Accelevents

131 Softwareoptionen

Sierra S.
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Super affordable and effective for silent auctions.

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

The price is right! Easy to include images, easy to process payments, easy to edit and update. Overall user-friendly.

Their sales/customer reps are obnoxious! Originally, they offered me a coupon to join and then wouldn't let me use it. Now I keep getting emails from them even though I've unsubscribed.

Michele E.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Accelevents Saved our Auction!

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Accelevents really did save our spring auction. When COVID hit and we had to cancel our live event, we knew our fundraising efforts were going to take a big hit. Then we found Accelevents and the staff helped us get our event online quickly and easily. Our virtual auction was a big success! Now we are using Accelevents again for our holiday auction. We are very happy with the platform and the fantastic customer support!

Very easy to use, fast and easy to learn, wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable staff that answered all my questions quickly, and a great price.

Would love a bit more customization options for how the website looks and feels. It would be nice to be able to add a short paragraph of verbiage at the top of the auction and fund a need pages. In addition, we would like to be able to reorder the "tabs" so the About tab was first, then the bid on auction items tab, and then the fund a need tab. In other words, we wanted to be able to say a little bit about our organization on the first page that people see rather than having the auction items be the first thing they see.

OneCause und Greater Giving

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Accelevents

Accelevents was a more cost-effective choice for our small non-profit and had all the functionality that we needed for our virtual event.
Robyn F.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Was at the event but had to use my phone which was weird and asked me to confirm all the...

Bewertet am 29.4.2018

People bidding from home who selected buy it now pricing

Ability for non attendees to bid
There are no other pros, and even non attendees had trouble.
There are no other pros. I would advise our group to use another mobile bid service, or have proxy bidding for those that cant attend

Didn't close, confusing, redundant info asked for. I was never outbid for any thing because people weren't bidding from home

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Robyn - Thanks for your constructive feedback. While it is a new format to get used to, we have found that our clients actually love the element of bidding with their phone via text message. Our system allows for anyone to bid, even those who are unable to attend the event. For those who have trouble with the system, we offer a staff feature so that a staff member can bid on behalf of an event guests. I hope this help!

Vanine G.
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Great Interactive online event platform

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Overall we had a great event and got a lot of positive feedback from the participants.

1. The customer service was great: any time we had a question, a problem, or a bug, we got a quick response from the team and an immediate solution. Guys, you rock! Thanks a lot.
2. The pricing is pretty well calculated - the per participant per day payment makes it much easier for us to calculate our cost per participant and makes smaller online events possible and affordable.

1. The constant updates that are happening in the backstage - some features were coming and going and after some updates the platform was not functioning well. Which was frustrating, but the supportive team was always there to help out.
2. The platform does not have a mobile or PC app.

Whova, Socio, Ubivent, vFairs und Pathable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Accelevents

Because of the features, pricing, and quick response from the team

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Vanine, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! We have since added release notes for all updates to the studio and throughout the platform! I hope this helps in the future. We look forward to working with you again.

Emily P.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

GREAT option for a first time virtual event

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

As a first timer running a totally virtual event, Accelevents was perfect and very affordable for what we needed to do. I loved that you can use either pre-recorded or live videos, and the integrations are very helpful. I would absolutely use this for future events, even if we have a hybrid (in-person and virtual) event in the future.

The amount of features was perfect for what we needed and the support was extremely responsive and helpful! Our attendees (mostly seniors) had very few issues navigating (with some help from us), and the issues they had were mostly user error with just a couple kinks from the platform itself.

It seems like the platform is still working out some kinks, as if it is newish. There are a few features I wish worked differently, and there were a few features that I were surprised I couldn't enable, like not allowing one email address to register more than once.

Attendease

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Accelevents

Their platform had a nicer, sleeker design that seemed easier to use.
Abby R.

Happy User

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

In my research to find the right tool, this was the best looking and best priced option. After use, I am still very happy! Seems like a little more development could happen to add features, but honestly I'll be using this product again next year for our auction event either way!

I loved the clean look of the site. Also, the response time for the chat feature & fixing issues was very very good. The ability to load multiple pictures & have a designated sponsor section.

Reporting features could use some beefing up. Plus a few more glitches than I'd prefer, but those were always fixed quickly - just frustrating in the moment.

OneCause, GiveSmart, BiddingOwl.com und SchoolAuction.net

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Accelevents

Overall look, ability to have multiple pictures & price mainly.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Abby, we are releasing a bunch of new reporting features and deeper analytics over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!!

