Preno

Einfaches Hotel- und Immobilienmanagementsystem für Hoteliers.

Sortieren nach

Michael W.

Preno again!

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

Customized service and personal contact with no time wasting. Quick and efficient problem solving management>

Our company is using Preno for over 3 years. What can I say. If I would not love it I would have changed :)

There is nothing I do not like. They constantly improving.

Vicki Y.

Early Days

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Very good once we got started. The support team were very patient and polite, despite the confusion

Bookings seem to be easily managed once set up, all the most important information is all together on the booking information. Also appreciated the useful marketing and hotel management information that was freely available

The set up process. As most of the set up is done manually by us the process of understanding how the software worked was frustrating at the beginning. Unless you are very familiar with the software and the language it was confusing at times, especially when Preno was the PMS and the booking engine and channel manager was integrating at the same time with STAAH.... Two different systems that seem to work differently, understanding the relationship took some time to get my head around. It was further complicated by the fact we were moving from another PMS so there were some issues transferring the correct information across. There was a lot more work to changing systems than was anticipated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

iBex PMS und Little Hotelier

Warum Preno gewählt wurde

We were looking for a system that was more intuitive and not so 'clunky', and something that integrated with XERO. Also the level of service from SEEKOM dropped when the company was sold to an International company and they wanted to move us to a more expensive commission based plan. We were also waiting on the new design booking engine but were not offered it. A bit of a case of so busy working on getting new customers and forgetting about your existing customers. The fact that SEEKOM was no longer an NZ company too had a bearing on our decision and one of the reasons we went for PRENO and STAAH

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Preno

Local/ NZ, more intuitive, cost effective ( not a commission based plan), great sales team, 24/7 support.

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Vicki, thanks so much for your review. Really glad to hear that you're enjoying the system now that you're all set up, and so happy to joined the bootcamp! We're actively working on the onboarding experience to make it a lot less manual, so in the future our customers can upload a lot of the information themselves, without the backwards and forwards with the team. Thanks again, Scotty.

Amy O.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but lacks simple functions

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

It lacks simple functions. Whilst it is an easy program to use, it still needs some work to make it a successful program across the board.

The program is easy to use especially for training new staff. We love the credit card feature and how easy it is to pop the credit card in and charge the card the card without manually using an eftpos machine. Entering rates has never been more easier, we love the the tabs along the bottom to show for outstanding balances etc. Visually the program is easy on the eyes. Simple program good for very small properties. Not sure how it would go on a large hotel. I like the idea of the revenue reports, however this would only be functional if accounted for is accurate entered through.

The program lacks a few simple features and functions. We don't like the check out process for a guest departure. When you click the checkout button (even when no money is owing on the profile) it takes you into the guest folio, you then have to go to the home tab and go through the pointless screen slide. A bit time consuming.
2. There is no where to set up a group master to add a payment too. There is way to much room for error for direct deposits to not be accounted for correctly or invoicing the incorrect people. The reconcile report can not show you if money has not been accounted for some where. It just shows that a button has been clicked and its shown up on a report. It is all to easy to clear a profile and void a profile for money to become easily untraceable. Simple functions for setting up groups (e.g. school groups, travel agents) can apparently only be done through Xero to apply payments and then to cash a guest profile off in preno you select relevant sub heading... If not set up correctly money is accounted for incorrectly and in our case untraceable from previous employees misuse. You need to stay on top of all transactions daily going back and forth between too many avenues. This is not a one stop shop program. A bed selection tab on the guests profile would be so handy the current way is harder to use, especially when converting to the housekeeping report. Overlapping bookings is easy to do if moving rooms. 1 month blocks would be nice to view.

Hi Amy,

I think there were some unique issues in your handover from your previous management that proved challenging at the start. I think we did not give you enough training during this hand over too, but we know what it's like, it's a busy time.

We are different in how we leverage specialised apps like Xero and channel managers. This is what provides the time savings to so many of our users.

It sounds like you have a good handle of Preno now.

We appreciate your ongoing support and feedback!

Mike B.

Lakestone

Bewertet am 30.3.2022

We got this because entering all our services in Resbook was very painful.

*We can't credit agents money back in preno, which always requires tech support
*It would be handy to change the date in services. We we have a 3 night stay and forgot to add a bottle of wine on the first night, it shows on the receipt they had the wine on the last night.
*I would prefer to invoice the agent in preno, not xero and leave the booking highlighted until the money is paid.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SiteMinder

Warum Preno gewählt wurde

They didn't link directly to Luxury Escapes (which siteminder does) and we always had difficulty adding services. We miss the booking calander on our website (we now use siteminder and it's rubbish). We also miss being able to send a credit card like in an email to guests who have called or emailed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Preno

It looked smoother to use. Recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT], [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the feedback Mike, we're glad that you find Preno easier to use than your previous system, and we're glad to hear that you have a booking engine back on your website to secure those direct bookings. Thanks again, Scotty from Preno.

Lia S.

Excellent booking software

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Excellent booking system - easy, friendly

I use PRENO booking system at the guest house daily, it is easy to use, the program keeps all the data of stayed guests which comes handy for returning guests. I am extremely happy with this program, and I highly recommend this booking system to any accommodation service.

