Route4Me Bewertungen

Route4Me

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

4.6/5 (79 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Thank you Route4Me!

Bewertet am 6.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Through Route4Me¿s generosity, ¿GotLunch! Laconia¿ was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nothing.

easy fro routing

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

know where to send my drivers

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Mit Google übersetzen

Latest version is far less useful than previous version

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best tool I've found, so far or planning, organizing and managing hotshot pickups and deliveries. Allows user to see how additional stops can be inserted into route plan

Latest version has way too many pop up screens that are distracting, annoying and time wasting. Scrolling when necessary to manually add and resequence is stops is too ackward

When I use it,it works

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Mit Google übersetzen

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

The greatest routing software on the planet

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

faster routing. gps fix on vans. up to date geocoding.

Customer service is incredible, web support get back to you in seconds and ALWAYS finds a solution. Very impressed

Some spacing issues on UK postcodes that make it difficult to verify. However, Web support fixed this for me immediately.

Mit Google übersetzen

Saves you time and money

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Mit Google übersetzen

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

It didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).

Mit Google übersetzen

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning

Good overwiew
Really saves time
Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew

It could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Looks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country.
Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Bewertet am 24.11.2017

Saves me time everyday

I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

That is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point

Mit Google übersetzen

OMG.....love it!!! I will use it for the first time tomorrow. That will be the test!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits that I'm not tech savvy and this was SOOOO darn easy for me to use!!! That is why I LOVE it!!!

SOOOOOO easy for this older lady with no patience!!! Not too many apps optimize a list. I don't have patience and your app was soooo easy!!! I used my voice texting service....read off what I needed and added all of my properties in and in less than 5 min.....my lists was optimized and I'm going to relax now!!! No need to mapquest 19 addresses out!!! You did it ALL for me in less than 5 min! I can't believe that!!! I just hope that it doesn't use up my battery.....I will keep it on the charger in the car while driving!!!

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and helped me to achieve my daily tasks easily

How easy it is to share routes to other people and how quick and easy it is to set a route up even when postcode isn't recognized it allows me to put address in easily

Mit Google übersetzen

Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.

Latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable. Looks prettier but less practical on a day to day basis. No functionality to merge routes

Novice User

Bewertet am 29.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recently used the Route4Me app and all I can say is wow! I think it is absolutely wonderful and so easy to use ( I am not very computer literate or in this case app literate).

I had previously had another app that I had for years, but they quit supporting their system, so they shut it down. That app only permitted 10 route locations, which for me is not too bad, but very frustrating when I have more locations.

I then looked at another highly recommended app and it was terrible and their support was worse.

I located this Route4Me app and was very cautious, due to my previous experiences.

I can not say enough great things. Route4Me sent me an email immediately to welcome me and noticed it looked like I was having issues, but in fact, I wanted to review before I actually attempted to use. They wanted to let me know they were there for me and if I had any questions to please contact.

I wish every organization operated in this manner. I can put in an unlimited amount of locations and the directions were spot on. My previous system was more difficult and the directions were spotty at times, not with Route4Me it was amazing.

I may sound like a paid advertiser, which I am not, but when I find something I like I want others to be aware.

Ease of use, the amount of stops able to add.

A little on the pricey side, but all good things come with a price.

Mit Google übersetzen

I plan to ask for my money back

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Only being able to organize a route into the shortest time period, which I generally end up transcribing a destination into Google Maps because the program sends me to a nag screen urging upgrade. I need to work. Not fiddling around with software issues.

The only pro I can find is that it arranges destinations in shortest order of travel.
It looks like a nice interface.
It seems to have potential to be a fine software.

It goes through to a nag screen to upgrade every time I hit the navigate button. I'm not going to upgrade. I can't wait to end my relationship with this company ASAP. It doesn't save routes. It doesn't get rid of a stop once completed. I'm moving back to Road Warrior. It has a few issues, but at least it does the job. And for 80 bucks a year, it should do the job.

0.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I LOVE Route4Me!!! Saves me so much time and headache! I use it almost daily!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It easily cuts my planning in half. I am a Realtor and time management is key in my life. I can simply plug in my destinations, hit optimize to give me the best route, then look at the map to see how far my destinations are from one another to know how much travel time I need to plan in between locations. LOVE IT!

I wish it could calculate the time in between locations by minutes at an easy glance. However I'm not complaining! It has much more pros then cons!

Mit Google übersetzen

Everything you could ask for in a routing system.

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Route4Me provides our business with exactly what we need: User-friendliness, efficiency, effectiveness, and above all else productivity - hours of time saved every week!

Love this app!

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helped my assistant and I plan my stops when showing property or delivering items to clients.

It's easy to use and makes mapping out deliveries fast and easy. I tried other apps that were not so user friendly. I love how this app works with Waze for door to door driving directions :)

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like. I guess if I HAVE to pick something (and truthfully the app probably already does this and I just haven't figured it out), it would be nice if once you checked off that the stop had been "visited" and that you have "departed" if it would drop those stops to the bottom so you would only see the stops that you have left to make ;)

slow

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Was great initially. Not good now.

organized and easy to figure out how to use

After adding about 15 addresses, it slows to a crawl and becomes useless. I need to be able to input about 100 addresses/day all at one time. I used to be able to until a year ago or so. I tried calling support but no one responded to my call.

3.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

It has been great. Very easy to use

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The use interface and customer service are first rate. I love the many capabilities that this program offers.

I wish that some of the features were available for a limited review to see if it actually warranted purchasing them

Mit Google übersetzen

have tried 2x in past 3 years to use this software and it's more than frustrating

Bewertet am 20.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

seeing all the addresses at least (pin-dotted) on a map so I could personally optimize them.... if Google hadn't went to less than 10 addresses I'd rather stay up all night doing it 1 way then have to continue to redo or tweek every detail to make sure you don't lose money or time chasing your errors.

can input more than a 100 addresses in one setting (but if you don't save and it refreshes or times out...... back to the start you'll go)

after entering 100s of address you'd better save as you go or it will "time out" and you'll lose your mind with the time wasted.
also by doing above you then have to merge multiple list which can be hard to figure out
sadly it doesn't let me ( or if customer service would ever answer or get back) figure out how to plan the route in closest to further addresses. Currently it has my #3 spot a 1/4 mile from my 201st stop..... def not an optimized approach to saving gas

1.0/10