100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Gauthier E.
Branche: Sportartikel
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Migration from Oracle Cloud to Zendesk. A smooth transition.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having a smooth transition from our old CRM to our new ticketing system.
Maintaining our old data accessible for our CS agents.

Amazing support and technical advice.
Delivery was made according to the original project schedule.
No extra charges than what was quoted.

Our custom logics were not compatible with the automated import feature. This issue was handled in a timely manner and with professionalism.

Thank you, Gauthier!
I wish you and Thule Group all the best!

Kind regards,
John

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Carol S.
Branche: Onlinemedien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This product was perfect for helping us migrate our support ticketing software!

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We migrated from Zendesk to Hubspot for our ticketing software.

The free demo allowed me to test the functionality of the migration, examine the results, tweak the settings, and retest. I did this at least 50 times and asked support a ton of questions. They were extremely fast at replying and super helpful.

The only con was that during the final live migration, the tool got stuck twice on bad data, and their support (who responded quickly to help) had to do something to fix. It would be good if the tool could skip these bad records and keep going, and then spit out a report at the end of what was missed.

Kristina H.
Branche: Druck

Quick and easy!

Bewertet am 3.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Both the support and the tech team very extremely helpful, very resposive and patient with us from the moment we signed up, before and during the migration. Even though our migration was rather small, they made us feel truly valued. We are also quite happy with the result of the migration and would always recommend Help Desk Migration software over the manual work that importing tickets via CSV requires.

We used the app for a ticket migration and loved how straightforward and simple it is. It's great that once you've done the field mapping, you can run a free demo, see the results and then go back to correct the mapping if needed, before you actually migrate all of the tickets. The migration went smoothly considering the drastic changes we made in the desing of our new support platform compared to the old one.

Allowing users to choose which tickets they want to migrate and then proceed with the migration on their own would be a nice feature to have. We only migrated in-flight tickets and we needed to coordinate with the tech team a bit in order to do so.

Daelan W.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Worked as expected

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Overall it was positive

The migration tool worked as expected. It effectively migrated all of our Desk.com cases into ZenDesk.

The software is very expensive. I don't think their price is aligned with the overall value. If it was 50% cheaper I would see much more value. They have overpriced it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Frederick S.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Easy peasy

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

GREAT! Merged separate company entities into a single instance to get a more comprehensive picture of our customers' needs.

Super easy to setup and use
Support was there ALL the way

Had to create myself on the SOURCE system and grab 'Account Owner' status in order to get things done easier; if anything can be done to make that less hassle-free could be a bonus

Anthony W.
Branche: Computer-Hardware

Help Desk Migration Review

Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used Help Desk Migration to move from the Zoho Desk Support Platform over to the Zendesk Support Platform as we wanted to restart with a fresh interface and something that was more customizable and programmable. Help Desk Migration helped with getting our Data over so we didn't lose any tickets or have to recreate any user accounts at all.

The software was easy to use and we were able to migrate all our data in less than 4 hours which was really good assuming we had over 5,000 records of tickets, companies, organizations, etc. They have a wide range of platforms that they support which is really good. The customer support service at Help Desk Migration was really useful and provided a Delta migration for a few stray tickets free of charge, which was really helpful to conclude our Data Migration.

I didn't have complete control over my migration, I can see why however it just meant that a few things were more confusing, it would be good If I could set defaults for assignee's automatically, but it all worked out in the end.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Ryan S.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Masterful help desk migration in just a few steps

Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had a fantastic experience using the app. We migrated over 150K unique records from Help Scout to Teamwork Desk using Help Desk Migration, and all of our data was transferred and mapped perfectly. The migration hung up a few times, but that was due to API limits on both the source and destination apps. Even when the migration got stuck, the team at Help Desk Migration fixed the process and restarted without us needing to submit a support request.

The customer support and quality of the migration app were phenomenal. Honestly, the two most important pieces of an app like this, which are data integrity, and a fast and responsive team were best-in-class.

There were a few things during the payment process that were hard to follow. For example, the ability to start a full migration didn't start until several minutes after we made payment, so it was a bit confusing.

Brian B.
Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Works as advertised, great and timely support

Bewertet am 29.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The support is the key - migration experiences can be harrowing, especially those that are opaque and use API. The live chat support kept us up to date at all times and helped to move through the two errors we had. The migration was completed overnight and we're up and running on our help desk with our customer history and notes. A+ experience.