Kelly P.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent online auction platform!

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

• Branche: Philanthropie

Great prorgam!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

The non-profit organization where I work has used AccelEvents for a variety of events and purposes, including silent auctions, drawings, and text-to-give for small and large events. The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome! They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution. In terms of the program, it is easy to use and we have had interns and volunteers trained and using the program within minutes at our events. The look is clean and smooth, and the back-end interface is relatively intuitive and straight-forward. The cost is also perfect, especially for a small non-profit with a limited budget, as the low flat fee allows us to know our costs up-front and keep the majority of what we raise to put toward our mission. We've tried a few other programs but you cannot beat the value for this product.

Easy to use on both the front- and back-end; Low cost but great value; Fantastic customer service

Some limited options with customization and graphics

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback! We are working to expand the flexibility of the page designer!

Kelly J.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Software for our Needs

Bewertet am 20.4.2019

I have had nothing but great experiences with Accelevents. I logged on one night around 10 PM and was having problems changing something. I chatted through the on line help and they continued to try to help me resolve my issue. ( I am sure it was more user error than software). The gentleman I was working with told me he would personally adjust what I was trying to do by the next evening. Sure enough the next day my changes were made.

I like that it’s easy to use and keeps all of the details for our reunion in one place. In years past, we had to keep a spreadsheet of number of ticket sales, guests names etc. now everything is right there in one place. No checks to cash. Money transferred right to our account. This is saving us hours of work.

Not so thrilled with the initial look of the main page when our purchasers log on

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Kelly! We would love to hear more about your thoughts on the design of the main page when your buyers log in. If you are up for it, send us an email at info@accelevents.com!

Nick B.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Auction Platform Is Awesome

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

The overall experience with Accelevents is phenomenal. Their pricing is straightforward. The platform is clean. The platform is very easy to use.

The pricing on this software provides incredible value. It is easy to use and understand. The system is very responsive. Bidding is simple for all bidders. Pricing is very straightforward.

Only negative is that on the backend there is no way to sort items alphabetically, by price, etc. To find an item, you have to search. Also, for the way the items list on the front-end, the drag and drop makes it easy to arrange them, but it takes a long time to manually sort items in this way. There is no simple way to sort the way items appear.

Jennifer G.
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Another successful online auction with Accelevents!

Bewertet am 9.2.2019

I have used the Accelevent platform to host online auctions for the past three years. We just wrapped up our 3rd online auction and the process couldn't be easier. I love how we can cut and paste auction items and descriptions from previous online auctions. This makes the set up of the new auction so smooth. All of the choices and features of settling the credit card payments are robust and straightforward. The bidder interface is intuitive and easy. We couldn't be happier. It is complex enough to solicit auction items, to set a bid price and to write the descriptions. To have the Accelvent platform so efficient to use with all of the necessary bells and whistles makes the overall experience from set up, to live auction to settlement is seamless and awesome! I love that Accelevents is constantly enhancing the site to accommodate all types of events. I love the new feature of accepting online donations. Also, the customer service is excellent. Someone is always available when I have a question! Thanks Accelevents for another successful event!

The only drawback is that I could not copy the photos from prior auctions.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the feedback! You actually can import the items AND images from a past auction into your new auction. This article will walk you through the process for your next event!

Mark J.
  • Branche: Fundraising
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bringing our silent auctions to the next level

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Absolutely fantastic. In the past we have never made over $900 on our silent auction portion of our reverse raffles ... with Accelevents, the past 2 years we have raised $2900 and $1900. So well worth the money.

I have now used this product for 2 silent auctions at our Band Parents Reverse Raffle. In the past, we would make under $1000 on our silent auctions and would have to deal with the vultures hovering around the tables. With the Accelevents silent auction, people are bidding constantly and I LOVE that my guests get a text message once they are outbid. No longer do they have to run over to the tables constantly to see if they are still the top bidder. They have it all in the palm of their hand. Also, as the primary organizer of the event for 2 years, as "go time" approaches, paranoia sets in and I start to second guess whether everything is set to go. This year I messaged them in the wee hours of the morning the night before the event and got an almost immediate response as well as getting some last minute questions answered just hours before the event started. I haven't had the chance to use the other portions of the product, but if they are anywhere near as good as the silent auction, I'm positive they won't disappoint! Thanks Accelevents!!!

Really have no cons to speak of. These peeps rock!

