TenantCloud

Buchhaltungs- und Verwaltungssoftware für Mietobjekte

3,9 /5 (98 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
3,9
3,7
3,8
3,7
71% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect for Small Landlords!

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saved me a ton of time.

I could not have made it through my first year of managing my 4 properties without this. This is the 3rd year of using this soft and I'm loving it. They are continually improving the app. I am very pleased with the use of this program and my tenants love the convenience of paying their rent online. And maintenance requests are like a game. So easy, that even my elder tenants use it.

Well, they don't have a phone support, but once you figure out how to use support tickets you get used to it.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for a great feedback! We really appreciate your kind words.

Ryan G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Makes managing tenants a little easier

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tenant Cloud keeps things simple. This is what I want. There are some extremnely robust solutions that offer similar offering...but too much...is sometimes overwhelming. This suits my needs just fine. There are minor issues that could use some work however I feel like Tenant Cloud will likely get better as time goes on and for now I'm happy to go along for the ride! I think they have all the nuts and bolts for the most part and the price is reasonable. I would recommend people to give it a try.

Tenant Cloud helps with automation naturally. If I can use software that takes manually entries out of the equation...I'm a fan. This software does that nicely. Tenants can view and digitally sign their lease, view charges, pay rent, communicate through platform if they like. Oh and it generates reports. What else do you really need? The interface is rather simple...easy to work with and graphically pleasing. It's rather intuitive. Doesn't take long to become comfortable. It's a nice product offering that solves my problems.

There are small details that can be frustrating but overlooked. When drafting my boilerplate lease...the format comes out slight wrong every time. The software creates a bunch of space between words or sentences. It appears random but I just edit it every time I create a lease...to clean it up and look proper. Setting up the lease could use a few tweaks. Tenant can not see a list of charges until AFTER the lease is signed. I'd like for them to see the charges at the time the lease is signed. It helps Tenant visually see what they are paying for at time of signing.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We are very grateful for your kind words. Thanks a lot for such a positive feedback.

Chrstopher S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Stressful... constantly opening support tickets with problems, no fast phone support

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The software has been overly stressful and take more of my time to use then I ever thought it would.

Lots of functionality, nice user interface, great mobile app, decent online support help (when applicable)

I've been using the software for almost a year now, and If I had to start over again, I WOULDN'T choose this software. It has been a non-stop struggle to get my tenant's user accounts connected to my landlord account, so they can access lease docs, pay invoices, etc. I have about 12 tenants using the software. At least half of them have had problems setting up a new user account and getting it connected to my landlord account. I'm constantly submitting support tickets and there is always a new reason why their account won't connect, and frankly the reason don't logically add up and in most cases simply aren't accurate. I've also had other issues like late invoices for monthly rent not generating late charges timely.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Jeffery M.

SC Residential Property Manager

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Price for what you get is exceptional. Much of the same functionality that the big software services offer but for less $. I am happy I switched.

Software is easy to use and easy to onboard. Mostly intuitive and the price cannot be beat!

Some of the navigation within the site can be a little tricky and getting the tenants setup with online pay takes some hand holding but not much.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy you have switched to TenantCloud.

Kelli C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Tenant Cloud is the perfect solution for us!

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience, I would recommend they take requests and complaints more serious. As well, when making changes with updates, ensure that they are updates that consumers need or won't affect their current uses.

The ease of use, and ability to personalize most of the information input into the software.

The updates that are made regularly often affect items we were using and then they are no longer useful to us.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for your great review, we really appreciate that.

Deana M.

Our Go-To for tenant Management Systems

Bewertet am 14.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I am very happy. I have tried other much more costly programs and quickly returned back to tenancloud. It's ease of use, and customer service have been great. The program has improved dramatically over the years and they continue to listen to customer input to improve their programs!

As a property manager it is detrimental that you have systems in play in order to scale and grow your business. We like many, started out just my husband and I with a few rentals and have over the past few years scaled. It is impossible to keep everyone and all properties straight. Tenantcloud does it for us. All communication are recored, rent is tracked, deposits are tracked, leases are systematically emailed and e-signed. It's a no-brainer

There is little I don't like about the software. I will say that the most recent email sent out to tenants without first speaking to those of us who actually pay for your services did nothing but ignite an unnecessary fire and create added tension in an already very difficult time. Please remember to put the clients who are PAYING you first.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We appreciate your feedback very much. Thanks for staying with TenantCloud.

