55 Bewertungen

Tresorit

Ende-zu-Ende verschlüsselte Datei synchronisieren & teilen

4,8 /5 (55 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Gesamtbewertung

4,8 /5
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Funktionen
98%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
55 Bewertungen
Dirk E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Eine gute Lösung, privat wie beruflich

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Nach einer kurzen Pause und der Verwendung einer anderen Software-Cloud-Lösung habe ich mich wieder für Tresorit entschieden. Auch, wenn ich Tresorit überwiegend nur privat nutze und die Kosten im oberen Drittel angesiedelt sind, ist es für mich eine „es funktioniert einfach“-Lösung. Ich bin wirklich zufrieden.

Vorteile

Plattformübergreifend
zuverlässige Synchronisation
Selektive Synchronisation
Verschlüsselung End-to-End
Serverstandorte in Europar

Nachteile

Preis-Leistung für eine überwiegend private Nutzung könnte etwas besser sein. Allerdings wurde die Speicherkapazität mittlerweile auch angehoben.

Wolfgang B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Sicherer Datenaustausch leicht gemacht

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

Die Software liefert alles, was ich für mein Unternehmen zum Datenaustausch benötige. Hauptvorteil ist für mich, dass man nicht ständig neue Passwörter benötigt und im Tresor beliebig Dateien austauschen und archivieren kann.

Vorteile

Die einfache Handhabung. Die Software liefert alles, was ich für mein Unternehmen zum Datenaustausch benötige. Hauptvorteile ist für mich, dass man nicht ständig neue Passwörter benötigt.

Nachteile

Es gibt von mir nichts zu beanstanden.

Hans-jürgen W.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Sicherheit leicht gemacht!

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

sehr sichere, unkomplizierte, überschaubare und zuverlässige Software.

Vorteile

Ordnerstruktur muss nicht verändert werden

Nachteile

einige Features bleiben dem teuersten Abo vorbehalten.

Miro L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Safe harbor for my files

Bewertet am 3.1.2021

Vorteile

As a writer and journalist, it is important for me to protect information from sources. Tresorit has protected storage in the EU and this keeps my files reasonably safe. Synchronization between my devices works flawlessly.

Nachteile

Collaboration features with MS Office, Google Drive or iCloud could be better from a point of view of user experience, certainly on iOS devices. For me, this is not essential, but it could refrain possible customers from switching.

Dario L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excellent software, allows for piece of mind

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Absolutely excellent experience. Going from hard drive manual back-up to this has helped a lot, allowing me to have my files saved automatically and accessible amywhere. I have never had problems with losing work, or not finding previous versions thanks to Tresorit's many tools. Also the perfect way to share files with friends and colleagues.

Vorteile

- Plenty of secure storage (with top-quality encryption)
- Constant upload (saves your files whenever you update them), so you're sure not to lose anything
- Good file recovery
- Excellent for sharing large files (with both Tresorit users and non) and for sharing them securely (can require a password and such)
- Extremely easy to use, with a clean user interface
- Possibility to access files from mobile phone and other devices is very useful

Nachteile

Only thing I am missing as a Premium user is the "File Request" function (to receive large files securely from others) and possibly some more control on who sees the files you share.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 2.0 /10

Unstable on the Mac and problematic

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Vorteile

Seems secure, at least that's the promise, besides the user interface OK (but nothing special, dropbox is much better). Used Tresorit for a few years and can't really find more advantages.

Nachteile

- The app freezes very often, sometimes it's so bad that it can even freeze the entire machine (Mac)
- Recently I've maxed out my storage and now it freezes shortly after the app is launched
- It won't sync files that contain special characters. So for example, if you have lots of links to websites saved as files (they often contain "|" and other special chars) then these files won't sync. Tresorit team knows about it and hasn't done anything to fix it over the years
- It often doesn't create links to shared files when using the context menu - it's hit or miss

Bottom line: not all files get synced and it's very unstable. I do not recommend Tresorit. Where do all the good reviews come from? Maybe Windows version is better?

Paul H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

For the discerning user

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

I have come to depend on it more and more as my ideal backup solution for "critical" data. It's never caused a problem and actually helps me in defining what data are truly essential for my work and personal interests.

Vorteile

It is available on all the operating system platforms that I use and works flawlessly and seamlessly.

Nachteile

It's on the expensive side - although worth it if you genuinely need the facilities it offers.

Andrew K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Exceptionally Easy Integration and Use

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

We needed a cloud service that was very secure but easy to use. Tresorit checked both of those boxes.

Vorteile

I can easily access our entire organization's files from multiple devices. I love knowing that we are using the most secure cloud storage available. This has made our goal to "go paperless" that much more reassuring for me and my board of directors.

Nachteile

Can't think of any cons at this time, thanks.

Vincent H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Safe and sound, but expensive

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

It is definitely worth the money.

Vorteile

Tresorit is the best and safest on the market, I think.

