ezTalks Bewertungen

ezTalks for online meetings

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On the fly web meetings.

I find ez Talks to be fast, straightforward, and easy to use. Users are not required to install anything to be a participant, and they can attend the video conference straight from their browser. Also, users don't need to register an account either which makes starting an on the fly meeting fast and easy. One of the best video quality wise packages you can find, 1080p HD video resolution.

So far no cons found using this package. It has all the things you would need for conferencing virtually.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ez talks was an alternative to go to meeting that we chose to use to conduct online lecture

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is very aesthetic in its design. setting up a meeting was very easy and convenient for students

The software is very limited in functionality unless you purchase the business version when it is advertised as a free software. I was unable to activate the video call feature until the software was purchased and you also have to download in order to use as opposed to a fully online functionality.

Antwort von ezTalks

Hi April,
Thank you for your review on Capterra. I am afraid that there are some misunderstanding here about our free plan.
The free plan has all the features of the paid plan and the only limit of the free plan is the duration, which is 40 minutes for each meeting. More detailed functions you can refer to https://www.eztalks.com/pricing or discuss with our online service team.
And you mentioned you cannot activate a video call, would you tell us more details? Is that you cannot start a meeting?
Sorry for any inconvenience caused and will wait for your reply.

Eztalks review

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me to contact via video call while other service providers such as whatsapp, skype, etc. are banned to call soneone in dubai.

Too many screens to invite someone to a call. It would be nicer to handle this via main screen. Also when you invite someone, you get the pop-up message "invitation sented" which I don't think gramatically correct.

Antwort von ezTalks

Hi Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your review on ezTalks. We are constantly improving our product and service and welcome any suggestion from our users. The invitation feature will be changed into a easier way soon. For the grammatical error, could you tell me the software version? The most updated version clearly pops up the correct message.
Your reply will be much appreciated.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

A Great Application for Video Conferencing!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's an easy-to-use application with a great, simple design.
It is accessible on many different platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and a browser.
I really like that the video quality is HD.
The whiteboard and screen sharing functionalities are much appreciated.
It's great that users invited to a conference do not need to sign in.
My video conferences are with users in different parts of the world, and I appreciate that there is no lag or issues in connecting us.

The 40 minutes for the free plan seems a bit low.

Eztalks is Best Video Conferencing Software

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Eztalks.com is really Best Video Conferencing Software,it helps our company communicate easier!Thanks

Cheap,easy to use,nice service

EzTalks for English classes online

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Good software, needs a little bit of improvement.

You can share the screen, you have a whiteboard. Easy to use software, and helpful staff who try to solve any issues you might have.

Only 40 minutes are free whilst other softwares offer better deals. I had a premium plan and there were constant noises during my lessons which I thought might be the fault of my PC or Internet. However, changed to a different software and there was no noises, so it may be something from EzTalks.

5.0/10

Excellent, easy-to-use

Bewertet am 30.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With the help of EZTalks, face to face interaction regardless of the time and distance has become THAT easy, moreover, the APP support my mobile perfectly, now it's possible for us to chat on-the-go

Mit Google übersetzen

A good piece of meeting software

Bewertet am 30.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the HD video, i can start the meeting with my friends, see them in HD video, Really cool. Thanks EZTalks