Paul W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Solid features, interface is lacking

Bewertet am 10.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To get both accounting and tenant management for this price is pretty good.

Unlike QuickBooks and most other accounting software it does not automatically import your transactions. This means every payee must be entered manually before any transactions can be categorized for them. The software makes no attempt to recognize vendors and assume the proper category. Also the accounting filters reset to default every time you make a change, so making many changes of the same type is brutal.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for finding time and leaving your feedback here. We appreciate it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Anthony M.
Branche: Tiefbau
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Small landlord

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far, my experience with TC has been great. I enjoy using the platform and have recommended it to several other investors.

I really like being able to track maintenance requests, collect rent, store documentation, and interact with tenants all in one single platform. I love my spreadsheets, but this has helped me eliminate a few. I'm also hoping this helps with next tax season to generate a simple file to upload and reduce some of the annoyance of all the included documentation of owning properties.

The only cons I struggle with are more than likely because I don't use it on a daily basis. Using it 1-2 times a month to follow up on rent payments and make sure I don't have any messages can make it a little slower navigating to where exactly I need to be. I also tried to setup recurring rent payments for tenants that haven't switched over to TC yet and I get a weird issue of duplicated rent bills. Could just be me not setting it up correctly, but not a big issue and takes 30 seconds to delete a transaction. The only other minor gripe is $90 for the year in order to use fee free rent collection for tenants. We have VenMo, PayPal, Zelle, etc with reduced to no fees. It's not a bad price (and still tax deductible) but that's my only real con.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please, create a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our Support Team will be happy to assist with the issue regarding duplicated rent bills.
We really appreciate your positive feedback.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Keith M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

TenantCloud has great functionality and just keeps getting better

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been seamless and very pleasurable. I've been able to effectively run a large multi-family property with very little learning curve and was able to get fully up to speed within a week or two

My favorite thing about the software is how simple it is to use and how well the modules flow into each other

The only thing I think could be improved is if the system didn't reset you all the way back to the main screen after you completed a transaction

Antwort von TenantCloud

We appreciate your great feedback very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Max G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

My experience with this company was just said

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience was very negative. I signed up on Friday and set everything - property, units etc. Then I found out that I need to get verified. Ok no problem but verification process is totally absurd, like they are sending you to Mars. 1) A picture of you holding your drivers license (wtf) 2) cell phone sms verification 3) social networks verification 4) bill verification 5) credit card verification with a $2 non-refundable charge (are you kidding me?

So long story short - they don't support Google Fi and I can't get verified. 3 days later support replies to online ticket: Sorry can't help you. That's it (btw no phone support, no live chat support)

Stay away from this company. They are not in the business to do business.

The promise to offer pretty much everything to manage landlord / tenant relationships

Absolutely ignorant customer support, clunky confusing interface, not flexible verification process

Antwort von TenantCloud

Sorry to hear about your experience with TenantCloud. The security is a major priority to us and we constantly keep the system up to date with the latest technologies.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. That is why we require additional steps to be taken in order to keep TenantCloud a secure place for our users. We do rely on your understanding.

Nina G.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best property management software for small business

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

TenantCloud really helps in everyday rental management. It's easy to list vacant units, screen applicants, move in tenants, receive and track payments, assign maintenance requests and keep everything on the go with the mobile app. The support team is great. I have been asking for an autopay feature for a while and after few months they got back to me saying it was ready. Overal, I'm happy with my choice.

I am using TenantCloud for a while now and I really think they are doing a great work. I love the updates and the new design for the website. I like that for a small charge it gives you a bunch of valuable features. Especially I like that option of running the right report in the system and having the option to pay myself or having the tenant pay.

I think it is great that this product always have updates and adds different options that are valuable for landlords. I would only ask to add an inspection tool and maybe some way to send text messages to tenants and service providers through the site/app.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for the great feedback! We will pass your ideas to our development team.

Diego Y.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best option for small landlords

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TenantCloud has been crucial to managing my rentals the last 2-3 years. Extremely helpful for recording my expenses and receipts and has been a life-saver come tax time when I need to do a final reconciliation of all activities. They're always improving it too, so I can tell they really believe in their product.

