TenantCloud Bewertungen

TenantCloud

Rental property accounting & management software

3.9/5 (62 Bewertungen)
Nina G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best property management software for small business

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

TenantCloud really helps in everyday rental management. It's easy to list vacant units, screen applicants, move in tenants, receive and track payments, assign maintenance requests and keep everything on the go with the mobile app. The support team is great. I have been asking for an autopay feature for a while and after few months they got back to me saying it was ready. Overal, I'm happy with my choice.

I am using TenantCloud for a while now and I really think they are doing a great work. I love the updates and the new design for the website. I like that for a small charge it gives you a bunch of valuable features. Especially I like that option of running the right report in the system and having the option to pay myself or having the tenant pay.

I think it is great that this product always have updates and adds different options that are valuable for landlords. I would only ask to add an inspection tool and maybe some way to send text messages to tenants and service providers through the site/app.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for the great feedback! We will pass your ideas to our development team.

Molida K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best inexpensive cloud property management system out there!

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I did extensive researching trying to find an affordable property management system that was cloud based and stumbled upon this one. I had signed up for the free version and loved the functionality of it all. Easy to navigate and look up by property or tenant. Love how you're able to implement a copy/scan of the actual lease agreement and save it. Everything is very simple and just the basics, like maintenance, tenant info, property info and ability to add pictures of the property as well, to reports, etc. Since then I had decided to upgrade to their 100 -150 property plan. The recent upgrades have made it worth my money.

When logging in a particular property's rent payment (and lets say i needed to log multiple payments for this property for different months that were behind) and after I click on save, it brings me back to the list of all the properties instead of back to the same property's accounting page to which I had just recorded a payment. Makes it a little difficult to log multiple payments for one property since I like to be able to view which months are behind and how much and have to ability to log payments accordingly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect for Small Landlords!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saved me a ton of time.

I could not have made it through my first year of managing my 4 properties without this. This is the 3rd year of using this soft and I'm loving it. They are continually improving the app. I am very pleased with the use of this program and my tenants love the convenience of paying their rent online. And maintenance requests are like a game. So easy, that even my elder tenants use it.

Well, they don't have a phone support, but once you figure out how to use support tickets you get used to it.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for a great feedback! We really appreciate your kind words.

Chrstopher S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Stressful... constantly opening support tickets with problems, no fast phone support

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The software has been overly stressful and take more of my time to use then I ever thought it would.

Lots of functionality, nice user interface, great mobile app, decent online support help (when applicable)

I've been using the software for almost a year now, and If I had to start over again, I WOULDN'T choose this software. It has been a non-stop struggle to get my tenant's user accounts connected to my landlord account, so they can access lease docs, pay invoices, etc. I have about 12 tenants using the software. At least half of them have had problems setting up a new user account and getting it connected to my landlord account. I'm constantly submitting support tickets and there is always a new reason why their account won't connect, and frankly the reason don't logically add up and in most cases simply aren't accurate. I've also had other issues like late invoices for monthly rent not generating late charges timely.

Socrates M.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's free and works great. Great for managing a handful of properties.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This is a great property management software if you've never tried one before. We use this to manage just under 50 units right now and it's been a blessing.

Nice and professional look. Easy to use. Simple features but all work very well. Allows you to collect online payments. Allows for you to upload documents like leases to be signed digitally too.

Only thing I can say can be improved is the feature to input multiple payments at the same time. If you don't do it in small batches, the application freezes momentarily.

Van L.

Tenant Cloud

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Equipment list is handy and can be useful since it stores data about make / model/ when installed / warranty etc... but not easy to work - the list do not have enough identifier data to let you know which equipment is what. You had to open each one to find out what it is . Maintenance Requests are great - to store repairs/installations/maintenance data - information that are critical in making property management decision every day.

Support may not be great in the sense that TC works at its own pace. Improvements that make users life easier are not implemented on a timely manner. Not much of an accounting system. Had to enter all data manually.

Shimon P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Lacks major features, very new product, but quickly developing

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is truly raw product and, in my opinion, not ready for prime time. I discover more and more features I miss which normal user would expect to be there, such as inability to delete user after he added or inability to add another tenant to the lease once you moved person in, inability to mark payments as received if you add tenant in the middle of the lease. And so on and so on. The customer support is very responsive, though. At least somebody listens! It has great potential, but for now it's not very practical product in my opinion. I am not sure how all other reviewers are using it (I do not assume those are fake reviews), but even simple functionality is challenging at this time. I would not recommend this product at the time of writing, but would revisit it a year later if it's still alive.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Shimon, thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time to review TenantCloud. Actually, we¿re currently working on a bunch of new features including those you named, and some of them are available now, like the ability to add another tenant to the lease. We¿re also working on how-to videos, so it¿ll be much easier for our users to discover how the system works. All these updates are coming very soon, so hope you¿ll find them helpful and will truly enjoy using TenantCloud.
Sincerely,
The TenantCloud Team

Peter P.

