ProductPlan Bewertungen

Cloud-basierte Produkt-Roadmap-Softwarelösung

4.6/5 (32 Bewertungen)
Caroline S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Project management in a simpler and more efficient way

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

With this software it has been possible to carry out the work flow management much faster and easier, in addition to the planning, collaboration and presentation of each of the business projects has been directed thus achieving deliveries without delay, as well as a great savings of time and money.

This software called ProductPlan has great aspects or features that make me like one of them is that it has an interface that is very easy to use, besides its access is very simple, it is only necessary to have access to the internet, it has a series of features like diagrams, flow management, project monitoring, labels to point out something important and also allows not only to achieve efficient planning but to show the project so simple and all thanks to its interface is very intuitive, dynamic and attractive so that any user can adapt to it quickly and the best thing is that the projects can be shared for visualization with colleagues, that is why this software is ideal to manage planning and presentation of projects in a simple way and very effective at the business level.

Its prices are somewhat high but considering that it provides the right tools and a very effective support it is worth the investment in this software, since any doubt or inconvenience is taken care of immediately which has avoided delays in deliveries.

Jessica N.
Mit Google übersetzen

The tool of choice for any product development team!

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's all about visibility into our development roadmap, knowing what is currently being worked as well as what is coming up in the pipeline.

ProductPlans gives my team more visibility into our Roadmap - for current and upcoming initiatives. I can link each initiative to Jira which allows us to view the associated story and determine priority without having to search for the details. I can easily customize the view based on the audience as well as how much or how little they need to see. Giving my executives the high level overview of what our team is currently working on is imperative as they don't need to get in the weeds with details, whereas my development team does.

One feature this software is lacking is the ability to move bars (story features) between lanes (projects) without having to drag and drop. I'd like to right click and get an option to select the lane and it auto move to the new lane positioning itself in the same time frame it currently sits.

Neyda jose M.
Mit Google übersetzen

An ideal software for any development team of any company

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It has allowed us to plan and create project development routes in a simpler way, as well as to work on any type of project and to show our progress to our customers in order to keep them up to date

Firstly, it is a software that offers an excellent ease of use and works fast, besides this product called ProductPlan gives us the advantage of importing data from other tools with which it is integrated as Jira, allowing us to create roadmaps for the development of our business projects in a much simpler, more efficient and organized way, since we only drag and drop the elements that we need, this is thanks to the fact that it is a highly intuitive tool and has a high level of customer service since they always give answers to each problem immediately.

Sometimes it is difficult to understand why certain tools work within the software because it brings so many that it becomes somewhat complex at times, but it is all a question of continuing to investigate it day by day

Matthew F.
Mit Google übersetzen

We love ProductPlan, using it every day to manage our Software Product initiatives (Epics & Stories)

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ProductPlan to communicate, coordinate, and visualize business goals for our business. This allows for Stakeholders to see the 50,000 ft. view while simultaneously keeping the Design, Development and Quality Assurance Teams focused and on-target. Our JIRA Epics and Stories integrate with ProductPlan via daily, or instantaneous, sync which count story points and/or number of stories per epic, allowing us to glance at a percentage of Epic completion at a glance.

More than just a Gantt Chart, its a superb, integrated web application that helps keep our business focused. Customer services is awesome and they have worked with me a number of times to help solve and understand how to best use their product in tandem with JIRA.

Ease of use, customer service, integration sync with JIRA

Scaling of gantt chart bar height (extremely minor issue) but that would help with showing the charts on monitor screens which don't allow for zoom-scaling.

Zebulon J.

Extremely positive

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best benefit, for me, is how simple to use but effective it is. I've used MS Project and other tools that can be overwhelming when you open them up and not very intuitive. It didn't take me hours of watching videos to create my first roadmap. Another perk is customer service is quick to respond and always helpful. There are bugs in every application, so I've found a few but their customer service team has sometimes resolved things on their in within a matter of hours from me providing feedback about the bug. They also follow up via e-mail if I have something pending that gets resolved.

