Fiix

4,5 (621)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Fiix ist Dein schnellster Weg zu einer besseren Wartung.

Sortieren nach

Bryan
Bryan
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This has been exactly what we wanted for a price we were willing to pay.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

Tracking and reporting on work requests. Asset tracking and preventative maintenance scheduling.

The import utility for this software will get you to a fully functioning facility management system to take work requests and track assets. Very easy to use and lots of valuable data on the completed work done by your department. The preloaded reporting is great. We have been extremely happy with this software.

The custom report writer will take some time to learn if you're not familiar with it. Being able to attach a file to a guest submitted report would be nice.

Alex
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track essential information in an age where large volumes of data need tracked.

Bewertet am 11.3.2020

I cant even begin to guess how much paper Fiix has saved me. It has allowed me to keep a much closer eye on equipment maintenance and best of all, things actually get recorded that they were completed. Excellent!

I like the inventory and cost tracking features, work order history and equipment information features. I love being able to store relevant documents or photos right with the asset that they belong with

I would like to see integrations with more suppliers, such as amazon business, mcmaster carr, or even the ability to integrate with other more local suppliers

eMaint CMMS und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix

Honestly, I had been using the free version of Fiix for some time for my personal use and so I already knew how to use it well and felt comfortable in setting it up myself. I had already ran a trial period at my Terminal using the free version as well, so I had quite a few assets already listed and had some work orders already tracked.
Tarjei
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Folders under "Files"

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Not very experienced yet, but using it on a daily basis, as it is mandatory and required by my employer.

I am not experienced with similar software from earlier, but have some very limited proarc and SAP experince. Otherwise i have used Sharepoint for years.

I miss the feature to make folders under "files". On larger projects we need to separate different documents, reports, pictures etc. etc in different folders so it is easy to find the correct ducument later when we make the final documentation package to client. I am used to make such folders, with headings that make it easy to find what you are looking for later. As i experience today with Fiix, everything is dropped in the "big black box". On larger projects we can easily have hundreds of different documents, reports, pictures etc. dropped off here. To find the correct we have to read, and open one by one...... To preliminary solve this issue i always have my own parallel projects file in Sharepoint where i can separate documents in folders. It should be easy to make it possible to create folders with headings under the Files menu.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi Tarjei, Welcome to Fiix! Thank you for the feedback about our file management system. We have great news. We're currently working on improving the way Fiix manages files and will submit a feature request on your behalf about including folders under files. If you are looking for some extra training on Fiix, we do offer free basic training courses. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for these sessions!

Sheldon

Simple setup

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

Overall Fiix does what we require from a CMMS and our auditors are happy to see how we are using the system to track maintenance activities,

Setup of the system was straight forward and intuitive. The software has good features including preset reports that can be run "as is", or edited to suit your needs.

The layout of the printed Work Order could be improved by making more customisable. It is possible to show or hide different sections but I would enjoy more options to improve the layout to be more functional and aesthetically pleasing

MEX Maintenance

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix

The decision to go with Fiix was made to maintain business continuity, (other sites were already running Fiiix)
PEDRO
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing CMMS and customer service for the price you pay.

Bewertet am 12.11.2020

Fiix is an amazing Software, very easy to use, a lot of useful features and data import/export capability which allows you to perform different analysis. Customer service is excellent. They really value your feedback and is considered to improve the software for future version releases.

Very easy to use which allows people with low software skills learn quick and be part of your Work Order system and data entry.

For the hour meter reading entry feature, it would be great if you could see the previews entry on the equipment and prevent the wrong (lower meter reading) value to be entered as the hour meters reading can only and not decrease.

UpKeep

John
  • Branche: Maschinerie

I have been FIXX'd

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

We are AS9100 and ISO9001 certified and FIXX has been very well received in audit reviews and another tool to track and correct audit findings.

Ease of use! Data entry easily transforms task lists to scheduled maintenance procedures. Fixx also allows for machine relocation and assignment. Reports have been easy to provide to answer any questions regarding Maintenance functions, a wide rage of report templates are available. We are a small operation and have not needed the expanded version, that being said, I have used similar programs at other sites and FIXX by far has been the most user friendly system I have used.

I have some limitations on printing maintenance tasks, its a formatting issue. Tasks are emailed to users and available by logging in to the program, so we have little need for printing.

Francisco Javier
Francisco Javier
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

CMMS at hand

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

for us, this software allows us to manage our maintenance program with ease and the follow up of the performance is clearly reflected on the indicators it has integrated.

Very intuitive, easy set up, and also the mobile versions of the software allows you to bring it and complete the work orders, create notifications and whatever you need directly on the field.

I've been asked about our CMMS by people that need SAP integration and unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this interface, for what I've read Fiix can work with Oracle based ERP's

Ruben
Ruben

The software is very useful as a information resource

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

The software helps with keeping track of the 600+ pieces of equipment that my department manages.

