ZapERP

Inventarverwaltungssoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

4,6 /5 (28 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
4,4
4,5
96% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Raul F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

I liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.

Dayle S.
Branche: Chemikalien

Excellent Multi-location Inventory

Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cant really speak bad about the experience I have had, all has been great so far!

I love the fact that it is easy to use, easy to setup, fast replies from customer service, and the ability for it to grow more without limitations. It can be linked to other services such as WooCommerce & QuickBooks which is definitely an advantage over competitors.

The only thing missing is some-kind of WooCommerce plugin to actually add in the multi-locations into your WooCommerce website. This would complete the package.

Afaq K.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Got an eye on the stocks in a less time consuming way

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 18.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a medical studemt and runs an online store as a part-time profession. Being in a busy and hectic schedule, I don't get much time to research and look out for stock and demand of product consumers. ZapERP is such a revolution in my business, i can monitor everything I need to know with spending less time on it. I highly recommend this if you are into ecommerce or online selling.

I liked their approach towards users. No doubt its a new company but seems professional to me. I have no complaints so far.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Cynthia C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great theory, never did get it working.

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

Antwort von AvanSaber

Hey there, good catch but if you check ZapERP system now - and connect your test woo-commerce store, all data will be synced automatically. Actually, in order to pull data from the store, it is important that your server security settings allow data extraction, without it, ZapERP can not pull. Once again thanks for noticing. I hope you will come back and try ZapERP again. We will be more than happy to assist.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Jionta A.
Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing software and easy to use

Bewertet am 15.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very helpfull software to grow a new business or startup.

Cost could be lower. So that everyone can use .

Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ZAP ERP Accounting, gives you the real financial information you need as a business owner

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has meant that clients can get more detail on their businesses without referring to their accountant and using complex excel functions like vlookups and pivot tables. It has helped especially growing online businesses who are our clients.

As our small business clients become more confident with entry level bookkeeping systems, they begin to require financial information like best selling stock items and stock levels to measure stock redundancy. We shopped around for a while and found that ZapERP Accounting can do this for them and is not complex to learn. It has been great and as our smaller clients grow, this software is proving to be just what the accountant ordered.

As an accounting software for growing businesses, I really cannot fault this. It syncs well with Woocommerce and other online platforms. We are happy

Joan D.
Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.

Joaquin G.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds

Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ZapERP has been a great application. We are able to be more productive and have more accountability without having to do extensive training. Having this along side Quickbooks, has been a great solution for our inventory, purchasing and invoicing to our customers.

I like that it has integrations to key applications like Quickbooks and Woocommerce. I also like that it has great functionality in managing both price lists and warehouses.

Right now, we are still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet.

Shamsun nahar S.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Excellent to use

Bewertet am 31.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They describe theirself with this line "Powerful inventory management software with accounting & CRM integrations". I would love to say it is 1000% correct! I can manage everything from one place.This is the best part now! And that is the reason I love it.
I found it very useful and also told my collegue to use it.
Another thing is that I was so happy with it's good side,I did not even try to find any negative side of it.
Overall I am happy

You can see my positive saying about it! I cannot find out any negative issue!

Abo N.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use and everything you can control smoothly

Bewertet am 1.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am employed in an organization. Before I was hired, they manually took care of everything. Then I told them about it. Then they let me use it and I started using it through free trial i feel so good with this software then i start using paid version . Now I can easily calculate all the stocks.

It is Very easy to use & user-friendly, Interface are too good,

I am still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet. There customers service help me 24/7 when i need help. I am very happy to use this Software.

Piseth C.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Easy to use ERP with Friendly UI

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A bit confusing at first, but take few min to look, it's really easy to inderstand and customizable.

I've been searching for many ERP option that is easy to learn and use. Tried many Open Source, some are powerful, but very hard to learn for new user.
Startup need something that fast to use and easy to learn, and powerful at the back. ZapERP has it all.

Loading speed to Asia seem take a bit longer.

Branche: Internet

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

The software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty.

I couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)

Pranab A.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

very good

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Nitesh G.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

ZAPERP Review

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Deepak N.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Bewertet am 5.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface.
It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates.
POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Antwort von AvanSaber

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

Pich S.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it,
This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

Ruvimbo M.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ZapInventory review

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Antwort von AvanSaber

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Jorge edel A.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Well established ERP

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm sure that after having a good inventory. I have saved lots of money.

My inventory is now in tip-top shape after using Zaperp. Easy to use after you get use to the menu

Little tricky at first to get use to menú and options.

Rahuul M.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Easy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.

Can't find flaws with been easy and effective to use

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Benito M.
Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.

Aaron H.
Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Feature-Rich and Incredibly Powerful

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I know you should never buy for a product's roadmap, but wow, ZapERP's customer support is really listening to its customers. They are actively working on a ton of integrations and are constantly taking feedback on how they can become even better and even more useful.

While the interface is laid out very well and is very user friendly, it can be quite overwhelming when you are first getting started. Overall, though, this is more of my personal preference rather than a con/negative.

Martin W.
Branche: Computer-Software

Powerful inventory management solution

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's got just about everything you'd want to track inventory, vendors, and relationships for an online store. A lot of integrations are also a plus.

It has so much packed into it that it definitely takes a while to get used to it. If you are starting from scratch you must decide if the software is right for you, and the only way to do that is to start loading everything into it, going through the walkthrus, trying to figure out where everything is. It's a commitment.

Cammy A.

Great Accounting App

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They are currently in beta, so it's at an early stage at the moment, but here's a small list of its pros:

Very helpful team.
Stripe billing, Paypal [they had to take this down at the moment]
Invoice looks very clean.
Simple and clean dashboard interface.
Zapier integration though they had to take this down at the moment to fix some bugs.

Pi.team is still on its early stages, and there are plenty of room to grow. I'm hoping for the best.

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ZapERP UI and experience

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Easy to understand User Interface
Useful and helpful for most times
Keeps you on track

You need to upgrade to maximize app's wholistic experience.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Karthee vidya C.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.

Bewertet am 9.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.

I love the below:

1) AUTOMATIC PAYROLLS
2) CONNECT with BANK and sync automatically
3) SIMPLE ACCOUNTING - Sufficient ready-made reports available

More features can be added so that Pi.Team becomes the one stop solution for all accounting departments.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10