Epos Now Erfahrungen

Epos Now

3,3 (383)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Sicheres elektronisches Kassensystem (POS)

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use it to run our bar

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

All seems to work as you would expect. Adding products is simple, the reports are good. As we are a sports club, we can also add our members so they can load up with credit.

We haven't found anything in particular that doesn't work. Customer services always help quickly if there is an issue.

Anna
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Amazing

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

Salon Tracker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Epos Now

The financial side of it all the information it can gather Remote access having full control of your business on the move
Marc

Run away from Epos now

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

But perhaps the worst part of my experience with Eposnow was the unexpected bills. I signed up for their service based on their promise of no hidden costs, but****** ONE YEAR after using******their system, I was hit with an unexpected bill for services I never agreed to. When I tried to reach out to their customer service team to get it sorted, I was met with the same unhelpful and unresponsive service as before. also they forced me to pay those service I never used and agreed.Sadly, I'm not the only one who has had issues with Eposnow's billing practices. A quick search online reveals countless other customers who have been hit with unexpected charges or bills long after they thought they had paid everything.Overall, I would strongly advise against using Eposnow for your business. They seem to be more interested in selling their product than providing any sort of quality service or supportRUN AWAY DONT USE VERY SLOW ALSO CAME WITH FAULTY.Ended up I had to spend another 3k to setting up other pos system.

"I had an extremely disappointing experience with Eposnow. Firstly, their customer service was incredibly unhelpful and unresponsive. I had an issue with my POS system and it took days to get any sort of response from their support team. When I finally did hear back from them, they weren't able to resolve my issue and I was left feeling frustrated and unsupported.To make matters worse, the product arrived late, long after my business's opening day. Despite the delay being entirely their fault, Eposnow didn't seem to care about the impact it had on my business. It was incredibly frustrating to have to make do without a proper point-of-sale system for several days, and it had a significant impact on my sales.

I dont have anything else to say for this company speechless

Neil

DO NOT BUY EPOSNOW

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Terrible. The software is poor. It can’t perform basic functions. Other functions disappear randomly and then it is pot luck if you get a support member who is able to help.

Nothing. I inherited this system. The support was never able to help with any issues I had. It was basic issues. I managed to figure some out myself and had to get by not using the other features until I eventually switched.

I was mis-sold from day one. Sold an expensive support package that I did not require. Sold an extra licence for a one off fee (or so I thought) turns out it wasn’t actually for what I was told. They don’t know what it was for but also won’t refund.
They randomly charged me more than double my payment and when I complained they told me it was because I increased the amount of licence’s to three but agreed they had no record of me asking for this.

I complained August 2023 and the complaint is still ongoing.

Hello NEil P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date.

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at customerresolutions@eposnow.com.

Thanks again for your share,
EposNow

Yvonne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A few glitches

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Inventory will be easier in future.
Tracking daily sales and product sales is easier.

Inventory will be easier in future.
Tracking daily sales and product sales is easier.

It is easy for the staff to use when doing cash in the store.
Taking inventory is easy.
It looks good - and is easily understood.

There are some small problems in reporting which need further work.
A manual to go with the product would be useful.
It doesn't link easily with Moneris credit card system with the Bank of Montreal.

Christopher
Christopher

Don’t Trust EposNow

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Nothing it wouldn’t work for my business

It whole system was a con! Don’t invest in it! Sales person said it would work for my business and it doesn’t complete waste of time!

Vend

Warum Epos Now gewählt wurde

Sold by sales person epos now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Epos Now

Price and was told it would work for what I wanted it to do.
Michelle

Good experience with Epos Now

Bewertet am 15.9.2016

Great looking product, beautiful interface. Back office component is easy to navigate and robust. Easy to find all of the reports and data I need. A component in the back office allows you to suggest improvements to the software. We are a resale shop and this software fit my needs of being able to assign store credit to my customers.

