Lendio

4,5 (214)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Sunrise, früher Billy, ist ein cloudbasiertes Buchhaltungssystem.

Sortieren nach

Chris
Chris
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great Program! Simple & Easy to Use

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

It has helped me exponentially in balancing my books and keeping me on track.

It has helped me exponentially in balancing my books and keeping me on track.

I love how easy it is to use. As a former quickbooks user, I was tired of how complicated they were for smaller businesses and just didn't like the look of it overall. Using Sunrise is very simple and has everything I need as a small business owner. I love how it integrates and matches my expenses and payments with my bank account, credit card and invoices.

The only process I found difficult was when I have made a return of a product. Trying to reconcile that was not as simple as I feel it could be.

Antwort von Lendio

Wow, Chris, we appreciate you leaving such a glowing review. We aim to take the power of bookkeeping and put it in the hands of our customers in a simple and easy-to-use platform. Instead of hours trying to figure out your bookkeeping, we want to give you back that time, so you can focus on growing your business. Truly, we are lucky to have such wonderful customers like yourself. Thanks again for the feedback.

Danny
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Excellent accounting service

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Learning more about accounting procedures that more than meet our business model.

I already have and will continue to recommend this service to all I know, because of the unlimited ability within this accounting software I’m only beginning to understand. Thank you Sunrise.

Free service with power tool, with software Friendly interface.

Wish there was a bit more customer service availability, via phone.

Square Point of Sale und QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lendio

Power of there software to create invoices, and link accounts.

Antwort von Lendio

Thank you for your review, Danny. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and we will make sure it gets in the hands of our product development team. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping for our customers, not make it more complicated. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Tom
  • Branche: Internet

Terrible bait and switch

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

The product used to be good, but now it's just full of annoying upsells and pushing Lendio's credit product at every chance. The UI has gotten more confusing over time, they really don't have the user experience in mind when developing the product.

The UI used to be good, but it's been going downhill recently.

What I like the least is the company that currently owns Sunrise and the way they have been treating early adopters... Lendio acquired an accounting product originally called Billy, and renamed it Sunrise. First, they kicked out all the users outside the US and Canada (despite them paying for a lifetime license). Over the past few months they have started forcing early adopters to pay monthly for a product they already purchased a lifetime license to. It would be fine to charge for new features, but they are forcing users to pay for already existing features (e.g. you can't modify your existing invoice templates without paying again, for example, nor sync transactions with PayPal, and more).

I'm sure this is legal and all, but it's not a nice way to treat customers... 👎

Anthony
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

SURPRISE

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

I will say I have been over impressed with Sunrise and my bookkeeper [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. ...

. As other businesses right now are probably thinking, how do I get the data, continue to pay for ancillary services like Sunrise, do I get rid of it? We are nervous and scared about our small business on a regualr basis. I will day Sunrise has stepped up and been a huge help in this regard. The partnership with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
has been so amazing and so needed In these times when all I am thinking about is how do I keep this business open and what are our numbers saying. Again I was so torn about keeping this service because how we pay for this during these times but it there is one area I'm happy we decided to keep its Sunrise.

The ability to populate the data in a time right now accurately and time is super important. This has been very helpful

so far so good. I am constantly looking for faults. I would like to see the mobile application much more user friendly and accessible.

RUN Powered by ADP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lendio

The monthly fixed service charge was competitive and comparable.

Antwort von Lendio

Thank you, Anthony, for your amazing 5-star review. We strive to assist business owners in the best way possible. This means making our tool intuitive and reliable. We are so happy to hear that your bookkeeper was able to organize your accounts quickly and thoroughly. We are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you again for your feedback.

David
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Making Life Easier

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

Very positive, once I engaged and learned how to use it effectively. I have a GREAT bookkeeper in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my bookkeeper and he is always looking out for me. I have never met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but he has earned my trust.

I have no complaints about the software.

Antwort von Lendio

Hi David, thank you for your wonderful feedback. That is our mission and goal here. We strive to have the small business owner's back. To lift you up and help you succeed. We are thrilled to hear that Stephen has earned your trust to efficiently and effectively manage your books. We are lucky to have him on the team!

Art
Art
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Easy to use Accounting Foundation, Impressive Road Map

Bewertet am 24.11.2018

Billy is a small business accounting lifesaver. I love how Billy saves me time in day-to-day operations and keeps me compliant with my books. My accountant even loves Billy (and she used to recommend that "books" software). Thank you Billy!