Nachteile

But it comes with a price (it is about 10 times as expensive as Dropbox, if you reckon in terms of Gbs). And you cannot access Tresorit through Webdav, so not through external clients. The good news is that the new iOS files app does allow access.

Zsolt K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Apache vs tresorit sync folders

Bewertet am 30.12.2020

I am able to manage my work on multiple computers / devices and continuously / seamlessly work on different devices without worrying about files being updated to the latest version

Vorteile

I can put my apache localhost folder inside the folders that tresorit syncronises and be able to use php+mysql while tresorit is running (can't do it with onedrive)

Nachteile

mobile application could be little bit faster / more user friendly

Mark A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Tresorit Review

Bewertet am 25.12.2020

Excellent

Vorteile

End-to-End Security, attention to what is needed, there is nothing superfluous.

Nachteile

Nothing. It meets all my requirements for security plus it has document sharing like other cloud storage sites.

Christian Z.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Fully content with this product

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Very good. Have been using it on 2 workplaces, since we have 2 offices. As well from a laptop.

Vorteile

The most important part was, that it is encrypted on the way to the server as well as on the server itself, which is the only way to maintain security. That way even the server owner can not access the content. Being an accounting firm with detailed information about our customers we needed a safe and secure storage place.
As we have 2 offices, I can use the data from the TRESORIT as a cloud on both maschines. As well when I am in my holidays I can access date on my laptop over the cloud.
Additinally it gives me the security, that if any of my computers are bogged, broken, hacked or whatever, I always have the data available. It is a backup of all my important files.

Nachteile

When you access a file on another computer, then the one where your original data is stored on, there is always a little delay for the files to open.

Chris C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Reliable offsite backup

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Suberb with firs rate technical support

Vorteile

Reliable off-site backup that is fully encrypted and so secure
Automatic backup as files are created / modified / deleted
Superb techical support
Together with regular on-site backup this combination gives the business assurance that valuabel documents remain secure and ewasily accessible

Nachteile

When a file is deleted from the company hard drive, it would be good if deleted files are kept on Tresorit so they can be recovered if deledted in error.
I think this facility is already present as I have had occasion to retrieve a deleted file in the recent past

Austin K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A high-quality file storage service that places your privacy and security first.

Bewertet am 24.6.2017

Vorteile

I love how Tresorit makes syncing and storing my files not only simple and easy to use (it's practically invisible as it integrates with your computers file system - just set it up and forget it), but primarily because I know that my files are safe since it uses end-to-end encryption as well as zero-knowledge security. It has all the security features you would expect and more, such as 2FA, and login notifications that will tell when and where if someone tries to access your account, and even the ability to see how many times your shared files have been downloaded.

But what makes them really stand out against all the others is their use of client-side encryption, meaning that unlike their competitors, your files are encrypted before they're uploaded to the cloud - so no one, not even Tresorit themselves can see your files - because only you hold the key. Syncing across multiple devices works flawlessly, and file upload/download speed is very fast. Their support team is phenomenal, and they're always quick to respond and happy to help, and is some of the best customer support I've ever received. I've used and trusted Tresorit since their launch, and I highly recommend them.

Nachteile

One of the things that I've found to be a little tough is file deletion, as of now if you delete a file it's gone forever since it's synced among your devices (there is no trash folder/function). Although, I've been told that this is something that they're working on and am looking forward to being added in the future.

Misha K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great interface, outstanding security

Bewertet am 10.5.2017

As mentioned in my review: 5 gb free storage, end-to-end encryption with zero-knowledge by Tresorit, great iPhone app for uploading and viewing images/photos

Vorteile

There are multiple cloud storage solutions with different goals. For the goals of highest security (end-to-end encryption with no possibility for Tresorit or anyone else without your password to access your data) with easy/seamless access on both computer & mobile, there is no better solution that Tresorit.

Features I use include:
- 5 GB free for life after doing introductory tutorials/exercises
- end-to-end encryption with zero knowledge by Tresorit (just be sure not to lose your password; although you can still reset password if you are logged in on one device, if you are completely logged out and forget your password, no more access to your data by design)
- seamless integration with iPhone including photo thumbnails and ability to view images as they load, camera upload
- iPhone app includes 4 digit PIN key lock

Nachteile

Obviously, even more storage for free would be better, but Tresorit gives you the highest amount of free storage for an end-to-end encrypted, zero-knowledge-by-your-cloud-storage-provider solution.

Debbie B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Secure file storage

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Vorteile

Files are secure and easily accessed from anywhere.

Nachteile

When more than one person is accessing a file, corruption easily occurs. Tresorit has tried to correct this with a new feature that marks the file "in use" so that if another person accesses it, they cannot make changes. However, it would be optimal if everyone could work on a file together and all changes would hold.

Massimo F.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

In my group we used Dropbox, Box, and few more but none is even comparable to Tresorit

Bewertet am 25.10.2017

All my files are perfectly synced and shared across my collaborators with no effort. I used enterprise versions of all the competitors and I can guarantee that they are miles away from the reliability Tresorit provides.

