Route4Me Bewertungen

Route4Me

Flottenroutenplanungs- und Routenoptimierungssoftware für KMUs.

4.4/5 (144 Bewertungen)
Kristen B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Ron G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

0.0/10
Philip S.

Thank you Route4Me!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
pstreifer@gmail.com

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nothing.

Frank D.

Great app BUT

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

John P.

easy fro routing

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

know where to send my drivers

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Sam C.

Daily Trips

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Jeff G.

When I use it,it works

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Shaun d S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Rebecca T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.

Carol S.

Thank you Route 4 Me!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000.
It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me.

VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.)

I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

Kyle L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

7.0/10
James H.

Best damn app ever

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has given me the shortest route possible saving time and gas.

I am done looking for route planners.
This app will plan my route down to the min. If i gain new customers I can add them in a flash.

No down falls. I use this app to plan pick up with 60 customers in 3 different counties. I

Doug R.
Mit Google übersetzen

The greatest routing software on the planet

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

faster routing. gps fix on vans. up to date geocoding.

Customer service is incredible, web support get back to you in seconds and ALWAYS finds a solution. Very impressed

Some spacing issues on UK postcodes that make it difficult to verify. However, Web support fixed this for me immediately.

Toby M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Saves you time and money

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Paul F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Brandon T.
Mit Google übersetzen

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

It didn't work well for iPhone but it worked impeccably well on Android. Also, I believe if there was a function that allowed you to change individual locations in the order on the map it would be more efficient (the map doesn't always know which streets are dead ends or which neighborhoods have entry gates; still, this is no fault of the app as most map functions struggle with this exact same problem).

Frank D.

Rfm review

Bewertet am 13.7.2019

Using it for a few years and it suits me 90% of the time

Handy to use, it’s a little long winded by you get used to it

It won’t find Irish eircodes/postcode and sometimes doesn’t use main highways

Dan V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planning

Good overwiew
Really saves time
Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew

It could be Nice if it was easy to save the adresse list online, so You Can use it whit different divices. I know You Can do it manally but i have a lot of adress in my list, so it Will tale a lot of time.

Jacqueline T.

Route4Me works for Me!

Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.

It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route.
Great value for cost.

No option/function to be able to add notes to a route

Dave B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Looks up a global database of addresses - whereas I would like to be able to select just one country.
Would like the ability to 'move' the order of the routing on the fly.

Ron B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Bewertet am 24.11.2017

Saves me time everyday

I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

That is doesn't number the route consecutively from start to finish. Also it will finish the route at the furthest point from my starting point

Sean K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has been a great routing software for me and my team

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Can pull customer information and either download or copy and past information.

wish I could set times for stops and total time for the day

Stuart S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.

Latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable. Looks prettier but less practical on a day to day basis. No functionality to merge routes

Joe S.

Novice User

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recently used the Route4Me app and all I can say is wow! I think it is absolutely wonderful and so easy to use ( I am not very computer literate or in this case app literate).

I had previously had another app that I had for years, but they quit supporting their system, so they shut it down. That app only permitted 10 route locations, which for me is not too bad, but very frustrating when I have more locations.

I then looked at another highly recommended app and it was terrible and their support was worse.

I located this Route4Me app and was very cautious, due to my previous experiences.

I can not say enough great things. Route4Me sent me an email immediately to welcome me and noticed it looked like I was having issues, but in fact, I wanted to review before I actually attempted to use. They wanted to let me know they were there for me and if I had any questions to please contact.

I wish every organization operated in this manner. I can put in an unlimited amount of locations and the directions were spot on. My previous system was more difficult and the directions were spotty at times, not with Route4Me it was amazing.

I may sound like a paid advertiser, which I am not, but when I find something I like I want others to be aware.

Ease of use, the amount of stops able to add.

A little on the pricey side, but all good things come with a price.

Jarrod O.

Bad customer support

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support.

Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

After 1.5 years of subscribing, I suddenly lost access to my account while I was out on my route. I was told it was because my google play account email did not sync with the route4me email. Not only did I lose major productivity on that day, I have spent over 6 hours trying to resolve the issue with Route4me and Google play customer support. Neither of them have been the least bit helpful. I have cancelled my account.