Amy J.
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I used to recommend Accelevents, but...

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

I started out a fan of this software. I used this in March of 2020 to do a silent auction for our nonprofit. The platform worked pretty well and seemed reasonably priced.

One thing during that experience did rub me the wrong way. I was chatting with Accelevents' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He made a rude scoff about how someone might not have an email address. I explained to him that we serve the elderly and disabled population and that many of them may not have an email address. It didn't feel right.

Fast forward now (November, 2020). I started setting up my second auction. When I went to activate it, they had increased their pricing by 35% in just eight months! I can appreciate a rate hike, but this seemed extreme.

Therefore, I asked customer service if they would work with me on the pricing since I have been a proponent. They straight out said no.

I'm moving on to another platform. I miss the days when customer service mattered.

The software has a solid auction platform.

The customer service. No one without an email could participate.

32auctions

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Amy, our platform is an online auction platform. We require an email address for validation and tracking of bidders. As for the pricing increase, we had not increased pricing for 5 years and then honored our legacy pricing for 6 months after increasing it.

Joanne A.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

User-friendly, low-cost auction software

Bewertet am 9.5.2020

Overall experience has been great. Unlimited auction items with descriptions and images, easy online and text bidding, low cost, and all items, bidding history, and winners can be downloaded in a spreadsheet. Plus, Customer Service here can’t be beat.

Accelevents Auction Software is very easy to use and navigate. Our school has been using it for 4 years now. Unlimited number of items can be uploaded and there is an option to include multiple images of the item, indicate its value, number of units available, and whether it’s a Live item. If you have the same items from year to year, you can move them over from your previous events to the new event. Ticketing, Fund-A-Need, Raffle, and Text-To-Give modules are also available. You only pay for what you need. The customer service is here incredible---you ask a question in the chat and within a couple of minutes, you receive a response! No matter what time of day you ask (weekend, too)! The first year we used the software, we had a couple of glitches during the event, but I went on the chat and within minutes, it was all taken care of (and this at 9:30 at night). That’s what sold me to return.

There aren’t really any cons---except with the automatic save. You need to remember to refresh your page to make sure that changes you made were actually saved. Sometimes, it looks like it’s saved but isn’t. I think this happens more as your list of auction items grow.

Hi Joanne,

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Looking forward to workign with you again soon!

-Jon

Staley S.
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Our Accelevents online auction was great!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Great overall experience. We hit our fundraising goals in our one week auction and our bidders really liked the online and mobile Accelevents experience.

Our organization just completed an online auction as a fundraiser and we used Accelevents as our platform. Everything went very smoothly and the whole experience was a plus, plus, plus! One real benefit to Accelevents was their 24/7 online support. This was particularly helpful to me because I often worked imputing auction data at night, so any questions or small issues that surfaced after business hours could be easily addressed. The team at Accelevents was very responsive and helpful. Our bidders loved the auction site, the mobile capabilities, and found the checkout and payment process was a breeze. At the end of the auction Accelevents provided downloadable spreadsheets of the entire bidding process as well as the winning bidders and their payment details. Another win-win for us was the affordability of the Accelevents rate structure. A final benefit to using Accelevents is that we can keep our account information online so that we can use the platform over and over for future raffles, bidding or donation opportunities. I would highly recommend this service for any of your auction or online donation needs.

Sometimes when I was inputting text for an auction item the cursor popped back to the beginning of the paragraph. It was frustrating and slowed me down. However, when I reached out to the Accelevents team, they acknowledged the problem right away and confirmed they were working to fix it. This kind of a proactive response which takes ownership of the problem is very helpful, in my opinion.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback Staley! We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience! We are continuing to work to improve all aspects of the application and will use your feedback in that process!

Vicky K.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use platform at an affordable price.

Bewertet am 5.6.2019

Besides the ease of use for the auction holder and bidders, there are a couple of additional benefits that you may not receive from another auction site. One of them being the CSR addresses any question or concern immediately. No matter what time or what day, any question you have will be instantly addressed. The other benefit is the cost. You will have an amazing auction site with a very affordable price tag. There are no hidden fees. You will know exactly what you will be paying to use the site.

The site is extremely user friendly without the need to be a technical genius. It is very clear how to set up your main page and then to add items, including names, photos, and descriptions as well as bidding information.

