Route4Me

4,5 (388)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Flottenroutenplanungs- und Routenoptimierungssoftware für KMUs.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Route4me review

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Route4Me had made it possible for us to continue home deliveries and not spend entire days of man power trying to figure it out with google maps or something. The customization has been key. The donation of the app for our non-profit for several months has been a blessing.

That we can easily and quickly create routes with multiple stops for our drivers and reduces wait times for our clients by being able to call ahead.

We need to maximize our volunteer power without burning them out, so we have to edit a lot to get the number of stops down an in an efficient patterns for our drivers.

Frank
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Route4Me

The #1 factor for choosing Route4Me is the ability to route using pre-set ETA's.
Tim
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good, not great. Have to pay for every little upgrade

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

Route for me does what I need it to do, though for more money than I would like to spend on it. Also, I feel like I was told we could do everything on the base plan and this was not the case. I have already updated our infrastructure to use this software so we are currently stuck with it. I’m pretty sure if they raise the price I will have to change.

The software is easy to implement on phones and generally easy to follow directions. Ideally you need another app (google maps or Waze) to accurately route uoy

For every problem you encounter you call the company. EVERY time they have a solution, but it will cost you. EVERY TIME. There is nothing in their basic package that covers what a fraction of people will need. Even when using two different routing apps, the Route4Me software will route you incorrectly. Thank goodness we keep phone numbers to each stop. Some of the analytics are unavailable, again, unless you pay fo them.

Alberto
  • Branche: Bau

Good tool

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Good

Good

The way we add and conform the route.Clear view and contrasted colors.

Not always clear how to proceed. Do we need a tutorial....?

Edward
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Can’t program different colors on app

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Not bad but see cons

Not bad but see cons

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

George

Market Leading Fleet Management Software with Unparalleled Support

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Phenomenal. From initial scoping and sales through to day-to-day support and account management, they have helped us every step of the way.

Route optimisation is great, dashboarding is great, data capture is great, features on offer are endless - but well thought out rather than added as an afterthought. However, above all the support is second to none. I have never experienced the degree of responsiveness and aid that Route4Me provides to its customers, they are always available, and should anything critical go wrong, are able to remedy things almost immediately. I couldn't recommend them higher!

Most definitely a stretch, but if I had to choose, I would appreciate a larger database of traffic data for Australia as it pertains to ETAs - it might help to use existing databases rather than capture over time internally.

April
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Logistic solution

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Helpful and efficient

Helpful and efficient

Customer service has been amazing. They are available by phone, chat or email. Response is quick and helpful. Loading new routes is fast and easy to navigate

Would like to be able to customize a route that is specific to our companies needs without having to manually optimize the route. It might be optimized for some industries but it doesn't always work the best for our usage.

Google Maps

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Route4Me

The additional features
Kristen
  • Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates...

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Jacob
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Route4Me for meal kit logistics.

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Ability to adjust our own routes to suit day-to-day deliveries with on the fly adjustments. Adding 'custom data' is another huge pro - as a lot of the business needs revolve around creating files with run data. With the feature manager we can choose the specific addOns that we specifically require.Route4Me's support staff are incredible - there has never been any issue left unresolved.

For general housekeeping we remove routes weekly and because of this the Dashboard becomes irrelevant as we cannot track our progress longterm. This could potentially be an internal issue, and not Route4me's, as there is probably some functionality with the API that can be used to export the data into a local dashboard on a week by week basis.

George E
George E
  • Branche: Versicherung

Route new day

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

end results are good. need manual on use.

end results are good. need manual on use.

unlimited use and can be seen on iPhone.

no manual on use of product. need more explanation on set up.

Arman

Custm

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Excellent support and great product overall

Excellent support and great product overall

Ability for driver to dispatch themselves.

Cost per user could be better optimised to cost per activity or route.

Onfleet und Circuit
Antonio

Route4me Review

Bewertet am 3.4.2023

Great features such as Smart Zones and Optimized Routes. Helped me a lot to organize areas and attribute to each driver. Great support team also, have been very privileged to be taken care of by [sensitive content hidden]. Thanks!

I think the price is a bit high for my liking, specially since you need to buy each feature separate, making the subscription expensive. Perhaps you should offer more package options to the client or a discount program based on the number of functionalities paid for in the subscription.

Nicolas

I highly recommend route4me

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Route4Me has simplified our life for the organization and creation of the annual routes, the follow-up of our deliveries and our drivers. I have a very good experience with Route4Me.

The simplicity of the configuration of the different options and modules.The creation of routes.

Updating of maps (Switzerland). There are a lot of bad addresses.

Rebekah
  • Branche: Versicherung

Route For Me Review

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

My over all experience is pleasant. I find it easy and efficient to use.

My over all experience is pleasant. I find it easy and efficient to use.

I love how I can export my route to an excel sheet.

I think its the type of plan I have but I dont like that I can use it on my computer only the mobile version.

Shawn
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tollways should be an individual option

Bewertet am 21.12.2019

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

andy
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer who will continue to use this software.

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

I began using the software as an individual. The ease of use was so important to me that I convinced the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our company to purchase the software for all drivers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help in making the changes we need to our account with fast and informative service.

The route optimization and recurring routes is most important for our company. It generates a fresh route however you schedule it to occur. The route optimization lets my drivers know the best way to complete their routes and helps our company be more efficient on a daily basis.

There is nothing that comes to mind under this catagory.

Vaughn
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

I Have Used This App almost EVERY DAY for 3 years

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

I love that it will allow me to attach pictures and notes for every address.

The optimization is off always. I have stopped using it for that.

Greg

Satisfied User

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Nick
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses, easy to use at sensible cost

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Really good so far

Really good so far

i really like to instant access to online support- always there and really helpful

to get full use of the software I need to have more drivers and use the desktop features where i can track drivers - at the moment were simply using it on mobile phones, but it does work great! Its a little frustrating to not be able to load up files of addresses to Favorites or Addresses, but guess this could happen with the desktop version?

Kirk
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy and best navaigational tool I have ever used.

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

I travel to many different states, cities and towns on a weekly bases.. I would be totally lost with out the app. Highly recommend the app to friends

The use of the tool. You can input addresses or store numbers. I sale to the WALMART chain and never had an issues on use or directions. Keeps me informed of accidents, tools and speed traps. Able to avoid toll road if need.

When I first got the app is was very easy to pick-up on the use. Some changes are made from time to time and it takes some playing with to understand use.

Austin
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Route4Me Is A Game Changer

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

It has been a great experience and it has really allowed our business to grow.

It has been a great experience and it has really allowed our business to grow.

The route planning is the most beneficial part of Route4Me. It not only plans the routes, but gives you great insight into planning the day for your drivers in advance.

I think the feature development could be quicker.

John

easy fro routing

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

know where to send my drivers

know where to send my drivers

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Larry

Latest version is far less useful than previous version

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Best tool I've found, so far or planning, organizing and managing hotshot pickups and deliveries. Allows user to see how additional stops can be inserted into route plan

Latest version has way too many pop up screens that are distracting, annoying and time wasting. Scrolling when necessary to manually add and resequence is stops is too ackward

Richard
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Route Maximization

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

The app gives me the ability to reduce my drive time to each client. It allows me to spend more time with each client by giving me the fastest time between locations.

Saves me time on getting each client by maximizing time between locations.

The notes section could be improved to allow cut and paste and to edit existing notes.

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.