NetHunt CRM Erfahrungen

NetHunt CRM

4,8 (166)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
CRM-Lösung zum Hinzufügen von intelligenten E-Mail-Tools zu Gmail-Posteingängen.

Sortieren nach

Howard
Howard

Incredibly Flexible CRM

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Tech support over chat and email is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely helpful and responsive. They take user suggestions seriously and accept constructive criticism graciously. The support pages are well written and useful. Honestly, I would say my chats have been more about learning curve and suggestions -- I haven't found any bugs or real disappointments. A quality team and product.

I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my use is more project/task based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM's are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Deal focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perhaps trouble ticket focused. But this is way too narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure" work. A great CRM would be paradigm agnostic. You could customize it around Contacts, Files (a real differentiator for NetHunt), Deals, Projects, whatever you like. NetHunt easily allows you to do that: It easily allows creation of custom objects (Article, Song, Recipe) with custom fields including the ability to link a file (Word, Excel, photo, mp3 ...) with one click file launch. It is nothing-centric -- not tied to a pipeline paradigm or a contact paradigm At allows many to many object linking -- In NetHunt, I can open a Project and see it is linked to a Task due soon. Since that task is linked to the Contact Bob, I open Bob so I can start a call. I see that Bob is also linked to another task also due soon, so now I know to ask Bob about that one too. That task includes a spreadsheet I linked to it, so I open that File object and notice that it also links to Bob . Looks like I need to include Sally in our call ...... Now I am surfing my CRM like I surf the web. This is exactly how life really works -- it's organic, messy, interconnected. NetHunt gets it!

If you are mainly mobile focused, NetHunt may not be for you. The mobile app is not (yet) as strong as the desktop app. Still, it gets the job done and lives on my phone's home screen.

Anton

Best option for small teams using Google Suite or Gmail

Bewertet am 2.12.2019

We use NetHunt for many things, but mainly to keep all the sales team on the same page. Being able to share emails with others through the CRM is a deal breaker for us, and NetHunt shines at that. Also worth mentioning, customer support is excellent.

The integration with Gmail is excellent, and it's very flexible in terms of adapting to our workflow. It's very intuitive to use, and overall was easy to get a team new to using a CRM, to start using NetHunt fluently.

You may need to use Zapier to make some integrations work, it's a drawback, but at the same time it allows for limitless expansion and integration. Hopefully more native integrations will be launched soon.

Zoho CRM , Copper und HubSpot Sales Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Nethunt was the most straightforward CRM for us because of it's integration with gmail, the email sharing made really easy, and the possibility to integrate anything we need through Zapier. Also the customer support was the best among all the other CRM tools we tried, and onboarding was easier because of this.
Venetia
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Liking Nethunt

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

learning curve but getting there

learning curve but getting there

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Kim
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Just what I needed

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Wonderful. Customer service is a real plus with NetHunt. Not only is the team responsive, but they will readily get on calls with you to help solve a problem. Very helpful with a small team.

The feature I most love is the segmentation. The ability to tailor emails to different populations simultaneously was a game changer for me. It not only allowed for outreach to different populations, but also acted as A/B testing.. The open rate, is a huge one for me as it shows me where to focus my time.

I do not always find it intuitive to use, but once it's figured it out it's a breeze.

Michael

Daily NetHunt User

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is fast and dependable. Everything works as it should.

The software is easy to implement and to use. There aren't too many options that I don't need that could make it overly complicated.

It lacks social media integration to launch posts across multiple social platforms

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

NetHunt was simpler and I only needed to purchase one product.
Richard
  • Branche: Möbel

Excellent CRM and Process Management Tool, right in my inbox

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

THe level of service for our migration from Streak was excellent. I'm very impressed.

The integration with Gmail is excellent and the simple data validation measures are effective. The workflows are powerful, and sending customised emails works well

Sometimes the UI can take a bit of getting used to, but it is a big piece of software, so I guess that they are growing and adapting the UI as they go.

Sergio
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It feels like home to have everething inside google Suite

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts...

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts alteady saved in our Gmail Suite account.

