TurboTax Business Erfahrungen

Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Pretty good but not great

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

good/organized, would rec for a larger company than my own

good/organized, would rec for a larger company than my own

used it when i had a very small business, easy to use but did not feel like it was worth the money.

a little pricey for the small amount of money i was making in my very small business. i ended up going a different route

Tabatha
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Best Tax Software for Home Use

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

I would recommend anyone not wanting to pay an arm and leg to have their taxes done to give this software a try! Dont hesitate and just do it! You won't regret it!

TurboTax is so easy to use, even if you've never used it before. It literally walks you through filing your taxes from beginning to end. I'm no genius by far and have been using TurboTax to do mine and my husband's taxes every year for the past 5 years or so. It makes it so simple by telling you exactly what information you need for each section of the forms and then you have the option to print and send your forms in or efile. It is reasonably priced and so quick to do!

I don't have any complaints about TurboTax at all!

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not as good as in the past.

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

Its an annual event to file and pay taxes, both Federal and State. I have used this software since it first was issued and this year was pretty much the first time I had problems. The first problem was when I tried to open an old return and it would not open claiming I had to put the purchase code in again. Well not that easy I called Turbo Tax support and they saw I purchased the software but couldn't find a key. Lucky I had a paper copy after 20 minutes somehow the line went dead. So much for support. Problem 2. Apple like to update its OS and Turbo Tax made the decision to make their software to only work on the new OS. I have not updated my computer because of old software that works and I don't have a need to spend about $2500 to update all the software just to do the taxes. I figured out a way by using someone else's computer and e-mailing my last years tax return to them and allowing it to be used with the new software. Turbo Tax should not have taken this step to make their software only to work on the newest system. This is a problem in the industry where I believe it is done to generate upgrade sales without regard to the consumer.

That is is still somewhat easy to use, but the new requirement of only working on the new MAC OS is a major problem.

That it would not work on an older computer that had all my old tax records that was used with previous editions of this software.

Lori
Lori
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Easy to use.

Bewertet am 3.7.2021

Straight forward.

Straight forward.

It is straightforward and pretty easy to use. It walks you through each step and if you have questions, you can click to learn more. You can also utilize live tax advisors to help. Also, If you have a simple tax return you can file it free with electronic filing. TurboTax is a great way to get your taxes done.

I really haven't noticed any cons for this software. The pricing seems reasonable or comparable to other tax software.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Makes Business Tax Filing Easier

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Overall it has been a relatively good experience with TurboTax Business.

Overall it has been a relatively good experience with TurboTax Business.

The software works much the same way Turbo Tax works but is geared toward business taxes. Includes all schedules etc. needed to calculate and file business taxes and can print vouchers to pay estimated taxes quarterly.

The software help is not as helpful as it could be. It offers simple assistance with descriptions and forms. Tech support by phone can be better.

Ron
Ron
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Non-existent support ruined my customer experience

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

This is the second time I have tried to use Turbotax Corporate, and I will never use this product again!! I was hopeful that the product was improved from the last time I tried it, and while it looked hopeful to start, the moment you encounter an error, you are screwed. I only gave the Turbotax Corporate a second chance, because I’m a huge fan of Turbotax for individuals and QuickBooks. I have used Quickbooks for 17 years and Turbotax for my personal tax returns since 2008. (Back when it was called QuickTax)

The desktop version of the software interfaces well with Quickbooks and updating most information with the exception of the CCA details was easy.

The CCA section of the program is horrible, and this is where the non-existent customer support is really hurting Intuit. I'm confident that the developers had a decent idea of when they built this section of the program, but the forms are not intuitive, and the context sensitive help is not helpful. I spent half an hour using the chat to try to get help, but it was probably in the top 2 of my worst experiences with customer support.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for more advanced taxes

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

When all you have is a W2 doing your own taxes is a piece of cake. But one you decide to switch things up and become self-employed, taxes go to a whole new level of complicated. I know I would've missed out on a ton of money if it weren't for turbo tax and honestly I probably would've been audited at some point too.

The help it gave me in figuring out how to get the most out of being self employed.

It was more expensive than I would've liked but it did pay for itself and then some.

latricia
latricia
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Turbo Tax Review

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

customer service is amazing the tech support is on point and I recommended other to used this software for their business.

The software is very easy to used it's explain everything you need to know to file your taxes correctly

I don't find any issues wrong with the product I always had good outcome when using the service overall.

Olga
Olga
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Very good software

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

It's perfect for what i need to do for my small business.

It's perfect for what i need to do for my small business.

It does everything i want it to do for me. Very good tips and help. Lots of helpful forms to figure out what needs to be done.

