Tresorit

4,8 /5 (85 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Zsolt K.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Apache vs tresorit sync folders

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

I am able to manage my work on multiple computers / devices and continuously / seamlessly work on different devices without worrying about files being updated to the latest version

I can put my apache localhost folder inside the folders that tresorit syncronises and be able to use php+mysql while tresorit is running (can't do it with onedrive)

mobile application could be little bit faster / more user friendly

Balazs P.
  • Branche: Glas, Keramik & Beton
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Security and strong encryption without the hassle of setting up a complex environment

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

Sharing between workstations via sync, and sharing files and folders with external contractors, companies or individuals.

Sync between PCs and colleagues, share via file and folder links even to users without Tresorit or without any Tresorit knowledge. Sending big or sensitive files to third parties (like external companies, individuals or freelancers) have never been easier. Also - it shows professional attitude compared to other services like email, free big file transfer services etc.

The notification tray icon menu got back the managed C# .NET context menu, which is a bit slower and has a less native feeling.

Vincent H.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe and sound, but expensive

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

It is definitely worth the money.

Tresorit is the best and safest on the market, I think.

But it comes with a price (it is about 10 times as expensive as Dropbox, if you reckon in terms of Gbs). And you cannot access Tresorit through Webdav, so not through external clients. The good news is that the new iOS files app does allow access.

Miro L.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Safe harbor for my files

Bewertet am 3.1.2021

As a writer and journalist, it is important for me to protect information from sources. Tresorit has protected storage in the EU and this keeps my files reasonably safe. Synchronization between my devices works flawlessly.

Collaboration features with MS Office, Google Drive or iCloud could be better from a point of view of user experience, certainly on iOS devices. For me, this is not essential, but it could refrain possible customers from switching.

Christian Z.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fully content with this product

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Very good. Have been using it on 2 workplaces, since we have 2 offices. As well from a laptop.

The most important part was, that it is encrypted on the way to the server as well as on the server itself, which is the only way to maintain security. That way even the server owner can not access the content. Being an accounting firm with detailed information about our customers we needed a safe and secure storage place.
As we have 2 offices, I can use the data from the TRESORIT as a cloud on both maschines. As well when I am in my holidays I can access date on my laptop over the cloud.
Additinally it gives me the security, that if any of my computers are bogged, broken, hacked or whatever, I always have the data available. It is a backup of all my important files.

When you access a file on another computer, then the one where your original data is stored on, there is always a little delay for the files to open.

Andrew K.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Exceptionally Easy Integration and Use

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

We needed a cloud service that was very secure but easy to use. Tresorit checked both of those boxes.

I can easily access our entire organization's files from multiple devices. I love knowing that we are using the most secure cloud storage available. This has made our goal to "go paperless" that much more reassuring for me and my board of directors.

Can't think of any cons at this time, thanks.

Martin P.
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Tresorit Linux and Windows

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Backing up my documents and sharing them amongst my different computer and sharing with a small team

I moved from dropbox because of end-to-end encryption so the end-to-end encryption is what I liked most. Having said that, the application interface is really easy to use and so is the web-based interface. Also, I needed to have something which works on linux since half my computers run linux.

The ability to be able to collaboratively edit microsoft word documents is a weakness.

Dear Martin,

Thank you for your kind words!
Unfortunately, due to the encryption system, we'll most likely not be able to release collaborative editing in the near future.
If you have any further feedback or feature requests, please send us a message to support@tresorit.com

Take care and have a nice day!

Regards,

Dario L.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Excellent software, allows for piece of mind

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Absolutely excellent experience. Going from hard drive manual back-up to this has helped a lot, allowing me to have my files saved automatically and accessible amywhere. I have never had problems with losing work, or not finding previous versions thanks to Tresorit's many tools. Also the perfect way to share files with friends and colleagues.

- Plenty of secure storage (with top-quality encryption)
- Constant upload (saves your files whenever you update them), so you're sure not to lose anything
- Good file recovery
- Excellent for sharing large files (with both Tresorit users and non) and for sharing them securely (can require a password and such)
- Extremely easy to use, with a clean user interface
- Possibility to access files from mobile phone and other devices is very useful

Only thing I am missing as a Premium user is the "File Request" function (to receive large files securely from others) and possibly some more control on who sees the files you share.