Some aspects of it are almost too simple. More freedom with font size and placement of text would help the output look cleaner, especially when printing. However, I fully believe it's only a matter of time before this is implemented.

Oleksandr T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Software which maintains our productivity

Bewertet am 24.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

First of all, the quick start means a lot for any software, and ProductPlan has provided us with the ability to import data from, for instance, VSTS, Jira, or a casual spreadsheet to enable us to build a roadmap like in a brace of shakes. On-the-fly scheme of updating our plans from ProductPlan has impressed us with the ease of drag-and-drop toolbar and such structural elements as lanes and containers.

Besides the fact that ProductPlan is pretty simple in navigation, as well as its customization, we like that we can get the appropriate help from the vendor to make troubleshooting really fast and progressive. Of course, we wouldn’t mind if the vendor decided to add some new functionality in the present one, but we are completely satisfied with the current abilities.

Matthew R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super intuitive and easy to use.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple, fast roadmapping visualization for the entire organization.

Our organization was in need of a fast, visual roadmap for all initiatives across the company. I was able to get it up and running from the ground up that evening and present it to the entire organization the next morning. We're now using it for all our roadmaps and planning. Your Customer Success group is second to none and treat all users like VIPs.

There have only been a few things I've noticed that need improvement and your CS and Product groups have been very responsive to our suggestions. One item was actually addressed and fixed for us within a week!

Nadim K.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's my new goto tool for all product planning and communication. I use it for everything!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to organize and clearly communicate a visual plan for our team and senior stakeholders.

It has a very intuitive and simple interface yet with all the features needed for proper planning. The integrations are really helpful for tracking progress, specifically JIRA.

It doesn't have a rollback feature in case I make mistakes. Selecting multiple bars and making changes would be helpful, along with hover-over tool-tips showing the beginning and end dates instead of clicking on the bar.

Makenzie H.

Keeps Me Organized

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product keeps me organized and on track.

The visual aspect of this software is what I like most about it. It's easy to see quick glance what projects you should be working on, and what you have coming down the pipe.

Not the easiest product to get started with since it has so many features.

Mit Google übersetzen

We use this software to score and rank software enhancements.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

Organization and tracking

The ability to keep a main list of projects within the parking lot and score them in our quarterly meetings.

The road mapping portion is a little generic. When flagging milestones the icons are a little hard to recognize what they stand for.

Mit Google übersetzen

Does the job; not great for collaborating

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It accomplishes its core goal of visualizing a product roadmap without a ton of bells and whistles.

It's hard to collaborate with my team. Not everyone has a paid account just so they can occasionally update one bar on the roadmap, so it falls on the 1-2 people that do. Users can't comment and suggest changes.

7.0/10
Sarah C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great onboarding and VERY easy to use!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most is that it's very intuitive and so easy to use. We didn't have to kill ourselves and spend a lot of time just learning how to use the tool. It was great to have our entire cross-functional team on it and using it right away with no issues or major questions. We've abandoned other tools in the past because they were so hard to learn and/or a pain to use...I feel our productivity actually went down with those! The ProductPlan software seems like it will have more staying power for our team. Yay!

I know you can add links, but it would be great if you could also attach documents to tasks/activities. I also would love it if you could link activities on the timeline so if the timing on something (e.g. a gating item like a key deliverable) gets changed, when you move it, it will move all other tasks associated with it too. Right now even though I may have things linked, I have to manually move a whole bunch of stuff one-by-one if there is a component delay or something.

Diego M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Product wise it is fine, but potential security risk is too big

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As soon as we discovered the security risk, we removed the integration.