I didn't have enough challenges yet not to dislike something about this software.

Alex D.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Preno review - Alex - The Norfolk

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

The simple layout and mobile device optimisation.

The login process is a bit slow - it would be ideal if a fingerprint or facial recognition could be used in order to gain access.

Jill P.

needs more features

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Preno always solve our problems, except for viewing card details without a charge

Was easy to integrate with our existing business

Missing the Google channel that was introduced last year.
We know other PMS dont charge for viewing guest card details, we feel that should be part of the package

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks so much for the kind words Jill. Glad to hear you're enjoying the software and the support from the Preno team with any questions you have in the daily running of your business using the Preno system. Thanks again, Scotty from Preno.

Janet E.

Preno

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

I really enjoy using Preno. I find it intuitive re: most aspects. I am not considering going elsewhere, and have recommended the product to other business owners.

Simple for both FOH and Housekeepers to use. Adaptable to individual business circumstances. GREAT customer support.

Integration to Kounta and Xero problematic in terms of how I manage my business.
I really DON'T like that you can't amend the default payment option (though you can add additional ones).

Stephanie L.

My best business tool - Preno

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

I like the booking engine and PMS system that I'm using at the moment. they are easy to use and very helpful to my daily business. Save me a lot of time.

how do guests purchase a voucher? I hope this function can be solved.

Melissa B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love how easy it is to use. The staff and back up service for queries is fantastic

Bewertet am 19.6.2017

The symplicity to use and large easy to read font, with not too much on one screen at one time to confuse.

Its so easy to use, user freindly right from booking in, adding extras to the bill, the first site with colour recognition on bookings, reports and sending through to Xero.

I use the notes for bookings that may have special requests or to link with bookings made via email. It would be good to see a different colour or a symbol for bookings which maybe attached to email which is then able to place the date of the email to be able to find quickly.

Justin H.

PRENO make the switch

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

Everything. Best software package I have utilised in hospitality in 35 years experience. My answer is summarised in one word: Finally!

That we hadn't discovered Preno before 2 prior software programs

Jacqui A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE IT. I went from a paper based hard copy booking system to preno. It was an easy...

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Easy to use so frees up my time

Ease of use. You could teach this system to almost any front end staff in a minimal amount of time. The team at Preno helped me to set up and guided me whenever i didn't understand something. I have been using this system for over 18 months and have not looked back. The Preno Team are always on hand if I have an issue (which is rarely as it functions at it is supposed to). They are very proactive about making changes and improvements but not so much that there are any interruptions to the flow or usage. They are open when you have a suggestion to improve on something. Billing can be done monthly or annually (you get to decide). As a small business this is important as is good reliable support.
I have no complaints at all. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and the team.

The only thing that doesn't really suit my business is the housekeeping page. I would like that to be a little more customisable so I currently don't use it and hand write my housekeeping instructions still.

Hi Jacqui,

Thank you for your review. Thank you for your feedback, the team is working hard on new updates to housekeeping.

We are always around to assist. The team appreciates all your support.

- Amelia Gain

Joyce M.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great on-line Hotel management software program

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

Have found Preno has been very useful and important tool in my business, once I set up Preno it meant my book keeping and diary work was at more than halved and the risk of overbooking minimized. Took so much stress out of the Hotel management side of my business.

Very easier to load guest information. One shop stop for bookings, payments, covers across booking channels so avoids overbookings, very easier to retrieve any data needs for accounting purposes.

Nothing. I found it very useful. Even when using it with my phone to check for booking it was useful.

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Joyce, thanks so much for sharing your feedback on Preno. Overbookings can be a real pain for hoteliers, so we're glad to hear that using Preno has removed this issue for you. We're stoked to have you a part of the Preno family. Thanks again, Scotty from Preno.

Amanda S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and customer service

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

I love how integrated the product is and ease of use. I also appreciate the different levels of access staff can have, and the reporting you can pull from the system. The customer service Preno offer is superb.

would be great to scroll across when looking at the bookings, instead of having to select the date.

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Amanda, thanks so much for sharing your feedback! So glad to hear you're enjoying the integrations and ease of use across your staff. We've loved helping you with your account. Thanks again, Scotty from Preno

Wendy H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Don't hesitate - it's brilliant!

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

We we lucky enough to begin trialling Preno late 2015 alongside our existing system. We made the full switch in March 2016 as the season started to wane. No regrets, no issues - seamless transition and 100% happy with our decision. The Preno team are brilliant to work with - so responsive when very rare issues arise. Always listen, and try and find a resolution as quickly as possible. Full integration with both Xero and Staah for accounts and channel management has made our lives so much easier. Best decision we have made in a long time by far.

Everything - quick, responsive, intuitive - so easy to use. Integration with Staah & Xero just fabulous.

Closing rooms off - but I know you are working on this. Needs to be easier from Preno side.

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Wendy, awesome to hear such kind words from you! We're always working hard to make Preno better, and we'll have that update to make closing off rooms very soon! I'll make sure to update you when it's ready.

