TruckingOffice Bewertungen

TruckingOffice

Web-based trucking management software

4.5/5 (19 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

This software is a pleasure to work with.

Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Keeps me extremely organized.

This software is a pleasure to work with. It's so simple, clean to look and and easy to use. I find myself actually wanting to do the bookkeeping just so I can run the various reports with one click and see how my business is doing. I tried other software options that were more feature-rich, but they ended up being unnecessarily complicated. As soon as I switched to Trucking Office, I knew that it was going to be a keeper. And don't fall for the bigger software options from others that allow you to integrate everything like load boards and factoring. The integration always results in a watered down version that is clunky. This then makes it necessary to go outside the software to the other provider anyway. Trucking officer is no-thrills basic stuff and that is really what is so great about it. No extra noise, no distracting designs and colors, just a very easy to use layout and features. Great Job!!! I will be a customer for a long time.

A mobile app or a least a more mobile friendly version would be nice. The software can be used on my smart phone okay, but it takes a bit of scrolling and snooping around to see where everything got squished to. Just needs to be optimized for mobile (adjust the layout) and should be no problem. When entering new customers/drops/vendors, it would be nice if the system auto populated options from the web (like Ascend TMS, this is Ascend's only redeeming feature, though), instead of requiring me to manually enter each new vendor. It does auto populate for future entries once they are entered though. Also, would be great if Trucking Office continued to build on their simple design with ELD (coming soon) and some sort of navigation / routing option (emailing directions to a driver, which this software can do, is too low tech). If whatever Trucking Office offers in the future is as easy to look and an use as this offering, I will sign up for it in a second.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very good software to keep up with trucks and loads

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great software to keep up with loads, billing, company profit, Truck profit /loss

We have enjoyed using this software for the last few years. It has made it easy to keep up with the loads that our trucks are on, and which loads we have billed and not received payment on. For the price it has a lot of features that makes really helps speed up the office side of things. Keep up with driver paycheck, YTD pay, loads, billing, and payments. If you enter all the information in the system it will let you know exactly what the profit is company wide or by each Truck / Driver.

I'm sure it might not have some of the features that higher priced software has, but for a small to medium sized trucking company it is hard to beat for the price. That being said I really do not have any Cons for the software.

Mit Google übersetzen

Our company is very satisfied with TruckingOffice

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company is very satisfied with TruckingOffice The support team has always been very efficient to help me with any problems.

It is very simple

I would like to be able to print specific companies that have a balance due

Antwort von TruckingOffice

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is a Great Product built for trucking companies. I have tried others and none compare.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has completely streamlined my Trucking operations and freed up valuable time and space to focus on other important matters. It's simple and easy to grasp, however, there are tons of resources and guides to help you figure anything out. Reports are a blessing. I can quickly and easily get snap shots of almost every facet of the business. The IFTA reporting is worth the price of my subscription alone. After a year of trying to manage everything with complex spreadsheets that just seemed balloon into multiple tabs, equations, and macros, I decided to leverage technology and let the professionals do what they do best. Best business decision I've made!

Price for storage. It's not a big deal because I don't need it but perhaps if it was less expensive then I'd use it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Makes office work and IFTA so much faster

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software make my IFTA headache 4 times a year go away. If this was for nothing but IFTA it would be well worth money, but it does so much more. From drivers to trucks everything is so much easier to keep track of. Lets me know when a truck is needing a inspection sticker, tags, maintenance. Everything I need in one software. Thank you Trucking Office, you have saved a lot of my hair from being pulled out.

Everything

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’ve been looking for months for a program to do everything this does. I wanted to know how much it cost for dead head miles and profit/loss per mile. How much am I actually making per trip. Reminders for tags, physicals, expenses, maintenance, etc.

Easy to use and understand. A few minutes a day keeps up with all my back office/accounting.

As a car hauler, I have several BOL’s, drop offs, and pickups along the way. At first it was a little confusing because it wanted me to clarify the route. I thought it would give the best option and then I could make adjustments. Every time I added another load to the trip, I had to go through the clarification again. I now, save the trip as a PDF, for reference, so it’s no problem.

Mit Google übersetzen

The programs are user friendly and we are able to get all employees trained on inputting information

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything needed to get the company running strong and more into futher growning.

User friendly, plus my accounting / HR , dispatcher, office manager and any other person that we need to train on it can learn it with no problem. Were able to get reports in basic and full format pdf form, this has been a great help for us.