The auction is also extremely user friendly for your bidders. People can simply bid from their phone or computer following an easy few step process. Bidders are also alerted immediately if they are outbid adding a competitive edge to the bidding. Because the auction is online, there is no limit on who it reaches. The site can be shared outside of your targeted group.

This was our second time using AccelEvents for our online auction. After our first auction, we made suggestions for areas that could be improved and all of those changes were implemented.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks Vikcy! We look forward to working with you again!

Erin W.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy to use, easy to recommend

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

It was great - have used it on multiple projects.

I offer consulting and marketing to services to small nonprofits and local businesses in the Boone, NC area. With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing many fundraisers to go virtual, I have been hired to help a few organizations navigate through the challenge of transitioning to a digital event in a short amount of time. I recommended & used Accelevents for my first contract and have continued to recommend it to additional organizations.

The ease of use on the back end and the absolutely simple and inviting user-interface has made this platform a large part of the success of these events, raising much-needed funds for our local nonprofits. The most recent virtual fundraiser I worked on raised DOUBLE the amount expected, in no small part due to the bidder's quick and easy access to viewing the items up for bid. I've seen other events where you have to jump through hoops to register (or enter a CC#) prior to viewing and the turnout has been poor because of it. Thanks, Accelevents!

I found the effort needed to reorder items up for bid a little slow and clunky. I also am interested in personalizing/adding to the receipt that is sent to bidders immediately after the auction (maybe I just didn't see it?). I would like to communicate post-auction instructions about item pick up, etc. along with their payment link, etc.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Erin, thanks for the feedback! One other option when re-ordering items is right clicking to send the item to the top of bottom of the list.

Delia H.

A-MA-FREAKING-ZING

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

the amazing immediate reply with in 30 seconds of asking any question

This software is so easy to use. JUST WHEN YOU THINK you need to have this software needs a function that doesn't exist you ask CUST SUPPORT in a panic how in the world you will possibly make it work they are 5 million steps ahead of you. Not only that but within 5 seconds they reply with a warm stress free reply that reassures you that your event that you spent countless hours on is going to be the most amazing and successful event that could have possibly existed for your cause. I AM NOT A TECH SAVY PERSON! BORN IN THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION I STUCK AT COMPUTERS! but they have made it beyond easy! My second year happy to plan this even thanks to these guys!

the only thing i don't like about this software program is that they don't have the outreach that other auction softwares have that they send out technical help for the actual event to make the event smooth as possible. Even though they are there to help at every second through the site i can only imagine the absolute craziness if the top notch service was right in front of you

Summer J.

Great Mobile Silent Auction Platform & Quick Customer Service Responce

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

Faster and more efficient with the the mobile bidding app, Easy to showcase and present items with descriptive information allowing bidders to completely understand what exactly they were bidding on. Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE!!

When in the Auction Table cannot organize items in alphabetical order, Bidder in the mobile app were getting confused when to put in there names and bid amount.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Summer, thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on having the fastest customer support and the most affordable solution on the mark so we love hearing that! As for the listing of auction items, you can actually drag and drop to change the order of items very easily! Send us a chat message while setting up your next event so that we can help you out with that!

Margaret M.
  • Branche: Fundraising

Perfect Product for Non Profit

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

We hosted an event and utilized Accelevents for ticketing and managing our silent auction. Ticketing was easy to set and we could customize per our specific needs. Silent Auction set-up, execution and checkout was the easy, straight forward and user friendly. Customer service and help options were phenomenal….it's old school customer service....hard to find these days. We will use Accelevents for ALL our future needs.

Super user friendly
Excellent Customer Service
Many 'a la carte' features for NP various needs (auction, ticketing, etc.)
Only pay for what you need
Very cost effective for our small NP with little money to spend
Phenomenal customer service
No app needed for auction bidding

Wish we could group text all guests at event via software

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Margaret! We are happy to look into the option of offering a group text feature.

Marile B.

The online/mobile auction solution I've been looking for!

Bewertet am 23.9.2016

I volunteer with a number of local non-profit organizations and often find myself working on silent auctions. For the past couple of years, I have looked into solutions for moving our auctions online, in order to increase visibility and participation. But most of the solutions would cost us the bulk of our fundraising. For small community organizations like PTOs, the giant platforms are just not a viable solution.

Then, I found Accelevents. Exactly the type of solution that I was looking for, at exactly the right price. Set-up was easy and didn't require any huge investment in time or cost. I could build our auction at my own pace, as items became available. The user experience was equally as simple -- without requiring cumbersome account set-up from people who wanted to participate in the bidding. And the text-to-bid option was a huge bonus, making the bidding process simpler and more exciting. When people are busy enjoying themselves at a party, they don't want to be running around checking clipboards. With text notifications and bids, they didn't have to! The bidding came right to them!