- Nick

Nisha D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love this software and the company!

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

I am a big supporter of new software and innovative companies always looking for improvement and Preno ticks all those boxes. I love their product and their customer service is tops! It couldn't be any better. They are working on continual improvements and I think it will be the best software to use out there! Currently it is extremely easy to use and it has some wonderful features. I love the house keeping feature that allows me to print out a form for the girls so they know how to configure the beds in each room and any notes that are applicable. The check in and payments systems are also extremely easy to use. Couldn't rate it enough! They have already implemented some great features from my feedback and I've only been using the product a few months... A very fast moving and great company to deal with. They are also taking initiative and working with my channel manager to deal with any issues and make the systems as user friendly as possible.

Easy to use and very intuitive. Great customer support and very helpful and friendly staff if you need any assistance.

There are a few things that take a few more clicks that I would like but they are working on improving those. The reporting feature is being improved also and I know it could be a little better but otherwise fantastic.

Kate B.

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

We are using Preno for our accommodation bookings. It's great.

It's easy to use and the team are really helpful. The support library is available for when you forget how something is done.

It would be good to see at a glance if guests were fully paid or not without having to click into the booking. And also a feature for notes to see at first glance along with their name. Also a note area for the calendar so when you open the bookings page you can see eg Easter weekend.

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kate, thank you so much for your kind feedback. You're stoked to hear that you find the software very easy to use, along with the support library we've created for our Preno customers. Thanks again! Scotty from Preno.

Chris D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best property management system available

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Preno offers the most simplistic software for hotels/motels with the best functionality. Its ease of use and cloud base allows our team to log in remotely from their mobiles, iPads and laptops regardless of their location. The ability to train new team members is second to none, as its system is designed for anyone and everyone. Their customer support team is always available and can help with anything that you need at anytime. By far this is the best PMS available.

None - the team are constantly working on new integrations as well as refining their product. They take onboard any feedback given and let you know when the new features are available.

Eileen M.

Best Program By Far

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

All staff find the program easy to use. The support team are just wonderful and supportive.

Maybe highlight colours for different clients would be helpful

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your feedback Elileen. Glad to hear you've found our team to be helpful and supportive! We love having you a part of the Preno family. Cheers, Scotty from Preno.

Natalie G.

Waste of Money

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Preno solved no problems whatsoever. I don’t understand why the owner even went into this line of work if they couldn’t solve even the most basic of problems. Only worried about selling the product and employing more marketing people than perfecting their product and providing customer service.

There is absolutely nothing about Preno that I can say was good.

No customer service. Not willing to listen to the customer. Unable to make simple changes to their software even though they are a software company.
Overpriced for a very very basic system.

Hi Natalie,

We always appreciate feedback, but this statement is false. Our team worked incredibly hard to help you.

- Our pricing is clearly displayed on our website.
- We fully discounted the setup fee for you.
- You utilized our 24/7 free in-app chat support, and phone support. All your enquiries were answered by our team.
- We love getting user feedback on our product and it does get monitored for the product team as we release new features regularly. We don't release features for one customer, we release new and useful features for all Preno users. Consideration is given to our roadmap and user feedback is an important part of this.
- Our account manager visited your property on multiple occasions for in-person training at no charge.
- When you moved to a new system last month we assisted you in moving all bookings across.

We're a product company and our team work very hard to ensure the best support and service is given

Regards,

Amelia Gain

Wouldn't Change!

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

The platform has really worked well for us managing a small property. This system is more suited to smaller properties, saying that the system justifies its position as it really covers many great areas of the hotel operations.

More flexibility of the system should be provided. Some areas of the system we do not like the way it is positioned and we should be able to change this to our liking.

Antwort von Preno Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review.
As we grow we are bringing more features around automation and expanding our accounting workflows. I believe that should make Preno an even better tool for a wider variety of properties.

Darryn H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Preno - SIMPLY WORKS

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

Has been better thyan expected

Primarily the SUPPORT - and the ongoing assistance

Cant find anything yet - everything has worked perfectly

Jozef T.

Would definitely recommend

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

Great customer service
Bookings , Modifications and Cancelations coming directly to Preno

Cannot think of anything, any suggestions we proposed we got it !

Hi Jozef,

Such a lovely review!

We love the positive comments around how easy Preno is to use. A lot of our time goes into ensuring this.

We like working closely with our customers, so thank you for the feedback on our product.

- Amelia

Garry W.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great combination of product and systems

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

It’s been pleasant and enjoyable learning from the super helpful and friendly staff, they have the ability to explain and help whenever I need it.

The people behind it!! Lots of management systems are out there that are faceless. Working with Preno is working with people you can phone and speak to, I see the preno team as being part of our business, not just a computer programme!!!

My inability to understand how it all worked, thankfully the really helpful crew were only on the end of the phone to quickly and easily answer my questions,

Junli W.

twin rivers

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

easy to operate, perfect connection with Xero, functionality is very good.

when I add extra persons and email to guests to cfm, the email does not include the number of extra persons so I have to change manually.when I add extra persons in preno, the extra fees increased by preno does not conform with actual amount.