CallPage Bewertungen

Volodymyr T.

Better client service

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our overall client service improved after implementing the widget. Sales reps receive positive opinions from clients really often.

The best part was hearing from the customers that they love our new feature. In the beginning, they didn’t believe a callback would have taken us only 28 seconds!

I’m generally happy with this tool. Highly recommend.

Joanna W.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best way for our customers to call us

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I wish their price was lower, but it’s still fair.

Scoring rules are really useful. Since we set them up with a little help from CallPage’s support, our lead generation improved and our potential clients are happy they can reach us easily

My sales team agreed it's the best solution for them, they see clear benefits after

Mit Google übersetzen

Takes your business to the next level

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The CallPage App is giving you the chance to make each one of your website guests to a customer.
The guests can easily contact you by phone and then, during a call conversation you make them customers.
You can also make promotions with a CallPage link and get calls instantly.
Super App! Will definitely recommend on!

The Widgets' editing not friendly enough. It's not easy to find and edit the sections of the widgets.

Shannon R.

Increase Phone Call Conversions On Your Website

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased phone call conversions for my business since using CallPage

I installed CallPage on one of my sites 3 months ago and it has increased call conversions by 65% since I started using it. It prompts people to request a call back and then rings the website owner and initiates a call with the visitor. It seems to work better than just offering a phone number and CTA to call you.

Sometimes the call initiation can be awkward. many times, the website visitor starts talking before the call is connected due to the prompts used when connecting the call, can lead to confusion.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software to audit calls

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast and efficient, met all our expectations!

It was so easy to integrate CallPage it into the CRM we use. I find notifications really useful, don’t need to remember to check no my reps, all important info is sent to my email. Call recording helps me to audit inbound calls.

It’s a bit pricey but I hope the whole team works hard to improve the tool.

Adam O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great solution for a multi-department company

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We operate globally so the fact that all connections generated via CallPage are free is just perfect for us and enables us to reduce expenses. If you struggle with a high average hold time CallPage will help you solve this problem.

Definitely the option of connecting a widget to a certain department. It saves a lot of time and makes our customers happy – time they spend waiting to be connected with a consultant decreased.

I needed some time to get to know how to use the panel as well as some of our less tech-savvy reps (but they managed).

Olga R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app, I don't want to use another

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using CallPage for some time now and I really don't want to change it for any other app. Since my company's regulations may seem complicated at the first sight we used to have a problem with conversion. People often got discouraged after visiting our website and didn't buy anything. CallPage changed it. It offers a potential customer a call back from our customer service so people are encouraged to contact us. Then we can explain everything and answer customer's questions. During the first week, we've received more phone calls than in a month! My sales team loves it - and my CEO loves it too.

I love the fact I get a text message after somebody from the team misses a call. It informs me about the date and time of the missed call, and customer's phone number. Really great feature.

I am generally satisfied with CallPage. I had some account settings issues at the beginning, but they were solved quickly.

Thanks Olga!

Lead generation booster

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before the implementation of CallPage, we had some problem with clients visiting the website and leaving it without any interaction. Now the widget makes them stay and encourages them to contact us.

Personalization of the widget is really useful. Thanks to that the widget looks like an integral part of our website and potential customers are willing to use it, so we generate more leads.

Maybe the client support could be a bit quicker.

Kinga O.

A really convenient tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Thanks to CallPage feature “Leave the message” we’re able to generate leads even after business hours or during weekends. When our reps are back at work they can respond to all messages and get in touch with potential prospects.

Maybe the tool could include more options to control the efficiency of reps or expanded reports.

Olha L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect tool to improve many areas of the sales department

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reasonable price and great product!

So easy to set up and implement. We didn’t have to train our reps, they started using CallPage right away. Now we are able to analyze the performance of our salespeople and know exactly which parts of their work require improvements.

Mobile app could be a bit more user-friendly.

Mit Google übersetzen

CallPage makes it easy to talk to website visitors

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CallPage was super easy to set up, and within 10 minutes I had a shiny new widget on my site that makes it easy for visitors to reach out and talk to a human (me) instead of making them jump through hoops with chat support or submitting tickets - which leads to more clients and sales.

I love the beautiful CallPage widget on my site - visitors can click and be connected with me in under 30 seconds.

The plans are a bit limited (volume-wise) for the price, but the calls that it passes through more than make up for the costs as each call is a potential new client.

Mick M.

Callbacks that increase sales

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sometimes a little push is necessary to convert a visitor into a lead or customer. CallPage offers site visitors the option of a callback while they are interested in the offer. The conversation can take place from almost any location in the world and it takes only seconds to get connected with a sales rep.