Paul H.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

If the cap fits, wear it!

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

I need a fool-proof and secure backup system that requires as little intervention from me as possible and it's useful to be able to access certain files on different devices for use in different contexts as I normally go to visit my clients in situ, rather than having them come to me. Tresorit functions smoothly and reliably on different operating systems and platforms in a consistent and familiar way.

It provides a straightforward, easy-to-use, backup system for my critical data and also helps to keep all my devices synchronised so that I can work on the same document in more than one context or location.

It is relatively expensive if you are simply looking for a basic means of backing up files or transferring files between different devices. If you genuinely need more, this is well worth paying for.

Austin K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

A high-quality file storage service that places your privacy and security first.

Bewertet am 24.6.2017

I love how Tresorit makes syncing and storing my files not only simple and easy to use (it's practically invisible as it integrates with your computers file system - just set it up and forget it), but primarily because I know that my files are safe since it uses end-to-end encryption as well as zero-knowledge security. It has all the security features you would expect and more, such as 2FA, and login notifications that will tell when and where if someone tries to access your account, and even the ability to see how many times your shared files have been downloaded.

But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted before they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files - because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices works flawlessly, and file upload/download speed is very fast. Their support team is phenomenal, and they're always quick to respond and happy to help, and is some of the best customer support I've ever received. I've used and trusted Tresorit since their launch, and I highly recommend them.

One of the things that I've found to be a little tough is file deletion, as of now if you delete a file it's gone forever since it's synced among your devices (there is no trash folder/function). Although, I've been told that this is something that they're working on and am looking forward to being added in the future.

Martin H.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Not cheap but well worth of every penny

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

Security of my data coupled with the ease of access and user-friendly behavior of the program and the company behind it is the ultimately irresistible offer. Both for private user as well as for company of virtually any size.

Tresorite is a user-friendly cloud storage package with security at the very top level. When you do not want, you don't even have to know it is running in the background. Yet it becomes very powerful when one needs to recover the data - basically from any platform one chooses. But what is perhaps the most important is its security focus. It took me a while to put all my sensitive personal stuff in it but it's been very secure there since. It is very easy to use, very good customer support. But honestly - I did not need it that much over the years I have been using it. Can only recommend.

Nobody likes expensive solutions. But the higher subscription price of Tresorit is more than justified by the features the program offers.

Mina L.
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Tresorit makes my life as photographer easier

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

I love, that I can be sure on any time, that I can access all my documents and pictures where and when I want. And I'm super happy, that they are secure. Especially, when it comes to sharing the pictures with my clients.

I would love to synchronize not only the camera roll folder on my mobile automatically. Hopefully this feature will be introduced soon.

Joseph Q.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

User friendliness & security combined

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

It's the best solution I've seen so far to encryption.

I can keep secure backup of all my files, access them as needed from whatever device I want, and share them via a variety of methods where I control and monitor who accesses what.

It's a little pricy (though I do think it's worth the cost).

Antwort von Tresorit Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your kind words Joseph, we always strive to provide the best experience.
If you have any further insights or feature recommendations, please send us an email to support@tresorit.com

Have a great day!

Antony S.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Simple to set up and use. Good value for money.

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Generally good.

Real time synchronization provides constant reassurance I always have a copy in the cloud that I can also access from anywhere.

Confusion over Tresorits and using the APP rather than logging in via a browser.

Syed refaquat ibna R.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Security of your web assets

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

total comfort and peach with all the web assets, highly recommended

The user interfaces, version of the documents, encryption and the way it syncs in many devices,, just love this

The price and the search options i have been telling tresorit since i have started uusing it since its inception, seen the feature now though

Steven R.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Tresorit, great product

Bewertet am 26.6.2021

Perfect

It just works, easy to deploy, works seamlessly in the background, great to be able to use software made in Europe

There was nothing not to like, everything worked

Jonathan I.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Tresorit is in a league of its own.

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

Easy and powerful. Very secure. Search works. Can store anything I want. No weird one photo at a time like drop box. Super easy to share and control sharing unlike Gdrive.

I honestly can’t think of anything I don’t like about tresorit. I’ve been waiting for this solution for over a decade. They nailed it.

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind review!
If you have any improvement ideas or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to share them with us at support@tresorit.com

Take care and have a nice day!

