NetHunt CRM Erfahrungen

NetHunt CRM

CRM-Lösung zum Hinzufügen von intelligenten E-Mail-Tools zu Gmail-Posteingängen.

Sortieren nach

Sebastian
Sebastian
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great software and great support. Perfect Linkedin + Gmail integration

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Overall, I like it a lot. And great support. Yet, there is not a perfect CRM out there (I've tried the most). Nethunt is the one that comes closest. Nethunt should focus on integration to data providers (to keep data updated in CRM) and ChatGPT (to make sales work less manual).

- Lead Capture (linkedin + gmail integration) is top class. Which leads me to that we can have very good and clean data in our CRM.- Automated workflows (could be even better, but its good): I use workflows to automate de-duplication of contacts and companies, which leads me to have good data in the crm. - Integration to Linkedin: this saves me a lot of time when entering data.Integration to Gcal + gmail : this saves me a lot of time tracking activity.

- It should allow for "open in a new window" of deals, so I can faster go through all leads and write them, with fewer clicks. Or, find me an other UX for that. - IF I add contact via linkedin, and then contact writes me on email, I should be able to automatically map the two. Which is not the case today. - I like the integration to Looker Studio, its really smart move. But, NH should provide some standard templates for my CRM analytics.

Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM
Kim
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Just what I needed

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Wonderful. Customer service is a real plus with NetHunt. Not only is the team responsive, but they will readily get on calls with you to help solve a problem. Very helpful with a small team.

The feature I most love is the segmentation. The ability to tailor emails to different populations simultaneously was a game changer for me. It not only allowed for outreach to different populations, but also acted as A/B testing.. The open rate, is a huge one for me as it shows me where to focus my time.

I do not always find it intuitive to use, but once it's figured it out it's a breeze.

Venetia
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Liking Nethunt

Bewertet am 3.8.2018

learning curve but getting there

learning curve but getting there

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Michael

Daily NetHunt User

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is fast and dependable. Everything works as it should.

The software is easy to implement and to use. There aren't too many options that I don't need that could make it overly complicated.

It lacks social media integration to launch posts across multiple social platforms

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

NetHunt was simpler and I only needed to purchase one product.
Richard
  • Branche: Möbel

Excellent CRM and Process Management Tool, right in my inbox

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

THe level of service for our migration from Streak was excellent. I'm very impressed.

The integration with Gmail is excellent and the simple data validation measures are effective. The workflows are powerful, and sending customised emails works well

Sometimes the UI can take a bit of getting used to, but it is a big piece of software, so I guess that they are growing and adapting the UI as they go.

Sergio
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It feels like home to have everething inside google Suite

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts...

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts alteady saved in our Gmail Suite account.

It works inside Goggle Suite, so every email exchange with costumers are close and easy to use.
Features like campaigns.
Costumers support from Nethunt is 5 stars!

No facebook ads integration yet.
No watsapp integration.
Maybe some emails template would be nice to have, this way an easy acess to templates will be usefull to create new campaign emails.

Copper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Its inside gmail. Nethunt seems more easy to customize and more intuitive. Also Nethunt less expensive and but solves our needs.
Sreejan
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The solution I was looking for!

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

The ease of organizing contacts, adding tags to classify them and have multiple folders for different events! This is exactly what I was looking for !! The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage.

I was not able to make sub-folders in NetHunt. I would like to get that functionality to make things even better.

Streak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

This solved my problem the best, the functionality I was looking for and the ease of using it fit perfectly.
Hernan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Manage your contacts and recruit more efficiently!

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

It is very user friendly and simple to use, there are other software with more bells and whistles but if a system is not user friendly you end up wasting time, with nethunt you are ready to go from the start

I love the native integration to gmail and Linkedin, as a professional recruiter this system is perfect.

I love to see an integration for SMS campaigns.

Michael
  • Branche: Think-Tanks
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nethunt keeps our partnership team organised and up to date

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Overall, I have to say that it is quite good, especially as it works well with our google suite. I like the way that it helps reduce the amount of manual data input by finding names/companies simply from emails. I also quite like the Linkedin integration that makes it easy to capture new leads.

Nethunt is a great CRM for small organizations. It was very quick to setup and get started with it, and it's tutorials and support has been extremely helpful in getting us started very quickly.

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. For now it's working better than I expected.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NetHunt CRM

Hubspot seemed clunkier than Nethunt, and the fact that it integrates so well with google made it our choice.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Using NetHunt increased my close rate by more than 35%

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Exceptional

Exceptional

Ease of use: I can load a Contact from LinkedIn and related Opportunity in about a minute

Cant customise tasks like you can customise Connections and Deals

Oliver
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A software that has enhanced cohesion and harmony on different departments.

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

A good way to be in control and promote teamwork and cohesion. It has worked in our organization and I highly recommend it.

NetHunt CRM is our holistic approach to enhancing togetherness and harmony between our Sales team and the management. It offers all the services at a fair price. Real-time tracking of activities on the ground is a great achievement. Am happy to be part of it.

Nothing in my experience. User-friendly and cost effective. I find it amazing.