It works inside Goggle Suite, so every email exchange with costumers are close and easy to use.
Features like campaigns.
Costumers support from Nethunt is 5 stars!

No facebook ads integration yet.
No watsapp integration.
Maybe some emails template would be nice to have, this way an easy acess to templates will be usefull to create new campaign emails.

Copper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Its inside gmail. Nethunt seems more easy to customize and more intuitive. Also Nethunt less expensive and but solves our needs.
Sreejan
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The solution I was looking for!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

The ease of organizing contacts, adding tags to classify them and have multiple folders for different events! This is exactly what I was looking for !! The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage.

I was not able to make sub-folders in NetHunt. I would like to get that functionality to make things even better.

Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

This solved my problem the best, the functionality I was looking for and the ease of using it fit perfectly.
Hernan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Manage your contacts and recruit more efficiently!

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

It is very user friendly and simple to use, there are other software with more bells and whistles but if a system is not user friendly you end up wasting time, with nethunt you are ready to go from the start

I love the native integration to gmail and Linkedin, as a professional recruiter this system is perfect.

I love to see an integration for SMS campaigns.

Michael
  • Branche: Think-Tanks
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nethunt keeps our partnership team organised and up to date

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Overall, I have to say that it is quite good, especially as it works well with our google suite. I like the way that it helps reduce the amount of manual data input by finding names/companies simply from emails. I also quite like the Linkedin integration that makes it easy to capture new leads.

Nethunt is a great CRM for small organizations. It was very quick to setup and get started with it, and it's tutorials and support has been extremely helpful in getting us started very quickly.

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. For now it's working better than I expected.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Hubspot seemed clunkier than Nethunt, and the fact that it integrates so well with google made it our choice.
Ambar
Ambar
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great CRM with good integration and easy setup and impressive results.

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

It is a CRM that has allowed us to save time, create good workflows, reduce manual effort and increase sales organization, it is a software that has also provided us with good email campaigns.

It is a great CRM that allows us to have our system in order, it is very customizable, it has good integration with Gmail and Linkedin, it is easy to create workflows, it is a very automatic system, it allows us to maximize sales.

It is an effective CRM, without setbacks or unforeseen events to choose another CRM, NetHunt CRM allows us to have a good integration with Gmail and Linkedin and for now everything has worked as expected.

Eva
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

At a glance CRM in my inbox

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

NetHunt allows us to recognise at a glance who we were are writing with and how far along in the customer journey they are. Once I have a contact created, each new email from them is immediately tagged. Across users we can see touch points of other people in our organization with the contact.

There is an Android version for when I'm on the go which is convenient, however it's bulky compared to the web version and in order to save storage space in my phone I deinstalled it again. Up until now we used the free version of NetHunt and where happy enough with it, it's a pity there won't be a free tier going forward for small companies like us. We only have one main user who does the bulk of the CRM and a max. of two other people who occasionally take a peek. A per user price is not as convenient for us.

Cole
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, one of the best

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

It has been good. There is a lot to learn and I know that I can really have the software doing what I want if I learn more about the integrations (with Zapier, for example). I would like to upgrade to the Business edition for the automations and reports, but I cant stomach the per user fee to add just a little more functionality.

I love the customizability and the way the software integrates with Gmail. If you are tech savvy and like to customize things you're own way, this is the software for you.

A little expensive when you start adding multiple users - especially if you use an upgraded service level.

Nina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for a startup

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Very positive. Highly recommend!

It was very easy to install NetHunt and synchronize it with all the client's data which I already had in my Gmail. Now when I open an email from my customer I have all the essential information featured right in front of the email. And I don't spend tons of time navigating spreadsheets. I like automated bulk emails, scheduled follow-ups, and many more things. NetHunt interface is simple-to-use, all actions take seconds, I really enjoy it.

Also, my manager, rep. is very dedicated and helpful.

I'd really like to have an opportunity to plan drip campaigns, but as far as I know, NetHunt team is already working on that feature. So let's see.

Lindsay
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NetHunt has greatly improved my team's efficiency and workflow!

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I have been using NetHunt for less than 6 months, but my overall experience has been great and using it has made a vast improvement to my workflow.

