Instagram Bewertungen

Instagram

Capture, edit, and share photos, videos, and messages

4.6/5 (136 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A panoramic window to the world!!

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I really like the features, filters and GIF of stories, its an amazing app for refresh and actualize our view of so many professionals, products, campaign´s; once you get in and register your profile you are not gonna regret... It is so dynamic that you can choose if you want to reach a business profile or maybe a casual profile. Incredible tool for companies to have engagement directly with the people. Stories allows you to share what you are doing at the moment, you can add text and draw something on it or add some GIF or an emoticon, also you can build polls to get a demographic insight of what are the preferences of the people, their opinions or just to introduce a product and set what they´re seeking for. The emoticons provided can allow you to set motion into your uploaded pictures

when you get in the app and the content is refreshed, and if you were reading or watching something of your interest, you'll have to scroll down back again and search the post that you were reviewing to start over this drives up to waste a little of your time. I really don't like the presence of unwanted advertisement flyer, video or picture in my stories, since the content of companies and products or apps that I don't want to follow is being forced to appear into my personal profile.

Great tool for marketing

Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is a great marketing tool for your business, if used properly. What started as a platform for sharing your family and friend photos, has turned into a great resource for small and large scale business, or even people just looking to expand their audience. Like Twitter, you can use hashtags to reach a larger audience. Send, receive comments and direct messages. Favorite images. There are several image filters to try and make your images look better. The best part of it, is it's free (unless of course you pay for advertising).

Cons are you need to have great images in order to do well with marketing on Instagram. Most of the nice photos you see on Instagram are not taken with a iPhone or have filters slapped on them. It can be time consuming to get the right photo, figure out your caption and use the correct hashtags. You almost need to be pretty savvy with a camera or have a photographer on staff just to have high quality content photos that people want to see and interact with.

An App with the Greatest Marketing team EVER

Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

*If you are a visual person and you want to be aware of, not stocking:) adventures of your more adventurous friends or relatives - Instagram is a great tool to get in touch.

*The great idea it covers quickly escalated to become mainstream and got locked in the brains. I believe this is the result of well designed marketing approaches of Insta-everything. Ingram team pushed everything to fit Insta-style, Insta-mood, Insta-life

*The app is great on both android and ios.
This is a must have nowadays when it comes to pictures and memories.

DESKTOP. Instagram team, Please, make it decent, at least decent. It is not possible to post there, not possible to chat, not possible to do almost anything. It's not needed as it is and is a waste. I understand that pople mostly use Instagram on mobile, but still, there are apps that became popular just because they allow posting to Instagram on desktop. Make it part of Business features at least. VERY NEEDED.

Mit Google übersetzen

A dynamic social media application to capture and send your photos and videos.

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

An extremely fun app that has instilled in me a sense of photography, Instagram’s features keep in tone with that of the youth. By adding awesome filters, to the newly added Boomerang feature, it is just amazing. Tagging people and locations are also well thought of as this help to relive those awesome memories. Being able to share them simultaneously on other social media sites is a bonus! You can add texts, drawings, and polls to your stories and instantly share them. Instant messaging among other features add to the beauty of the app. It is a great tool for marketing, you can use the hashtags to improve your reach and exposure.

Search capabilities for stories need improvement. Being quite honest I was quite disappointed when they changed the Instagram logo. The older logo had much better elegance. The absence of advanced tools for writing.

Immediate visual experience

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

When you see a posted photograph you can have immediate information about what happens with that user who has uploaded the photo, the information about a publication is generated immediately upon seeing it, if it is of interest what is observed the user can stop and read the content of the published text, but you can follow and enjoy your interest post. It also allows the sharing of these through groups of interest among users. get closer to other cultures and places of interest exploring.

Because the application is based on visual experiences and uploading of photographs, there should be more tools for the edition of photographs and greater tools for writing, as well as a module of consultations and user suggestions so that the user has a more emotional experience in the application

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy and measurable marketing for free

Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

If we talk about business needs Instagram is a great free of charge tool for your marketing needs. I personally use Instagram stories, because you can link them geographically and tag the topic and your stories appear in n the searches of people you are interested in. The best thing is that you can also see the number of people who watched your stories and they can write you a direct message with a reference to your stories in just one click. In 24 hours the stories disappear which is perfect for sales campaigns that are limited in time.

