4,6

Bewertungen

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2020

Online Termin

Über Instagram online Termin buchen.....

Die es kein kostenloses Version gibt....

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Lou S.
Branche: Buchhaltung

All in one CRM like App

Bewertet am 31.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa L.

Wonderful app

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience is wonderful

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Alex K.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Decent booking platform but there are limitations

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience was ok with Booksy but it was short lived.

I like how easy it is to get the platform up and going. It makes it easy to setup your profile and list your services.

I did not like that the platform makes users download the app in order for them to book. There needs to be a non app user way to book services on the app. This limits the amount of people willing to do business with booksy business owners because some people don't want to add on another app to their phone. It would be nice if there was intergrated facebook ads marketing in the platform. Perhaps Booksy needs to take a couple pages out out of Vagaro's book.

Antwort von Booksy

Hi Alex,

Thanks for trying out Booksy and for letting us know about your experience! Customers can in fact book without having to download the app to their phones. They can do so by visiting www.booksy.com and navigating to the appropriate business profile. We also have integrations with Google, Facebook, and Instagram.

We're constantly improving our platform and would welcome you back anytime!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Courtney W.

Beyond disappointed 😔

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

Horrible, betrayed, scandalous ,atrocious,

Convenient .

After 2 years of paid subscriptions I felt abused by customer service and belittled they rushed me off and told me someone would call from upper management to resolve my problem but they never did 😔😔😔I’m very disappointed that they were not able to amicably resolved my very simple accounting 🧾 issue.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Alex K.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Booksy is a game changer

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it I have no problem with it.

I have had a lot of problems in the past to get an appointment for a haircut. First time I used I save a lot of time booked a day in advance and got there my appointment was right on Time. You never worried coz you know you secured your place.

they should connect with a lot more businesses

Antwort von Booksy

Hi Alex, thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We're so glad that you had a good experience!

Latoria S.

Perfect Assistant

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Desiree A.

Great service

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review
I can post reviews to my IG
Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG
I can post pictures to my profile

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation.
the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing.
my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Michael W.

Independent Barber

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Excellent

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Kelsey W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

Eduardo O.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Chris D.

Booksy Review

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Troy H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Chantelle H.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Best Software

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

I Have nothing negative to say.
Except for the gallery could be easier to use....
if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Rachelle S.

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Lisa M.

Dynamic Booking App

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Janay R.

5 Star Rating

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

How detailed you can make your services.

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Tracy F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

so easy in my day to day business

Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Crystal C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great for ones who work alone.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin B.
Branche: Bildende Kunst
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Booking System

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Denise P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Freddy P.

Best booking serving

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

Chandra E.

Good basic system

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Sadie G.

Best Booking Service!!

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with booksy has been awesome! Their customer service is quick and has my satisfaction in their forefront.

There is no back-and-forth conversation with the clients that are wanting to book. They simply go on there, they look for my open spots, they find the service they want and the app tells them whether there is enough time on that day for That particular service. They request to book it, I confirm it, and email is sent to them… Or a text… And then they are booked! It is as easy and simple as that!

If I had to look for a “Con” I would say that sometimes the clients don’t realize that I have to confirm the appointment. I have had one person come in thinking that she had an appointment when she had requested it late the night before and I didn’t see it to confirm it or decline.