it is the best system for customer support that I have used in 20 years

The ONLY complaint I have is how pending tasks sometimes do not show over in the left hand side of your inbox and the green notification bars that show at the top of the program block out some of the important information of the customer that you are currently working on

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

Easy to get information and view the messages

Customer not able to see us writing them back

John Reniel

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

Bewertet am 21.9.2022

Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Hafiz
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I will gladly recommend "Gladly"

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

With Gladly, Support representatives feel empowered with natural efficiency, accompanied by a contemporary messaging interface that gives them the capability to converse across several channels and consequently the consumers feel pampered all the time.

Gladly is a customer-centric help desk platform for e-Com brands. Their great quote is, "Clients are not tickets or cases; they are actual human beings." They put customers and conversations as their top priority. Gladly provides an all-in-one platform for representatives to answer to clients across all channels from just one screen, "without tickets."

No real discomfort or negatives to report on Gladly as my team felt their experience enhanced significantly after the implementation of this software. If I can point out one single thing, the mobile application is slightly buggy at times.

Alexis

Gladly review

Bewertet am 29.1.2023

Using gladly as our primary tool software was the most amazing experience I've ever had. Because of gladly, the workload was 1000 times simpler and lighter. It's a great idea to consolidate all conversations in one location. Additionally, I love how easy it is to navigate with the icons.

I enjoy how easy it is to help clients using all available contact channels through phones, chat and emails and how useful it is to have everything in one place. You don't need to look through a lot of previous tickets in other areas to solve each client's problem because everything is so conveniently situated.

Nothing that I can think of, as the tool has been wonderful thus far in all respects.

Lester Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gladly as the world's most love and trusted Platform

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

Gladly assists commerce brands, including our company, in transforming customer service in order to increase loyalty by providing excellent customer service experiences through the platform.

What I like most about Gladly is it has a single, lifelong conversation across all channels. The user can view the customer's entire conversation history, regardless of channel, in a single view. This gives customers more context, less repetition, faster responses, and a more personal touch.

Although the user may experience errors when exporting data, Gladly significantly improves the platform's reporting capabilities, making it an even more powerful tool to everyone.

Rutchie Mae

Gladly as the most innovative Software - Connecting Customers with Tickets

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

I love the overall Seamless experience between the agent and the customer in this Software. The usability by the customers and agents and the compatibility of this to our Platforms and company.

I like the Features of this Customer Service Software. The ticketing feature wherein we can handle multiple channels of communication. It has Complete customer service systems. This customer service platform has all of the features you need in a single platform and Gladly has it all.

I believe that not all customer service software is created equal- nor perfect but looking forward to how Gladly innovates more in the future.

Marisol
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Gladly

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Excellent

Excellent

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

Raiza

Gladly Review

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Overall positive

Overall positive

Being able to reduce duplicate reach outs from the same user across different channels - which affect volume projections

Whenever a customer reaches out to multiple channels, the SLA is counted in each of the channels so it results to inaccurate data as an agent is only able to assist in one channel at a time

Jane

Work in Progress

Mostly good.

Mostly good.

It seems to be adaptable to our needs. Sometimes there are too many features that we don't use.

Occasional glitches (need to reboot) but that is rare.

Jessie
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gladly keeps things organized!

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

As a customer service employee, Glady is excellent at organizing customer information and keeping all interactions in one place from email/chat/text/call history, and ability to make notes and create tasks for other teams so each team member is on the same page if the customer reaches back out and each employee can pick up where the other left off easily.

Small complaint honestly, but I wish I could edit the appearance and ring tone as I prefer to work on screens in dark mode and the ring tone is not pleasing when you hear it 50+ times a day.

Jordan Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gladly, One of the most efficient tools that should not be missed out!

Bewertet am 22.1.2023

My overall experience with gladly has been very great, nothing is perfect, but needless to say, my nitpicks about gladly is not a really huge issue, considering it is already good for what it offers, while it can certainly improve in some areas, I can confidently say that it is definitely one of the best software or platforms out there.

The user interface of gladly and how it is easy to navigate unlike most similar platform.

The ability to not be able to send emails or leave notes on the ticket, without having to merge.

ZoëMae

Gladly Review

Bewertet am 3.1.2023

has made my job much easier

has made my job much easier

like being able to easily search for customers and past contacts

cannot see all contacts closed in a shift, merging customer profiles is difficult because of customer #s not being consistent

Christopher

Gladly Revieww

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

So far so good.

So far so good.

Easy to use and user-friendly. The email and call distribution is just right.

There are instances that tickets may not appear in real time but if you try to wait for a couple of seconds, they will appear on your task list.

Reannah
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The most functional software to keep tabs closed

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

We're definitely accessing more customers at a quicker pace with Gladly! It has streamlined our workflow significantly compared to previous softwares

Gladly offers so much within its interface, and it removes the need to have multiple tabs open! The interface is extremely user friendly

There are small learning curves with the different options that are provided with Gladly, some of which can be difficult to find instructions for online

Nichole
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gladly is amazing!

Bewertet am 18.1.2022

10/10 I love using Gladly!

10/10 I love using Gladly!

I like how current this feels. Most programs feel archaic. This is up to date and feels like "smart" software

The cancel button for emails. It needs to have a prompt that asks if we are sure we want to cancel

Morli

Great Gladly review

very helpful and efficient tool which makes functions effective and timely

very helpful and efficient tool which makes functions effective and timely

helps in customer data, search history, various channels on signal thread, transfers & helps in coaching

to switch for projects, the workforce has to be informed

Clarke
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gladly is the best!

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

It's so great! I love that this is my CS platform and it's so easy to use!

It's so great! I love that this is my CS platform and it's so easy to use!

So easy to use to communicate with customers. They love the integration with shopify and how easy it is for us to locate orders.

I wish that they had a mass assign for tickets - we have to pull tickets one by one which is fine, but we could have some time saved

Anthony

CXO Anthony

Bewertet am 9.3.2022

My overall experience with this system is fantastic I never to seem to run into any problems since I started using it.

How easy it is to navigate through the system and how easily you can connect to customer info and the amount of info the system can hold without glitches.

I find the system to operate perfectly and for it to be able to pull up info fast.

valerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Gladly!

Bewertet am 3.1.2023

It has been great -- we won't be leaving Gladly EVER.

It has been great -- we won't be leaving Gladly EVER.

The easy of set up and customer history.

Not having a CRM personal for the brand.

Faith

Gladly is great

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

I love the fact it is soooo easy to use Gladly.

Being able to connect the retail location with the customer we are talking with.

Jamiah
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

I love Gladly

Bewertet am 11.3.2022

it's very easy to use, easy to learn and organized

sometimes the answer feature glitches and won't show the full answer

Shelby

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

Being able to quickly access customer data

Lagging and inconsistency with customer account mergers