There are a few UI areas that could use improvement but nothing too critical.
Getting a hold of customer support can be tricky, I believe they are based in the UK with support in the East Coast. I'm on the West Coast so occasionally I've had to play a bit of phone tag before getting a live person.
Because I do own a resale/consignment shop, I'm adding a lot of various products to my stock list as I set up over several months, and this has required me to sign up for a Bulk Upload app which has an extra fee associated with it. This is annoying. If you add new lines of products regularly this is likely something you'd have to do, since adding products one by one is tedious. Though they will do a bulk upload for you when you first set up for free, so if you've got your product list in advance this might not be an issue.
Because some of the features are apps it takes a while to navigate to them and open them.
This being said, these are minor complaints, when I look back at some of the other systems I did look at.

Henry

Epos Experience

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Experience has been good. Live support team has been very very helpful

Experience has been good. Live support team has been very very helpful

Easy to use Once you get the hang of it but I am not a techie so it took me a little while

Actually it’s a lot more detailed than my business requires so for me it took some time to customize it to my business

Richard
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cobourg yacht Club

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

The experience has been a positive one. Would have loved to go ahead with the credit card integration but the experience with EVO was horrible. I certainly hope no other EPos user goes with EVO

Support is great and prompt. Loved the training.

Add ons are overpriced. We looked at the customer loyalty option and the Quick Books option but both required a monthly fee.
The credit card integration with EVO was a complete and utter failure and a support nightmare for our bar manager. I must add that the issue wasn't with EPos but rather the dismall support system at EVO.

Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the software - both front end and back end

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

Would recommend that if your looking for a POS system you look at this software

Would recommend that if your looking for a POS system you look at this software

Both front end and back end of this software works well, ease of use and the ability to customize is what I like most

customer service is lacking and that is not good in my book I had to call and e-mail many times and never felt that I received the correct support

ADRIANO

Eposnow Eposo never again

Bewertet am 26.11.2023

I have been working in hospitality for 17 years and i never saw such a poor service, eposnow is not ready for hospitality the system is slow and luck a lot of features that other system have, you cant even print an item in multiple printers how ridiculous. they promised me that the credit card surcharge would have be available from September 21st but they didn't deliver, the surcharge was available only one month later and in order to charge the surcharge to customers they would have to tap their card again to pay the surcharge, so i decided to switch eftpos and now they wants to charge me a premium fee stating that i fail to mee my contractual obligation but who failed first? is just a rubbish P.O.S people don't buy this is going to ruined your business

split checks, really the fact that you can split check by covers is the only thing I like here

customer service, poor ordering proceeds, poor communication,

Tatiana

Don't Do it! Go with another POS

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

horrible im lucky if I get a response. Still waiting on phone calls from them its a sad company that robs people of their money.

It looks nice thats pretty much all I can say about it.

customer service is a joke, I've sent so many emails and called and keep getting bounced around. They are charging me when I didn't get my system for a month and half got my CC company set up and said I would here from Epos Now to finish the final step and nada. I even got charged for not doing the integration of the cc payment per terms and conditions which I did and called asking them to help me with the final step and nothing. I just want to be refunded bug waste of time and money. I need a new POS company and im 9 days away from opening which they know about. Don't throw your money away with this company check the BBB on them they have well over 30 complaints with similar situations.

Revel Systems

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Epos Now

The rep was good with a bunch of promises and thought it was exactly what we needed. Even [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Square Space had warned me
Catherine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Mathew

Extremely Disappointing

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

I am so disappointed in EPOS NOW support. My system is running extremely slow and my staff and customers are complaining. Support tried everything they could and even sent a replacement computer. Neither has worked. I reached out to their online community and was told support would call me. That was 3 weeks ago. Software is buggy and and the IBC integration has issues completing the sale on EPOS. I have called IBC and they have assured me the issue lies with EPOS. Have requested call backs and raised tickets and no response. Regretting this purchase.

Thank you for your response but guess what...still no call or response from your team. I will be contacting AMERICAN EXPRESS and refusing charges until such time your company can provide the service I am paying you for and you agreed to provide.

Since my last update 1 week ago, I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very helpful. He took a video of my system running very slowly and a copy of the system logs. He said they would get back to me and here we are 1 week later with no response. This is becoming a real pain in the a**. This is not right and not the way any customer should be treated. How do I go about getting a full refund at this point???????