If you are a manager type, that needs the charts, etc, it's great

Their github integration requires you to give them organization access, this is too wide, it means that is they get hacked, the hacker will have "write" access to your repository, not just issues or pull request, they can write and push code. This is a common issue with a lot of integrations, and requires ProductPlan to redo a big chunk of their github integration to solve it

3.0/10
Chris D.

this was the missing link I've been looking for! :D

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

* ability to sync directly to/from JIRA epics/stories
* "containers" serve as a level higher than JIRA epics/stories but keep them grouped together
* ability to look globally across all roadmaps to identify dependencies and collisions

* dragging bars and containers into plan is a little sensitive
* parking lot and planning board seem to be neglected features

Dean R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for the job but feels overwhelming

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You can plan and work on any project from building a shed to creating software.

Has a ton of features, is a web app, has a great free trial without limitations, cc details and it's a full month.
Workspace design is simple and customizable, Product Plan also has an in-app tutorial which I found useful.

Too many features, I feel like there should be several user levels depending on what kinf of projwct you work on. Too many distracting things that require a lot of time to eithr master ot mark as unncessary.

Matt B.

Intuitive

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and not a development specific tool. Can be used across all segments of the company. Captures of the narrative you are trying to communicate. Solid content to support and educate those who are building for this first time.

Compared to some of the other tools I reviewed, I was building roadmaps within minutes with Product Plan. It is self explanatory and leads you as a user. Strong usability.

There are still a few more features and integrations required, but they have been communicited as being on the Product Roadmap.

Ruchir G.
Mit Google übersetzen

ProductPlan - the tool that ties up enterprise plans to team plans

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been great. Working on the product has increased my efficiency as a product manager. Describing the product plan to teams and senior management has been very easy. This tool gives great features to balance communication within the organization very well.

Drill down and drill up features when collapsing work packages or expanding them. The features to share, export, integrate, and compare product plans are very helpful.

The integration is not seamless with tools like Rally. They however provide an open API to connect.

Charles G.

Good roadmap tool

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes it easy for a product team to share high-level roadmap items within an organization.

Clunky integration into systems like Confluence.

5.0/10
Robert S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great organizational tool and provides a line of site to projects, people, and technology

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Keeping track of various tracks and projects and having a better line of site. Makes it easy to have conversations with IT and Product to review dependencies and prioirty

Intuitive to start. Like the link to Jira and SharePoint, Good customer service, Planning
Board and Parking Lot are get features to be incorporated into the software.

While pretty simple to get going, there are some tricks and tips that make the software much more useful and I needed to be shown these tips.

Cory A.
Mit Google übersetzen

ProductPlan was very easy to learn. We were able to onboard additional users in a couple hours.

Ease of use.
Ability to see our company roadmap in an easy to follow format.
Roadmaps can be created at different levels of the organization...from Executive overviews to agile teams.

Would love to see an 'UNDO' feature added to the map. Oftentimes, a bar gets moved on the map inadvertently and it would be nice to click an undo button.
We use Rally for our agile team tracking software. We'd love to see integration added for Rally.

Ellen C.

it just worked for me .... that's good UX

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was easy to self learn ... discovery didn't take too long and I was able to find most of the features I needed on my own. The visual representation of and UI with drag and drop was great.

a little more clarify on some navigation - clear messaging on date ranges (which may have been entered wrong). When I entered date ranges incorrectly, the plan didnt' show as expected - i had to enlist CS (who were GREAT, btw).

Kami T.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best planning software ever

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to make planning adjustments without commitment to dependices which loses focus on the planning part.

No offline mode or client software to plan when not online. When the software has a lot going on, depending on the browser or CPU you have, it tends to slow down.

Ian G.

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 28.4.2017

Andrew S.

Helpful but not perfect

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

- Easy to get started
- Lane, container, and bar system is simple and effective
- Sprint lines and milestones help to add context

The export functionality is too basic and does not provide a nice clear summary in many instances.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent trial, hands on support!

Bewertet am 17.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like the ability to be able to cobine roadmaps, and the look and feel of the product is great.

I would say it could work better in IE, but that is a small issue. It works better in various browsers.