Crystal
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

Venkata Dinesh
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

NetHunt CRM Review

Bewertet am 19.3.2022

The overall experience with NetHunt CRM is great.

The overall experience with NetHunt CRM is great.

The product is easy to use. The integration of CRM is very easy and it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

It would be even more user friendly if the pricing structure is made a bit lower than which is existing now.

Jen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NetHunt Support is great!

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

When I started looking at CRM’s, I searched YouTube for simple tutorials. I needed a CRM with integration to Gmail and LinkedIn, and the ability to manage heavy tasking and scheduling follow-ups.

Vlad from the Success Team at NetHunt jumped right in to help with the transition and offer guidance. Without his help, I’d be stuck with endless hours of cleaning up my spreadsheet. Thank you, Vlad and the NetHunt Team for making this transition easier.

The thing I liked least was that there are a few integrations that aren't live yet, but the great news is that they are already in process. There's a lot of R&D here and when you bring something to their attention that you would like to see, they aren't shy about jumping on it and finding a solution to help in the meantime.

Roger
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

great and affordable CRM

great and affordable CRM

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps.
NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records.

Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Grzegorz
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I definitely recommend it!

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

We are renewing the subscription for the third time. First of all, I am satisfied with the full integration with Google Workspace. Sales management is intuitive.

Possibility of any configuration of the service depending on the needs. What is important is that virtually all questions can be answered in HELP, and in case of any problems, we have online help at hand.

No minuses, CRM practically meets my expectations.

Scott M.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

I love this product!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Customer Support is arguably the best feature of this product. If you have a question that is only vaguely related to NetHunt, like how to use integration in a new way, they will work with you to make that happen and fulfill your need.

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

The price can be a bit much for a small operation but with 2 users in the free package allows you to fully vet and experience all the benefits.

Jonathan
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Seen many CRMs but this one had one thing that none of them had.

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

What I liked most about this software was I could track all communication easily. Build my own parameters of importance and label accordingly. Easily have our team check progress and create tasks for one another. Automate marketing initiatives and keep things flowing. Being able to bounce back and forth between that and the inbox was probably my favorite part of this system as I live in my inbox and spend a lot of time there.

To be honest I found one or two things that I did not like. When a thread were to get back a certain number of comms. I think it was about 10 or 15 the system would not show me the new email in my inbox but would show me the new email in the thread in the client profile.

Also a simpler way to build outreach initiatives. The system itself was great when customizing fields for contacts and companies but when it came time to build out an automated campaign I found the process to be daunting. Might be because I had no formal training with NetHunt but when you are in advertising finding time to do that is almost impossible.

Nacky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nethunt CRM Review - Great Features, but some room for Improvement

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Lead tracking, pipeline management and email marketing are just a few of the many features that Nethunt CRM has to offer. All of them are simple to use and customized. The integration with Google Workspace is seamless and customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

The reporting features are not up to par with other CRMs and it can be difficult to set up workflows. The Mobile app is also laggy.

Arturas
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Robert
  • Branche: E-Learning

Saves Time, Money and Keeps Us Organized

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

The company is very responsive to support the customer. They listen to improvement ideas and consider them along with all the other demands they have. They provide resources above and beyond just how to use their product. Finally, they are really working on building up a community and not just a customer base.

We use GSuite for our email, document sharing, etc and having the tool integrate into that environment is awesome. It allows us to share information among our team as well as organized our efforts. Here is my list of pros:
+ Easy of use
+ Great onboarding and support
+ Company listens to ideas
+ Has resources above and beyond the use of the product but also tips about being more efficient and effective
+ Continually improving the product

I think the company has created a good product that is quickly become a core tool for our company. The one area that can be improved upon is with the formula field being made more robust especially for the text formula.

George
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CRM and ATS in one package

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

NetHunt not only a simple and intuitive CRM it also allowed us to dump standalone ATS and configure it according to our own workflow.

Flexible and versatile tool easily adapted to our needs.

Auto-create function sometimes attach wrong record to email thread.

Yanina
Yanina
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A perfect system for sales

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

User-friendly interface, good support team.

User-friendly interface, good support team.

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren't that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it's great!

Dwayne
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Amazing gmail integrated CRM

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

The customer service has been exemplary. Whenever we have had any issues, their support team is quick to respond. That wasn't the case with our last provider.

We have recently switched from Streak to NetHunt CRM. My sales team is elated with the functionality and intuitiveness of the application. It is very easy to implement and start using right out of the gate which was important to us. The video tutorial is very well done and makes onboarding easy, especially during these times when my staff are working from home. We have tried many CRM's in the past. We are confident we have found a tool that will help grow our business in these trying times.

To this point, we have not encountered any challenges that I would rate as a con.

Mikhail
Mikhail
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Currently the best G Suite CRM

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

This is a solid tool for managing both sales and marketing. The support is awesome and the price is reasonable.

NetHunt is a very simple to use system. But behind that simplicity lies great functionality and customisation possibilities. Mass mailing and email tracking are a very welcome addition to its marketing capabilities.

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you're amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit. Aside from that - nothing.