Another update, still no response from anyone at EPOS. Complete Radio Silence. Our IBC terminal stops working many times a day now and our system is unassigning the license at least once a day. The problems keep piling up and no one responds from EPOS.

I like the User Interface but thats about it.

The constant problems. My system runs so slow my staff does nothing but complain about it. It takes 5 to 10 senconds for the cash drawer to open. The systems boots us out at least once a day. The IBC integration is a joke. I have assured by IBC that the issue lies with EPOS. Customer service does not exist. We cant get through to anyone, return phone calls do not happen and requesting service via a web ticket does not work either. Currently in the process of refusing all charges from EPOS until the issues are resolved.

Christine

FAKE ADVERTISING WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Bewertet am 19.1.2024

THE WORST INVESTMENT !!!
I CAN NOT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE.
FAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CUSTOMER...

THE WORST INVESTMENT !!!
I CAN NOT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE.
FAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THEY ARE BASICALLY CONMEN JUST TAKING MONEY FROM OUR CREDIT CARDS AND BARELY ANY OPTIONS OF STOPING THE PAYMENTS.

Nothing! when I was looking for POS systems, I stumbled on this, and thought I should give it s try, once they saw my interest everyone from their team was on my neck constantly emailing me to make payment, and telling me how they'll support us in every step. our business is based in Uganda - Africa

Since then Aug 2022, they have been billing us despite the system getting to us like in december, since then they never respond to emails or if you call they put you on hold until your credit ends> very bad customer service, poor support and constantly billing. its now 1 year and 2 months and we have never used this fake system. its still as new as it was purchased.

if you can't give us support, at least remove your fake software so we use other systems. this has been the most frustrating investment!!!!

Hello Christine N,

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

Thanks again for your share,
EposNow

Brent

Watch out for GOT YA's in their contract

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

While the software did what it was expected to do, the on going support is disappointing. Case in point, company closed in March 2023, we tried to cancel the account shortly after that. Cancelling the account is very difficult! We recently sold the hardware rather than binning it. Surprisingly, even through we had contacted tech support at EPOS NOW and cancelled, and advised that no further action was required, we had an email from the new owners that they had access to our accounts? Not sure that's very secure or legal???

The EPOS NOW software generally worked as expected. Once we signed the contract, we generally found it difficult to contact tech support, but we worked through it and got there in the end.

What really frustrated us was the sneaky way they got us to accept the Protect Now Care Plan that we didn't want or need. After a change in circumstance, we closed the company only to find that we apparently accepted some sort of care plan.... I do I.T., why would I need a care plan???? Anyway we are legally stuck paying their monthly Protect Now Care Plan for 3 years or pay it all off. So just be careful and read their contracts carefully. We will never do this again.

Dan

Do not purchase if you are in the hospitality industry.

Bewertet am 21.7.2018

The ability to completely control the back office. We are able to enter new products, adjust pricing, calculate profit margin, run specials, etc with no assistance from the company itself.

This software was NEVER designed for the hospitality industry. We have had multiple occasions where tickets with tips will not close and we have not been able to collect those credit card tips. Since this is not the server's issue, the business has to pay the server their tips and then eat the cost when the ticket won't close. In speaking with the company, their only excuse is that tipping is not customary in the UK so it wasn't designed for that and they are "working" on it. We also ordered a case (10 rolls or800 meters) of printer tape from them. They sent us 270 meters of tape and tried to claim the rolls were larger and we got all the paper we paid for. I found their supplier and was able to order 50 ROLLS. Complete rip off. When I called to tell them I wanted to return their 4 rolls of tape and get a refund, the customer service rep actually laughed. I would never buy this system again and am currently saving money in an effort to replace it so I can sink the system in the bottom of our local lake.

Hello Mr Davis,

I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had with your hospitality solution. It is a shame to hear your feedback as we have a significant number of hospitality companies all over the world who have found our system to work seamlessly.

I am keen to resolve this issue for you. Please, could you provide your account number so that I can look into this further for you?