For the first time in 20+ years accounting is not a frustrating and overly expensive task. Billy has provided my companies a easy to use and nearly complete solution that does not cost a fortune or hold me hostage. Using Billy has saved me countless hours each month for the past 18 months. It's streamlined and logical workflows, dead simple invoicing, and reasonable fees make Billy a real winner for small business.

The only gotcha with Billy is their integration with PayPal accounts is not as clean as it could be. The company is on the right track and should have this issue resolved shortly. The support team at Billy has been fantastically helpful and understanding. They not only know accounting, they know how to help people.

Leonardo
Leonardo
  • Branche: Internet

Easy to use Bookkeeping tool

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

This tool was previously called Billy, but since Lendio bought it they changed the name to Sunrise. Not just the name changed, customer support improved a lot and the tool have more options.

It's worth nothing that this tool will only working for people that are US-based. The double entry booking is the same used by Quickbooks and software like it.

It's possible to attach receipts, invoice customers and charge them using Stripe, Square, PayPal and other payment gateways.

It's a very powerful app, yet, simple

It would be nice to see recurring payments, a set and forget to charge customers that are on subscriptions. Support told me they will add it soon!

James
James

An Amazing Alternative to Other Accounting Programs

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

I have really simplified my workflow using Billy. It's been a great tool to use to set up recurring invoices for some of my clients.

What I like the most about Billy is the ease of use. It's simple to get started and get your bank accounts set up and create invoices, quotes, etc.

What I like the least about this software is that I have two businesses that I use Billy with and because it's cloud based I have to log into two differnt accounts, one with chrome and the other with firefox. It makes it complicated if you have more than one business as you will need different log-ins and subscriptions. It would be awesome if they could expand it to contain multiple businesses with the ability to simply click on the business name and change to another business.

Hi James,

You can actually have one account with multiple organizations.

With that setup, you can have one login for all of your orgs.

Please contact our support to help you set that up.

Gary
Gary

Has excellent potential but still has some way to go!

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

It makes complex accounting simple.

It makes complex accounting simple.

Billy provides a simple solution for accounting that is specifically designed for freelancers and agencies. It has a great user interface and is very easy to use. It is solid and I have never had a problem with.

The fact that key features have taken so long to evolve. I am talking about no PayPal integration and the fact that bank syncing has only just arrived in my country. The most annoying thing is that whilst key features are lagging behind the team are investing users money in having season Billy logos designed, which quite frankly is ridiculous. Their community management needs work as well.

Hi Gary,

You didn't like our pumpkin head Billy face :(

Debbie
Debbie
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Basic but just what I need

Bewertet am 4.11.2018

I amsaving money compared to my previouse accounting package, but this is much more simple and streamlined.

I find the software very simple and basic. It does exactly what I need it to, with no complications or awkward stuff. That being said i am an accountant and I know what I'm doing - might be a little bit too basic for a total beginner....

Billy is still very much in start up phase, and not everything works exactly as I would want yet, although I think they are heading in the right direction. Over the last six weeks or so I finally managed to connect my bank account nd transfer transactions automatically - once I manage to connect my Paypal account too I will be in heaven

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic. The competitors can't keep up.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

The best thing about Billy is the ease of use. Now usually ease of use means "it doesn't do much."
WRONG, this is a powerful bookkeeping program. I recommend it to all my clients. You could invest more in other programs, spend time trying to figure them out, set it up wrong, pay a consultant and then only use a small portion of it, but with Billy you can do it all. (If you want they have a list of accountants and bookkeepers who use Billy and can help - but you won't need their help.)

The other big PRO is that this software is rapidly and constantly improving.

Additionally, they have a community of users who are very active in helping one another. This community also provides suggestions on how the software can improve and Billy listens. Go ask for improvements with any competing accounting software packages and you'll find you're wasting your time. Billy listens and then acts.

Bottom Line: If you are an entrepreneur you don't want to waste time or money get Billy. You don't want your employees to waste time or money get Billy. If you want to keep track of your money get Billy. If you have time or money to waste get some other program and THEN when that doesn't work like you wanted it to get Billy.

The one thing that I like least about Billy is that they don't connect with every bank. Granted, I use a small regional bank, but it is my bank and I get special treatment at my bank. I'm not going to give up Billy just because it doesn't (yet) interact with my bank.

Antwort von Lendio

We just updated our banks to include thousand more. Please try again to see if your bank is now supported.

