4,5
93% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Jessica N.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The tool of choice for any product development team!

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's all about visibility into our development roadmap, knowing what is currently being worked as well as what is coming up in the pipeline.

ProductPlans gives my team more visibility into our Roadmap - for current and upcoming initiatives. I can link each initiative to Jira which allows us to view the associated story and determine priority without having to search for the details. I can easily customize the view based on the audience as well as how much or how little they need to see. Giving my executives the high level overview of what our team is currently working on is imperative as they don't need to get in the weeds with details, whereas my development team does.

One feature this software is lacking is the ability to move bars (story features) between lanes (projects) without having to drag and drop. I'd like to right click and get an option to select the lane and it auto move to the new lane positioning itself in the same time frame it currently sits.

Caroline S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Project management in a simpler and more efficient way

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

With this software it has been possible to carry out the work flow management much faster and easier, in addition to the planning, collaboration and presentation of each of the business projects has been directed thus achieving deliveries without delay, as well as a great savings of time and money.

This software called ProductPlan has great aspects or features that make me like one of them is that it has an interface that is very easy to use, besides its access is very simple, it is only necessary to have access to the internet, it has a series of features like diagrams, flow management, project monitoring, labels to point out something important and also allows not only to achieve efficient planning but to show the project so simple and all thanks to its interface is very intuitive, dynamic and attractive so that any user can adapt to it quickly and the best thing is that the projects can be shared for visualization with colleagues, that is why this software is ideal to manage planning and presentation of projects in a simple way and very effective at the business level.

Its prices are somewhat high but considering that it provides the right tools and a very effective support it is worth the investment in this software, since any doubt or inconvenience is taken care of immediately which has avoided delays in deliveries.

Nicole B.
Branche: Versicherung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool to bridge the gap between the tech team and leadership

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used this at two different organizations and with a number of Agile teams. It has been invaluable in striking a balance w/Sr. leadership to see high level and longer-term plans, while also allowing the team to have an eye on what's in flight and yet to come. I utilize the Azure integration in my Epics backlog to allow for the automated progress completion percentage to update. In my role as a Product Owner or Product Manager, it's imperative to have a tool that allows for some level of self-serve and transparency to what we're working on and towards.

Wish the open space between bars on the roadmap would automatically be removed vs. having to shift all the bars up. I want the view to be as concise as possible

Branche: Essen & Trinken
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Product Plan

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been very good. As a result of my use, my current employer has become familiar with both the value and use of a high level roadmap. Communication with teams is improved because the teams I support have information that is up-to-date, active and can be quickly changed during a project review session.

The software Pro's are the following:

* Ease of use (good intuitive design) and less steep learning curve compared to MS Project and if you get stuck there is excellent, responsive customer service,
* Creating a product/project roadmap can take a matter of minutes once a standard template has been created.
* The roadmap is a great communication tool for teams and can be integrated into an existing project management environment like a SharePoint site which allows users from geographical locations and various parts of a larger organization to review the plan at their leisure.

Like any roadmap software the cons include it is not a critical path tool like MS Project, some work must be done to show the text on the various charts so it is readable, limited output is available for example for presentations etc. I consider a working tool to get the job done and it excels.

Mitko V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for creating product roadmaps, collaborating and sharing them with various stakeholders

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm completely satisfied with ProductPlan as a tool for creating short, or long term product roadmaps. It was very simple to set up, and administer among our large team of Product Managers. No training was required, and whenever we have some question, their representatives are always available to assist us. I would strongly recommend this tool as it's super simple to use, with some great UI and graphics, making the tool very easy to use, read and understand by anyone.

The tool is easy to use, can aggregate multiple roadmaps into one master plan in a nice and compact manner that's easy to read and understand. I also like that it's an online tool, so now download or install is required.

Some of the editing functionality can be finicky for users.

John L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

So easy to get up and running and share your roadmap and product/project plans with others!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So easy to learn and the features are very straightforward yet powerful. By far the easiest platform to learn and share throughout any organization - regardless of size - to collaborate on project/roadmap planning, and then to communicate those plans. Being able to share a "view only" version of your roadmap to those who are no ProductPlan users is a huge plus, and that same view can even be embedded in a wiki page or other collaboration platform. In addition to all that, being able to integrate with JIRA adds so much value, giving you up-to-date status on the implementation/engineering effort for your plan. ProductPlan is a win-win for every part of your organization!

Nothing to note at this time. All of the shortcomings we identified in the beginning were quickly addressed by the ProductPlan team.

Bobbi L.