Demo migration was key to proof of concept and setting team's expectations. Great, timely, communicative support. Good value. No brainer for us.

The auto migration errored out a couple of times. The engineers were on it within minutes and the migration started again.

Arry L.

Migration from Intercom to Zendesk never been easier than this

Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Help Desk Migration really the best software to migrate Help Desk system. It's really easy to use the software and it does the job perfectly. The customer service is really good, quick response and really helpful. I will recommend this software to any company that needs to migrate Help Desk Software. Thank you Help Desk Migration.

The software is really easy to use, I don't need to learn many things to do the migration. The software is really simple, straight to the point and really does the job amazingly!

So far, no cons about this software, everything is working perfectly.

Chelsea B.
Branche: Personalwesen

Amazing Customer Support

Bewertet am 10.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing experience - would recommend to anyone needing to migrate ticket data.

We used this software to move two of our teams from Freshdesk to Helpscout. The software was super easy to use, and made the process really easy. The support team was incredibly responsive, and helped out all along the way - fast to reply each time I had a question.

There were no cons - they made it really easy!

Leanna N.
Branche: Konsumgüter

Excellent!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Integration with our existing product was very complicated without internal engineering and developer help, that would be lengthy and time-consuming and push our project out by weeks, maybe months. With the Help Desk team, we were able to accomplish this in under a week!

The time-zones that we all work in collectively made it almost impossible that there weren't breaks in the customer experience, but Help Desk team was very supportive in asking when we would like to start migration processes and was very responsive during the last phase of the project with timeline updates and check-ins.

Leanna, many thanks!

Brett J.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Superb service, very secure and great attention to detail

Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

fast, friendly, secure and great attention to detail. HDM allowed us to migrate between platforms quickly with no loss of productivity

I recently was faced with the challenge of migrating from Freshdesk to Zendesk. We had around 1500 tickets and 600 contacts. After searching around for services to assist in the move I found Help Desk Migration. Their prices were super competitive, well under the other options on the market, and when I reached out to ask more, they were super helpful and quick to respond with any and all information I required.

I was especially concerned about security, HDM described their approach and I was impressed with how well thought out their process was and how respectful they were of their customer's data.

They even reminded me as soon as the migration was complete to change passwords and ensure our instance was secure. All the way through they were helpful and followed up to ensure everything was as we needed and expected. I have no hesitation in recommending HDM if you need to do a migration. Absolutely great in every respect.

Thank you, Brett!
We are happy to have you as a client!

Jonas H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A must have for migrating help desk software

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I cannot say enough good things about the people at Help Desk Migration. They are extremely helpful, amazingly responsive, answered all of my questions, and kept me updated while the data migration was occurring. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were all fantastic to work with.

The software itself is very easy to use and you can do trial runs to make sure that all of the information will transfer. In my first trial run I noticed one of our custom fields was not in the pick list, I submitted a support ticket about it, and very quickly they got the custom field added to the pick list. The full data migration occurred without a hitch.

The answer to the question "What did I like most about this software?". Everything!!

Ease of use: Check!
Responsive Support: Check!
Responsive Development: Check!
Full data migration: Check!
Very reasonable cost: Check!

I cannot think of a single thing I did not like about this software.

Antwort von Help Desk Migration

Jonas, it was such a pleasure to help you with your migration!
Many thanks for your kind words!

Grégoire S.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy, fast, and reliable.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good customer support to do a sensitive opération.

nothing in particular, everything was clear.

Thank you, Gregoire!

Steve S.

Made our migration simple

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HDM came through when Kayako couldn't. We were supposed to migrate our ticket centre through Kayako, but after a month of sandbox usage, a couple days before the migration, when we reached out to confirm the upcoming migration, they let us know the rep we were working with was no longer with the company, and that they could not complete our migration for a few months as they were rebuilding their migration engine.

HDM stepped up and helped us migrate our ticket centre without the help of Kayako, and gave us a discount as well. They came through for us when Kayako couldn't.

Speed of migration
Cost efficient

Some of the knowledgebase articles were not migrated into the proper categories, but was an easy fix. Everything went into 'Source Default Folder', but it did create the other categories. Just needed to go through and change them after the fact
Doesn't show any stats during the migration to see how fast the import is going. They can let you know on the backend
Sometimes fails without any decent error message, but the team will let you know and it will pick up where it left off

Greg G.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great product !