Pathetic Service

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pretty bad and will be out of business soon with this service and attitude.

Tried to cancel and they charged anyway. Then they would not issue a refund. Pretty pathetic. This is the pro.

Terrible interface and accounting. Not interactive.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We are sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Chris E.

Intuitive User Interface and Great Functionality

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.8.2017

Organization

You cannot beat the functionality for the price. No ridiculous learning curve like Rent Manager or other high priced software. Perfect for those managing <200 units.

Would like to see more customized reporting. Customer support could be quicker but still responds within 48 hours.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.

Molida K.

Best Free Property Management Software Online

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like how this software is free -up to 75 units at least- and that it's web-based so I am able to access it anywhere. I also like how easy it is to use and navigate. It provides landlords with up to 75 units for free, Easy-to-use Accounting, Marketing Website, Unlimited Tenants, Online Communication, Cloud Storage, Customizable Income/Expense Reports, Maintenance Staff Management, Online Rental Applications, Free Rental Payments, Online Maintenance Requests, and Automated ACH Payments from Tenants.

It does not provide a simple income and expense report, instead, it has a rent roll report that provides information for each unit individually, which is way too long of a report to print out.

Salah E.

Best cloud website

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment, contracts and more.
for me its one of the best cloud application that I used during the past years and I think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

I dont think i have that much to say but for me maybe they need to update the design of the receipt payment.

Ben S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great user interface but that's about it

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I really liked the user interface because it was intuitive and looked great. The price also seemed attractive give what the software promised to do.

The pros stopped at the UI. The payments set up is very clunking requiring tenants to go through 10 steps. There is no recurring / auto payments feature.
I had paid for a year subscription and asked for a refund after 2 weeks and was told there was no refund, so beware they will steal your money!

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We’re sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. We are constantly improving our services, and do our very best to ensure it is as easy as possible for all our users.

Leland T.
Mit Google übersetzen

great product , just no telephone support

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

got all my properties and tenants info in one desktop.

ease of use. great value for the money. great features and benefits to the renters.

not being able to contact someone by phone to get a response in a timely fashion. no sense of urgency especially when money is involved from tenants.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Leland, we appreciate your feedback. Our goal is always to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. Currently there's no phone support, but we will be happy to help. Just submit a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our team will contact you. Thanks!

3.0/10
Bekah G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Property Management Program I’ve Found!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We own/manage about 8 luxury apartment rentals and 6 business suites and this program has everything we need to be successful. I am so excited to see where our business goes now that we have the right tools to get us there!

Really easy to use, quickly learn how to maneuver through it, covers all the bases of what we needed the program to do and much more. It is a program we can and will grow our business with!

I have no complaints so far. I had looked through, downloaded and called about 20 different programs and nothing was exactly perfect for what we needed. Until I found TenantCloud! Then, it was like finally, the search is over!

Yaakov B.

Know who you are

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Okay for the part time manager but nothing more

It is simple to use for the features that it does have and everything is clearly labeled for what it does

If you are a real management company and plan on using this as your way of interacting and keeping files on tenants then this software product is not the way to go. It does not offer enough reports and it can only handle dealing with leases and tenants in a very simple fashion. Once you start to have to rely on the program for remembering thing such as how much people paid and when they paid with what it becomes very inadequate.

Rosa C.

We manage our 15 units for free

Bewertet am 15.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I heard about tenantcloud last year from a friend of mine. I wasn't hurrying to sign up. Most of the time free softwares end up poorly. I was using buildium, but it was too expensive. I signed up a while after tenantcloud integrated background checks. It's been half a year since and I'm loving it. Online payments, tenant screening and reports. We use it for our 15 units and everything works great. The system is very easy and customer support is great. I recommend it for small landlords, it's perfect.

It's free, it has online payments and a great customer support.

Waiting for criminal report to be integrated.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We can¿t thank you enough for your great review. Happy landlording!

Max G.
Mit Google übersetzen

My experience with this company was just said

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience was very negative. I signed up on Friday and set everything - property, units etc. Then I found out that I need to get verified. Ok no problem but verification process is totally absurd, like they are sending you to Mars. 1) A picture of you holding your drivers license (wtf) 2) cell phone sms verification 3) social networks verification 4) bill verification 5) credit card verification with a $2 non-refundable charge (are you kidding me?