It is easy to navigate through the web site and see the features that are available to me. All of our equipment is easy to access and update. The program helps me with my daily duties and responsibilities as well as with incidental activities like checking on certain equipment.

There are many aspects to the program that i am not familiar with and I don't think I am getting the full benefit from it.

Joerg
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great solution for our maintenance needs

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

I enjoy using Fiix for the maintenance for our 20+ homes and businesses.

I enjoy using Fiix for the maintenance for our 20+ homes and businesses.

I love that our assets and workorders are combined in one big database. The webaccess is great but the mobile access is absolutely necessary for us ! Being able to use our previous barcodes for our equipment made using Fiix simple.

The mobile app seems to be a bit laggy sometimes but still fully usable . The biggest CON might be that work request submitted by guests cannot inquire about the WO status or even cancel it.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great too for day to day use

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

I enjoy using the FIIX program for keeping track of all my day to day equipment use and it’s a great tool for organizing what tasks require to be completed. I have a lot on my plate so FIIX is a great tool for keeping me on track.

Only thing is I feel the program could be a little more user friendly when it comes to editing/fixing error input readings.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Good for small enterprises

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

We mainly used it for Work Order accountability and to have history of tasks completed.

Customer Support was great, but the overall product needs improvement.

Unable to make bulk edits, difficult to navigate user permissions, and reporting structure needs to be improved. Mobile App and Desktop version do not line up with each other. The platform allows for too many human errors and it is hard to maintain clean data. Inventory can be way off than what is reported by the system.

UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix

The costs associated with the other option was significantly higher.
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

Bewertet am 23.2.2020

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following :

1- Evaluating the assets performance...

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following :

1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity.
2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets.
3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software:
1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized.
2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive.
3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

The most annoying points:
1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report.
2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

Oracle Database

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Claudio Jr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

David
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fiix review

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule.
I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs. That is when I realized, as a 2 man operation, I was spending more time on the computer in the office, entering work orders and information than I was actually doing on the repairs. Fiix would be a great tool for a larger company with more than 5 employees, and a must is to have one person that their job is to input work orders and keep the system updated. It just took to much time from my schedule, especially for 10 minute jobs. It took longer to input and clear the job, then to just do it.
I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly!
Fiix is a good tool, just not for our size operation.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Dennis
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Bewertet am 13.10.2016

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Ryan
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets I currently only have the ability to select one cabinet as an asset instead of all the specific cabinets that require work. This is something that can be worked around, however the work order is only associated with the one asset. The work history is then lost for the other cabinets. For companies that require documentation for ISO certifications/audits this can create issues depending on the work performed. It is unreasonable to have a work order for each menial task just for record keeping sake.

Wayne
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Our Fiix Implementation Has Been Excellent

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

I tested several web-based MMS applications before I decided to buy and implement Fiix. The great thing about Fiix software is it allowed us to easily create and track Work Orders, defined all Scheduled Maintenance for all equipment in the Power Plant and Schedule it within the Maintenance Management System. This is gives us the ability to have all maintenance tasks scheduled automatically according to manufacturer recommendations and automatically generates work orders to complete the maintenance tasks as they occur. Moreover, we can track and prioritize all maintenance tasks and provide status to all personnel and supervisors, as well as generate comprehensive reports on what needs to be done and what has been done.

My next steps are to integrate the Parts Inventory Control, Parts and Supply Management and Cost features so we can maintain our Inventory, track and order parts easily, as well as associate all required parts for each maintenance task. The big thing will be that this will enable us to track Maintenance Costs per asset and per system. This is huge for our regulatory reporting requirements.

Maintenance Management features were easy to setup and customize for our situation. This allows us to easily track and maintain our Scheduled Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance.

There is nothing I dislike about this software, really.

Barry
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great Maintenance Program

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

On top of all the building maintenance that gets tracked, it helps with our fleet of vehicles. It allows me to track all of the vehicle repairs with a complete history of parts and costs, and all the information is at your fingertips. Fiix will also let you run reports that will sum all the information on one report. There are many options that I don't use but as time goes on I know they're there if needed.

I have no real complaints at this time, It seems that the developers are always trying to improve the software and as long as the price doesn't keep going up, I'll stay happy.

Tara
  • Branche: Maschinerie

The best solution around

Bewertet am 13.10.2016

We have been using the software for a few years now. Prior to using MA CMMS we had a paper based system. Our business had grown to the point it was no longer possible to sufficiently manage the workflow manually. In looking for solutions we found MA CMMS. After a test drive of the system, we were very pleased with the functionality it offered and its ease of use. The system allows us to better manage our resouces . We can track inventory within the system which assist us in the billing process. There are several adhoc reports that provide useful information that we find helpful in doing predicative maintenance of systems we maintain. And it also provides data that is useful in system operation. And on top of that, it was very affordable compared to any other option we looked at. We are very pleased with the product and the customer service they offer. We look forward to a long working relationship with MA.