Corporate transparency game changer

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product Plan is has helped our team take our work to the next level by giving us a professional and easy to read layout. Hyperlinks are easy to share with updates and explanations from inception to implementation.

* Master Plan roll up
* User views based on tags so everyone can have a consistent message
* Easy to use interface getting us out of the excel nightmare
* Ability to share via web links

I had one bug with viewing a bar that i added and found out i had to reset my filters, which was not a problem. I messaged customer service and received quick and easy feedback to fix and avoid.

John I.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Great Product, Strong Company Backing

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’ve been very happy with ProductPlan, both as a software package and as a company. Marketing emails, for example, often carry real value with documents written by product professional about different aspects of Product Management. I don’t feel like ProductPlan wastes my time—either in its software or in its marketing—and I’m extremely sensitive to such things.

If you’re a Product Manager trying to make heads or tails of a product or set of products, and it’s important to be able to get buy-in quickly from your management, this is an excellent product for you.

ProductPlan is feature rich and has everything that a Product Manager needs to see not only the detail view of any given project, but also the macro view across all of his/her projects in a rolled-up view. Additionally, the roadmaps can all be exported in a Board-friendly format that is easy to digest without having to do anything extra.

I really have very few issues or concerns with ProductPlan. Stretching, I’d say that the method of weighting items to determine/drive value looks complex to use, but I’m only saying that because I haven’t sat down to do it yet. So many of their features are first-blush obvious to use that this one looks complex in comparison, but if that’s my worst problem? Forget about it.

Richard C.

Simple but effective

Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The simplicity of ProductPlan is it's greatest strength - it's simple to get started and has just the right amount of features to be flexible without being limited

There is scope for further integrations

Laurence T.

Super Easy Tool To Use For Planning Your Product Roadmap Out

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it that you can add bars to the roadmap within a few clicks.

I haven't found anything that I dislike about ProductPlan yet.

Neyda jose M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

An ideal software for any development team of any company

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It has allowed us to plan and create project development routes in a simpler way, as well as to work on any type of project and to show our progress to our customers in order to keep them up to date

Firstly, it is a software that offers an excellent ease of use and works fast, besides this product called ProductPlan gives us the advantage of importing data from other tools with which it is integrated as Jira, allowing us to create roadmaps for the development of our business projects in a much simpler, more efficient and organized way, since we only drag and drop the elements that we need, this is thanks to the fact that it is a highly intuitive tool and has a high level of customer service since they always give answers to each problem immediately.

Sometimes it is difficult to understand why certain tools work within the software because it brings so many that it becomes somewhat complex at times, but it is all a question of continuing to investigate it day by day

Matthew F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We love ProductPlan, using it every day to manage our Software Product initiatives (Epics & Stories)

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ProductPlan to communicate, coordinate, and visualize business goals for our business. This allows for Stakeholders to see the 50,000 ft. view while simultaneously keeping the Design, Development and Quality Assurance Teams focused and on-target. Our JIRA Epics and Stories integrate with ProductPlan via daily, or instantaneous, sync which count story points and/or number of stories per epic, allowing us to glance at a percentage of Epic completion at a glance.

More than just a Gantt Chart, its a superb, integrated web application that helps keep our business focused. Customer services is awesome and they have worked with me a number of times to help solve and understand how to best use their product in tandem with JIRA.

Ease of use, customer service, integration sync with JIRA

Scaling of gantt chart bar height (extremely minor issue) but that would help with showing the charts on monitor screens which don't allow for zoom-scaling.

Zebulon J.

Extremely positive

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best benefit, for me, is how simple to use but effective it is. I've used MS Project and other tools that can be overwhelming when you open them up and not very intuitive. It didn't take me hours of watching videos to create my first roadmap. Another perk is customer service is quick to respond and always helpful. There are bugs in every application, so I've found a few but their customer service team has sometimes resolved things on their in within a matter of hours from me providing feedback about the bug. They also follow up via e-mail if I have something pending that gets resolved.

Some aspects of it are almost too simple. More freedom with font size and placement of text would help the output look cleaner, especially when printing. However, I fully believe it's only a matter of time before this is implemented.

Oleksandr T.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Software which maintains our productivity

Bewertet am 24.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

First of all, the quick start means a lot for any software, and ProductPlan has provided us with the ability to import data from, for instance, VSTS, Jira, or a casual spreadsheet to enable us to build a roadmap like in a brace of shakes. On-the-fly scheme of updating our plans from ProductPlan has impressed us with the ease of drag-and-drop toolbar and such structural elements as lanes and containers.