So long story short - they don't support Google Fi and I can't get verified. 3 days later support replies to online ticket: Sorry can't help you. That's it (btw no phone support, no live chat support)

Stay away from this company. They are not in the business to do business.

The promise to offer pretty much everything to manage landlord / tenant relationships

Absolutely ignorant customer support, clunky confusing interface, not flexible verification process

Antwort von TenantCloud

Sorry to hear about your experience with TenantCloud. The security is a major priority to us and we constantly keep the system up to date with the latest technologies.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. That is why we require additional steps to be taken in order to keep TenantCloud a secure place for our users. We do rely on your understanding.

Mit Google übersetzen

Thanks for the great product!

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like everything about this product. Seriously, I'm very impressed with the amazing job TenantCloud did. I manage my rentals by myself and I don't need any help, it's really great.

I can't think of anything. This product is probably the best tool I have seen on the market.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Wow! We were blown away by your review. It made our day. Thank you for using TenantCloud.

Raj S.
Mit Google übersetzen

TenantClous is a Great Free tool for new and experienced Landlords alike!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tenantcloud is very easy to set up and use. It took me a couple of hours to set up my 5 rental properties. I also like the fact that I can:
Advertise my vacant properties online using the software
Communicate with my tenants through the software
PLUS there are plenty of features in the FREE package that I have not yet explored!

Although it can handle up to 75 properties in the FREE package, there is only 512MB storage to support that many properties, which can be limiting when you want to upload good quality pictures, lease documents etc for each property. One improvement could be the ability to purchase additional storage at a reasonable price OR the ability to link the pictures and docs from another storage facility.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Ben, thanks you for using TenantCloud. Our support team will gladly work with you to resolve any issues you have with the system.

Richard C.

Small Operation Property Manager with 4 Single Family Homes in Portfolio

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

TenantCloud is awesome. The two Cons I had are very minor and may have already been fixed since they make updates to existing features and add new features about once a month. I can't be more satisfied with the product.

- Easy to use
- Ton of features
- All in one system that allows you to connect with tenants, owners, suppliers, and contractors
- Continuously add features to make the product better
- Extremely low cost, would be free for an operation my size expect I signed up for the feature that allows for payment through TenantCloud which only costs $9/month

- The accounting feature could be more user friendly, currently it isn't very easy to edit anything in the system. Instead you have to delete the item and reenter it.
- The system for potential tenants to submit rental applications was also not the most user friendly

Jerry H.

8 from 10, I'm happy with it overall

Bewertet am 22.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

After 3 years in property management with several previous software vendors I have found Tenantcloud and I could not be happier. It handles everything I need, that’s what I call end to end solution. They have recently released the design and I love it. When I signed up I was a bit confused with their pricing model ( they claimed to be free for 75 rental units) but it is actually free for 75 units with unlimited tenants and personal listing website. Can’t say this is the best solution on the market since I haven’t tried all of them, however, it is just perfect for diy landlords like me.

Some features are currently under construction but the support team promises to launch them soon.

Sam H.

Great app and trustworthy

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Will be great to connect management in different locations in the US and allow Contractor Service as referral to other Tenant cloud users

Easy to use, no problems so far. Been using it to manage 3 properties I would recommend it to others

Money transfer can be faster with use of Zelle type payments. Can list Contractors to other tenant users. Offer more services and discounts.

Amazing for its price

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software for the 3 units I own. It’s perfect for my small portfolio! A great way to limit my costs but still have everything documented and recorded for my records. Couldn’t be happier with my experience.

Cheap
Does all the basics you need
Perfect for a landlord of a small portfolio!
Beautiful user interface
Great app!
Record management
Reports
Online pay

Not as powerful or have automated capabilities as other PM software, but totally okay because it’s free or nearly free.

Mit Google übersetzen

Not simple enough for my tenants and no help line for them to call

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have three rentals and not one of my tenants can figure out how to pay online. As I am trying to find a solution to be able to manage my properties remotely this won't work. If it is this hard for tenants to figure out, they should have a help line to assist them with setup.

I requested they cancel and refund my payment as I have not received any payments from tenants and won't be continuing to use it, They will not refund.

Very unhappy

I liked the landlord interface and expense tracking.

Lack of help for tenants. They can't figure it your and there is no help line.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. TenantCloud does provide customer support. If you or your tenants happen to face any difficulties when setting up or providing online payments, you can contact us via support ticket. Our customer support team is always ready to help!

Francine C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for the price

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

Makes my life easier

Offers almost everything I want. Reports, tracking, payment, etc. Easy to set up, have access to mobile, and offers free owner website

Wish you could upload your own editable form. The forms are limited to their offering and don't have option to format/customize to need.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for the feedback! We¿ll keep working on improvements.