The only disadvantage that I can name is that links in comments are not sensitive (you cannot click on them). No swipe up for a link option for stories if you are a standard account (not a blogger with thousands of followers)

Mit Google übersetzen

The marketing and advertising tool that is currently revolutionizing

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Poder makes publications about the services or products that we offer and that can reach potential buyers is really amazing, also allows you to be in direct contact with those who are fans of your proposals in the market. One of the most recent updates allows to show small videos (stories) and this helps us to see how the production process goes or to inform you of the latest news of the service without the need to post the photo or file permanently

My only complaint with Instagram, is when doing a multiple upload (10 photos), since it does not give the option for the image to be complete, we must always edit it beforehand so that it can be posted in its entirety without being affected or resolution or size of them.

Mit Google übersetzen

Sneak a peek into the lives of your customers

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is beautiful, well designed, and extremely helpful for marketing. You can reach a huge audience just by being an active member of the community (or if you're lazy, set up commenting bots). It has grown the visibility of the business I work for astronomically. Everyone wants quick, easy consumption of social media, and that's exactly what Instagram gives you.

I just can't stand IG TV. It's extremely annoying with the pop-ups constantly as soon as you open the app (even in a business profile) and I find it redundant, because barely anyone sees the content on there compared with the normal stream, or even YouTube. I hope they just get rid of it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Instagram - Keep your clients up to date with your projects

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is a great tool for marketing. Being in the building industry, photos of am empty lot constructed with progress, and then completion photos tell a story that words cannot alone. We have had countless leads generated by this method. It is also great for the staff who can see the progress of projects visually while in the office, and it allows members of other project teams to stay up to date with what we are up to as a company. There is definitely a lot of use in business for this often overlooked app.

It would be nice if Instagram wasn't so mobile-centric. I would like to see more control and options available via the website.

Mit Google übersetzen

Instagram helped get my business going

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

As an artist, Instagram is a huge reason that I even have my own small business. Being able to share my work online, for free, for others to see and share and find out about it, that's actually a huge reason that it ever grew and took off in the first place. And they've done a great job of always adding new, easy-to-use features.

I don't like how Instagram has added a lot more in terms of paid advertising/boosting posts. It's not made it much harder on my small business because it now doesn't even show my posts to all of my followers unless I pay to have the post boosted. That's been a huge disappointment and has affected my business in a negative way.

Mit Google übersetzen

Social Media always on the go!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

When Instagram first came out I was super intrigued because I thought who would want to follow people and look at their pictures. The more I saw people using it I loved it because it gave me a look of the world! It gave me ideas of places I wanted and will go. I follow inspirational sayings, fitness, foodies, travelers and the community is so supportive!!

The only thing I don't really like is that it starts becoming to many people who have fake accounts. They follow you to get the number of people they have higher but they are not really interested in you and then your feed just gets bombarded with marketing and that is a real turn off.

Mit Google übersetzen

Addicted to this app - using it only for pleasure

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I love sharing photos, I'm using Instagram more than 5 years and I'm addicted. Recently I made my profile business, so now I can view my insights. From the begging till now - my profile is public, every one can like and comment my photos, but I like that Instagram asks me If I want someone to text me. Love that my photos are automatically save (including my Instagram Story photos), I also like the Story features - Boomerang is my favorite. I'm exited for the new feature - IGTV.

Sol much identical filters. Also I'm annoyed when I must to crop some photo, I recommend they make some changes about that.

Best Advertising

Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is the easiest way to reach audience and expose your product. Hashtags are all you need to get yourself visible and even without paying for ads you can reach a whole new audience. Instagram makes it easy to also make your business more personable. Rigid ads and canned language won't help you here, the best way is to be social and real. Show more than just your product, but your lifestyle (or the lifestyles of those who use your product) to really reach the audience.

Absolutely no support if you have issues with the app; you will need to reach out to external support groups. Spam is almost unbearable.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good to share media with followers

Bewertet am 31.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

I like that you're able to post multiple pictures and video to share with your followers and keep a public or private page. The explore page allows you to quickly find content and information that is better suited for you through the feature "see more or fewer posts like this". I enjoy being able to post to FB when I post on Instagram as well as some of my older family members are exclusively on Facebook only.

The posts that appear on your timeline is not in chronological order, which causes some confusion. There are also ads that appear on your timeline that are sometimes unrelated to the content you like.

Mit Google übersetzen

Instagram just keeps getting better

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I'm definitely a huge Instagram fan. This is my place to go for a good laugh with my friends. It's so easy to send videos or tag anyone. Also its a good looking, colorful user interface with addictive content.

Great explore tab, where I can spend so much time just looking at things that I enjoy. Great algorithm that's always showing me the right stuff. The stories feature is by far my favorite too, and the one tool I use the most. A must have app for everyone.