The mobile app is a bit awkward to use.
The sound quality is times low (lagging).

Bartosz M.

Outstanding results

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has been using this tool for a long time and we get all the results we expected.

Like the option of notifications. Managers and/or consultants get an email every time a potential customers calls. No more missed calls and unhappy clients. Managers can provide feedback to reps on their performance.

I'd like to see the dashboard become a bit more user-friendly. Apart from that - nothing to complain about, well maybe a support working hours could be longer ;)

Dustin D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Helpful to get more inbound calls from your site

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have used it for myself and for client’s websites. Have been happy with their customer support and ease of use.

Love the customization features. You can schedule your team, forward calls based on time, and really make the tool work for your time and team’s schedule.

Wish they’d add more functionality. Besides calls maybe, WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime and other communication types of possible.

CallPage - Pfft

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall disappointing experience and the founders lost sight of their customer base and USP

Very affordable and compelling product offering

Started out strong, the n slowly reduced support then services without notice. And now it does not even reflect the product I paid for

0.0/10
Vitalii M.

Perfect and simple tool

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app look really nice. I like that I can customize texts in the pop up and its overall looks. Thanks to it I get much more calls from my customers. Great value for money.

It really connects consultants with customers in 28 seconds possibility to integrate with Google Analytics easy customization

It could be more intuitive

Thanks VItalii!

Mit Google übersetzen

CallPage is a 10/10 tool!

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The option with multiple reps using the CallPage widget is just a life saver. I’m pretty sure team can work more efficiently with CallPage.

Sometimes minor problems like lags or a difficulty with weekly report generation, but nothing too serious.

Mit Google übersetzen

Can not cancel this service

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Have not had a good experience with this company. Would not recommend them to anyone I know.

The system is easy to set up but it confuses the customer and the sales rep when someone wants to call you.

We tried to cancel our subscription because it was not working for our sales team. It is impossible to cancel the subscription by yourself so we contacted the company and they said they would take care of it. 3 months later they are still charging us for it and have not refunded the money. We just went in to try and downgrade but guess what, their system fails when you try and do this.

1.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Dishonest business that would not allow us to cancel

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Dishonest operators that make it hard to cancel.

Nothing, we stopped using it over 3 months ago and requested a cancellation but they wouldnt process it.
They continue to bill us despite us repeatedly asking them to stop it.

They continue to bill us despite us repeatedly asking them to stop it.

0.0/10
Gourav M.
Mit Google übersetzen

We stopped wasting time on email follow-ups and chatting

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Certainly Callpage is a kind of must-have tool for big-ticket client companies as a single phone call and help you in converting a lead to potential client.

Callpage is a very useful tool which converts our website visitors into lead or callers. It certainly increases the chances of increasing the prospect by instant nurturing them.

Noting as such but it can best if we can set the duration of a call from 5 mins to 10min. Secondly, they need a feature or flexibility to provide Indian numbers.

7.0/10
Daniel V.
Mit Google übersetzen

the new VA on the website

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it how it can offer visitors a way to get a quick callback or leave a message in a very efficient way. I use this for some of our clients and the results are good.

I would like to have more flexibility to position the widget in the middle of the screen and not just bottom left or right.

Maksym V.

Easy and useful

Bewertet am 18.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The number of incoming calls has always been a problem in our company. Our customers were often made to wait on hold and it resulted in really negative opinions about the company. CallPage helped us to organize things because it automatically connects our consultants with a person who orders a call. What is more, CallPage is really easy to install and use. I recommend this widget!

Thanks!

Cammy A.

Great for Lead Generation

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to install on any website.
Can customize the call widget [limited, but may do]
Can add tags to leads
Can blacklist numbers and ip addresses.
Have API and integration to Wordpress, Slack and some CRM.
Customer support is very friendly.

1 call credit = up to 30 mins
1 call credit counts after 10 seconds. Hoping that gets extended to 15seconds.
Documentation and video are poorly written/executed.
Some countries are not available.

Anna P.

Excellent app

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I find CallPage excellent mainly because it helps us to convert website visitors into customers. It keeps people who visit our website on the website by offering a free callback, so it reduces bounce rate. Thanks to that our sales process is much better! I also like that I have access to all conversation made by my consultants.

Thanks Anna!

Olena S.

Very useful

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CallPage is very useful for every call centre. It helps to organize work and gives team leaders a possibility of analyzing each and every call. I'm very happy to receive notification about every missed call - it's much easier to evaluate the work of my team now.

Antwort von CallPage

Thanks for your opinion Olena!