Francis

Great Small Business All-in-one solution

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

Overall my experience with Sunrise has been great. I was skeptical at first but can see how this product has helped my small business.

Ease of use. The interface is easy and very accessible. Workflows and billing are simple. I don't need a professional accountant to help me get used to this software.

Pre-set settings or personalization features a bit lacking in the interface. For example, if I am looking at all my invoices, I want to see the fiscal year only. But whenever I go to that page, it shows me the full history of things which I don't prefer.

Antwort von Lendio

Thank you, Francis! We are thrilled you enjoy the interface and ease of Sunrise. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping. We strive to do better for our customers and will take your personalization suggestion to our Product Development team. Thank you again for your awesome review!

Donna
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great For Small Businesses!

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

I have had a reduction in stress and cost to do my business accounting because of using Sunrise.

This product is way simpler to use for the average small business owner than other, more costly and more complicated accounting products. Everything is very intuitive and easy to understand.

I have had repeated issues with integrating my bank information to the software.

Antwort von Lendio

Hi Donna, thank you for providing us with feedback. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Regarding your bank sync issues, we recently launch an integration with Plaid, which we believe will solve a lot of bank sync issues. When you log into Sunrise, you'll be prompted to relink your bank accounts. Please reach out to us if you have any issues. Thanks!

Sam
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Easy to Use

Great overall experience

Great overall experience

I can churn out a quote in no time. The automation is awesome - great value for the money.

Sometimes quotes will disappear and automatically archive for some reason. Some of the features are buried deep and require looking around. Desperately needs a mobile app

Wave

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Lendio

Seemed to be better and wave kept crashing

Antwort von Lendio

Sam, we are ecstatic you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise. You should not be jumping over hurdles when it comes to invoicing and bookkeeping. We strive to simplify bookkeeping and will continue to improve our product for our small business owners. Our product team has been working hard on developing an app and should launch very soon. I will make sure your feedback gets in the hands of our development team. Thank you for the awesome review.

• Branche: Tiefbau

I really like it but,,

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

One of the most wonderful intuitive accounting software in the world, very good and great features especially for tracking​ invoices and payments. However, they suddenly​ stopped supporting the worldwide​ customer and just accept the north Ameria countries, even they asked their current customers from the other countries to stop their subscription​ and to move to another company!!

They have an App for registering the expenses from bill and invoices directly from your phone, very useful​ especially when using the camera from the App to confirm the bills.

Johnathan

Simple, But Powerful

Bewertet am 27.4.2017

I'm extremely satisfied with my decision to switch to Billy. I've been using the software for a little over two months.

I've developed some pros that I thought set Billy apart from some its competitors. Additionally, I've provided some cons to make people aware.

PROS:
- Ridiculously easy to use.
- The ability to reconcile -- most invoicing and billing softwares do not have this, and if they do, it's extremely complicated and hard to use.
- Customer portal (where customers can see past and current invoices -- paid, outstanding, and overdue)
- Recurring invoices
- Automatically import bills into billy by forwarding them to a Billy email address
- AMAZING customer service. All of the questions and concerns I've had have been addressed extremely quickly.

CONS:
- Some features are lacking

While Billy has a ton of amazing features, there are some features that they lack. See below:

- There is no CC option when sending recurring or regular invoices. In order to send to more than one person, you need to manually choose the contact and send. This can be extremely inconvenient for people who have a lot of recurring invoices that get sent regularly to more than one contact within an organization.
- It's a pain to reconcile batch invoices. If you have any sort of payment gateway that batches transactions into one lump sum (stripe), it's a little time consuming to reconcile. Evan generously provided me with a guide on how to do it, but it takes quite a bit of extra work than it does with normal transactions.
- There are no recurring bills. If you have bills that you usually get every month, you need to manually put them in each time you get them.
- There is no option to take out Billy branding within the invoices you send.

• Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Free invoicing software

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

I've been using it for 5+ years to invoice my clients.

I've been using it for 5+ years to invoice my clients.

I love that I can keep track of all my invoices, let clients pay with credit card or PayPal, and send invoices customized with my branding.

Honestly there's not much I dislike about it. Of course I don't use it for accounting, only invoicing, because it has limited functionality with accounting.

Chelsea
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Super Simple Bookkeeping Option for Small Nonprofit

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Our team is all volunteer and we don’t have the resources for a lot of expensive software or training. Using Sunrise is pretty intuitive and you can learn the system really quick.