Not sure at the moment. I was usually able to figure out what i need to feel out and how to calculate everything.

Stephen
Stephen
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Your Timely and Terrific Tool for Taxes

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Turbo Tax for business is fantastic! It offers you a quick and easy solution for managing all the components of your personal or small business. In addition, if you use other products by the same software developer, they integrate well allowing you to pull in information like donations, expenses...etc. If you are looking to save money on having your taxes prepared, I would highly recommend first looking at Turbo Tax!

Turbo Tax takes what can be very complicated tax forms and breaks the whole process down into easy step by step instructions.

It can be hard to know at first which turbo tax product to get and whether or not you need the business solution.

Setareh
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

TurboTax Business is a powerful tax preparation software for small businesses

Bewertet am 29.4.2023

Overall, TurboTax Business is a comprehensive and user-friendly tax preparation software that is suitable for small businesses and self-employment. I do love TurboTax Business, and I totally recommend it to you if you are looking for a helpful and effective tax preparation tool.

I use TurboTax business for preparing tax dosuments of my small business. I also use the regular version of turboTax for personal household tax preparation. It is highly efficient, and saves you a lot of money and time. The tool offers thorough guidance and explanations throughout the tax preparation process, including industry-specific deductions and inventory management. The software is compatible with various operating systems, and the online version can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. TurboTax Business can be integrated with various financial financial software which allows for seamless data transfer with minimum errors.TurboTax Business has robust audit support capabilities, including representation from a tax professional and an automatic audit risk check.

Although I am satisfied with TurboTax Business, I can mention two cons for the software. While TurboTax Business covers a wide range of tax forms , it may not be suitable for more complex businesses tax returns or those with multiple states filing requirements.Another thing to mention is that the tool's desktop version requires manual updates and may not be as up-to-date as the online version.

Amy
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Highly recommend as a DIY option for income taxes

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

TurboTax Business really walks you through everything you need. My taxes aren't extraordinarily complex, but I do run an inventory-based business, so it's more complex than a basic employee tax filing. That said, TurboTax really seems like it can handle the tax situations of quite a lot of people. It's pretty reasonably priced, and asks you questions that walk you through everything. They've got helpful explanations embedded within the software for questions you'd likely have about a specific section. They also have a pretty thorough help section, as well as live support if you need (though I never did). I hadn't ever done my own taxes before (only used H&R Block or similar in the past before owning a business), but I felt like TurboTax was very approachable.

The only small complaint I have is that if you aren't working on the software for a little while, it logs you out (which is great for security purposes), but then when you log back in, it just takes you to the dashboard and you have to navigate back to the part you were working on. I wish it would give you the option when you log back in of taking you directly to the last page you had been on when it logged you out.

Neha
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Worth purchasing for complicated returns!

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Turbo Tax is one of the easiest tax programs to use. It stands out for how easy it is to use and its intuitive design and flow. It has a free filing option available, but if one want to take advantage of deduction & credits, one need to pay for it.

The software lets you import W-2’s as well as your previous year’s return. Turbo Tax also has good tools for finding errors in your return. It runs a complete final check over both state and federal returns to look for errors and see if there are any deductions or credits you missed.

It’s most expensive software when compared with others. Free version of this is only viable for simple returns. Filing a regular 1040 will need to go with one of the paid versions.

• Branche: Computer-Software

TurboTax crushes the competition

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

I'm so glad that I switched to TurboTax many years ago, I can't imagine using anything else at this point.

Integration with third party entities like banks and stock trading firms makes it incredibly easy to input data without a lot of manual intervention.

The artificial intelligence could use some improvement where it thinks that you want to do a particular task, but it's not always accurate.

Nitinkumar
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

TTBInc 2020 cannot co-exist with TTBInc 2021 - Support is clueless, chat only, No telephone number!!
Support guys on chat actually tells you if you buy from retailers(which BTW has listed all retailers on their website) then don't expect any help. TTBinc 2020 and TTBinc cannot co-exist. I have saved chats for anyone who cares, about how disgusting the experience with support was.

Till TTBinc 2020 everything was good. With TTBinc 2021 - something has changed as described below.

Support guys on chat actually tells you if you buy from retailers(which BTW has listed all retailers on their website) then don't expect any help. TTBinc 2020 and TTBinc 2021 cannot co-exist. I have saved chats for anyone who cares, about how disgusting the experience with support was. They have a non-working half-cooked Patch with missing steps which they give you on live chat and which doesn't work. They don't help you over remote connection knowing that it is not going to work. So had to uninstall and re-install TTBinc 2020 on a different computer - where I had to get new codes from Support. They did provide new codes though.