Vorteile

I love the total control and accessibility to each file or folder. We sync 9 machines with GB of data and not once we experienced a failed sync or a versioning issue. The encryption method is among the best in the industry. Usability is top notch. In my team I have MDs with our not particularly tech-savvy, and they use Tresorit with no issues.

Nachteile

I cannot list one single issue, Tresorit is 360 degree perfectly designed platform. I hated the 1GB size file limited but now that limitation is gone. At Tresorit they listen to their customers' suggestions.

Jon T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Very Secure and Easy to Use... Even Grandma can do it

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

Easy data security and quick adoption from users.

Vorteile

As a cyber security professional, and a personal security advocate, the security and ease of use that Tresorit delivers is top notch. Unlike other popular file sharing services (D...box and others), Tresorit supports client side encryption. This means even if Tresorit is hacked, your data is still secure - Tresorit never has access to your unencrypted files. In the current environment of constant hacking and government supported (and subsequently lost) efforts, this is a giant step up from standard online file services.

The file folder integration makes using Tresorit extremely easy. I've set this up for my parents and grandparents. They all know to look for the folder with the Tresorit icon and save all their financial and personal documents there. All have commented on how easy it is to use, and has made a Quicken crash easily recoverable for one of them. Anyone, even the most basic users, can easily use this software, and greatly increase their data security.

Bain M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

IMO Tresorit is the superior secure, cloud storage service that I have used.

Bewertet am 25.6.2017

Mist significant benefit is the knowledge that our data is securely stored in the cloud. Complete end-to-end implementation of data encryption.

Vorteile

I carefully researched and indeed used other cloud storage services only to find them all truly lacking in the most critical area; Tresorits complete integration of solid secure storage is superior.
My group of businesses depend on Tresorit's end-to-end encryption to securely collaborate amidst my team's. We are transferring sensitive, critical data that I was never completely comfortable doing using other services.
Tresorits web site and apps make using their service a breeze to I repeated into our workflows and having access on the go is brilliant.
"Tresor" has become a commonly used verb now for our group of software engineers, financial and business team and management.

Beat M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

just great

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

Working in a team with the same data
Old versions of each file are safed

Vorteile

easy to use. Integration in finder on MAC.

Nachteile

nothing. I works perfect for us. ........

Molly J.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Tresorit offers security and speed, all in a user friendly package.

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

Vorteile

Security and privacy is a must in my business and Tresorit are serious about both security and privacy, so much so, that only I know my login details. And I love the way that any changes, subtractions, and additions to my Tresors is immediately reflected. Tresorit is always improving. When you think there is nothing more they can do to better their cloud, they come up with something else. They are modern, forward thinking, and offer much more than even the most well-known cloud service. Last, but far from least, if you contact Tresorit, you don't have to wait around for days for them to get back to you. Great cloud.

Tommy N.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Peace of mind sharing, sync and backup with zero knowledge encryption

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

peace of mind.
a one stop solution for backup, keeping several devices with synced files and sharing files securely.

Vorteile

easy to sync specific folders and have them synced on multiple devices in paths that I choose.
it's even easier to share a specific folder/file and have it accessable only for a limited time and or download. it's equally easy to set a password that must be entered in order to access it.

New files upload and download fast, really fast.
The ability to restore files makes it perfect.

Nachteile

There are no cons, perhaps it is a bit on the expensive side, but since its so easy to use its a easy sell.

Saygın A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

A brief review about Tresorit

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

I have been using cloud storage almost all the time for data backup purposes so far, and one-way synchronization (from my computer to the cloud storage) is the solution I had been looking for. The Tresorit has fulfilled this requirement adequately well; however, I have found the offered "permanent immediate deletion" option in this software unnecessary and dangerous because an intruder can delete the backed-up data, which cannot be later recovered because the data are immediately deleted. Instead of an immediate permanent deletion, it would be better if the data could only be deleted after they were sent to trash and after an amount of time.

Vorteile

Quickness when the unmoved Tresors have been synced, and end-to-end encryption.

Nachteile

My concerns about the immediate permanent deletion option are expressed in the overall experience section.

Maria T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

PERFECT CLOUD STORAGE

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

CANNOT WORK WITHOU IT.

Vorteile

EASY- TO-USE. ACCESS FROM ALL DEVICES, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE WITH SECURITY.

Nachteile

AT THE BEGGINING, IT WAS THE FILE SEARCH BUT THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLVED.

Tóbiás F.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The most secure and easy-to-use storage service so far

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

Vorteile

For years, I have used Dropbox, but then I read some articles about its privacy and got frightened. I was happy to change this solution, where your data is in safe, thanks to the zero-knowledge storage. By now, the app has a fully equipped interface with great features like Dropbox has (share a library/file; file history; great mobil app for Android).

Nachteile

I really do not miss anything. The most wanted function was the file history (so you cannot delete a file without a chance getting it back), but it has been delivered this year.