It would be nice to have an app. I think there use to be one that let you take photos of receipts but I haven’t been able to use it.

Wave und Xero

Antwort von Lendio

Hi Chelsea, thanks for being a Sunrise member and leaving a great review. We are so happy to hear that Sunrise helps you accomplish your business's tasks in a quick, stress-free way. Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our users expectations. We will be launching a new version of the mobile app very shortly! You'll be one of the first to know. Thank you for your awesome review. Happy bookkeeping!

Mark
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect Solution for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

I have loved the Sunrise service and functionality. Quickbooks is overkill for my size of business, but Sunrise gives me the perfect level of sophistication yet simplicity.

The Financial Statements produced each month are super helpful to let me know where the business stands, and made tax season so easy and stress freed. All my income and expenses were in the right accounts and summarized for easy entry into Turbo Tax.

I would like recurring transactions, like my mortgage payment, that are the same amounts each month or from the same vendors to be auto-classified for me. I would also like to be able to classify expenses as they occur via a mobile app for Sunrise.

Antwort von Lendio

Hi Mark, thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled you enjoy the financial reporting tools within Sunrise. We have a lot of exciting new product developments coming your way, especially around our mobile app. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Edward
Edward
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Billing Clients made Simple and Easy

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

I just love Billy. The name is great. The interface design is great. And it is easy to generate and track invoices.

Billy has such a memorable name yes, it is for billing. I love the ease of creating invoices and Billy does the hard job of accounting and tracking. Plus,

New features are rolling out too slow. Perhaps, I live in a place where there is no sale tax. However, the invoices created by Billy must include a lot stating Tax = 0 dollar in the past which just was got rid of lately.

Melissa
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Loved by a Luddite!

Bewertet am 2.6.2020

I am a right-brained, creative, low-tech Luddite; I hand-make jewelry for museums. I am not high tech, and many programs confuse me. I tend to be disorganized because my brain is a busy place and that makes the financial side of my business difficult, and in the past, an ongoing struggle. Sunrise simplified my life!! At least in the area of bookkeeping and invoices. I love it's simplicity! I have been using it for a few years now and have saved hundreds in misplaced invoices!

I do sometimes run into problems with the editing feature, but that is probably just me.

Antwort von Lendio

Melissa, thank you for the glowing review! We are so happy that Sunrise accomplishes what your business needs in a stress-free, simple way. That is our whole goal. We love hearing customer feedback that Sunrise has made at least one small business owner's life a little easier. We've built this system for the "right-brained, creative, low-tech Luddite" and will continue to always be in your corner cheering you on. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback.

Nick
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Awesome Invoicing Made Easy

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

We use Billy for invoicing, quotes/estimates, as well as keeping up with our business expenses. Our customers have given us great feedback, especially being able to pay online through the invoices we send. Our money processes in a reasonable time as well. Overall, the presentation is outstanding. Very clean and easy on the eyes, not to mention easy to use as well. Can’t say enough good things. Also, we had one slight hiccup, only once, where we couldn’t get an invoice to send through email. Customer service/tech handled this quickly and we have had no issues since!

Super easy to use
Great presentation
Affordable
Great customer service
Nice features

Honestly I’m very pleased overall with everything.

Too Simple to Use

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

the cost of the program is very cheap which is good to keep track of where money is, creating invoices, uploading bills, and generating PDF's to send to customers. The interface is very great as well and allows you to reconcile with your banks in a pretty easy fashion

There really isn't that much to this program aside from basic accounting practices and reconciling. Sometimes the imports, especially when trying to upload a file can result in errors. Setting something up such has recurring payment reminders, I think would make this app a lot more efficient.

Ladislav
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud based accounting g and invoicing solution

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Using BillyApp for over a year now and we are very satisfied so far with its performance. There have been few issues here and there but sorted by fast support.

Ease of use of available features; accounting section is pretty good too and certainly creating expenses based on uploaded receipts is a plus.

Needs number of features: customer statements, better VAT handling for Irish annual Trading details return

• Branche: Import und Export
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform but needs some improvement

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Really great experience, however sometimes the system doesn’t react well especially when there is a pop up window, also they need to add a good payment getaways because Stripe is not bad, but for whom doing B2C business to wait 7 days to receive the money and with 3.4% commission doesn’t help much.

Simple interface, and easy to use for small and medium size of business

Payment getways, really we need more options for money issues.