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Almost perfect ;-)

Almost everything is migrated, no data is lost.
You can try many times and the support is very friendly, I was able to migrate many specific tickets that I chose before.
Not that expensive.

- It's not possible to import Zendesk tags unfortunately
- Ideally all activities imported would have been attributed to "customer success" Team on my new CRM. So that I can easily filter those activities

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Jason N.

Migrating Multiple Accounts Into One

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Merging multiple accounts into one makes it much easier for our support staff, and in the end the saves from a single account will cover the expense of the migration in the upcoming months

The wizard was simple and straightforward to use, support response before and during was prompt

Our migration was complicated since we were moving multiple accounts into one and it exceeded the original estimate, but they worked with us to come to agreeable terms

Jeffrey O.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Desk.com Conversion

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Moving 9,000 tickets from Desk.com to Zendesk could be nerve-racking especially since you want to make sure all the various ticket types came over correctly, all the agents got correctly assigned, all the back and forth communications were there, and especially the attachments. When I had questions, support from representative and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
was second to none, they indeed were quick to respond and guided me through the entire process. Their customer support was excellent, and they were priced very reasonably.

Our mappings were not complicated, and for the most part, I was able to map my custom fields from Desk.com over to Zendesk. It was easy to do, and I could do a sample port as many times as I needed just to ensure everything came over correctly.

Nothing comes to mind because I was told upfront of expected behavior.

Antwort von Help Desk Migration

It was a pleasure to work with you!

Ronald S.
Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Help Desk Migration is exactly what we needed!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had a great experience using Help Desk Migration - the information we wanted was brought over seamlessly and the entire process was very quick and easy. They truly care about providing excellent support and were very responsive to each of our requests. The cost of the migration was very reasonable, we could not be happier.

Help Desk Migration was very intuitive, guiding each step of the process from authorizing each system, mapping fields, and performing a test migration. Their support is top notch and proactively reached out to ensure everything was going smoothly.

I can't think of anything bad about the software. I was able to pick up where I left off each time I went back to use the software.

Angela N.

Zendesk to Hubspot

Bewertet am 5.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great - regular feedback and good interaction

We did the migration between the software packages, and while it ran the team interacted letting us know of issues and concerns that arose. All data was saved

Time it took but honestly not sure that would have been prevented - over 2.5 days for us

Thank you, Angela!

Joël M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent product, service and price

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The product features is very easy to set up. The service support is always quick and accurate. And the value for the price is really worth it.

We had to do some small customization, but the price was correct. Test migration cannot be done fully, only small portions of data

Chris J.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Migration from Samanage to FreshService. Simple, straight forward and a massive time saver!

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The format of the data out of our old Service Desk software was unfriendly and not easy to work with. We had years of data that we needed to keep. Using this service avoided any issues. Help Desk Migration were able to customise our import to ensure that everything was mapped correctly with no loss of data. The support throughout the process was excellent and I'd like to offer him my gratitude for helping us with this project.

No major issues. We did had some minor teething problems, but this was dealt with professionally and promptly.

Dear Chris!
Thank you for your testimonial!

We wish you and your company all the best!

Kind regards,
John

Luke R.

Great communication.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer support team were kind, professional, and efficient throughout the entire process. We changed dates of our migration on them twice, and they rolled with the punches. Great customer service.

Antwort von Help Desk Migration

Thank you for your kind words, Luke!

Karl T.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great service, as usual

Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used this company twice for ticket software migration - once from osTicket to Help Scout, and once from Outlook 365 to Help Scout. Both times were great, and everything transferred correctly, including attachments. We had years of osTicket tickets and they had no problem during the migration.

The only thing I could recommend improving is the Outlook migration - since email clients freq quote the original email during a reply, it kind of made a mess of things. If Help Desk Migration could somehow parse the replies out, and turn them into separate ticket entities, that would be great.

Tara G.

Migration from Desk to Freshdesk

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company was introduced to the Help Desk Migration team for a migration from Desk to Freshdesk.
We had a very large database to migrate over:

Contacts - 617 519
Organizations - 70 946
Tickets - 760 409 with a minimum of 10 notes in every ticket making a total of 9 Million records to migrate!

We had a slight hiccup with the migration however; their technical support team resolved the matter and continued with the migration with no further issues. The team I worked with was fantastic, quick to respond to any questions I had, keeping me up to date and ensuring I knew I could reach out to them with any questions or concerns.

Ease of use and the exceptional support.

I had no issues with the migration software.