To many ads now days, especially from people that I don't care. Other than that, this app is just amazing.

One of Our Favorite Tools for Social

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

We love posting about our company culture on Instagram! We have a great company that does fun, internal things that we love to share! It's a great way to show customers that we're real people, recruits that we're a fun company and prospects that we're always working on the next big thing! We love to poll people and get their thoughts on things which helps drive future posts as well!

I'd love more functionality of the polls ... contests would be a cool addition! I think it really serves it's purpose for our company and helps us get the word out in a fun, interactive way!

Mit Google übersetzen

A must used tool in marketing your company with major caveats

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram has tons of users, therefore it is the best way to get many eyes on your product. It is easy to use but could be easier.

There needs to be a better way to check for copyright violations as many other Instagram users have stolen my content. The algorithm for who sees my content is terrible. The paid sponsored content is absolutely worthless. Instagram always promises numbers that never even come close as to what you get. In fact, it seems like I get less engagement when I pay for a sponsored post. I have complained to them multiple times and have never received a reply.

This generation's Facebook

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

There is no doubt that Instagram is The New Social Media of the age. The app itself has a simple layout, and I enjoy scrolling through friend's posts as well as finding cool new spots through tagged locations.

I really do like Instagram, I just find it lacking in comparison to social media sites like Facebook, which seem to offer a lot larger of a universe in terms of features. Although connecting with friends is an easy feat on the app, I find outreach beyond this somewhat hard to access. The search function is monotonous, and comments lack filtering and organization.

Mit Google übersetzen

I love it, I use it every day to keep connected with my friends

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I like it because it is very complete and easy to use. It keeps me connected to my friends and family. It has what a social media should have: videos, photos, chat, comments, likes.

What I like the most are the stories. I would like to be able to add music to the stories from the same application with songs that i can search on the internet or that i have stored on my phone.

Sometimes the application closes suddenly when trying to see your friend's stories. Video stories do not play well either. There are also flaws when trying to publish a story.

To be who I´m is to love Instagram

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is by far the app I enjoy the most. Being the kind of person that loves to write the way I think, and being able to combine that with my love for photography it just takes me to another level or self-awareness.

The fact that I can be just whoever I´m is the reason I love Instagram the most and my followers always let me know how close we are in this world.

I would love to know who stops following me so I don´t have to wonder what happened to certain people. Other than that, this app is just a part of me.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for ecommerce stores

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is probably one of the best tools for selling online -- it can act as your standalone ecommerce store. It provides an appealing visual photo stream. It also has great messaging tool in place. One of the things I like best is the Instagram stories -- you can post about anything without necessarily posting a lot on your photo feed.

Not much -- Instagram is a pretty flexible site. Maybe if they can create an Instagram version that has dedicated ecommerce tools. But otherwise, it is already a great tool!

Perfect for What It Is

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram knows what it does and is perfect at what it does. It's the perfect app to simply post pictures, yet still has a chat feature to keep people more intimately connected if they so choose. It's so good at what it does, and while I wish it was a little more robust from the business-end, as a personal app, I love it!

As a personal app, Instagram is pretty perfect for what it is. I wish it had more business options, such as more intricate business pages, but overall it is an excellent product

Mit Google übersetzen

The best social media platform ever!

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I love Instagram! I joined Instagram to start a blog but also because I loved the fact that it was all about the photos and not about what is written. A picture can mean a thousand things and this is what I love about it. I love taking pictures and sharing them, also it is a great business platform as many businesses have started from Instagram.

They updated the rules and therefore you dont always see everyones updates and you can get trapped into checking it daily and trying to get followers.

One of THE Top Social Business Growth Tools in 2018

- Incredible growth
- Phenomenal targeting tools
- Deep social search capability
- Phenomenal biz dev ops for small & large businesses (brands) alike
- MUST BE ON PLATFORM for 2018 (and beyond)

- Don't really have any cons, FB from a digital marketing standpoint is doing an amazing job allowing marketers to attract & convert leads into customers while maintaining the integrity of the social network & it's users

The BEST Photo Social Media Platform

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Instagram is easily the best photo social media platform there is. With the addition of Instagram stories in the past couple of years, it's not only been able to compete wth Facebook, but also with Snapchat. I prefer Instagram stories over Snapchat merely because they are easier to find.

Filters for Instagram Stories aren't as good as Snapchat's, I don't love that the new algorithm no longer adds photos into your feed by most recent. I wish you could select how you wanted your feed to show.