The free option for landlords/owners under 75 units is essential as a cost-effective way to manage your rentals. It's cloud-based and with constant updates to it's features and reporting. Allows for online tenant screening and standalone sites for individual units to list rentals. Very user-friendly interface allows me to enter expenses and collected rents in minutes and not waste any more time than I have to. Seems pretty robust with several features that I don't even use but I can see how they might be useful to institutional or larger landlords. Definitely recommend this product.

The report formats are not what I would choose, but they can be exported to excel and customized a bit so it's not a big deal. Never had to contact their customer support so I really don't know how they are, but I imagine they're pretty responsive given what I have read.

Molida K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best inexpensive cloud property management system out there!

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I did extensive researching trying to find an affordable property management system that was cloud based and stumbled upon this one. I had signed up for the free version and loved the functionality of it all. Easy to navigate and look up by property or tenant. Love how you're able to implement a copy/scan of the actual lease agreement and save it. Everything is very simple and just the basics, like maintenance, tenant info, property info and ability to add pictures of the property as well, to reports, etc. Since then I had decided to upgrade to their 100 -150 property plan. The recent upgrades have made it worth my money.

When logging in a particular property's rent payment (and lets say i needed to log multiple payments for this property for different months that were behind) and after I click on save, it brings me back to the list of all the properties instead of back to the same property's accounting page to which I had just recorded a payment. Makes it a little difficult to log multiple payments for one property since I like to be able to view which months are behind and how much and have to ability to log payments accordingly.

Scam that Won't Delete Your Account

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There was nothing about the software or customer experience that I enjoyed

Tenant cloud is *happy* to continue charging you every month, even though you haven't "completed setup" of your account; however, they:

- Have a customer service line that goes to voicemail (and no one returns your call)
- Have "chat" online that is unwilling to help, can't cancel your account, and won't transfer you to a supervisor

It's basically like the old "CD" scams that would get you paying a monthly rate and then make it very difficult to cancel the subscription

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to help all our customers and are trying to do that efficiently and in a timely manner.

As our Support Team has previously responded via a support ticket, your issue is being under review. You have subscribed to a paid plan and was using our system. Later we have added a new feature called "Onboarding" and since your account was missing some information it was shown to you as well.

Due to this, you must have misinterpreted the system onboarding. But the day you've contacted our Support Team, we have canceled your subscription. We are sorry you had such experience with our system. We are improving our service every day to make sure our users have the best tools that help their business.

Dennis T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ease of use, to the point

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great thus far. Can't complain.

Ease of use, no-fees through TC payment service, great customer support.

I'm a property manager of three units and doing this part time. For the most part, TenantCloud is simple and intuitive. When I had a question about a feature or how to do something, the Help section was useful. If that did not solve my issue then I would reach out to the Support Team. To my pleasant surprise, they had always come back to me quickly (within hours) and provided clear instructions as to how to solve for my needs. Lastly, rent invoice and collection is easy (and no-fees!).

Maybe the templates features (e.g. lease agreement template) could incorporate State-specific guidance? I found it time consuming using this template. For this reason I use something different, but I would like to have everything under TC.

Socrates M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's free and works great. Great for managing a handful of properties.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This is a great property management software if you've never tried one before. We use this to manage just under 50 units right now and it's been a blessing.

Nice and professional look. Easy to use. Simple features but all work very well. Allows you to collect online payments. Allows for you to upload documents like leases to be signed digitally too.

Only thing I can say can be improved is the feature to input multiple payments at the same time. If you don't do it in small batches, the application freezes momentarily.

Salah E.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tenant cloud

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recommend anyone working in the real estate industry to use tenant cloud.

Every time they update the system they have something new. They ask the customers about their feedback for new reports and options in the system.
They have a perfect team in the customer service.

Maybe they can add a furniture report for each unit

Stephanie M.

TenantCloud Property Management Software

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

My overall experience with TenantCloud is great. The customer service is very responsive and we well as the fact that there are many tutorials available from TenantCloud on Youtube and they have an extensive help library.

I like the easy of use and the fact that is reasonably priced for the level of management software needed.