Ability to track parts used; assist in balancing work load among staff members; notification of status changes; reports

I find the mobile app a little confusing; may have too many comments fields. User sometimes is not sure where to put comments - doesn't appear to line up with online system.

Jocelyn
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

FIIX is a great CMMS

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

I like my CMMS

I like my CMMS

The mobile apps is very useful. i have 475 buildings to maintien. with this tool we enhance the travelling efficiacy.

what I like least is the construction of the report. there are already built reports but when we need precise data according to our business unit we have to build our own report but the tool is not very user-friendly. But I have excellent customer support that helps me whenever I have a need with building a rapport.

IBM Maximo Application Suite
Brad

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 17.1.2017

This is the second software that we've used. It's far from perfect but it works way better than the last one. It is a little querky and has it's bugs but overall it gets the job done.

Most things are linked together very well so you can get from an asset record to a service record to a part record very easily. They incorporate "hyperlinks" very well.
The cloud base works very well. We have multiple copies open at a time and data never seems to get misplaced or corrupted

Many very simple things like:
Fields in POs and other screens lack the ability to set defaults. Ex: vendor terms
Most columns in lists in various places around the program can be ordered or sorted by clicking on the header of that column yet many cannot. Most of these have no apaerent order either.
Many columns that have a fixed order are the wrong way and are ordered oldest on top instead of newest on top
The purchasing screens do not support package quantities which makes auto re-ordering and inventory control on such items a difficult task

Joe
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

Perfect for us.

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

It's a bit pricy. And for a smaller company it can be a tough hurdle to get over. But it is worth it. The software is very powerful. And the data/info you get is great. Even in our small operation (36 employees) it has proven very valuable even passed the maintenance aspect! Id recommend it to anyone. Just because the app portion doesn't work good for us. Doesn't mean it won't work for someone else.

The interface is easy to pick up for new employees. The overall use of the browser portion, is easy to use. It allows us things we never thought of after about 4 years. It will give you data you never had before.

The new app is terrible. I keep the old app loaded on my tech's tablets. It's not geared toward all types of uses. It's geared toward one type of use. The web browser portion is perfect. And that is what the app should be, just a scaled down mobile version of that. The price is also a bit rich for what we use. I wish it was a bit more ala-cart based. Pay for the features you use.

Kristy
  • Branche: Automotive

Inventory and Asset Management with Ease

Bewertet am 2.9.2020

I have worked with the FIIX software here at Tris USA for 5 years. Before I started FIIX was not utilized to its full potential. I have worked to utilize as many features as possible and we have found that we are more organized than ever. Downtime is lessened and productivity is increased because we know what we need and where it is. I am impressed with the user friendliness of the software and the ability of it to cover a range of needs.

I utilize the inventory aspects as well as the asset and purchasing aspects. FIIX allows us to easily keep up with our machinery and parts for those machines to keep things running smoothly. Purchasing and record keeping is a breeze and reports help us keep track of our budget easily.

All the features that we need are there, the only cons I find might be in search functions or labeling and photographing parts. Also we would be excited to see the mobile application beefed up to show more information.

Michael
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Fiix Software Review

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

Overall, the software meets our expectations.

Overall, the software meets our expectations.

It is easy to create work orders, task groups, purchase orders,and other components of the system.

As with any database, creating/populating the underlying data tables takes time. Deleting an asset that may have been duplicated appears to be impossible especially if a work order is attached to it.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that the software has helped you track your work orders, tasks, purchases, and more. You are right we've designed Fiix to be relational, which means that you won't be able to delete an asset or work order if there is another record associated with it. This is a security measure that helps ensures users are not accidentally deleting important information. If you are looking to delete an asset, you can create a 'Graveyard' site for assets that are out of commission. This helps you remove the old asset from your view while retaining your records.

Batyah
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

FIIX Review

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

I don't think some things were thought out well as far as factoring the diverse situations the customer can need, depending on where they live.
Some US states charge tax on freight, some don't, for instance. Why don't you structure some things for the PO to account for that. Some sections that need to be filled out - don't allow me to put the information I need.

It works okay for initiating PO to send out..

You changed the address field in the Businesses section so that it has Province instead of State.
So you are gearing to your Canada Customers & ignoring the US Customers that way. Why not at least have it state Province or State. You should have line item for Freight Charge so it can calculate the tax for those of us who need it. And those who are not charged tax on freight could leave the tax rate blank.. . Would be great if you had line item for Use Tax. PO Note section could be bigger. When adding items to a purchase, where it goes does not allow me to put in the information that helps me in the future.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi Batyah, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that our parts and supplies module does not meet your inventory management goals. That being said, we have filed feature requests about more versatile PO fields such as a Freight Charge and Use Tax field, more diverse address options, and more, on your behalf. Your feedback is incredibly valuable and it helps us continue to shape and improve our product!