NetHunt has helped us streamline and provide clarity for multiple-step sales processes between teams and coworkers. I like how customizable it is for us to create exactly the steps and fields we need for different projects and procedures and that any updates made by any team members can be viewed instantly. I also appreciate the integration with Google Workspace and that I can create custom tasks and reminders. This has greatly streamlined processes that were previously tracked over multiple different Google applications and enables all steps to be viewed in one place.

As of no, I have no complaints or issues with NetHunt.

Chris

A Great CRM For Gmail!

Bewertet am 19.10.2019

The ability to work directly in Gmail is the biggest pro. Also having visual labels up front to guide you through where a deal is, what the deal is or what task is needed, is a definite pro.

Not too many cons. While I'd like to see some more features added, it's working just fine now.

Scott M.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

I love this product!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Customer Support is arguably the best feature of this product. If you have a question that is only vaguely related to NetHunt, like how to use integration in a new way, they will work with you to make that happen and fulfill your need.

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

The price can be a bit much for a small operation but with 2 users in the free package allows you to fully vet and experience all the benefits.

Nishant
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective Leads management giving enough time to focus more on the growth of business

Bewertet am 21.3.2022

Simple and easy management tools to track down the leads, all the message are easily redirected to Gmail. No more additional software or complex plugins required, pretty simple workflow and super easy to use.

Missing some automation like linkedin and whatsapp. Social media integrations are important , if these features could be implemented it would have been the more productive.

David
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great for Lead Tracking

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Our transition was fairly seemless, moving to a much more automated system. The layout of NetHunt works great, and the set up meeting we had was super helpful. Plus, I love knowing that support is readily available anytime we need to make changes.

The visual design is top notch! Nethunt makes it easy for anyone on our team to know exactly where every lead is at all times, and the visual package helps us stay on top of every prospect in our pipeline.

The other competitor we looked at has a couple features we'd love to see implemented in Nethunt, namely, call and text tracking. I expect new features will be added in time, as the customer service is super receptive to hearing new ideas and developing solutions!

Ernestas
Ernestas
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

I like that it is in my google account (Gmail)

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

We've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, we have to wait a lot while it loaded.

The Nethunt uses the same searching engine as Google/Gmail. I love it and I'm happy with the system.

While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

Kris

Very Satisfied, Cost Effective for Start Ups

Bewertet am 2.12.2023

Our whole team works remotely. This software is easy to integrate with our systems and easy to communicate throughout our team.

The learning curve was challenging for us but the software is robust!

Marcelo
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Best CRM

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

The interaction with LinkedIn is something disruptive.

I have no complaints. It helps me a lot.

Robert
  • Branche: E-Learning

Saves Time, Money and Keeps Us Organized

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

The company is very responsive to support the customer. They listen to improvement ideas and consider them along with all the other demands they have. They provide resources above and beyond just how to use their product. Finally, they are really working on building up a community and not just a customer base.

We use GSuite for our email, document sharing, etc and having the tool integrate into that environment is awesome. It allows us to share information among our team as well as organized our efforts. Here is my list of pros:
+ Easy of use
+ Great onboarding and support
+ Company listens to ideas
+ Has resources above and beyond the use of the product but also tips about being more efficient and effective
+ Continually improving the product

I think the company has created a good product that is quickly become a core tool for our company. The one area that can be improved upon is with the formula field being made more robust especially for the text formula.

Yanina
Yanina
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A perfect system for sales

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

User-friendly interface, good support team.

User-friendly interface, good support team.

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren't that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it's great!

Aurimas
Aurimas
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Great tool for our startup business. Best value for money we could find.

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

We have started following our sales flow that helps a lot with increased sales.
We started storing...

We have started following our sales flow that helps a lot with increased sales.
We started storing all our sales material in one place.
Makes communication between two offices much more efficient.

Being at the same gmail page gives a lot of productivity.
Mass mailing works great.
Lots of effort from the team to solve issues, to develop their product, listed to our needs.

The app on mobile devices could be improved.
As Nethunt does not limit nor charge for records, we have uploaded nearly 100.000 of records. And that makes our search a bit slow sometimes.