The program is expanding every day, but I least like that I am not able to attach easily viewed notes to each unit.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for the great feedback! We really appreciate it.

Tyler H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Exactly what I was looking for!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it's been really good. Looking forward to seeing what things are added to the platform down the road.

I was looking for a way to further systematize my property management. Paperwork is awful and I had become familiar with products like Dotloop for streamlining all of it. Being able to upload forms and insert merge fields has allowed me to get rid of all of it! Additionally, I didn't want to have three different systems for managing things. One for accounting, one for collecting rent, one for paperwork. Tenant Cloud has allowed me to combine two.

The setup process was a little confusing at times. The biggest hurdle in setting these types of programs up is knowing how it will work for the tenant. That was challenging to navigate at times. Additionally, there are a few other features that I would LOVE to see integrated into the program. I would pay more for those features.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for such a great feedback. Our team is constantly working on new features so please, stay tuned!

Van L.

Tenant Cloud

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Equipment list is handy and can be useful since it stores data about make / model/ when installed / warranty etc... but not easy to work - the list do not have enough identifier data to let you know which equipment is what. You had to open each one to find out what it is . Maintenance Requests are great - to store repairs/installations/maintenance data - information that are critical in making property management decision every day.

Support may not be great in the sense that TC works at its own pace. Improvements that make users life easier are not implemented on a timely manner. Not much of an accounting system. Had to enter all data manually.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Shimon P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lacks major features, very new product, but quickly developing

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is truly raw product and, in my opinion, not ready for prime time. I discover more and more features I miss which normal user would expect to be there, such as inability to delete user after he added or inability to add another tenant to the lease once you moved person in, inability to mark payments as received if you add tenant in the middle of the lease. And so on and so on. The customer support is very responsive, though. At least somebody listens! It has great potential, but for now it's not very practical product in my opinion. I am not sure how all other reviewers are using it (I do not assume those are fake reviews), but even simple functionality is challenging at this time. I would not recommend this product at the time of writing, but would revisit it a year later if it's still alive.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Shimon, thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time to review TenantCloud. Actually, we¿re currently working on a bunch of new features including those you named, and some of them are available now, like the ability to add another tenant to the lease. We¿re also working on how-to videos, so it¿ll be much easier for our users to discover how the system works. All these updates are coming very soon, so hope you¿ll find them helpful and will truly enjoy using TenantCloud.
Sincerely,
The TenantCloud Team

Jordan N.

Self-serving meddlers

Bewertet am 15.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Terrible. Bad software. Bad leaders. Will do whatever suits them including talk to your tenants without you knowing.

Nothing. Stay away because they will interfere with your business.

TenantCloud [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a reporter and during the COVID-19 pandemic sent a survey to ALL tenants suggesting MULTIPLE ways to avoid paying their rent and asked if they would speak to a reporter. TenantCloud never told the Landlords about contacting their tenants or asked permission.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to inform you that we are taking into consideration your opinion to become better. We would also like to add, that the survey you have mentioned was sent to registered users at TenantCloud which agreed to take part in surveys and no other contacts, applicants, leads, roommates or dependents were contacted. Once again, as we told before, the purpose was to help landlords and tenants during these unpredictable times. We value your feedback.

Best regards and stay safe,
TenantCloud Team

Salah E.

Best cloud website

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it helps me track all related issues with my real estates

I have been using TenantCloud more than a year now and during this time they have changed a lot, they have updated the site to be one of the best and easy online websites to use for your real estate work. it makes you followup all payment contracts.
for me its one of the best cloud application that i used during the past years and i think they would be better during the time as they keep updating the website.

i dont think i have much to say as they are doing a great job, maybe they can update the design for the receipt payment.

Peter P.

Pathetic Service

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pretty bad and will be out of business soon with this service and attitude.

Tried to cancel and they charged anyway. Then they would not issue a refund. Pretty pathetic. This is the pro.

Terrible interface and accounting. Not interactive.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We are sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Chris E.

Intuitive User Interface and Great Functionality

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

Organization

You cannot beat the functionality for the price. No ridiculous learning curve like Rent Manager or other high priced software. Perfect for those managing <200 units.

Would like to see more customized reporting. Customer support could be quicker but still responds within 48 hours.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for the great feedback! We do our best to make your user experience as easy as possible.