Many Thanks,

Naiomi

Piyush
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far the worst company I dealt with nomorals/ unethical selling

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

EPOS NOW is by no doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with Worse POS/ No support/ unethical selling/ hidden terms in contract/ hidden charges/ worst customer bombarding EPOS NOW unethically sold their P400 counter top terminal to me. I was rushed to make the payment for the proforma as the sales rep said the black.friday deal will be out if I don't sign up today. I never asked for Merchat services, it was included in the proforma and after I signed it I was forced to pay. I tried telling them.numerius time that u was with other Merchant service provider who are way cheaper than their 1.7%. However, as per the contract I had ended up paying 36 months charge for the terminal just to get rid of it. The I received another email saying that I have purchased a new terminal.whixb want the case. And they were forcing me.tk.use their teeminal.for taking the payment. Later they started charging me $49 +GST for payment premium saying that I have not met the terms and conditions of using the terminal. I explained them.multiple.time that I don't have their paymwnt terminal.but still till.date they are charging e payment premium. I 've been trying to.gwt my refund but I can't get hold.of their Global cases support!! And who ever pick up the phone after 40- 50 mins wait tells me that the issue is out scope and escalated. In short, these guys are unethical and definitely cheater. Please do not got for this company. Save yourself.

I did not like anything in particular nothing special, same as any other POS service in terms of system.

No support Dishonest people who do not careToo slow

Fong Ching

My Terrible Experience with EPOS Now

Bewertet am 20.10.2023

In short, don’t let EPOS Now’s initial low cost fool you. Between their poor support, misleading billing, and substandard software, it's a trap. Reduce stress and stay away from EPOS Now.

Nothing like most about Epos Now, everything not satisfied, terrible experience

When looking for a cost-effective POS solution for my business, I was attracted by the attractive offer from EPOS Now. However, the next year was filled with frustrations and unexpected expenses.Attractive offers, low support: EPOS Now's low-cost advertising is eye-catching. They provided me with hardware, software, and even a "1-year premium support license." However, this support has been dismal. Slow responses and ineffective solutions became the norm.Billing Error: Their P400 system incorrectly billed me despite specifying the EFTPOS machine I selected (Tyro). To correct this, they hid the terms and made me wait two months before canceling. They keep charging me, but even though I paid, I am not able to login my account.Software issues: Their software was disappointing: slow, buggy, and inefficient, especially in a retail environment.

Martin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EPOs Back Office set up from the begining .

Bewertet am 23.9.2017

On Wednesday 20th September 2017 I was having some problems trying to log in to the back Office on our EPOs till.
I phoned the support line in the morning & was connected to a 1st line support Agent.
I explained the problem & it was agreed that she would phone me back at 4pm to help resolve the problem.
We have recently changed company names over & there had been a mix up about which account etc. was still active ( our fault ).
she phoned at 4pm prompt then kindly spent the next 2 hours or so helping me re install EPOs back office again as the one we had been using was now locked.
I explained to her that I needed to get the new programme running as we opened again at 9am on the 20th & we needed the system up & running.
Just to summarize as it would take to long to explain she was exceptional in the very cool, calm & professional manner in which she helped me resolve this issue. I was getting a little stressed as this was put on me last minute but she explained the process step by step in a very friendly & understanding manner.
Anything she wasn't sure about in the process she asked for advice from her team & at one point she kindly got another member of her team to help also.
Its vary rare when you deal with telephone help lines that everything you ask for happens but I can honestly say that she went above & beyond to help me which was really appreciated & I was able to set up the new Back Office system in time for us to be able to trade again in the next morning.
she is a prime example of how to get a good end result for both parties in & limited time scale in very difficult & testing situation.
She is an asset to your team & I hope she receives the recognition she deserves.

Nicola
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've been using EposNow for 2 years, I would greatly recommend!

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

I literally do not know what I would do without EposNow, I would recommend them to anyone and have done in the past! We had a problem with our cashdrawer and it was replaced the following day. I've recently got very involved with going deeper into stock levels and master products and am very impressed with everything I can do!

Insights into sales, stock, customer loyalty all on dashboard and easy to read.
There is so much I can do in the back office, I'm still learning new things 2 years on and am still very impressed with what I am able to do!
Support are brilliant, always very friendly and helpful.
There is a feature vote where you can submit any suggestions for the system and users vote on features they would like to see.
The apps that integrate are very useful and there is something for everything you could think of!
I can access the back office from anywhere, I love this, it means I can work from home and keep up to date with sales.

