4,7
Alyssa S.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Our experience with Naranga has been extremely positive thus far!

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking our system's overall injuries and facility inspections, as well as utilizing the marketplace for purchasing.

We were able to have the team custom develop our Injury Reporting module and it opened up the platform to new levels of usage for our company.

We are overall very pleased with the software, we wish all of the applications were available in one area for the location users and browser-based. We have some franchisees that are technophobic and getting them to use any iOS product for Nsight has been difficult.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Natalie C.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the Best

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Naranga is the only franchise development technology provider that was able to customize their system to meet all the needs of our organization. Their main competitors attempted to do so but were unable.

Extremely light, fast, versatile, mobile, and simple to use. Anything and everything we ever need is at our fingertips with this system.

It can take upwards of a month or two for new users to become fully familiar with all the system's features.

Dave S.

Review of Emax - not Naranga

Bewertet am 18.2.2019

It's OK. Ease of use is the biggest problem

It's stable. Been around for a long time; has a lot of functionality

Reports are weak; requires Naranaga personnel to do a lot of things that I should be empowered to do

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Laura A.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Fantastic product and people

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a franchise start up, it's imperative we have a vendor for our operations that can customize as we grow. Naranga/ncompass has surpassed expectations and enabled us to streamline operations, communication, on boarding processes, and house information in an easily accessible way for our franchise owners. We look forward to utilizing more of the features in the near future.

Nothing comes to mind. The team has been very professional and timely with everything from responses to questions and customizations to ensure the software is well suited to our needs.

John B.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The team and Naranga are great! With so many modules, their training and support are very good.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have everything about my franchisees in a single software solution. It can be used from a PC o mobile device

The software is a bit "clunky". It does not integrate as seamlessly as it should, or flow smoothly. Naranga dos make constant updates and does appear to listen to its customers but there is still more work to do to make it more user friendly and better integration between modules

Michael M.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The future of location management software is Naranga!

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our prior solution seemed to be stuck in the 90s. It worked, but it wasn't forward thinking. Naranga gets us current immediately and we can see that they are blazing a new trail for the future of location management. With our prior solution we weren't large enough to be heard but with Naranga, they listen to our needs and provide solutions in a timely manner....this is refreshing and exciting!

It offers so many more options than we were accustomed and for a price that we could embrace.

It is a change from our prior solution. Changing from how you've always done something to now doing it differently is an adjustment, but one that we were ready and excited to make. Change is good, not easy!

Adeline P.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Recruiter

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I could not locate some of the leads which I thought I inputted into the system. I put in a trouble ticket and the support staff quickly responded and went above and beyond to make sure it was tailored to my needs and specifications to help me do better in my current position. I would recommend this system and the support staff to anyone looking for a great lead generation database for their business.

Very detailed software. Easy to input and locate information. The tech support is amazing!

Nothing as a con about the software. I just needed more training in ways to efficiently utilize the system.

Rick C.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

E Max Review

Bewertet am 14.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

E Max is a great system for franchise development. It allows us to manage our prospects through the sales process keeping us on top of all information.

Our company is in the process of moving from Illinois to Texas under new ownership. There is a great deal of information to manage and we have new people who were not familiar with the system. E Max is very easy to learn and use. You will be using it like a pro in no time!

I honestly don't have any dislikes at this time. That is hard to believe with software but it is true!

Natalie N.

Amazing Support and Implementation Process

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The staff at Naranga is responsive, understanding and quick to address any questions on concerns. The platform is clean, organized and easy to navigate. It appeals to the eye and intrigues one to want to know more about its functionality. The modules provide quick access to information needed on a day to day basis. Glad we decided to explore options of what else was out there and provide our staff and franchisees with this great new technology.

Clean

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp
Mark K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

My experience with Narnaga has been nothing but positive since our first demo.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The thing I like most about Naranaga is that it provides the Broken Yolk Café with a comprehensive communication platform that allows all departments to stay connected with all of our franchise owners and their locations. With a single software platform, our corporate team is able to better communicate new company programs, better analyze Brand Standard Quality Assurance Checklists, while building an overall training program focused on increasing our results.

The challenge comes in changing the way we communicate as a company. We implemented Naranga just after the opening of our 30th location. Changing is never easy, but the sooner the better. I am confident that with Naranga as our communication platform, we are now wet up to increase the relationship between our Corporate Teams, and our Franchise owners and their locations.

Joe Z.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great customer service and relationship focused company.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and the fact that development is flexible to our needs and updates have been made to customize based on our feedback.

Some of the modules are not available on the phone app. It would be great to be able to access our library documents and training videos on the app.

Louie P.

Naranga is the new Orange

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had worked with Naranga on a project for another franchise. I was impressed by the great support I received. I was offered a new project with Toro Taxes too grow and review their infrastructure. I needed one vendor for multiple solutions. with streamlined processes. I called on Naranga! Their superb on-boarding process was exceptional and they were all very patient with our staff during the transition. If you are looking for optimal performance from a company, with truth and professionalism, Naranga is choice!

Scott M.

Naranga - Solid Platform, Powered By A Great Team

Bewertet am 18.11.2016

What do you think?

Operating 12 franchise brands can be daunting when it comes to communicating with franchise leads, but Naranga has proven to be a reliable solution. Their team worked with us to develop a platform that allows us to easily connect with leads via mobile text. Using their CRM has cut down costs on our sales team based on the automation and ease of use. I would highly recommend them to any franchisor.

Kevin C.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent product and just what we need.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use, the features for brand wide communication and the price is unbeatable. Plus, I love the modern fit and feel of the product.

That it doesn't work with gmail's two-step verification or Okta. Because of that, none of the syncing of calendars or emails has worked yet.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10