Plexus

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Philip

I am a plexpert.

Bewertet am 18.1.2021

Having quotes centralized. Having the quotes be the orders and having the material usage and even pictures of the installed product all on the same order is really nice. So just having so much on one software is great. We havent even used introduced a lot of the features yet. Like we still havent started tracking payments in plexus.

I like that it is intended to be used for the whole company. Salesman, managers, installers. I like the dashboards . The to-do lists on the dashboards that you can put on peoples screens are great.

I've noticed a lot LESS bugs in the last year or so. When we started it seemed like they were more common.

I still feel like there is room for improvement for the installers to use on their mobile devices.

I also sometimes get frustrated on how connected everything is. Its a good thing but also a bad thing. Like sometimes you can't delete an order because there is an invoice and you cant delete the invoice because there is a ticket and you cant delete the ticket because there is a movement etc... you get the point. I understand why its connected but its still frustrating sometimes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FieldGroove

Warum Plexus gewählt wurde

CRM was just old.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Plexus

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a good salesman :)
Brandy

Plexus review for The Hayes Company - Brandy Eckert

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

Everything is able to be done in one program, from time and material tracking, to invoicing and payroll.

The views get changed way to much and it affects my permissions. But that may be something that the company does itself and not plexus. I don't know.

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Brandy for your review! The reviews are set by each company. Feel free to reach out to Plexus Support if you need help with your views. Thanks again!

Tucker

Plexus Review

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

The ability to track the information (inventory, hrs, job costs, etc)

Schedule:
-The scheduling module is VERY difficult and time consuming when changes need to be made.
-A geofence by zip codes would be FANTASTIC to have. Make scheduling easier and give us the ability to narrow down KCMO as NE/N/NW/E/SE.

General Usage:
-Complexity behind lets say - adding a "kit." If you forget to click the drop down for where a product should be attached to you have to go in, delete it, search it again, add it....
-The specificity that is needed to look up information. 816-456-7890 can not be found when you type in 816.456.7890 or 8164567890.
-Now that we are in the order numbers of 10000+ if you search by ascending/descending the order numbers are not in any order that makes sense.
-My techs often get kicked out of jobs, have issues clocking in or out
-Compatibility to Apple is an issue.
-Mobile site does not have the same functionality as desktop for simple items.

Zac
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Plexus helped a lot of our systems.

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

It was good. The software works well for us.

Tied together front end and back end operations. From pricing to job costing to invoicing.

It requires users to be fairly tech savy.

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Zac for your review! We are constantly working to make Plexus more user friendly. Your feedback helps with that. Thanks!

Jackie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Plexus and why you need it too!

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

Plexus has made running our business and working with our customers such a breeze. I look forward to many successful years using Plexus, Quickbooks and growing together!

Plexus is user friendly and makes it easy to jump from one screen to the next. I am able to keep track of all of my ongoing projects, all of the companies we work with as well as which of our sales reps are working with said companies. I am also able to keep track of our sales with Intuit with the ease of which it links to Plexus.

There are very few things that I do not like about Plexus, and saying "I do not like" seems very harsh. It is more that there are small jumps to QuickBooks that I wish were a bit easier, including some deposits that cannot be drawn back once posted. Also, I think the home screen could give better notifications when something goes wrong with a bank transfer.

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for your review!

Jason

Well done Plexus

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

I have really enjoyed it. Plexus has taken my division to the next level for organization

I use this software daily. Even though I've been using for a little over a year I am still learning things daily on the software. I love that it's a complex in depth system. I still struggle with making things easier on myself in the system but with more time I will perfect its use

My only negative on the software is the scheduling calendar. I still use google calendar for my scheduling needs.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Field Service Management Software

Bewertet am 6.3.2017

We have had a great experience with Plexus. Plexus has allowed our business to effectively manage all jobs from anywhere or any device that has internet access. All our information is stored securely on a cloud-based system. The features of the program have helped us streamline our practices and have added functionality to our in-place practices. The Plexus team has been amazing to work with. Their customer support is always available to answer questions we may have, especially for those employees that struggle with being technologically savvy. All of our employees have found the system to be helpful in making our business run more effectively and efficiently. Our business went from entering data three to four times, with data often being lost, to entering data once. Plexus has added many features to our business and eased many of our daily tasks. Scheduling jobs is no longer a hassle and we can easily see the schedule for the day, week, and even month. I would recommend Plexus to help improve processes for any field service business.

Personalization
Schedule
Data/Reports
Functions and Features
All Information Stored in One Place

It can take a little longer for those that struggle with technology to learn what they need to know.

Matt

Matt Hayes Co Review

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

The product is very easy to use and I really like how it is able to adapt to ever changing business practices.

I love everything about Plexus, it is overall a great product.

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Matt for your review! The Hayes Company has been so great to work with. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your work on Plexus Software better.

Pete

Flexible Tool for Job Management

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

I like the intelligence for setting up our pricing models on quotes

I like the flexibility of adding certain selections to our quotes

I like the flexibility of Work Orders displaying what our team needs to see

There is nothing about this software that I do not like

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Pete for your review!

Thomas

From old school to 21st Century

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

I can crank out proposals in a third of the time. Make adjustment to proposal easily.

Have all orders at your disposal with the stroke of a few keys is really nice! Particularly the ones bid months ago!

We do so many products in so many ways it is often difficult to digitize it.

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Thomas for your review! Glad we were able to make proposals so much easier for you.

Adam

Plexus Pro's and Con's

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

The features of Plexus are user friendly and the bids and proposals we put together for our potential clients appear very professional.

From my perspective it provides what we need.

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much Adam for your review!

Jeff

Easy and fast.

Bewertet am 18.1.2021

Building Bids on site and sending to customer immediately

e-mails being sent from program are not always making it to their destination.

Jacquelyn

Plexus

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Using companies to manage the different companies we work with, the link to QBO to manage our accounting

I enjoy how user friendly it is and how there are different views available

There isn't anything that I don't like, the ease of invoices, everything is really impressive

Antwort von Plexus Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much Jacquelyn for your review!

Robert

Plexus user

Bewertet am 16.1.2021

For me mostly pricing and distribution of quotes,

Helps with pricing. Easy to go back and find projects quoted or already sold. I am not really a computer person but now feel comfortable with pricing and entering projects

Not being a computer person did not like to have to use it

Antoinette
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Effective

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

I love the range of functions in which the software provides.

It requires you to have an in-depth knowledge of technology to navigate the software.

Sandy

Five Stars- Great Company

Bewertet am 7.3.2017

We cant say enough about the excellent service provided by Plexus and their team. They actually custom fit a computer software to meet our small plumbing business. They are always available to help with problems. This software has improved our systems throughout our business. We are extremely happy with Plexus and their team!!

Timothy

Great Product for Project Managers

Bewertet am 8.3.2017

I am a project manager for my company, and Plexus has been a great tool to help manage my projects from beginning to end.