• Funktionen
Fernando P.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Jan P.
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Using eWay almost 10 years - and growing

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

I have been using eWay CRM since the days I was working alone as a person (fire and safety specialist) when I used eWay CRM in the free version, almost 10 years ago.
Now I own company with 3 employees - all of them are using eWay witout any problem and the system is simply growing with us. I have experience with other CRM (such as Microsoft Dynamics I have neen useing in previous occupation) and the most possible change is that eWay is simply accepted by all employees, compared to "hostile" CRM systems which are very often boycotted by employees making it usnusable.
I am simply satisfied customer who also sees where the system could be even better.

Integration with Outlook is just excellent, you simply don't know it's there and it's doing it's job. Helps employees to use the CRM without hasitating.
Great contant and task management, great e-mail tracking - it simply does what I expect.

Reporting is not so great as I would like. I can do better with my fine-tuned excel table (including forecast for the future).
Setting up campaigns, especially not e-mail, but land mailing is little bit too complicated and we are still discovering this part of the system.

Joe V.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

MS Business Contact Manager Replacement

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

This has been a wonderful tool for a individual as free option.

- plugs in directly to local outlook instance with tool bar/ribbon icon for company or contact input.
-supports parent child relationship between company's and contact's
- allows image import for profile pic.
-no custom fields with free version

- does not allow contacts in multiple company profiles with same email.
- does not encrypt data at rest.

Milan P.
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The e-way-CRM exceeded our expectations!

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

eWay-CRM works very well. We haven´t had any technical problems so far. What we realy like is customer support. Friendly but proffesional staff is always ready to help us, answer are question or make a customization of the product if we ask for it.

Easy to implement, easy to use and adopt!
From the very fisrt day it's part of the MS Outlook like if it always was.
We realy like the record of to whom a specific lead is assigned. So every single sales representative knows wheather she/ he should contact potential customer or not.
Our sales cases are lasting long as we sell quite expensive EDM machines for tool shops in automotive or aerospace. So realy appreciate a record of document and comunication related to the one specific case. You can imagin what reputation demage could cause to send price proposal not reflecting what was already agreed!

We don' t use a marketing modul so far. At the begging (4 years ago) we supposed the marketing automation / emailing is a bit complicated. So we stayd stick on SW we were used to use. We hava heard that it´s not true anymore so we are going to check it and will see.

Karolis S.
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Karel S.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

eWay review

Bewertet am 4.8.2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Marko K.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Happy Customer

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

Mark E.

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.

I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day.

Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Helleni M.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Super Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

Martina K.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

eWay CRM - simply, free and great program

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

I switched from another program because it was confusing and user-recombined, eWayCRM is pleasant to me, it has everything I need and I can easily manage contacts and their management

it is directly in outlook, it loads automatically when I turn on the computer, it is clear, logical and user-friendly. The content is very varied, it can be combined with any type of company, the calendar and contact history work well. It takes more time for field use, but it's a programm look that everyone knows, so it can be learned quickly. I praise the import and export of data.

I'm missing or haven't figured out how to enter a contact record faster and how to quickly find notes about it.

Sean K.
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

eWay-CRM user review

Bewertet am 17.2.2021

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Antwort von eWay System Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

Freek K.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

eWay CRM taking your business forward

Bewertet am 30.3.2017

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.

1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook.
2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc.
3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc.
4. The frequent updates.
5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos.
6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions.
7. Our employees can work from home.
8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects.
9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

I can't think of any. If I must add something maybe the fact that it can't make coffee.

Allen Z.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Amir K.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe G.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Natalja S.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Maurus B.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Edward S.
  • Branche: Maschinerie

eWay for Technical Sales

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Barrie W.
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Our experience with e-Way

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

David C.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

eWay - The Way Forward

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

We have found the workflow for users dealing with clients on a daily basis who can identify a new lead can easily pass to sales and start a new sales workflow and interact with the team.

Integration to the most used software on any desktop - Outlook.

The only issue we have with eWay is the Add-in dropping off Outlook. Not sure if this is an Outlook or eWay issue but can easily be turned back on when Outlook decides to disable it.

James O.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Well planned, very progressive

Bewertet am 12.4.2017

An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression.

Well done, keep up the great work.

ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Out of the box reporting is a bit limited, relational hierarchy can be a bit tricky to get your head around at first, however has some excellent advantages once you do

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

One of the best CRM I ever used

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

Eve J.
  • Branche: Sport

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

Bewertet am 12.10.2016

I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software.

Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything!

Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with.

Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.

Petr J.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

eWay review after several months of use

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

I like most how eWay is flexible, customizable. Integration process in our firm was quite easy with the help of eWay experts.

I would welcome if eWay was natively ready to connect to other system in order to share data, for example inventory managed in the accounting system, or if there was better support from eWay to do this connection via API.
Also mobile APP could be improved, such as better documents management, support of another modules (Goods, etc.).

Lubos O.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't cover all our needs, but for its price its very good.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Its affordable. Easy to implement and teach.
There is mobile app for android and ios.
People behind customer support are skilled and kind.
User experience: you can customize some stuff, like adding fields of different types, conditional formatting, possible to disable parts you don't use

Custom changes are pricey.
Mobile app doesn't have all function like in OT.
Customer support can take sometimes few days to get to your problem.
User experience: not very user friendly entering attendance, added custom fields are mostly not visible in filters across system (which can be pain to find what you are looking for), Reports are mostly useless, while moving to another pc not all settings are moved