The integration with Stripe made the check-out process much simpler and faster for everyone involved. Our entire auction was closed out in under 24 hours, even when half the participants were not actually at the event. (That was a huge win too -- people did not have to be at our sold-out event to participate in the auction!)

Finally, the support I receive along the way was exceptional. Questions were answered within hours -- and often within minutes.

I would HIGHLY recommend Accelevents to anyone looking to bring their auction --of any size--online.

Aric O.
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

LifeSciences BC Investor Summit with Accelevents

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

The user interface, for the most part, was very quick to learn. A lot of the features were very intuitive, such as the way the Agenda works, how transitioning between Main Stage sessions happened, and how easy it was to network with other attendees. The ability to have statistical data on specific sessions with the Analysis tab was also very useful as it allowed us to make some on-the-fly decisions to try to maximize attendee engagement.

There are some features that are less intuitive than we would have liked, such as the lack of ability for the moderator of a session to mute other speakers, the strict pixel requirements for photos and logos, and how the Zoom integration didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped.

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Aric, thanks for sharing your feedback! We are constantly working to enhance the platform and make it even more intuitive. As for Zoom, their web SDK is very limited and not fully supported by Zoom. We have shared this with them numerous time and hope that they will enhance it in the future. In the mean time, we suggest using our built in video tools! Thanks again, Jon!

Fran R.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Successful collaborative fundraiser, because of an Excellent 24/7 Support Team!

Bewertet am 13.8.2017

Our collaborative fundraiser raised moneyfor each of 8 collaborators, with additional funds generated from offline purchases of paintings after the auction was over.

In addition, this software helped each of our collaborators to build a better networking relationship with each other.

This was my first time coordinating an online Mobile Silent Art Auction collaborative fundraiser. Most of our collaborative confidence, in the possibility of a successful fundraiser, in spite of my inexperience, came from the incredible 24/7 excellent AccelEvents support team.

The buyers bidding on the art especially liked the efficiency of being able to view and select their choice of paintings online. Even the buyers who took the time to come to the in-person art show on the first or last day of our 7-day online art auction, came with a list of their selections from the paintings they had seen online.

We liked having the opportunity in our collaborative fundraiser, to introduce each collaborator, with logos, pictures, videos, and their website, as well as sharing more information about our collaborative theme of "Forests."

An animated tutorial, walking me through all the steps might have helped to both lower my awkward beginner's fear-level of being so inexperienced, and also more rapidly increased my ability level. This might have helped me to reduce the number of questions I asked the awesome AccelEvents team, even though their team would still be needed.

Joshua A.

Excellent Resource for you Fundraiser

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Accelevent's has allowed our foundation to provide a hands-on experience to our silent auction supporters. Along with this, it enables us the ability to reach supporters who were unable to make the event, which has increased our funds raised exponentially.

This software is incredibly fool-proof and is accessible via multiple devices which makes adding late arriving items a breeze.

We have had issues in regards to the ease of operation of our guests and difficulties signing in and staying signed in. This does not fall squarely on the shoulders of Accelevents as I am sure that much of it was operator error. If this service came in the form of an easy to use phone apps, it would be hands down the best product on the market!

Antwort von Accelevents Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again!

Karlie L.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great for non-profits surviving COVID

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

I cannot thank you enough for saving our event. This charity means everything to me and you made it all possible.

My non-profit lives off the donations generated by a in-person hockey tournament. When COVID hit, we scrambled to find a program that could centralize virtual activities to raise money instead. With about $2,500 to our organization's name, we were so disheartened to find that most virtual event hosting platforms were thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars UPFRONT. It has been difficult to project our attendance, so it was scary to think of investing almost all of our money with no guarantee of return.
Accelevents has a post-event cost structure where your event cost fluctuates on the number of people that came. With no upfront costs, this is perfect for a non-profit that cannot afford to upfront $ with no guaranteed return. This platform had the perfect cost structure with plenty of features that the competitors offered that we were looking for - individual sessions, a main landing page and plenty of opportunities for sponsors.

Developing the backend was a little confusing BUT the customer service as been so outstanding that whenever I was stuck I would just message the help chat and they immediately reached out and gave me clear directions on what to do