If there can be something for payroll for other people we would like to add to the company, but we run other programs which help until this is incorporated with this program in the future. We are able to open up programs and retirve the information needed to complete the process.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good for trucking but could have some improvements

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this for putting all my loads and figuring IFTA and keeping track of all my expenses. It is fairly simple to setup and use. I do find there are some things that could use tweaking. One truck can be on 2 loads at one time using 2 different trailers. The software doesn't allow that. I have to create a seperate truck to do that. And you can't link loads which I have needed to do also. So this software limits me. I have also used your IFTA and been told by the state of Georgia the figures were wrong for my 1st quarter. If I get another letter stating the same thing, I will have to cancel my svc. It's not cost effective to pay the $50 fee for a late fee and pay extra for your IFTA svc. I have emailed cust svc about this twice with no response.

Antwort von TruckingOffice

Hello Angela, Thank you for the kind review and thank you for expressing your concerns. The developers are currently working on a solution that would solve your multiple load issue and we hope to be releasing that early next year. In regards to the IFTA form problem my records indicate that we called you at the time and resolved the issue. If it is still a problem please let me know. -Allen

Best Program Ever!!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is so far the mos helpful and easy program for me,Love it,I never knew that I could find a software so helpful to work with,One thing i can say is please do not go no where because without you guys I wouldn't be able to survive with my company.

Everything

There's nothing that I would say I don't like.

Antwort von TruckingOffice

Thank you Claudia! We appreciate your business.

Needs More

Bewertet am 25.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There is quite a bit that Trucking office does do and offer. For a single truck operation it would be great. But for multiple truck operation and using with owner operators it lacks alot.

Cons,
1. Driver settlements, only show what driver made, not what the gross of the load paid, so driver asks alot of questions about load especially if they are a percentage base driver. Owner operators are same issue.

2. No Quick-books integration or import/export options available available

3. Can not use for Freight Brokerage

Pro's
1. Will automatically figure miles for all empty and loaded miles.

2. Keeps track of IRP miles too

3. Easy load generation, and customer shipper, and consignee setup

4. Great for LTL carriers as you create each load individually and then group all LTL onto a truck, trailer and driver.

Mit Google übersetzen

This software by far is the easiest way to keep track of your trucking business.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the simplicity of this product. It runs our fleet very efficiently. It's a step by step process to enter the loads and if you use code BRRN2018 you will receive 10% off for life.

We have not experienced anything negative with this program yet. If there was a con it would be a bigger filesafe at startup.

Mit Google übersetzen

The system was easy to figure out and I am no computer wizard.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The office puts in the info and at my convenience I go in find the trip print it out and in a few short minutes i,am back on the road.Customer service was great a few things we didn't understand 1 call and they stepped us through the issue...Problem solved.

There has been no down side so far.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic easy to use software. Love the edit function and cost keeping of the loads moved.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the fact it breaks down the cost per mile. So you know exactly what you are making and is easier to forecast with this information as well.

I would color code the loads as loading, dispatched, waiting on insurance, etc easier to track the loads.

Antwort von TruckingOffice

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business!

Best Tracking Management software

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We solved, lot of problems sence we have that software, freight bills send on time, easy to control freight, trucks,and income.

everything, easy to use,semple, we like everything about this software.

cant find anything to say,about what we do not like.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software to figure out ifta miles

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It divides up miles for each state automatically and saves a lot of time calculating when filling for IFTA.

It take a lot of time to put in driver trips and specially when you have more than one drops in one trip. Other than it is really helpful

Easy to learn - Easy to use

Bewertet am 27.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I started using this software back in 2005 when my father (Ron Campbell) first built it I couldn't believe how much easier it was to keep track of everything. Running a trucking business is hectic. You need TruckingOffice to keep things on track. TruckingOffice makes it easy!

ease of use , not so

Bewertet am 6.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

to much fluff,not easy to use. After having tried it for five months , i have found to do things simple and quick. This is not it.I would not recommend to anyone. My time is money and when it takes forty five minutes to put in a six stop trip, to long.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great Software for small trucking companies

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to get started and use. Does not have all the bells and whistles that a more expensive might have, But has most of everything needed to run our trucking company. The great thing is that is very easy to use and quick.

Very useful for Owner Operators

Bewertet am 18.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trucking Office helps me easily keep track of my expenses (fuel and maintenance) and IFTA logs. Simple one click to see what I've done for the year

Antwort von TruckingOffice

Thanks Mike, we appreciate your business.