Support do take a while to answer your call, although I have only noticed this recently.
Their stationary (till rolls etc can seem a little pricey) but you aren't bound to buy from them.

Kevin
  • Branche: Bau

Stay away

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Software layout for the terminal is not terrible. This may work okay for some small retail businesses that do not have high volume and are running everything inside of ePOS Now with no integrations.

I normally don't go out of my way to write a review, but if I can spare one person from buying this, I feel it is worth the time. We were promised a lot of things for integration with Quickbooks Online. We soon found out that the integration was not as robust as they claimed. The monthly subscription to ePOS Now, itself, is not terribly expensive, but you soon learn that you need an add on connector program for everything. Then they want to add an additional $69/month for support. The next issue is getting out. Expect to pay a steep early termination fee. We tried hard to make this work and finally decided that we were better off to just pay the fees and bail. We are still fighting that battle and still getting monthly charges.

Appalling Company - AVOID at all costs. 6 Months of Hell

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Literal hell for 6 months. We couldn't wait to move to a new supplier who was actually competent.
Re...

Research this company very carefully and ask to see their community forum before joining.

It's pretty. That's about it. Apart from looking nice the functionality is poor.

Everything.
Sales reports are incorrect all the time, cash up was wrong on a daily basis (not due to human error).
Support is practically non existant. Whatsapp support might reply in 3-4 weeks if you're lucky. Phone support aren't trained so can't help solve issues.
Higher management try to blame your equipment rather than their system.
Slow and Laggy, took over 5 minutes to log in some times and button presses wouldn't register half of the time.

Just generally and awful system.

Square Point of Sale

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Epos Now

It seemed to have better functionality.
Simon

This company is a scam!

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Bottom line - run away as fast as you can. Eposnow is THE worse company I've ever dealt with by a significant margin. You think Telco's are hard to deal with, try and get support from these guys!

After purchasing the product and buying two tills (cost of over $1200 NZD), the communication from the sales rep and my 'allocated' technical support person vanished completely. During the sales process he was quick to respond, but as soon as they had my money, ALL communication stopped. Calling his number went through to the 'help desk', which was just an on hold service. I waited 1.5 hours and then got disconnected. This happened several times.

When I did a sales enquiry (with the goal of trying to get in contact with my original sales guy) - they were quick to respond, but on asking to talk to him, there was ZERO response - all comms stopped. Still waiting on his call after 5 weeks. My tech guy has also vanished.

They wanted me to setup a Direct Debit for 12 months, and for this, offered a deal on the hardware which I accepted, but after 5 weeks, I still haven't received anything. This company is a SCAM!

You cannot email anyone, and if you do have an email (i.e. my sales guy) you never get a response.

I have sent over 7 emails over 5 weeks to my sales rep and support person asking them for support or some contact, but still ZERO response. The last two emails I told them that if I didn't hear from them within 48 hours, I would cancel my contract and seek a full refund of all

It seemed like it would work for us, but the customer service was TERRIBLE. The till software was slow and the management software has some major bugs.

How slow it was and buggy. The load time for the till was over 30 seconds.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eposnow is a phenomenal software!

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

We began as a very simple bookstore, with only a couple hundred products, and thus very easy to manage. Later on, as the business grew, I realized we needed to move into the future and purchase a point of sale. Eposnow has filled that need like only they can. We originally were bogged down by the fact that some of our books had no barcodes. They were able to teach us to barcode our products, and we could use them in tandem with the pre-barcoded books! Fluid and simple, and very excited for the new update!

Everything! Easy to use, straightforward, dependable, cheap, and powerful! I've never had such an easy experience with technology, and all of my hardware has worked seamlessly with the software!

Honestly, no cons. I wish there was more customizability, but a few of my feature votes have come through such as preauthorization, so the feature voting system does work well! I also was bothered by the quality of some of the training videos, but since they were free I wasn't too surprised. The customer display sometimes reads the wrong price.