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac)
- Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched
- It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years
- It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss

Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

Maurice B.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Stable and secure cloud storage

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

Positive and happy with it!

Using the software since 2018 I like the positive evolution of the product. All added functionalities were well thought and useful

That some customers had problems using it and, as it seems, there might be bans in certain countries for encrypted file sharing...

Shane T.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

You Get What You Pay For… The Best Secure Storage

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Overall it’s a 9.5/10. The 0.5 is for the issues I mentioned in the Cons but overall everything else is just so good I’ll be a customer for the foreseeable future if they can work on those issues, it would easily be a 10. They are absolutely the best secure cloud storage option available and 2nd place isn’t even anywhere close. In fact, perhaps laps behind.

Literally everything. After many years of using it, I can honestly say that everything about it is great. Any time I notice anything bothering me, they usually fix or add a new feature for it within the year. You can tell the staff is urgently updating and maintaining this software. There are flaws, but they’re so minor, I barely notice it in daily use. And I use it 10-15 times a day.

I also use it to store photos and videos, not just professionally. Sometimes when I am uploading photos and videos, it’ll glitch and duplicate, or freeze, or have issues finishing it and be stuck in an upload. When you close out, sometimes when you open it just resumes. Other times, it stopped and only some have uploaded. Then I have to delete what is uploaded and retry so I don’t have duplicates. I think the upload process could be much better.

Also, on PC it works like optimal storages where I can open, edit, and if resumes syncing. However, on Mac, I don’t know if it’s an issue for me or for everyone, but after years and troubleshooting, it simply doesn’t sync or act like a drive in the computer itself. Therefore, to make edits, I have to download, edit, save, and upload again. This is a huge waste of time and I specifically only use my PC because of it. This support as an addition would be phenomenal, and is overdue.

Wolfgang B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Sicherer Datenaustausch leicht gemacht

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Die Software liefert alles, was ich für mein Unternehmen zum Datenaustausch benötige. Hauptvorteil ist für mich, dass man nicht ständig neue Passwörter benötigt und im Tresor beliebig Dateien austauschen und archivieren kann.

Die einfache Handhabung. Die Software liefert alles, was ich für mein Unternehmen zum Datenaustausch benötige. Hauptvorteile ist für mich, dass man nicht ständig neue Passwörter benötigt.

Es gibt von mir nichts zu beanstanden.

Dirk E.
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Eine gute Lösung, privat wie beruflich

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Nach einer kurzen Pause und der Verwendung einer anderen Software-Cloud-Lösung habe ich mich wieder für Tresorit entschieden. Auch, wenn ich Tresorit überwiegend nur privat nutze und die Kosten im oberen Drittel angesiedelt sind, ist es für mich eine „es funktioniert einfach“-Lösung. Ich bin wirklich zufrieden.

Plattformübergreifend
zuverlässige Synchronisation
Selektive Synchronisation
Verschlüsselung End-to-End
Serverstandorte in Europar

Preis-Leistung für eine überwiegend private Nutzung könnte etwas besser sein. Allerdings wurde die Speicherkapazität mittlerweile auch angehoben.

Jürgen S.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Gute Lösung zum Datenaustausch und zur Datensicherung

Bewertet am 3.5.2021

Es macht, was ich erwartet habe, bisher gab es keine Probleme. Es läuft stabil und sicher.

Die Software läuft stabil im Hintergrund, die laufende Arbeit wird dadurch nicht beeinträchtigt. Ich kann von jedem Gerät problemlos auf die Daten zugreifen. Auch die Freigabe von Daten klappt im Team ohne Probleme.

Alles gut, keine Kritikpunkte

Hans-jürgen W.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Sicherheit leicht gemacht!

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

sehr sichere, unkomplizierte, überschaubare und zuverlässige Software.

Ordnerstruktur muss nicht verändert werden

einige Features bleiben dem teuersten Abo vorbehalten.

Antwort von Tresorit

Thank you for your kind words Herr Wege, if you have any further feedback or feature ideas, let us know at support@tresorit.com

Regards,

Jacqueline B.
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

sehr einfache und sichere Cloud

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Sicherung meiner gesamten beruflichen und privaten Dokumenten auf eine sehr einfache Art und Weise

Sicherheit, einfach zu Handhaben, eigene Struktur von Ordnern erstellen