Teresa
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

TurboTax

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

Great experience, I like the product

Great experience, I like the product

I been using this product for 2 years and I do like the fact that is easy to use as long as you just read every line and calculate correct you can do know wrong. It is sent directly over to IRS so, you don't have to worry about sending it in the mail.

It is expensive for something that you have to do once a year only. There much cheaper tax products for business like TaxAct and TaxSlayer .

Corey
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Thank you for saving me money!

Bewertet am 8.1.2020

Turbo Tax Business is easy to use and has little hassle involved with it. I have used it every year since I started being self-employed and it has kept up to date with the current tax codes. I'm not going to do my taxes with anyone else but Turbo Tax!

Turbo Tax Business gives you multiple ways to look at how you can save money for your business. You can input deductions and costs and make adjustments without starting all the way over so you know immediately if it helps you or makes you pay Uncle Sam more.

I always hate putting in my essential info like social security number but it is a necessary thing. I have always felt that Turbo Tax is secure though and I make sure my password is really strong to help fight the hackers any way that I can.

Amodini
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

BEST self-serving tax filing software ever for Small Businesses :)

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

Totally Helpful and Amazing!!! loved it

Totally Helpful and Amazing!!! loved it

I recently opened an incorporated small business. I didn't know how to do taxes nor did I have the time to go and get it done from a professional. Having said that, I was also avoiding to pay the large fee the professionals charge and decided to try TurboTax business. Wouldn't lie it was confusing at first but the portal is so easy to use and self explantory that I was able to do my taxes on my own. The constant hints, suggestions on the site really help and guide you to state your business expense clearly and save on taxes. I love the live chat feature which I used to talk to a professional without having to get out of my house. The professional was so helpful and helped me save on taxes and get a good refund!!! Honestly, love it so much and will continue using Turbo Tax for my personal as well as business tax filing. Love that they provide you a tax return copy in the end for your reference and the payment method and payment process is super easy. 10/10 recommend

Dislike nothing! Everything is explained step by step. Honestly feel like an accountant after doing my own taxes. Couldn't be an easier. I would say though- There should be a turbo tax phone app- not sure if they already have one.

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love this software

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

We love it!

We love it!

It's very easy to use for small business owners - it's great to know that you are keeping track of expenses and income daily so that tax time doesn't have to be so stressful

I have had to have a CPA friend log in to make sure that everything is accounted for correctly

Priscilla
Priscilla
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a fair tax application but there's better ones

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

I had no issues with it I just found a better program

I had no issues with it I just found a better program

it got the job done and I didn't have to redo them they weren't sent back to me so hey taxes accomplished

It does not have the features or functionality of QuickBooks

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great if your taxes are simple

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Turbotax is a great solution for young single people with few assets, 1099s, investments, or savings accounts.

Intuit lobbies the government to make your taxes more difficult to do without turbotax. Not suitable for complex taxes.

• Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ease of use and makes my life easier during tax season

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

I really enjoy how easy TurboTax is for users who are not very tax savvy. They usually go through a series of questions to help you understand whether you fit within certain criteria (i.e. if you owe capital gains by asking whether you've sold a house this year, how much, etc). Also makes life easier with the option to submit taxes via online.

I think it would be nice if they could include a simulation for how much you would owe for taxes with hypothetical questions. As of now, it feels like you need certain documents (i.e. W-4 forms) without just guessing what the numbers could be.

Tracie
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Works well for uncomplicated taxes

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

I used it for many years and worked well. I recently decided to get an accountant with more complicated tax situation for business.

I liked that it was fairly easy to use, and believe it was fairly accurate for taxes. It seems to work really well with less complicated tax situations.

The more complicated my taxes became, the more difficult it was to use. The customer service was via finding an answer on the internet. And the were times it was released before tax updates were made, so it would have to update and things might change.

Misty
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Taxes Made Easy

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

This product takes a bit of time to set up the first year but the years following it are easier because it self populates a lot of items for you.

TurboTax walks in step by step through income and helps you to maximize your deductions. It helped me to find deduction I didn't know existed. The e-file feature is great.

There seem to be a lot of updates but I know most of that has to do with the IRS and tax laws that are ever changing.

David
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Quality Product, Saves Money Every Year

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

Overall if provides a huge cost savings every year over the same tasks performed by tax professional...

Overall if provides a huge cost savings every year over the same tasks performed by tax professionals.

TurboTax Business allows you to do many tax tasks that we used to have our CPA do at $150 an hour. You can try different scenarios and see which one helps you the most. Allows you to file tax returns electronicly and gives status emails on the submissions.

Occasionally there are somewhat confusing answers in the Help Section and you have to reach out just to be sure you are performing things correctly.