Besides the fact that ProductPlan is pretty simple in navigation, as well as its customization, we like that we can get the appropriate help from the vendor to make troubleshooting really fast and progressive. Of course, we wouldn’t mind if the vendor decided to add some new functionality in the present one, but we are completely satisfied with the current abilities.

Matthew R.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Super intuitive and easy to use.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple, fast roadmapping visualization for the entire organization.

Our organization was in need of a fast, visual roadmap for all initiatives across the company. I was able to get it up and running from the ground up that evening and present it to the entire organization the next morning. We're now using it for all our roadmaps and planning. Your Customer Success group is second to none and treat all users like VIPs.

There have only been a few things I've noticed that need improvement and your CS and Product groups have been very responsive to our suggestions. One item was actually addressed and fixed for us within a week!

Nicolas M.
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good roadmap software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use across product teams and it has truly replaced PowerPoint so it serves its purpose and I recommend it.
Team seems receptive to feedback, although I have yet to see requested features actually implemented.

I like that it integrates with development software Azure DevOps to track progress of features we implement.

I think UI is in need of an overhaul to use modern UI/Angular framework.

Nadim K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's my new goto tool for all product planning and communication. I use it for everything!

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to organize and clearly communicate a visual plan for our team and senior stakeholders.

It has a very intuitive and simple interface yet with all the features needed for proper planning. The integrations are really helpful for tracking progress, specifically JIRA.

It doesn't have a rollback feature in case I make mistakes. Selecting multiple bars and making changes would be helpful, along with hover-over tool-tips showing the beginning and end dates instead of clicking on the bar.

Makenzie H.

Keeps Me Organized

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product keeps me organized and on track.

The visual aspect of this software is what I like most about it. It's easy to see quick glance what projects you should be working on, and what you have coming down the pipe.

Not the easiest product to get started with since it has so many features.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We use this software to score and rank software enhancements.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

Organization and tracking

The ability to keep a main list of projects within the parking lot and score them in our quarterly meetings.

The road mapping portion is a little generic. When flagging milestones the icons are a little hard to recognize what they stand for.

Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Does the job; not great for collaborating

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It accomplishes its core goal of visualizing a product roadmap without a ton of bells and whistles.

It's hard to collaborate with my team. Not everyone has a paid account just so they can occasionally update one bar on the roadmap, so it falls on the 1-2 people that do. Users can't comment and suggest changes.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Sarah C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great onboarding and VERY easy to use!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most is that it's very intuitive and so easy to use. We didn't have to kill ourselves and spend a lot of time just learning how to use the tool. It was great to have our entire cross-functional team on it and using it right away with no issues or major questions. We've abandoned other tools in the past because they were so hard to learn and/or a pain to use...I feel our productivity actually went down with those! The ProductPlan software seems like it will have more staying power for our team. Yay!

I know you can add links, but it would be great if you could also attach documents to tasks/activities. I also would love it if you could link activities on the timeline so if the timing on something (e.g. a gating item like a key deliverable) gets changed, when you move it, it will move all other tasks associated with it too. Right now even though I may have things linked, I have to manually move a whole bunch of stuff one-by-one if there is a component delay or something.

Diego M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Product wise it is fine, but potential security risk is too big

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As soon as we discovered the security risk, we removed the integration.

If you are a manager type, that needs the charts, etc, it's great

Their github integration requires you to give them organization access, this is too wide, it means that is they get hacked, the hacker will have "write" access to your repository, not just issues or pull request, they can write and push code. This is a common issue with a lot of integrations, and requires ProductPlan to redo a big chunk of their github integration to solve it

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Amanda M.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Number one project management software

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really admire its feature to share my road-maps to whosoever I want to share with and also it enables me to work more cooperatively.

This application helps me to view multiple plans through its amazing view that could easily manage larger views as well. One more thing that I specifically I like in it is plan making features that helps in planning on different issues.

In my opinion it’s a good product to maintain all the workflow in a steady way. I really do not find any complain about it.

Chris D.

this was the missing link I've been looking for! :D

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

* ability to sync directly to/from JIRA epics/stories
* "containers" serve as a level higher than JIRA epics/stories but keep them grouped together
* ability to look globally across all roadmaps to identify dependencies and collisions

* dragging bars and containers into plan is a little sensitive
* parking lot and planning board seem to be neglected features

Dean R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for the job but feels overwhelming

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You can plan and work on any project from building a shed to creating software.

Has a ton of features, is a web app, has a great free trial without limitations, cc details and it's a full month.
Workspace design is simple and customizable, Product Plan also has an in-app tutorial which I found useful.

Too many features, I feel like there should be several user levels depending on what kinf of projwct you work on. Too many distracting things that require a lot of time to eithr master ot mark as unncessary.